My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3438

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Stands up) (It can't be Summer... It's impossible)
Steel Sword: (Once she see's the photo, her eyes widen in shock, but says nothing)
Blunderbuss: (Hearing the conversation inside from a window) So, Summer is still alive huh. I have to give her credit, she is tough. But, oh well, my only goal here is done. (Contacts Ricochet)
Longsword: I just hope that when we find her, we won't have to engage in a fight
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *walks besides Longsword and Steel Sword, carrying her daughter* According to the documents, he's just right around the corner. I believe he still lives with Crystal Rose. It is early afternoon so I doubt we can find him. But we can try.. How have you all been?
Ragnar: Bored.. The usual everyday. Wake up, survive, repeat.
Tsura: Hm.. Interesting.. But I am kind of nervous, I must admit.. We lost hope, and now we now she's alive..
Wheat: Hmm.... Here, have one of these. *reaches for her saddle bag and pulls out a rectangular shaped wrapper*
Tsura: What's that strange thingy? Another torture device?
Wheat: Nope! It's something I usually give my patients when their nervous for the check up. Its a new invention. Mostly for kids, but since I do not have any more lollipops I think this gum will help you.
Tsura: *grabs the piece of gum and observes it closely* What do I do with it?
Wheat: Put it in your mouth, and chew. The chewing distracts you.
Tsura: Do I swallow?
Wheat: No!
Tsura: ...Okay.. *sets the piece of gum on her tongue*
Wheat: Tsura, you must remove the wrapper first!
Tsura: ..Oh. *spits out the candy and removes the silver paper, then places the white shape back on her tongue. She then chews it slowly with a curious expression* Why- Why is it so sticky?
Wheat: Like I said, it distracts you.
Tsura: Mmm.. Tastes like mint!

Meadow: *still in midair holding on to Thunderstorm* See?! You caught me! That means you care! You don't want to leave! You don't need to leave! Just stay here with me! I'll spare you a room, clothes, everything! I won't allow you to leave! *....her ears suddenly perk up when she recognizes the voice below her. She quickly looks down, and spots one of her old friends, Astral. Her eyes widen as her jaw drops and a grand smile expands on her face. She then looks back at Thunderstorm.

