My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3438

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Tsura and Ragnar don't seem to be surprised from the other photos of tortured ponies. Tsura just gazes at them with an apathetic expression since she's done similar attacks. But once the twins both see the last one, both of their blue eyes light up. Tsura stares at the picture in awe, while Ragnar looks back at the fireplace where he'd burnt Summer's picture last night. The stallion stares at the picture in irony while her sister just flips the photo back and forth to see if there's anymore details. The children from the living room perk their ears from the sudden silence, then curiously all fly to the scene. They all widen their eyes and shriek from the horror of the pictures.

Ragnar: That's impossible! She's not alive! Those teeth, those eyes, everything! That's not her!
Tsura: Hmm.. *observes the pictures closely* I like her mane cut.. It suits her.. Hey! Now I have a psychotic best friend!
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: I should probably wait for Dr.Roll and her husband to wake up. I don't know what I'm going to do today.. I never had a normal life, bur shouldn't be too hard, right? I could go out for a walk later. Yeah, I should do things I enjoy doing.. Right? Now..
Wheat: *perks her ears to the Knight's announcement, then trots to the window, observing some ponies joining*

Ragnar: We have no time to waste! We must find her! Right now!

Ragnar's speech is interrupted by the horns and knights arriving in the lonely Everfree Forest. Tsura twitches her annoyed ears and groans. She then sets her mug on the table harshly.

Tsura: GAH! I did not pay so much money to be disturbed! Nopony steps hoof here!

The nude mare wrapped around a small blanket doesn't even care about her appearance as she stomps outside. The Everfree Forest was a place no pony would visit. One because of the strange creatures and magic, two because of the "witch" that lived there. In this case, Tsura. The nude gypsy walks around the forest until she encounters the knights shouting out their announcements.

Tsura: Shut up before I turn you all into toads! Get out of here! NOW!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Looks out the window) Looks like they're recruiting members, huh

(Okay, that's my last post for tonight. Night guys)
Tsura: Alicorn?! Well, tell that ugly, selfish, ungrateful alicorn of yours to leave my territory alone! Or else he's going to have to deal with me!
Another Guard: Who are you? Are you some sort of naked nymph of the forest?
Tsura: No you idiot! I'm Tsura Sly, somepony you do NOT want to mess with!
Tsura: For your information, my body belongs to my husband, him only. Second of all, are you accusing me of stealing?! I quit being a thief years ago! Do you want me to turn you into a snail right now and crush you? Or would you like my timberwolves to devour you better?!
Tsura: I'm not stupid enough to leave evidence when I steal! I'll steal you blind! And even if I did have that amulet you are talking about, it is probably LONG gone from now! *walks closer to the pony with a scary look on her face* Just who the buck do you think you're talking to!? I will skin you alive and use your bones as chew toys for my animals! What do you think you can do to me?! I'm Tsura Sly, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!
Tsura: Are you threatening me that you're locking me up in a cell?! *snatches the picture and tears it up* Over my dead body will I EVER step hoof in jail again! Be grateful that a gypsy is being merciful!
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *comes out from the house along with Slingshot and Ragnar, only to hear the end of the conversation* What is the meaning of this?!
Slingshot: *instinctively takes an initiative, stepping in front of the others* I don't know who you are or where you're from, but I suggest you to go back where you came from right away. I'm the Prime Detective of the royal Bureau of Investigation and I doubt that you guys are from around here... based on your armor, my guess you're from Western Equestria. You know it is illegal to recruit ponies here for YOUR army, yes? I could arrest you for being enemy combatants right here, right now! So I strongly urge you to start walking and stop harassing my family if you know what's good for you.
Slingshot: Well, this might be new to yu but the Equestrian Empire broke up 8 years ago... and I can vouch for Tsura here, she has been rehabilitated. However, if you're looking for Governor Landslide, you should try at the stronghold of Canterlot.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Wait...10 years ago? But...i thought camras were just invented in this time?)

