My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3438

over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *closes his wings* Somewhere I can concentrate and where I won't be interrupted. But since you said I can't, then I won't go.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Meadow: No- I mean.. I didn't mean to boss you around. And, you don't have to listen to every word I say, you have your own mind! ...Fine. Go and do whatever that makes you feel comfortable. But come back!

Wheat: Based on what I've seen so far, the kids just have minor injuries on the outside.. Luckily, not in the inside.

The group soon follows the governor quietly. Some are still stunned of what happened.. Others are in denial.. Tsura trots quietly with her children on her back, observing the tall buildings around her like a lost filly. Even Ragnar looks like a lost colt while he watches the steam engines around him work. As Tsura continues to note the tall buildings in curiosity, looking like a dog on it's first day outside, she stumbles upon a large, wide establishment that was faraway from the city. It seemed to be hidden by the tall trees. The "tower" looked abandoned for it's antique look, but that's just how it was. The gypsy immediately recognized the horrifying looking place. It was the building where she was once captured and maintained there for years. Where she was tortured in every way possible. The place which made Tsura who she was today.. It was Canterlot's Asylum. Tsura's eyes widen in recognition, and without realizing it, she began to take quicker steps to get away from it. Her pupil's shrink as she bites down on her tongue. The mare seemed to be covering her ears from hearing anything by lowering them, while the others just walk normally pass it.
Meadow: No- I mean.. I didn't mean to boss you around. And, you don't have to listen to every word I
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Catapult: *notices his wife's anxiety and wraps a comforting hoof around her* What's wrong, hun? Are you okay? you look a little pale...
Thunderstorm: If I want to go somewhere I can. I asked you on what you thought about it, and you said that you want me to stay here. So I'm going to stay here. I can finish what I have to do later.

That's when they started following the governor.

Thunderstorm: *walks close to Meadow on her right side, completely forgetting about his mark*
Meadow: *smiles at Thunderstorm* Looks like you are taking my advice in consideration.

Tsura: *tenses up once she feels the hoof around her, then her pupil inflates back to normal* I'm probably just traumatized of the stupidity you committed today with the landslide. *lifts her eyes and encounters Wheat* How long has that building been there?
Wheat: Since forever. Did you know that survived the changeling attack? Nopony seems to go there.
Tsura: Do the same ponies work there from eighteen years ago?
Wheat: I'm pretty sure not, Tsura. I'm not even sure if there's any clients in there.
Tsura: *tilts her head* ..You don't hear the screams?
Wheat: Umm.. *perks her ears, only to hear birds chirping* No.
Tsura: Have you ever been in there? Recently?
Wheat: Five years ago I had to go leave some supplies in it. There was barely anypony, it seemed like a normal helping institution. The ponies were really nice.
last edited over a year ago
Thunderstorm: *looks at Meadow* ..Hm? Uh.. yeah..
Catapult: *looks at his wife, with a darkening expression* (she's definitely suspecting something...)
Landslide: *overhears the conversation between Tsura and Wheat* Actually, the asylum itself has been decommissioned 6 years ago. After the Cloudsdale bomb went off. I've chosen this place because of the beneficial geographic factors of the area... the actual facility is below the surface, 10 stories under the building.
Tsura: I thought you said you went six years ago to leave supplies.
Wheat: I did.
Tsura: Liar. You're just saying that. *rolls her eyes* Why must you replace your words? You can never hide a lie, you know? That's why they die sooner.
Wheat: *rolls her eyes* I went to the asylum.. I just didn't enter it.. I left it outside. The doctors like to have their privacy.. They say it's better for the patients.
Tsura: You all believe that?! ...They're keeping the ill ponies underground? With no sun? And you Equestrians are okay with that?!

That's when einherijar came with Jetstream in his hooves.

Wheat: That's the mare Summer Pride fought with.
Wheat: *lifts her head at Einherijar* We're on our way to save everypony we can. I'm sure Landslide will let you join us in our journey. But we must hurry! The headquarters aren't that far, right?
Guard: *shakes his head* Only half an hour from here, my lady.
Wheat: Excellent.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *walks,following them*
Crystal: *shudders* ugh....I hate asylums...