Meadow: This.. This was the friend I was talking about! Come meet him! Maybe you can make even more friends! *suddenly teleports out of his grasp and onto the dirt, dusting off her hooves and lifting her head to encounter Astral.* Astral Streak! It's you! And yes, it's me Meadow! I don't know if you remember me.. I was pretty an irrelevant weak mare.. But you taught me how to use a sword! So I've missed you! *unexpectedly she hugs the stallion in front of her* Where's Crystal???
Jade_23 commented…
(Repost, sorry. :P) over a year ago
Ragnar: A fight?! Must I remind you that we are her friends?! Few are more than just friends! She won't lay a hoof on any of us! Yes, we lost hope. I lost hope last night, actually. But we looked for her! Under every rock! We had enough evidence to assume she was dead. We'll get things straight once we see her!
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *lands behind her* I caught you because you still have a life to live! Why are you so stubborn? I told you that I don't want or need friends. Why are you trying to keep me here?
Meadow: And you still have a life to live as well! I'm keeping you here to start a new chapter, angry pants! You will stay here, and I will convince you in staying here! You've already made four amazing friends! You will meet more! The changelings can capture you and kill you! I don't want that to happen to you! I was mean to you at the beginning, and I don't plan on making that mistake again! So sorry, Mr. "I'm so emotionless, I don't need friends", you're staying here! *looks back at Astral* ...This is my friend Thunderstorm! He's new to the city. And a bit stubborn!
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *hugs her back with a smile* Of course I remember you! You were pretty much the only pony my age back at the war...although I thought you hated me after all these years without contact...and Crystal's training at the Academy right now,I know she misses you too. *releases her from hug then smiles* Seriously though...I'm really sorry I distanced myself after the war...
Thunderstorm: YOU'RE the stubborn one! No matter what I say, you still go with the positive attitude and with the "You'll have friends. You'll have a life." I wasn't born yesterday, I know a few things! And one of them is: Friend is just a word. It's like a meaningless promise! And to you sir, *looks at Astral* I'm sorry you had to hear all of this conversation, and I'm sorry I was introduced to you in the first place. You won't see me again. *starts walking away*
Meadow: *perks her ears then watches Thunderstorm walk away* Wait! What are you doing?! I'm not stubborn, I'm trying to help! Come back here! *teleports in front of Thunderstorm, as to his surprise, he begins to walk backwards as the mare leads him back to the spot besides Astral* If you would just open your heart, and be positive and can see the world in a different way! Come on! Astral and both of us are the same age. We can go have some fun together! Catch up! You cannot just walk away like that!
Thunderstorm: What do you want from me? If I be all positive and sentimental, I wouldn't be me! This is what I am, this is what I want to be. This *shows his face* is all you're going to get. Now, let me pass!
Astral: *puts his hoof on his shoulder ones he's near enough in a firm grip* Exactly what she said...I used to always be alone because I focused on studying Astrology rather than make friends but here I am,having great ponies to be by my side.
Thunderstorm: *looks at Astral* You don't know who I am or what I've gone through. I have my own reasons! You can do whatever you want with your life. I don't need your support. Now, how about you let me pass?
Meadow: No! Now we will not let you pass! What's wrong with you?! We were having fun, didn't you enjoy that?! Laughing and shaping clouds as you did as a colt?! I won't let you..! ... I'll.. I'll take to Landslide and make you stay! Not really sure if I can do that but I'll try!
Thunderstorm: *sigh* Everything is wrong with me. At least, that's what everypony else has said about me. I did that as a colt, but that is ancient history. I only took you up there so you wouldn't feel bad about yourself, asking yourself what you did wrong and how you could've done something else. If you aren't going to let me pass this way, I can still fly. *tilts his head* I was just trying to be nice, and try to reason with you, but since you don't want to listen, I might as well escape from you two. *flaps his wings* I'd suggest you stay back if you don't want to get hurt.
Meadow: You wouldn't hurt us! *ignites her horn* Besides, I have magic and I know how to use it! Don't you dare leave us!
Astral: *keeps silent and keeps his eyes firm*
Thunderstorm: Why are you trying to do so much for me? Meadow, tell me the truth! "You can't leave me", or "Why do you have to leave?". What is up with that? I don't have anything important that you might want. Why are you keeping up with this act?
Meadow: An act?! I'm being nice! I treated you bad when I first met you! Clearly you have a lot to learn about me! I am the most kind pony you will ever meet in this city! Why won't you just accept our help?! ..But you know what? Leave if you want.. Your insecurities are ruining you. You're afraid that if you let anyone in, the world will come crashing down on you in seconds.. When nobody has cared for you for so long, it's hard to know who really does.. But it's okay.. Most of my friends leave me anyway. But, I won't forget you. If you want to leave, then fine.. I can't make you stay anyways.. But.. My apartment is always available.. *reaches for her saddlebag and pulls out one of her many keys, then throws it to Thunderstorm* Option two will be there if you change your mind.. Goodbye.. *grabs Astral's hoof and walks in the opposite direction* Come on, Astral.. Let's go catch up on some things.. *smiles at him*
