random anime rp for teens Random Anime The Next Generation Part 1

nidoqueen posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 08:57AM
sense this is some how turning into the random anime rp and i love the fact that is so any one who wants to be in on it pick your anime charterers and/or OCs and join in on the fun. ^ ^

(the vid is something that an old friend of mine made for the random anime rp forms clubit's going to be the theam song yeah trying to keep the memory of the those rps alive)
last edited on Sep 30, 2013 at 11:44AM

random anime rp for teens 2367 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2367

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex:"oh great another demon, not that i have any hatred to your kind A.k III" *looks at the new demon*
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Happy and Natsu look at her "this is the demon?" Natsu asks laughter in his voice.
"aye Sir!" Happy chips
over a year ago emilana said…
kuzan:* just hovers there confused*
last edited over a year ago
Alex: "don't angry a demon Natsu, its not wise"
kuzan: "oh im not angry, it dosent happen often. though it is a good idea not to push me that far, ive been told i do some pretty crazy stuff." *shrugs*
Natsu frowns "if there's no fight i'm going back to check on Shi."
ALex: "fine you guys go bck me and A.K III will say hello to this new person"
kuzan: "well... hello"
Natsu smiles "Ok don't forget about Ice Princess here."
Gray growls "Watch it Flame breath!"
"Ice Queen!"
squinty eyes!!"
Alex: "God you two need to stop fighting" *thunder rumbles before he throws Gray at Natsu* "take him back and when i get back if you two have been fighting again i'll make Erza look like a kitten!"
kuzan: "hey hey HEY no need to fight yall are bickering like a couple of old hens!"* crosses arms*" you should know i AM one of the most powerful demons out here so stahp"
Natsu scoffs "and i'm a Fire Dragon Slayer!!"
kuzan: "and you want to take on the lordess of asassins do ye?" *shakes head*
Alex: "if you don't go back you'll be the skin of a 'fire dragon slayer' "
kuzan: *chuckles*
Natsu growls while Gray laughs at him.
ex: "sorry about them, they're big headed"
Natsu grumbles as Happy lands next to Kuzan.
kuzan: "its okay, oh dear ive forgotten to introduce myself! My name is kuzan, but you can call me yami if you want. As you know, im the demon of asassins, but also darkness and shadows." *curtsey*
Alex: *glances at A.K III not wanting to introduce himlf*
"i'm Natsu Dragneel and this is Happy." Natsu points at the flying blue cat.
"i'm Gray Fullbuster." Gray says.
kuzan: "nice to meet you! *smiles sweetly* may i pet happy? Ive been so lonely lately, i absolutely hate my job but then again i love it, *shrugs* anyways may i?"
"dont ask me ask him." Natsu says
"Natsuuu." Happy wines
kuzan: "oh come on i havent seen anyone around here that hasent tried to kill me in ages!" *sits down next to a.k.* "hang on... you the new satan?"
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III: *chills go up his back tho he shouldn't be surprised* yep the name's arekkusu kuratchi the third prince of ice and master of hell friends and family call's me A.KIII *sighs* your not the only one here that hates there job and we all when't flying and i sensed strong energy i figured we'd check it out
kuzan: "ah. *chuckles* ya know whats funny? i didnt even know you were the new satan, it just sort of... clicked, in my mind. and i feel very comfortable around you, not like the last satan, or anyone, really... strange."
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
arekkusu III: *blushes* the last satan was my dad before that was my grandpa then it was who knows
Alex: "i'm Alex by the way" *smiles at A.K III* "nice to meet you Kuzan"
Natsu looks around while Happy lands on his head.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Ivan stood there, just listening. "Uh......." he looked around for something to do, but found nothing. "Boring...."
kuzan: "nice to meet you, alex *smiles* *turns back to a.k.* well, your father is the reason i live in the forbidden forest and am the undesputed master asassin *shrugs* and im tired of this place, i havent had an order in forever! *makes uselessly excessive hand gestures* so can i come along with you guys?"
Natsu shrugs " I don't care." Happy picks up Natsu and they fly away.
Gray mutter's "his head is full of Shi."
"Well, i guess i'll join you guys. And the pink haired guy." A large piece of rock lifted from the ground and Ivan stood on it. It caught on fire. He looked at Kuzan. "Need a lift?"
kuzan: *grins extending her wings* "not really but looks like fun" *runs over amd hops up*
"Lets g-o-o-o!!" The large piece of rock shot up into the sky and flew at a high speed. The wind blew Ivan's hair back a bit. "I love doing this!"
she laughed, looking at him as her hair got in her face "i can see why!"
Ivan almost fell off, but maintained himself. They slowed down for a moment. "I thought i spotted a dragon around here somewhere. A friendly fellow." he looked around.
kuzans eyes lighted up "you know alfreit?!?"
"Yeah! You know Alfreit to!?" Ivan was excited now.
"of course i do!!! hes one of my best friends!!" she jumped up and down, her boots gripping the rock without problem
"Thats awesome! He's one of mine to!" Ivan grinned.
She smiled back, and looked down twoards the others. "DO YOU GUYS KNOW ALFREIT THE DRAGON????" she shouted.
Happy flys next to the rock "do you guys know a dragon called Igneel?" Natsu asks
"Of course i do! Im from...." he started counting with his fingers. "A hundred and somethin years from the future! I think he's still a that one volcanoe....."
"i love igneel!! i cant say he likes me too much though, he says im too cheerful when i get exited" she smiled.
"do you know where he is?" Natsu asks getting excited
"In a volcano somewhere." Ivan looked at Kuzan. "Of course he does! He says i like to burn stuff to much though."
she smiled." i know where he lives if you want to go," she said, jumping off the rock and stretching her wings out, almost hitting the ground before she did so, just to scare them, and soared back up. "So hows about it?
Natsu laughs "Whoo!! Ya hear that Happy Igneel's doin great!"
"Aye Sir!!!" Happy shouts
She smiled, and set off twoards the nearest volcano.