Astral: *wakes up from the sunlight shining on his eyes and groaning* Another day...heh. Wonder what m boss would say to my absence yesterday...*he gets and and walks over to his bag and pulls out the pendant from it* "the heart" he said...*puts the pendant back as he walks out of his room and knocks on Crystal's door* Crystal? C'mon get up,I'm gonna make breakfast. *he prepares coffee for him and tea for crystal then proceeds to make pancakes and chopped fruit*
Tsura: *idles there as she watches her "enemy" disappear, then her face suddenly distorts in anger* Who the hell does she think she is!? *stomps on the ground* Why I outta break every single bone in her body, then cook her up and eat her myself!!!!! GAH!!! *glares at the others* Where the buck were we?!
Inside Crystal's room,the girl's nose twitch and as if possesed,she follows the delicious aroma--Well,until she fell off her bed and drops face first into the rug

Crystal: Oooff!! What the? *rubs face and massages her muzzle* That really hurts...owowow...! *tries to stand up as she made her way to the dining room/kitchen where she saw breakfast prepared and Astral already eating while reading one of his novels again*
Astral: Good Morning. Now hurry up or you'll be late for the academy. *using his magic,he scoops up some fruit into his mouth with a spoon*
Crystal: Oh c'mon! We still got to solve mysteries and stuff,can't I have a day off?
Astral: I did not work hard just for you to disregard your education. *flips page*
Crystal: Well,don't you have to work?
Astral: I got the afternoon shift today...c'mon get a move on,I'll leave the house to restock for a bit.
Crystal: * grumbles then she pouts* You sound like daddy...*takes a seat and eats her breakfast*
Astral: *mutters to himself* I have to...
last edited over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Aw :3 over a year ago
Catapult: *wraps his arms around Tsura's waist in a protective manner* Don't worry about her, my love! Now come on, let's get inside! We have bigger problems than this!
Slingshot: Agreed. I've seen many roamers like her... who lost their job and their way...

The sturdy mare then picks up her grandchildren one by one annd puts them on her back, carrying them inside the house. From the outside, her moves looks crude and harsh, like the kid were just some sort of bags, but in reality, she's quite gentle with them. As a contradiction to her somewhat masculine appearance and manners, she even bops the nose of Meriva, who seems to be most intimidated by the wandering knight.

Tanis: Way to go, Grandma! You should have kicked her flank! Just like in those stories Uncle Ragnar told us!
Catapult: Language!

Slingshot: Nopony's gonna threaten my little warriors while I'm around! *strokes the mane of the little colt*

Once they are in the kitchen once again, she quickly collects the crime scene photos before the young ones could take another look but accidentally leaves the photo of Summer on the table.

Catapult: *looks at the photo again* Do you think it's really her? I mean, it could be a changeling, taking her form...
Slingshot: That's what my initial thought too. But all these cases point to a different conclusion...
Catapult: So you're saying Summer's back from the dead...
Slingshot: Wouldn't be the first time we have seen such a thing... *glances at Tsura* But I believe she was never dead on the first place... we never found any trail of her or her body... all we knew for certain is that she was captured by the changelings.
Catapult: Yeah, 8 years ago! You of all ponies should know what happens to those who end up there...
Who could survive their prisons for 8 years, for goodness sake?
Slingshot: Apparently, Summer Pride.
Catapult: So what does she want then?
Slingshot: Not sure... but if I had to guess... it's simply: revenge.
Ragnar: Well.. According to all these strange papers out of a machine, SUMMER HAS KILLED MOST OF HER ENEMIES! ...Do we have any idea where she may be now? We need to find her!
Tsura: *sips the coffee from her spoon* Hmm.. If I were a psychotic killer on the loose, that escaped prison.. Where would I be?
FabulousChicken commented…
O Mai someone is alive. xD over a year ago
A few minutes later...

Crystal: *gets her saddle bags with her notebooks and archery equipment* See you later!
Astral: *waves back as he washes the remaining dishes then he goes to the bathroom to take a bath*
Meadow's eyelids open, and the first thing she sees is the chandelier hanging above her room. The unicorn yawns, then scratches her cheek. She swings her hooves aside and gets up from her warm, cozy bed. The mare then makes her way down to the small kitchen of her apartment. She scatters few of the papers she needs to grade and sits down on the table with a mug of coffee and a red pen.
Thunderstorm: Hasn't Dr.Roll woken up yet? I'd like to go outside for a little bit.. But I can't just vanish and come back after a while... It'd be better if I waited a little bit and do something around here. Maybe while at it I can make something to eat? And after tonight, some coffee would be nice. *starts making coffee and toast*
Astral: *gets out of the bath with a towel then goes to his room to change into clean clothes, a shirt and vest,the then goes to where the pendant is while wiping his mane with the towel* hmmm....*he didn't want to but he somehow got compelled to just...wear it for some reason,so he did,and after fixing his hair he grabs the keys to his apartment and leaves to go shopping with the small bag of bits at his side*

(Gtg...school)
(Am I the only person that still has a few days of summer vacation?)