Astral: *nods hesitantly,he glances at Thunderstorm's state and frowns a bit before letting himself be dragged away*
Longsword: Okay. Before we go, I need to find Meadow (Goes out to find her)
Thunderstorm: *grabs the key and flies up to a cloud* The world has already crashed on me, pretty hard. I'm just trying to bare the weight on my shoulders. *looks at her from the cloud* No matter how much you try, you'll never understand.. No matter how much you want to help, you're going to go away, trying to escape from the weight of the world.. And me. I'm not insecure, I just can't bare more weight. Ugh, *stomps his hoof on the cloud* Nopony has ever cared for me, but YOU had everything, and you come up to me trying to change me? I just can't do this anymore! All ponies are the same! They try and trick you, letting you think that they care, and then they back away, and they crush you into a million pieces! And when you are slowly reformed, somepony else comes up to you and crushes you all over again! Don't they think I WANT a normal life, to restart everything, to forget everything? I just.. CAN'T! My life officially was crushed, and it isn't reforming. Life didn't give me any chances, ever! Why shouldn't I have what I want? *inhales*
I can't just end it all with a misunderstanding.. I have to do something.. But.. Does she really care about me? *he flies towards Astral and Meadow and lands in front of them* Meadow.. I.. *he unexpectedly walks towards her and kisses her on the forehead* *he whispers in her ear* I'm sorry. Are.. Are you still up for the stargazing? I'm giving you a chance.. And I'll see how it works out..
Astral: *widens his eyes in shock and unexpectedly pulls her hoof back...the pendant glows light blue again*
Meadow: *lifts her eyes and smiles at Thunderstorm proudly* I'd like to go star gazing with you.. *tilts her head toward Astral* In fact, my old friend here is a champion in all that stuff. *notices Astral's glowing pendant and tilts her head* What's that? Why is it shining?
Astral: ...what? *frees his hoof then uses it to hold the pendant with it glow slowly fading away* I'm...not sure...I just...bought...this yesterday...
Meadow: *observes the pendant closely with her emerald eyes* It must be a sign! How long ago did it started to glow like that? When we were walking back?
Astral: um...*he ponders for a second* wait a minute...should I tell her? She doesn't know what happened last night...and I myself don't understand it either! But still...I have been talking about saying this to somepony...somepony I trust. I think it started an hour ago...though I thought it was just the sun...and...lets say,a "source" left me something to...to believe that...*whispers* look,I know this sounds ridiculous but I think...I think Queen Summer's alive.
Thunderstorm: I don't like that thing. Not one bit. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
Meadow: *whispers back to Astral* What?! What are you talking about?! Have you gone loco in the coco, Astral?? She's dead! That amulet or whatever is making you go crazy!
Astral: No!...I mean...probably,but still! We never really found her body did we? Think of it as a hunch...sorta like a message I used to receive often from the stars...
last edited over a year ago
Meadow: If what you say is true.. Then we must advise the others, although I think they wouldn't believe us.. We shall go with your instinct. *looks at Thunderstorm* As you may know, Queen Summer Pride was the Equestrian ruler before the changeling attack. She was captured eight years ago and we were never able to find her.. Not even her body.. Come on! Let's not waste time! *begins to gallop*
Longsword: (Looks for Meadow)
Thunderstorm: Well, let's just make this quick. It'd be way faster if I just flew around.. *flaps his wings and follows Meadow*
Astral: Right. *teleports next to Meadow whilst TS is above* I assume were going to inform your parents first?
Thunderstorm: Wouldn't it be better if we actually just went to your parents' house first? If they're not there we could just leave a note. Would get the job done a whole lot faster.
Astral: *raises brow* Excuse me,but this is a serious matter and needs to be discussed in person! Summer was the Queen of Equestria for Orion's sake--and not just Centralia but Equestria as a whole before all these happened...
Thunderstorm: It didn't really matter to me while she was the Queen. It was like she didn't even exist. Plus.. I'm a pegasus.. And unicorns don't really have great history with my kind.
Astral: She ended the Great Unrest when different races were ranked like there weren't all the same--ponies and even fought with us when Queen Obsidian and the dead arose...*his ears flattened* and we were powerless to save her when the Changelings got her...Can't you see we're trying to set things right?
Meadow: Come on, stallions! Let's not fight, we already have enough in our plate! *looks ahead and sees her father walking through the streets, not so far from the other ponies along him* Hey! There's my father! And Wheat! ..And Tsura, and Catapult.. And my.. Godmother.. And my students.. Oh, and my brother! Hmm.. Seems like we have the whole package! Come on!