(I hate asylums....I really do, it's always creepy to me.)
Jade_23 commented…
So does Tsura. XD over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
and so Crystal and Tsura can have their moments in expressing hate for asylums together...yay. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
xD over a year ago
Meadow: *pats Crystal's head* There's nothing to worry about it. I'm sure the doctors take good care of their patients.
Tsura: Actually, you're wrong. She has every right to be afraid. Take it from some pony who knows their horrors.. They use torture devices on you to "help" your illness. They electrocute you, and stab you different parts with needles, and cut you open to observe you closer, they keep you in cages filled with other crazy ponies! *laughs maniacally as her eyes shrink* And guess what? That makes you go cuckoo! Keeping you in the darkness for months! Years!
Willow: *lowers her scared ears as she hides in Wheat's arms*
Wheat: Tsura! Stop with the lies!
Tsura: Lies?! Hahaha! You think I'm lying? Go look for yourself! I can hear the screams from the ponies here!
Wheat: That must mean you are still crazy, and the medicine from the asylum did not help you at all!
Tsura: *takes a step back with her children on her back, then her eye twitches* Excuse me?
Wheat: I said that means-
Ragnar: Both of you shut it! My ears hurt of Summer's yelling! I don't need more of it here! Let's go!

The group quietly continues their walk to the headquarters...
(Hahah, don't worry, it's fine. I find it cute. But I bet Astral won't like it, hah! xD)

Meadow: *blinks in surprise at Thunderstorm, then slowly takes the flower with a blush* ..Thank you. I should give you something as well.
Wheat: *perks her ears, listening to the conversation as she walks forward* (If she gives him a kiss.. She is grounded!!!)
Meadow: *looks around, trying to find something to give Thunderstorm. She unexpectedly picks up a pretty, red stone that shines brightly and gives it to him* ..Here is a rock! Um.. It might not mean much.. But consider it a temporary gift. It represents how strong our friendship is. *smiles*

( friendship xD)
Jade_23 commented…
What happened to the last post? O.o over a year ago
FabulousChicken commented…
It's because I'm stupid and I don't know what I did. :I over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Notices Wheat's expression) Is something wrong, Wheat
(Ohh, friendship. XD
And Wheat's reaction. XD)

Thunderstorm: *takes the stone and smiles* I appreciate it. I really do. But don't worry about giving me gifts.

(Astral be like: :O)
Meadow: I know. But I feel like I should anyways. Thank you for trying your hardest to make friends. You're really nice when you're not being a total jerk.

Wheat: *lowers her ears* My little Meadow is all grown up.. And it sucks.. And, I'm not choosing sides.. But I'm team Meral, I'm sorry.. I just think Astral is better for our daughter.. She won't take my advice because she says that this has nothing to do with love.. But she's too blinded by denial.. Just how we were when we first met.. *sighs, continuing her walk*

(Astral + Meadow = Meral. So creative, thank you.)
Longsword: Maybe she just might want to be with someone she believe she cares about. You may be a bit afraid that when she is with someone, we won't know what will happen. I'm afraid as well. But, like you said, she's grown up. She needs to start making her own choices in life. That is what grown ups do: Make choices. There is no reason for us to worry so much, Wheat. I know that she will make the right choice, and deep down, I am sure you know the same thing
(Wow! Where's my ship name? XD But is that a clue or is Wheat just trying to give me a heart attack? XD)

Thunderstorm: Nopony likes a jerk.. But I'm trying my best. *he looks deep into her eyes, then just looks the other way* (I understand your pain, and I won't let anypony hurt you, not now, not ever.. I promise.)
( Wheat is just giving you a heart attack. Hahha xD Here are my ship names so far: Meral, Thundow, Casura or Catara, Whord or Wheatsword, and Ragmer or Summar, Ragshot.. Susura, Wheatslide, Astra.. Is it weird if I ship Toysword and Crystal? Oh well. CRYSTALSWORD. XD)

Wheat: *sighs* Perhaps your right.. *nuzzles her husband's cheek* Thank you for your words.
Willow: *hops on her father's back* Sorry mama, I need a bigger area where to lay down.
Wheat: *quietly laughs as she continues her walk with her friends*

Meadow: I'm proud of you then! *puts the flower besides her ear and continues to trot with the rest*
Longsword: (Nuzzles her back) Anything for my lovely wife (Kisses her head)

(I don't ship, so I have nothing much to say in this conversation :P)
FabulousChicken commented…
Don't worry we do. over a year ago
(Phew! Look at all the ships tho.)