Thunderstorm: *finishes the coffee and toast* That should do it. If Dr.Roll and her family want some, I can leave a few here. *searches through the cabinets for a mug and another plate* *grabs a toast and pours coffee in the mug* *sips some coffee*
NocturnalMirage commented…
I'm 27, so I don't go to school anymore! :D over a year ago
(Probably. xD)

Wheat's left ear flicker once she hears the plates "crashing" into one another downstairs. The mare quickly braids her mane into a ponytail, then puts on a purple, fuzzy robe. She gives Longsword a quick kiss, then reminds him to wake up Willow. The earth pony trots downstairs and into the kitchen, greeting Thunderstorm with a smile and a yawn.

Wheat: Good Morning, Thunderstorm! Did you sleep well? Were the pillows enough along with the blankets? *opens her cabinets and pours some hot, jasmine tea in a teacup*
Longsword: (Dresses into his work clothes nicely, and goes to Willows room) Willow, dear. It's time to wake up
(How was your first day of school? It looks like you survived. xD)

Willow: *peeks her head out the blanket, then groans as she rolls around her bed continuously* Five more minutes.. *holds her teddy bear close* Mr. Wuggles is still tired.. *yawns*
(5 more minutes? Haha....sounds like me a few years back,it always ends up in me getting late. xD Also,yeah how did your day go,Wind?)

Crystal: *bumps into her childhood friends Red and Blair* Hi guys!
Blair: Good morning Crystal. *nods in acknowledgement*
Red: Hey. *she helds her hoof up in a short "wave"* ....Oh man,why do we have to go to school? The ones in the lower grade got it easy...
Crystal: Well...we're older and we need to learn to fight now,unlike when you're kids you can play if you want. *glances at her archery equipment as she walks alongside her friends*
Red: I guess...*sighs then also looks at her equipment,a training sword so it's lighter than the real thing* I heard real swords are heavier compared to these.
Blair: Yeah...well,i'm not really good with weapons so I'm my best at medical stuff...although I'd really like to try out firearm training.
Crystal: That's for the higher grade right?
Blair: I know.

They soon arrive at the academy and they begin their classes,all the old and new subjects including training for various weapons and self defence.
Thunderstorm: Oh, Dr.Roll. Good morning! I slept.. Well, I guess. But don't worry, I had enough blankets and pillows. How about you?
(Tiring, as I expected :P)

Longsword: (Gently shakes her) Come on, Willow, you have to wake up
Astral: *walks to the market,he makes a detour in the small park nearby,sitting on one of the benches* I guess there's still time...*leans back as he thinks about the events last night* Storm?...Fire? Wait fire? Then Earth...no way...Queen Summer Pride?! but she's dead--no,she's alive,I'm certain. So tht means...the heart...the middle...it's Centralia,maybe? Something tells me this war is not going to stay like this any longer... ugh! *holds head into his hands as he think this over* but what am I going to do about this? I don't have contact of them anymore...well,i guess I still know about the others but...gah! More importantly,who exactly sent this message to me? How did they know?
Willow: But daaaaaaaaaaaad..... *yawns then stares at her father with her orange eyes* Oh! Ooh! Can I have pancakes???? W-With blueberries and syrup and cream and strawberries and honey and butter and eggs and chocolate chips and shaped as hearts??? Please! Mr. Wuggles is hungry too!!!

Wheat: *sips some of her Jasmine Tea* I had a relaxing night.. *smiles at him* I see you've eaten already.. I was going to make breakfast for the family, but you can eat with us as well if you'd like. Do you have any plans for today, dear?