The three ponies soon arrive with the others. Meadow hugs her mother.

Meadow: Mom! We have something important to tell you! *tilts her head toward Slingshot with a small smile* Greetings, Slingshot.. It is so nice to see you. Your complexion is radiant as always..
Tanis: Hi Ms. Light!
Meadow: *pats Tanis' head* Hello there, Tanis! Have you finished the homework I assigned you?
Vectra: Our mother said that what you give us is torture to the brain. So my "smart" brother decided to burn the worksheet in the fireplace.
Meriva: But I finished it, Ms. Light! I got the answers correct!
Meadow: Oh, good for you Meriva Sly! Wow, you look identical to Slingshot..
Meriva: Yeah, because.. Because I'm pretty like her!
Meadow: *nods at the filly with a smile, then changes her expression when she looks at the adults* Astral believes we may have a complex situation in our hooves.. It appears Queen Summer Pride is still alive.
Tsura: *observes Astral closely* I forgot about your weird sensations.. So we meet again, Star Freak! *continues to chew her gum* Hey, would you look at that, puberty took toll on you. You looked like stick when I first met you.
Astral: haha...very funny. *rolls eyes* Anyways,yeah It's as Meadow said...although I have a question: Why are all of you here?

(After hours of Editing our movie with my classmates...I go here. xD)
Longsword: We know, Meadow. We were coming to get you as soon as we heard the news. We are going to look into this matter right away
Thunderstorm: *giggles* Star Freak.. *then he gets serious* Why did she suddenly get so important? Nopony was mentioning her until now. Did you just.. Forget about her, and now that you have some sign from the Star Freak here, you all just rush to look for her? If she's still alive, then she did it on her OWN, she didn't need your help. *looks at Meadow then looks at the other ponies again* And from what I've seen, the stars haven't given you many directions. So you're back at the beginning point: You're stuck here talking. If you really want to find her, then don't just stay here, go do something. You have unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies. *stretches* Though, I don't really care if you find her or not, so you can pretty much do what you want.
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Slingshot: *blinks in surprise* We are here because of the exact same reason! *shows them the photo of Summer as well* We were just going to go and look for you guys. How the hay do you know about Summer?

The white unicorn took her time to observe Canterlot very thoroughly as she was walking down the main street. Although it wasn't as dirty and ran down as most of the other cities, the coal powder was omnipresent even here as well, and so was the black cloud of smoke coming from the factories. When she stopped near the former palace, she realized with shock, that most of the majestic, dainty towers were gone... converted into an ugly but pretty imposing stronghold.

Summer frowned in disappointment and disgust then looked up to the highest tower, the one that was still reminiscent of the old castle. for a few moments, she toyed with the thought of teleporting inside to face her brother muzzle to muzzle but then brushed away such sentimental thoughts. In her heart there was no room for emotions like that anymore. The changelings took them away too. Her features ossified as she continued to gallop with determined, confident steps, knowing exactly where she was heading. She only hoped that those caves weren't discovered during the reconstruction of Canterlot Castle...

When she reached her destination right below the waterfall in the close proximity of the stronghold, she let out a relieved sigh when she found the small entrance. The mare trotted into the darkness of the depths without any hesitation. She didn't even lit up her horn, her eyes adjusted to the pitch black abyss in mere seconds.

After a few minutes and a couple of turns, the narrow corridor grew wider and wider, ending up in a huge, massive chamber. As she walked forward, all the torches and fire bowls ignited around her, bathing the chamber in soothing light after so many years... Ancient drip stones were hanging down from the ceiling and there was a small, crystal clear pond in the middle.

She discovered this place when she was still a queen and used it as a sanctuary, when she needed to spend some time alone from the heavy weight of the crown. A discrete, satisfied smile appeared in the corners of her lips as she noticed that nopony has been here ever since. Everything was there as she left them. Books and scrolls carefully organized behind the glass doors of old wooden cupboards that resisted the decay of time. Her personal library and important documents of the Equestrian Empire... a drawing she made of a certain gypsy stallion... all history now. Fragments of a life ended long ago... which remind her of an old unicornian song her mother used to hum for her when she was a filly... she didn't really understand the lyrics back then, nor she remembered the whole song, just the final verse...

Now it's been ten thousand years
Ponies cried a billion tears
For what they never knew
Now their reign is through
But through eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday...

The reminiscing about the old song made her glance at the giant pipe organ in the middle of the chamber. She walked closer and hesitantly pushed down one of the dusty keys. The instrument sounded exactly like it should. Summer remembered her lonely hours playing the organ to relieve some of the stress that was a huge part of bearing the crown. Even though the dominant sound of the organ echoed all around her, nopony could hear it from the outside, the cave was deep underground which snuffed out any noise. She o all ponies knew that... a similar cave snuffed her screams of agony out once...

The white unicorn sat down in front of the organ and kept staring at the keyboard for a while... then, without even noticing it, her hooves grew claws; her fur turned into scales as she started playing. Her skills were a bit rusty but quickly came back to life... and now with her new abilities she could play like never before, creating more complex formations of music. Then she couldn't resist to break into a sad song. Her sorrowful, a bit raspy, yet beautiful, vibrant and deep voice, coming from the forgotten depths of her heart joined the arteggios and crescendos of the organ. She didn't even know from where all these words and rhymes started bottling up on her tongue, but she felt the urge to sing her pain and sorrow out to the world.