Thunderstorm: *looks at Meadow and then starts walking with the others*
Wheat: I cannot wait until I can dip my hooves in clean water and wash all the dirt off my fur!
Tsura: You're not alone..
Tanis: Is there food in the headquarters? Do they have snacks? Like candy?
Toy Sword: I'm pretty sure not candy.. But they should have food, medicine, water, shelter, showers, and more!
Tsura: *tilts her head at Meriva* How's your hoof?
Meriva: *lowers her head* It still hurts.. I think I twisted my hoof..
Tanis: I only have a few scrapes in my back and one on my cheek.
Tsura: What about you, Vectra?
Vectra: I'm fine.
Tanis: She's lying.
Vectra: AM NOT!
Tanis: Is too! She hurt her wing mommy. She tries to fly as if nothing, but it hurts her.
Tsura: You could've just told me, Vectra.
Vectra: I don't like to sound weak.. I can handle myself, mother.
Tsura: Either way, we're checking it out..
Wheat: You're just an adorable mother.
Tsura: *perks her ears* And you're such an annoying pest.
Wheat: *squints her eyes* Nothing really has changed..
Longsword: I'm just hoping there's a nice bath and a comfortable bed
Astral: I just want to maybe burry myself in a book to get my head cleared from all this mess for now...... I know we all want to do something about...Summer,but we can't just stress ourselves for her.

(@Wind: yeah,me too...not much on the shipping side, I just go with the flow and if its not meant to be then heh. *shrugs* Anyways those ship names were fun to read either way! Lol. xD I'm okay with Crystal Sword--if you ask me that would be an awesome name for the new generation of this cast,haha.)
Landslide leads the group into the abandoned asylum. Based on the condition of the building, Landslide was telling the truth. The establishment haven't been in use for quite a while. The walls were moist and musty, water was dripping down the rusty pipes, tendrils of weeds coiled in through the broken windows and the air was heavy with the smell of decay. The thick walls and small, barred windows seem to be snuffing out the light, condemning the corridors and empty rooms to eternal gloominess.

Landslide: *looks back on the group and senses their reluctance and hesitation to follow him* Yes... I know it's not the most inviting place to be, to say the least... Before the recent invention of modern medicine, they did not know how to deal with mental disorders properly. So what Tsura says is true, I'm afraid. Many unforgivable things have happened within these walls. The surface guards don't like it either... *leads the ponies deeper into the inner sections of the building* They never patrol alone for some reason. They say the building makes strange noises at night... One of the snipers on the perimeter even claimed he saw sinister white figures in the windows at dusk...

Landslide opens a door to the basement and after a long, gloomy corridor, they reach the entrance to the HQ. A few guards are posting at the door, others are sitting at a table, playing cards, but stand up and salute as soon as they see the newly arriving ponies. The stallion silently salutes as well and keeps moving, opening another door which leads to another dark, scary corridor.
(... ...I freakin' knew it! Asylums are evil! Horror stuff right there.)

Crystal: Do you mean its...h-haunted? *gulps*

(ATTENTION: Today here in my offline life...I had some kind of discussion at School Today about Journalism...basically, if us older "sisters and brothers" in the publication became too lazy, we get kicked out of being representatives in competitions,although that doesn't mean we get kicked out entirely I get a bit of a self talk about priorities...and yeah, I may have to stay away from here like last time, I dunno how long although I'd prolly miss you guys and go here anyway from time to time--basically all I'm asking is that If I suddenly disappear for a bit in between for the duration of this RP that you keep my characters...alive so to speak)
Jade_23 commented…
Aww, that sucks. :c We'll miss you too! And hopefully you won't be gone for long! over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
Yeah, I agree, we'll miss you a lot indeed! Although I don't see how your online and offline life hae to exlude eah other completely, but if that's what you feel you should do, then do it. :3 I hope you'll be back soon though! <3 over a year ago
Wheat walks calmly as possible, trying not to show her fear of the place for her daughter to not feel the same way. Meadow just keeps her head down, trying to avoid the creepiness of the asylum. While Tsura just trots around the familiar corridors, acting like a dog and observing ever corner and side of the walls. The children on her back seemed to be creeped out of all the darkness and rusty walls. Ragnar calmly trots around with her sister..

Tsura: ..Hm.. This is actually cleaner than when it was in use. *perks her ears* You said the prisoners were in the bottom floor?
Wheat: They're not prisoners, Tsura. Their sick ponies who need help.
Tsura: I bet they're not even sick! I bet they still use torture devices on the innocent! You just need to listen!
Wheat walks calmly as possible, trying not to show her fear of the place for her daughter to not feel
Landslide: *stops and turns to Tsura rather abruptly, making the mare recoil a bit by the sudden move* Under my watch?! Preposterous! It is strictly forbidden! We are not in the stone age anymore!
Tsura: That's what you rulers of this asylum think.. Just ask a prisoner and you'll know exactly how they feel about this place.
Wheat: *rolls her eyes* Tsura, how do you even know-
Tsura: I've been in one, for the God of Thunder's sake! And I can tell nothing has changed..
Toy Sword: ..Can we just head to our rooms please?
Thunderstorm: *calmly walks down the halls. He hears the conversation and just takes a deep breath*

