My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3438

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: I'll remember that (Goes and serves the lemonade)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *keeps her eyes locked on the Prince as she spots angrily* I have stood against the beasts of the abyss! You don't need to lecture me, I know very well what they are capable of!

Catapult: You shall do no such thing! none of you will! I had to begin my training at such a young age because I was forced to! The Black Feathers would have killed your grandmother if she hadn't complied! now enough of this talk, make yourself useful and help me with the woods, hm?
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *carries the plates on the table, along with the napkins and forks*

Meadow: Of course I want to know! *blocks him from going anywhere* You better tell me right now, sir! If you're a changeling, believe it or not, I will kill you right here, right now!

Tanis: *lowers his ears then frowns* But.. *sighs* Fine.. *continues to pick up small logs and place them on his back* But if one of us goes missing, its your fault because we didn't know how to protect ourselves! Mother would've let us..

Tsura: I'm sorry, Ragnar.. But I won't... I've done many wrong things..
Ragnar: Ah, guilt. Don't know it, but I've heard it can be a real bitch.
Tsura: ...You can stay here and sleep on the couch.
Ragnar: The couch, really?!
Tsura: Well, me and Catapult were planning on having nice night until you came in!
Ragnar: Ow, hurtful..
Tsura: Very. Just.. Try to fit in. That's what I'm doing now. I know you are hurt because of your loss.. I know how much you loved her.
Ragnar: It's fine.. I've moved on.. There are other nice mares in Equestria.. Always go for the exotic ones..
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* You're not over her.. I know you're not.
Ragnar: Perhaps.. She will always be in my heart.
Tsura: *lifts her eyes at Ragnar with a discrete grin*
Ragnar: What? I'm sorry, okay? I had a moment of weakness, it's my thing.
Longsword: (Takes out another chair and sets it down at the table)
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: Haha, aren't you funny? No, I am not a changeling, but since you scared me so much, I'll tell you. I don't have any other choice, anyway. But I want you not to tell anyone, EVER! *starts unbuttoning shirt* Here, look at my left shoulder. *shows his mark* Happy? Look, you're the first pony I'm showing this, okay? *looks at her with his sad amber eyes* *starts buttoning shirt* I'm only showing it to you because.. Well, I don't know why.. I think that'll be enough information about me. Hope you had enough time to look at my muscular, strong shoulders. *chuckles and grins*
Summer is so surprised by the sudden kiss that she freezes down altogether. Something that never happened to her in years... she sits in her seat even when the train begins moving again. Only after a few minutes she shakes her head and bursts out in anger!

Summer: Why that creepy little maggot!!! *runs out of her cabin but even at the first steps she knows it's to no avail since the alicorn already left the train at the first stop in Centralia. So she locks the door and sinks back to her dark thoughts once again...

Catapult: It is one thing to know how to defend yourself and to seek trouble on purpose. Trust me, son! If you saw what I've seen, your heart wouldn't desire the soldier's life.
Meadow: *blinks in confusion* Are you.. flirting with me?

Tanis: *kicks a pebble* Hm.. No fair!
Vectra: Can we go now? It's cold..
Meriva: ...I-Is uncle Ragnar still in the cabin?
Longsword: I should go and get those two (Walks outside and see's Meadow with Thunderstorm) Hey, you two. Dinners done. Don't keep us waiting
Thunderstorm: Coming! And, no. I thought this is what you call "humor".
Catapult: He better not be! *shivers* Brrr... It IS getting cold! Now let's get inside! We'll talk about this later, all right?
Meadow: Try anything in this humble home, and you will pay tremendously! You will tell me about that scar soon! ..Seems like humor is the only way you pick up mares. *walks off as if nothing happened into the kitchen*

Tanis: *nods* Aright.. *trots outside with his sisters* What are we going to eat tonight?
Longsword: Now we just need to wait for Toy and Willow to get home
Catapult: *sighs* I hope your uncle Ragnar didn't gobble up everything in the kitchen...
(It's a freeze branding mark, but it's fine. :3)

Thunderstorm: Even if I did pick up some mare, it would be any mare but HER. *follows Meadow in the kitchen* Smells nice.
Longsword: Couldn't agree more, Storm. If she wasn't a doctor, I'd say she'd make an excellent chef
Wheat: *nods at Longsword* Alright, alright.. everypony take a seat.

Ragnar: So what are we having for dinner? Aren't you the cook here?
Tsura: ..I don't know how to cook with these strange devices.. I always burn myself.. *lowers her furry ears, annoyed* So Catapult cooks..
Ragnar: Hmm.. What would you like to eat tonight?
Tsura: *shrugs* I don't know.. Can you cook?
Ragnar: Only seafood..
Tsura: Impress me then.
Longsword: (Sits in a chair)
Thunderstorm: *sit down in a chair* So.. What do you ponies usually do when you sit down to eat dinner together?
Longsword: We just talk about our day.
Catapult: *enters the house with the kids and looks at Ragnar; clearly not being surprised by his presence* You're still here... *frowns* What a shock! *glances outside* Well if I can't kick you out from my own house, at least have dinner with us. After all... this is your family too.
Meadow: *sits besides Thunderstorm* AND we pray! But we must wait for-

The unicorn is interrupted by the door from the other room opening. A young stallion enters the house with her little sister, Willow.

Wheat: Oh, good! You made it! Go wash your hooves quickly!

Ragnar: Aww. *pats Catapult's back, a bit TOO hard* See? Is it that hard to welcome a family member? Now, make yourself useful and place the fire and get the table ready! I hope you like Thai soup.. Because if not, you can go eat the grass that's outside. *stands up and makes his way to the kitchen*
Longsword: Oh, I almost forgot. Storm, those two wonderful children you just met was are Toy Sword, and Willow. Hopefully, they will come to enjoy your company here
Catapult: *grabs Tsura's arm and drags her away a bit of Ragnar and hisses into her ears quietly, summoning upon all his inner strength to maintain a normal face* Convince your brother not to boss me around in my own house or I'm gonna send the children upstairs and I will debone him right here, right now with this steak knife over here then serve his wicked heart for dinner.