Meadow: *writes her signatures in each one of the quizzes she'd hand out to her students, then checks the last one. When she finishes, she lets out a sigh and puts down the red pen. The mare collects the quizzes and stacks them up in a neat file on the desk. She then trots upstairs and begins to get ready for the day..*
Thunderstorm: No, I'm not hungry, but thanks anyway. I was just planning to go outside for a walk and maybe see what this village looks like. But if I'm needed I can go out a little bit later. I was just waiting for you and your family to wake up. Wouldn't be nice of the guest to vanish without talking to you first. Also, I was planning to go star gazing tonight. I have always liked constellations. I can take Willow with me if you and your husband want to have a little.. Erm, private time. If they want, Toy Sword and Meadow can come too. Doesn't matter either way.
Longsword: Alright. If it's what my little girl wants (Lifts her onto his back and leads her to the kitchen)
Jade_23 commented…
^What? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Mirage will be back soon, he's probably busy. :P Oh, the one where they supposedly caught her stealing? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Oooh, secret message. >:3 over a year ago
Willow: *holds her teddy bear closely* Yay! Piggy back ride!

Wheat: That sounds lovely, Thunderstorm! Although, it would be past Willow's bedtime by the time the stars were able to be seen! But I'm sure Meadow and Toy Sword would love to join you!
Longsword: (Walks in, with Willow on her back) Hey, dear. Our little mares got a big appetite this morning
Wheat: *turns her head* Oh, good! You woke her up!
Willow: Mommy I want pancakes!
Wheat: *frowns* Pancakes? But you've had them four times in a row!
Willow: *lowers her ears*
Wheat: Fine, fine.. I'll make them.
Willow: Yay!

Meadow brushes her orange mane in front of the small mirror in her bathroom, tying her mane into a french ponytail. The mare then applies one layer of mascara and a very nude lipstick. The mare then dresses into a green and white gown, normally how most mares would dress during the era. She grabs her bag then heads outside.

Ragnar: Well, wherever she is, we must find her! She's probably scared and confused. We need to bring her in before she kills anypony else!
Tsura: Then what are we waiting for?!
Ragnar: Before we go, Tsura.. I suggest you all to get dressed.
Tsura: Oh, right! You will as well.. You must give a good impression to a mare you haven't seen in years..! *flies upstairs with the towel wrapped around her and gets into the shower*
Vectra: What about us?
Ragnar: *tilts his head to the kids* Hm.. We cannot leave you alone. So you shall join our journey.
Tanis: Really?! Yeah! We'll kick flank!
Meriva: But.. I don't want to kick flank..
Ranar: *pats her head* Eh, you won't.. We'll just do what's necessary.
Longsword: I'm surprised she can eat that much. She sure can eat a lot for such a little filly (Ruffles her mane)
Thunderstorm: Well, good enough for me! Is it okay for me to go outside now?
Astral: *leans back in frustration and closee his eyes to feel the rare fresh air*
~~~ ~~
Meanwhile at someplace unknown...

???: We did as you asked.
Brunette: Are you sure this is going to change anything? *a pony with a neat beard faces them*
Pony: I'm sure Mitchell. Thank you for the hard work...you too,White.
Fiamma: *slides off the hood part of her mask to reveal silver-ish hair* Yes...but still,are we just going to wait?
Pony: Unfortunately,we are...the time has not yet come. *turns away again* You can go rest.
Mitchell and Fiamma: *nods then leaves the room*
~~~ ~~~
Astral: *sighs as he opens his eyes again* I wont accomplish anything by just sitting here. *gets up,stretches then exits the part to proceed to his original destination*
Landslide had already woken up as early as possible like he always does and he was already settling in, preparing for another hard day of work in his office when the secretary knocks on the door and comes inside as soon as she's granted permission to do so.

Landslide: Yes, what is it?
Secretary: You have a strange visitor, your Highness...
Landslide: *flashes a disapproving stare at the mare but stays silent*
Secretary: I mean... Sir. You have a visitor, Sir.
Landslide: Who could possibly wish to have an audience with me at this hour?
Secretary: We do not know, Sir. She refused to talk with us. However, she stated that she will only speak to you. She only said something like: codename: alicorn...
Landslide: Did she go through the standard procedure?
Secretary: But of course, Sir. The Royal Guard have already conducted a thorough search... she's clean. She does not even have any belongings.
Landslide: I see. Send her in then. But double the guards on this floor. This could be another changeling trickery. We cannot be careful enough.
Secretary: By your command. *trots outside and signals the guards to let the visitor through* Governor Landslide will see you now.