(My school starts tomorrow so.. yeah. :P)
Jade_23 commented…
Aw :/ over a year ago
Meadow: Yes, good idea brother.. We've had enough surprises for today..
Tanis: I spy with my little eye.. Something dark!
Vectra: The floor?
Meriva: This place?
Willow: Tsura's mane?
Tanis: Close.
Vectra: Uncle Ragnar's mane.
Tanis: Correct.
Meriva: Let me go! Hmm.. I spy with my eye something blue! And it rhymes with pie!
Tanis: The sky?
Meriva: How'd you know?
Tanis: No fair! We can't even see the sky from here, you blind ugly duckling!
Tsura: Tanis..
Wheat: *giggles from behind, and lets out a sigh as they continue their way to the rooms*
Crystal: C'mon kid, get along with your siblings. *frowns playfully*
alinah_09 commented…
(a little in between break while studying...) over a year ago
Longsword: (Walks quietly)
Tanis: *lifts his furry head at Crystal* You're not my mother..!!!
Tsura: But I am. Now hush, you do not want to let the prisoners hear you. They say when they do, the ponies try to get in your head to unlock their rooms and set them free.
Tanis: *constricts his eyes like her mother often does* Creepy!
Tsura: Exactly.
Longswword: (Keeps walking)
Crystal: haha...trust me, I may not have brothers or sisters but I knew how it felt once...and I know how it hurt to lose them all.
Astral: *gives a symphathetic look but says nothing and simply pats her head*

(I'm a failure.)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
(What do you mean) over a year ago
Meriva: Aww, that's sad. I'm sorry.
Tanis: Well that's unfortunate because I know I will never lose my parents. They are strong warriors, like me!
Vectra: *rolls her eyes* The only thing strong about you is.. Nothing!
Meriva: I hope one day you'll reunite with them.
Vectra: Meriva, you just told her that you hope one day she dies!
Meriva: What, no!