Break through the undertow
Your hooves I can't seem to find
Pollution burns my tongue
Cough up words I can't speak

So I stop my struggling
And I float to the surface
Fill my lungs with air
Then let it out

I give it all
Now there's a reason why I sing
I give it all
And it's these reasons that belong to me

Rock bottoms where we live
And we still dig these trenches
To bury ourselves in them
Backs breaking under tension

For far too long these voices
Muffled by distances
It's time to come to our senses
Up from the dirt

I give it all
I give it all

Breathe, the air we give
The life we live
Our pulses racing distances

So wet my tongue
Break into song
through the seas of corruption

So please believe your eyes
A sacrifice is not what we had in our minds
I'm coming home tonight
Home tonight

I give it all
I give it all

Today I offer myself to this
I'm living for my dying wish
I give it all
There's a reason, there's a reason
To give it all!

(btw, I'm going away for the weekend to visit my mom, I'll be back on Monday. :)
(Have fun! :D)

Astral: *ignores his mention of the nickname Tsura gave him and faces Slingshot seriously* A source... ...and I don't mean the constellations,most of them are already blocked by dark smoke so I can't get a clear sign...but from somepony...they were stalking me and Crystal last night but they didn't really attack us. Strangely,they basically just told us that Queen Summer's alive.
Thunderstorm: And why would they do that? They didn't gain anything from that, did they? They gave you information of something you wanted to believe. Don't you think it might be a trick? You ponies seriously need to stop believing everything somepony else tells you. Well, you be on your way then, and make a plan or something. I'm going to take a nap up in the clouds where I won't be disturbed. *flies up to the nearest cloud* And while you're thinking about that, you might want to look at what you already have.
*looks at the other direction* What are you doing? *he gets no answer* I know it's you, just tell me what you want.

S.O.M: Aww, is your little thing there itching?
Thunderstorm: What did you do?
S.O.M: Why, nothing of course. I was just trying to give you a little shake to wake you up.
Thunderstorm: Wake me up? You're annoying.
S.O.M: Ouch! Now that stung! How can you say that to an old friend?
Thunderstorm: Shut up! You're not my friend.
S.O.M: Oh, is that so? Am I bothering you, friend?
Thunderstorm: You know damn well that I hate it when you call me that.
S.O.M: Well, you don't seem to be bothered when your girlfriend there says that. I'll give it a try? That was pathetic!
Thunderstorm: So you heard. *sigh* Well, it was just a way for me to apologize. I'm still going to leave this place. She hasn't changed me one bit.
S.O.M: Oh, really now? Well, as far as we know, she wants you to stay here with her. Isn't that odd?
Thunderstorm: So what?
S.O.M: What do you think about her?
Thunderstorm: She doesn't matter to me. She's just another pony that will pass by.
S.O.M: Is that what you really think?
Thunderstorm: Yes.
S.O.M: Hmm.. Don't you like her? Only a little bit?
Thunderstorm: No. Plus, Star Freak has a chance with her, so I don't even want try. I'm just going to leave a few days later, so while I'm here I'm trying to ease the pain she might feel.
S.O.M: Might?
Thunderstorm: Yes, might. If she continues doing this, when I leave she's just going to be all sad and that will just make me feel like a horrible pony. Now, tell me what you want so I can be left alone.
S.O.M: I told you: To wake you up. You were so mushy and kissy before it got me sick, so I put a stop to it.
Thunderstorm: I told you, it was a way to apologize. I didn't mean anything.
S.O.M: Is that so? *sigh* My boy, if you get too close to her, we'll have to kill her. *grins*
Thunderstorm: And why is that?
S.O.M: To make you..
Thunderstorm: To make me suffer. I know, I know. It won't come to that point. And, don't you have your sick experiments to go to?
S.O.M: Well, I can do whatever I want, so I have time all day. I can show you different ways of suffering, how to make other ponies lose more blood, and all the good stuff.
Thunderstorm: And why are you staying here with me now?
S.O.M: Well, you see, I like you a lot. You have so much anger inside you, it makes me want to kill you. But headmaster won't allow it for some reason. I think that once you get to a point your blood gets dirtied or something, but you have a lot of anger, which makes it tasty.
Thunderstorm: You creep me out when you say that. So is our session done?
S.O.M: Well, not yet. I have a few more minutes.
Thunderstorm: Well, I don't want you here.
S.O.M: It doesn't matter what you want. And if you try anything with that mare, just remember what will happen to her and her family.
Thunderstorm: Only when I'm dead I will allow innocents to be killed under my watch.
S.O.M: How do you know they're so innocent?
Thunderstorm: Well, they haven't done anything wrong as far as I know, and I won't go too far to find out more.
S.O.M: Well, they aren't the most innocent ponies in the world, but I guess in some way you're right.
Thunderstorm: Okay, so you don't have why to hurt them.
S.O.M: Your soul belongs to us, and we can try to make turns and twists my boy.
Thunderstorm: As long as I am able to stand and talk, I won't allow you to get me.
S.O.M: Who said anything about you, boy? Do your friends have enough willpower?
Thunderstorm: I told you.. They're not my friends.
S.O.M: That's how I want you to be! Now, I'm afraid our meeting has come to an end. I will always watch you, and when you make another move, I'll try and prevent you from doing anything stupid.
Thunderstorm: Bring it on!
S.O.M: I sure will. *he flashes his horn and leaves Thunderstorm alone*