(sorry for the delay, guys, there's been a terrible storm here which flooded the basement and fried the internet service. :)
Glad you're back and well! :3 over a year ago
thanks! :3 it's good to be back. over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
that sounds awful! It's good that nothing bad happened to you--and yeah! Welcome back! :) over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Yay! I hope you're alright! And welcome back! :3 over a year ago
Wheat: Why of course, Thunderstorm! No need to ask. As I said, my home is your home! Be careful out there, though!

Tsura appears beside Ragnar in front of the mirror of the bathroom, brushing her very long mane. She'd finally changed into an Equestrian red gown, which was something odd to see her in. The mare had also brushed her brother's mane and shaved his beard for a better appearance. The gypsy even managed to get her kids ready in less than an hour. As she combed her mane, the mare began to think where'd her best friend Summer Pride would be in such a big, crowded place. Tsura licks her upper lip, then stares at herself in the mirror admiring her beauty.

Tsura: Hmm.. Perfect tan, perfect makeup, perfect mane, perfect eyes! What is not perfect about me?
Ragnar: Hm.. Your intelligence!
Tsura: *glares at her brother* At least I have a life! *walks out the bathroom the flies downstairs with the other ponies*
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes then blows out the candle on the bathroom, following his sister*
Thunderstorm: Okay! I'm guessing I'll be back by noon. I hope I find something interesting. *opens the door and heads out*
Landslide: *examines the messenger with his penetrating golden eyes before giving an answer* Go ahead then.

Catapult: *kisses Tsura on the cheek when she comes downstairs* You look beautiful, hun.
Slingshot: *in the mean time, she managed to reorganize her messy mane and wash her face so she looks better* Are we ready to go?
Tanis: *jumps up and down excitedly* Yeah, we're ready to kick some flank, grandma!
Slingshot: *furrows a brow as he looks at the parents* I would hesitate to put the children in harm's way... isn't there anypony who could watch them until we're done?
Catapult: Nope. We don't really have any friends. So where are we headed?
Slingshot: Canterlot, of course! We not only have the governor to warn, but the others as well from the old gang.
Longsword: You think he'll be alright. He seemed a bit stressed when he first came here
Wheat: He's just a bit.. Scared I believe. It will go away. He's still new to all this.. Friendship. *sits her daughter on the chair*

Tsura: The old gang? Hmm.. What a coincidence.. Why is this all of a sudden starting to sound like our previous situations?
Ragnar: Cheer up! You get to see Wheat and the others.
Tsura: Wheat lives in a building full of torture devices!
Tanis: Exactly! She hit my knee with some sort of hammer that made me jump!
Tsura: See?! Torture!!
Longsword: Yeah your right
Thunderstorm: *sigh* I should be careful indeed. *looks at his left shoulder* *starts walking around*
Landslide: *starts pacing around the room, obviously weighing his options and choosing his words carefully* Interesting... I never would have thought the SEPARATIST will have the face to come here, seeking union. I tried my best to hold the empire together but to no avail! It fell apart exactly because of you, Westerners! And I know the Griffon king, Gujlnir. He's a coward. Just like the rest of his kind. They hide in their mountains, thinking they can wait out this storm as well so they can scavenge on the remains later, like vultures. Your prince is a fool is he trusts him. *turns around, facing the window* Which is why I have concerns about this deal. Do not be mistaken, I am far from materialistic, but my subjects cannot eat hope and faith. Steel shouldn't be a problem and we have a few factories that can process Etherium as well... However, that metal is quite rare and requires lots of expertise to work with. and before you even say it, I'm not going to allow to transport rough etherium across my entire country. It is way too dangerous and not just because of the unstable nature of that or. There are bandits and changelings lurking around every corner. if that shipment gets stolen by the enemy... We don't want another "Cloudsdale", do we? So here's my first and final offer: 500 000 bits. Half of it in advance. In exchange, we shall process the material here to any form you wish and provide protection for the shipment till the Western border.