(What?! Why? :/)
Crystal: *chuckles* It's okay...Well I won't die easily but I know i'm not gonna live forever...so...it's fine.
Astral: *keeps walking when he suddenly sees a white figure pass by like a blur a few meters from them,he suddenly stops,his muscles suddenly stiff but he does not say anything*
Crystal: What's wrong?
Astral: I thought I saw something a second ago...probably just my imagination.
~~~ ~~~
Fia: *whispers* They're here...and I think they saw me.
Mitchell: Well,it's because you frequently use your white flame magic thing with your wings.
Fia: *rolls eyes* Yeah yeah...just inform him about this. It's almost time to move, seems they're going to fight Summer or something like that.
Mitchell: They're going to need more firepower,yeah? Okay...but they are still just planning...

(It doesn't matter...It's over. Just forget what I said...please.)
Jade_23 commented…
Okay. But for the record, I don't consider you a failure. :) over a year ago
After a couple more turns and dark corridors, the group arrives to the secret underground HQ at last. the guards posting there open a door that looks like the entrance to a vault. Once they enter, they are in for a big surprise, since the inside of the base of operations looks much more pleasant than the maze of creepy hallways that led the ponies here. There's a soft, crimson carpet on the floor and some pictures of different kind of landscapes and skylines on the walls. Even though the structure is mostly made from concrete, these small features add a gist of warm coziness to the place.

Landslide: And here we are. It's not much, but better than nothing. The quarters are over there at the end of that corridor on the right, the infirmary is the other way around to the left. You should see the doctor so she could check you guys out. Especially the young ones... *sighs* I'll be in the conference room if you need me. There's a map of the facility around every corner if you get lost. I only ask that you avoid Section "D". It's dangerous. *flashes a reassuring smile* In the mean time, enjoy your stay! *turns around and trots away, soon to be lost in the maze that is the headquarters*
Steel Sword: Thank you, Landslide
Long Range: Govorner Landslide, what are your orders?
Landslide: Hmm... We need to find whoever is responsible for the explosion at Canterlot. Some say it was my sister but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. If she's still alive, that is. I'm still having a hard time believing that. However, we can't out rule a possible changeling attack either. We have learned how fiendish and resourceful our enemies can be. Thus, we need to strengthen the defenses at our borders. Especially on the Southern borders... if there's some movement in Obsidiangard, I want to know about it. Whatever the case may be, we need to be prepared for everything. Recruit more ponies if you must! But I want a show of force. A message must be delivered to the citizens that we are in control of the situation and we can protect them. Put an armed guard at every corner! If you have to give shotguns to the meter maids, fine! But I want this to be handled immediately!
Long Range: Yes, Governor Landslide. Consider it done
Thunderstorm: *he sits on the carpet and takes the red stone Meadow gave him out of his bag. He looks at the stone and passes it from one hoof to the other*

(Yes people, I'm still alive. So now you can calm down and you don't have to be worried anymore. Hallelujah! xD)
(Welcome back. :) I just got home from work. xD)

Tanis: Can we go to Section D?!
Tsura: No. But you will visit the medics.
Tanis: *frowns*
Tsura: *sinks her furry hooves on the fuzzy carpet* How come the prisoners don't have the same benefits as we do? All this luxuriousness.
Wheat: You must be careful what objects you are giving to a patient. Many of them are.. ill. Some may try to take their own lives when they get the chance. So we must distance them from all hard, sharp objects for example.
Tsura: Perhaps they wouldn't try to take their life if they weren't trapped in here.
Wheat: ...Anyways.. I will take our children to the infirmary. *picks up Willow*
Tsura: No. I want you to handle my kids. Not the doctors here. Unfortunately, I trust you more than them.
Wheat: *slowly nods* ..Alright.. *picks up Catapult's three kids and places them on her back* You all look for a room and whatever. I'll take care of this. *smiles at them, then walks off observing the map of a corner, then following her destination*
Longsword: Okay, Wheat. I'll take Steel Sword to her room. She looks tired
Thunderstorm: *gets up and puts the stone back in his bag* I actually think I want to check where the rooms are. Meadow, do you want me to stay with you or do you want to be by yourself for a while?
Deadlock: Hmm... if you seek conflict... you have found the wrong pony to deal with. However, as much as I'd love to accept your challenge, I have far more important things to do right now. *flashes a sinister grin at the dark pony then turns around* Another time, perhaps.
Wheat: Yes, you do that my love! *walks off* Hmm.. *walks through the headquarters, far from the others* Two lefts, then straight to the last room..
Willow: *hums as she curiously looks at the ceiling* We don't need to go to the doctor, mom. We're fine.
Tanis: Yeah, Dr. Roll.. We just have a few scratches and bruises.
Wheat: That is what is on the outside, Tanis. You might have a concussion. Of course we have to check! It'll be quick, I promise.
Vectra: *yawns* ..I hope..

Meadow: *turns to Thunderstorm* Hmm.. I think I'd like to sleep alone tonight. There's enough rooms for all of us. But I appreciate your company. And I think you'd like some time alone as well. I might sleep with my brother. I haven't really talked to him since he became a guard of the gates.
Toy Sword: *walks up to the conversation, towering over his older sister because of his height* I get the bigger bed of the room. *messes up Meadow's curled mane then trots off* Ours is room 8!

Tsura enters a random room from the corridors, observing the exquisite objects in the dorm. The mare oddly didn't even care about waiting for her husband. She was a bit angry at him, and decided to keep her distance.. It is obvious to tell her attitude by her talking and actions... The gypsy places a warm hoof of the cold bed, then continues her way over the wooden table with small bags and cans of food. The mare tilts her head as she inspects a tin can of olives, then surprisingly opens it with her bare teeth and a fork. The mare widens her eyes once she sees the food there, and without even thinking she sticks her muzzle into the can to reach for an olive at the bottom. When she lifts her head for "freedom", the mare realizes the tin can had gotten stuck within her mouth and nose. The mare looks like a lost puppy trying to escape a leash. Tsura constricts her eyes of surprise, then backs up with the can on her muzzle and crashes within the curtains. The silky red drapes fall on top of the pony who is still trying to escape the grasp of the mysterious, strong cup she'd never seen before.
Catapult: *near the door* ... all right. Whatever you think is best. Just be careful, mother! See you soon!

The stallion enters the room and his jaw drops by the sight. And since he cannot see who was rampaging through his room, he gets his sword out, aiming at the odd, comic figure struggling under the torn curtains. He carefully approaches the "apparition" and pulls the fabric off, only to encounter his own wife underneath...

Catapult: Tsura...??? What on earth re you doing? *outs the sword away* I thought it was a freaking changeling! *helps her up and only then he notices the can* And why is a tin can stuck on your muzzle?
Tsura: *frowns at Catapult despite the tin can still on her muzzle, then turns around with a visible angry look of earlier and stomps away from her husband. Then she hops on the giant bed of the room, continuing her journey to freeing herself from one of the many inventions during that era.. *
Catapult: *furrows a brow then follows her, attempting to help her with her "mission"* Hey, why are you turning your back on me? Let me help!