(The S.O.M guy/ Secret Organization Member in some way he's like some other alter ego of Thunderstorm, that prevents him from being positive. It's just that he's another pony, but he serves for that purpose only. So whenever Thunderstorm tries to do something good or be positive, this guy will appear and have a talk with him, making him angry and making Thunderstorm's mark itch, bloody, sting, or any other thing. Just to be a little clear, since Thunderstorm is a new character on the RP and I forget to say something about him every time. But that's pretty much everything you need to know about him.)
Astral: I DIDN'T belive it...I'm not stupid enough to just trust somepony I don't even know. *clenches the pendant in his hooves* but for some reason what they--whoever "they" are said was actually true...and it even brought the old gang back...*sighs then unclenches the pendant* I'm not sure if this is some kind of trick but seeing you all here in one place is a sign.
(Is everyone dead or is it just me that cancelled her plans because she had to babysit her sister? Because both of those suck.)

Thunderstorm: *flies to an upper cloud* Haha..Hahahaha.. Change my ways? Fall in love with her? Have friends? I'm not some pathetic little fool. I never was filled with joy. I just let somepony help me, and be by me. It didn't work. So I left it behind. It's not with me anymore. And I will not let those ponies be my friends, and I won't allow her to fall in love with me, and I won't fall in love with her. But I won't allow them to die, though. They still haven't given up on their life. You really think you've taken my soul, eh? You're just fooling yourself. I won't let you get another piece of me, whatever you do. My soul belongs to me, and me alone! Nopony is going to have it, except me!
(Nah, I was just busy for today. )

Tsura: *continues to chew her gum loudly as she stares at the ponies with an apathetic expression* Tell me about it, it feels terrible to be around horrible memories!
Wheat: *rolls her eyes* No offense taken, Tsura Sly.
Tsura: *turns her head toward the earth pony* I didn't apologize for offending you. *grins creepily at her*
Meadow: *widens her eyes at Astral* Were you threatened by them?! Please tell me everything went well! *sighs* ...Have you told Governor Landslide yet?
Ragnar: We were on our way to do that right after picking you ponies up.
Tsura: Well, Star Freak, good thing we have you that brought freckles here.. *observes the new pony on the cloud* What's up with him? Thunderstorm is his name, right?
Meadow: ..Yes! He's just.. He just needs some time.
Tsura: Time is something we don't have nowadays. *as she continues to chew her gum, she unexpectedly blows a large bubble and pops it* *gasps* Did you see that?!
Wheat: I knew you'd like it.
Toy Sword: If we hurry we can catch the next train! It's next stop is in an hour! It'll take us at least a day to arrive at the doorsteps of Landslide. Let's get going!
Meadow: A day?! But I haven't packed my gowns!
Toy Sword: Never mind that, Meadow!
Tanis: Cool, we get to ride a train!
Tsura: Gah! Those hideous devices! They creep me out!
Ragnar: Technology in Equestria is weird..
Meriva: Mommy, can I get the window seat?
Tanis: No way, Meriva! I'm the oldest, therefore I ride the window!
(I just slept in...yup. It's really cold right now because of the downpour last night and I didn't really wanna get out of bed. :P)

Astral: We were fine Meadow...thanks for your concern. *smiles then pats her head out of instinct* What about Crystal? She's still in class right now. Should I pull her out?
Meadow: Oh, yeah! How could I have forgotten? I'll go with you! *turns to the others* You go buy the train tickets and we'll meet up in the train station in less than thirty minutes! *glances at Astral* Let's go!