Slingshot: Listen... if that mare on the photo is truly Summer Pride, she's responsible for over three dozen murders and cases of arson in the past 6 months. I just want to warn the others as well... because... *glances at Ragnar for a moment* she might be carrying a grudge... not just against the changelings... but against us as well... We basically left her there to rot, thinking she was dead...
Ragnar: *makes eye contact with Slingshot once she glances at him* Whoa, whoa whoa! Listen, Sheriff Slingshot-
Meriva: Detective Slingshot!
Ragnar: Whatever, kid. She won't think that! I spent eight years of my life looking for that mare while you all were here gazing off! I traveled around the world! I risked my tribe's life looking for her! I wasted their energy! I am responsible of thirty two deaths for her! I captured changelings, tortured them to tell me where she was.
Tsura: Hold up, the first two years we all continued to look for that mare as this part of Equestria was building itself!
Ragnar: But then you gave up hope.
Tsura: Well.. You're going down with us then!
Ragnar: *opens the door* We will discuss this matter with the others. And if anything happens, we just ask Landslide to control her sister with their powers. Simple as that!
Tsura: What? You're going to put her in a sleeping trance if she doesn't collaborate?
Ragnar: Nonsense! I would never hurt her. Now let's go!
Slingshot: Agreed. And I didn't say she's going to act like that. But we need to be prepared for every possible outcome. *flares her wings and takes off, flying toward Canterlot*
Ragnar: *unfolds his wings and flies after Slingshot*
Vectra: How long is the flight?
Tsura: Well, we're a pretty fast flyers family. So less than an hour I believe.
Tanis: Yeah! Time to stretch these wings! Our teacher won't even let pegasi fly in her classroom! We need to act like basic earth ponies.. *spreads his tiny wings and flies along with her sister, Vectra*
Meriva: *frowns as she stares at the sky* ..I can't fly that high.. *lowers head*
Tanis: That's because you were adopted and you don't have our family's talent! You're real parents are a pig and a rat!
Meriva: H-Hey! That's mean ..I wasn't adopted.. *lowers her furry ears as she stares at the ground*
Vectra: He's just mad because he doesn't have your intelligence, Meriva!
Tsura: Come on, Meriva. You've got to exercise those wings! *puts her daughter on her back and follows the rest*
awww so cute! :3 over a year ago
(Someone knocks on the door)
Longsword: Huh, who could that be (Opens the door and see's Steel Sword) Steel... It's you
Steel Sword: Hello brother
Thunderstorm: *while walking, he notices a fountain with benches around* No pony is even noticing this fountain here. It looks so small and simple comparing it to the other buildings around here. *sits in a bench*

(Flashback time!!)

Filly: Thunderstorm, come play with us!
Colt: Yeah! We want to play hide and seek! Why are you staying under that tree alone? Come, join us!
Thunderstorm: Well.. I'm just a little tired from playing all day, that's all.
Filly 2: Come on!! Don't be so grumpy!
Thunderstorm: No.. No thanks. Just let me rest a little bit.
Colt 2: Fine! But you'll have to count three times in a row if you don't play!
Thunderstorm: *smiles* Okay! You continue. I'll come after a little while!
Filly 3: Hey, I'm tired too! I'll stay here with Thunderstorm a little bit!
Thunderstorm: Why don't you go play with them
Filly 3: I'm just tired. Plus, at this time of the day it's not good for your health to get too much sunlight.
Thunderstorm: *shrugs* It doesn't bother me.
Filly 3: Oh, come on, Thunder! You're just being silly!
Thunderstorm: Shhh! Don't shout!
Filly 3: Why not?
Thunderstorm: You know I don't want my secret agent name revealed!
Filly 3: Oh, right! I wouldn't want you to be eaten by evil Mrs. Grumpee!
Thunderstorm: Yeah! We're Friends Forever!
Filly 3: *gets up* Right! Now come on! Let's go and play with the others!
Thunderstorm: *softly smiles* Are you sure you can play? You have a broken hoof, you know!
Filly 3: That's not going to stop me! Plus, I have you by my side, right?
Thunderstorm: Of course!
Filly 3: Now come on, Thunder! *giggles*
Thunderstorm: *giggle* Okay, okay!

(Present time)

Thunderstorm: *puts hoof in the fountain water* (The day I escaped, I promised to myself I would never have any friends, never love any pony.. I shouldn't trust ponies easily. It can be a trap, for all I know. Even.. NO! Pull yourself together! Don't forget what they did to you!) *stays there thinking*
It was actually the toaster Instagram filter. (Just Kidding) over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
^ xD Yes over a year ago