(gtg guys, it's super late here... or early already! xD Anyways, great rping with you all as usual! :3 )
(BYE! :)

Meadow: Alright! It's time to eat! We're all starving!
Toy Sword: *sits Willow besides Wheat, then he sets besides Longsword*

Ragnar hums quietly as he begins to boil water on the stove, and slices mushrooms and cilantro on a cutting board with a kitchen knife. Tsura observes his brother, then looks back at Catapult with a smirk on her face.

Tsura: It seems to me you're jealous that he's being the stallion of the house.
Longsword: Hold on. We have to prey first. Then we can eat
(okay just one more. :D )

Catapult: Oh, come on, honey, don't you start this too! We have enough problems even without this...
(The power of the RP is so powerful, it's feeding on our life force! Help!)
Thunderstorm: *sigh* If praying is what you're into, so be it.
*looks at Willow and Toy Sword* I actually have met Willow. Though, I don't think we properly met Toy Sword. My name is Thunderstorm, nice to meet you.

(Fanpop is a pain on my phone! :P)
Jade_23 commented…
Tell me about it. xD over a year ago
Toy Sword: Nice to meet you as well!
Meadow: ...Right, of course! *grabs Longsword's hoof, then grabs Thunderstorm's as all the ponies in the table begin grabbing each other's hooves.*
Wheat: Thank you, creator, for the food we are about to receive, and for the nourishment to our bodies. For Lord's sake, Amen. Dive in!

Tsura: *raises an eyebrow at Catapult* Okay.. Okay.. Fine, I'll talk to him, Catapult.. I know you've had a stressful day.. Especially now that he's here. But I promise that tonight in bed I will make it up to you. *kisses him deeply* Just you wait.. Now, how about you use those muscles of yours and light a fire for warmth? I'll go prepare the kids.
Longsword: It's about time (Tries to do his best to eat like a gentleman)
Thunderstorm: *starts eating slowly* So, Toy Sword, you protect the outer wall with your father?
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Astral: *as he was walking through town,he noticed the sky get darker,he turns to Crystal* How about we just eat at a restaurant again? I don't really feel like cooking...
Crystal: That's fine by me. *smiles* Gosh,i really am tired...

Both of them walk to the restaurant yet again, but a sudden feeling of dread struck him that made Astral stop and swiftly turn around to see...a normal crowd of ponies in the market. Crystal asked him what was wrong but he just shook it off and a few minutes later they arrived at their destination and ordered their dinner...but still,Astral had his guard up as if he knew they was somepony about to get them.
last edited over a year ago
Toy Sword: Yup! Still learning the schedules, though..
Willow: *plays with the pasta with her hooves*
Wheat: Willow! *cleans her up*
Meadow: *raises the fork with the pasta using her magic* So Thunderstorm, why don't you tell us MORE about yourself? You know.. secrets and all.. I have a secret! I ate two muffins when I promised I'd only eat one. *glares at Thunderstorm* You're turn!

Tsura begins to clean up the kids and prepare them for dinner. She ties Meriva's long hair into a ponytail, then sits them all at the table. They could all smell the spicy, lemongrass, sour soup that Ragnar was making in the kitchen. Surprisingly from all his journeys across the world, he knew how to prepare some satisfying meals. It took him less than an hour to prepare six bowls of the exquisite soup. The broth included rice, shrimp, mushrooms, chili peppers, and cilantro. Ragnar walks over to the seated family on the table and begins to fill their glasses.

Ragnar: Hm.. Rum for the adults, of course.. And apple cider for the young ones. I suppose Catapult would want Apple Cider?
Tsura: Ragnar..
Ragnar: Alright, alright.. *fills Catapult's glass with rum*

The stallion then brings the bowls filled with the delicious soup and spreads it throughout the table, he then sits down besides Tsura.

Ragnar: See? I'm not completely useless, am I?
Tanis: *sniffs the soup* Is it spicy?
Ragnar: Nah, it just smells like it.
Longsword: Meadow, maybe he doesn't want to talk about something like that. Perhaps you could ask him about something else
Astral: *eats his meal slower than normal as he is thinking*
Crystal: huh? You don't like the food? I thought the food here was always your favorite...
Astral: *snaps from his reverie* uh? what? Oh no,it's very delicious...it's just that...i got a feeling...that somepony's watching us...
Crystal: *suddenly stops chewing for a second before continuing* no...that's just weird. I don't know anypony who would have ill will against us and the changelings are obviously outside our borders...

Meanwhile a brown haired pony with clear blue eyes was peeking from his menu a few tables away,looking at the pair with intensity before he was nudged by a waiter,the said pony responding in a normal and calm manner then he looked at the pair again as if he could hear exactly what they were saying even from the farthest and dimmest part of the room.
Jade_23 commented…
Oooooooohhhhhhh :O over a year ago
Meadow: *taps her hoof on the table, anxiously* Yes, yes.. you're right.. *sighs* Let's just eat, shall we?

While everypony else eats with their spoons, Tsura and Ragnar simply use their hooves and mouths, eating from the bowl like animals. The mare sets the empty bowl down and licks around her lips where some of the soup had spread. She then looks at Catapult who is still eating calmly with his spoon, along with her kids. Tsura then looks down at her own plate and lowers her furry ears in embarrassment.

Meriva: *drinks a sip of the soup with her spoon*
Tsura: So uhm.. How was your first day at school? Besides me having to pull you out and all..
Tanis: Terrible! The teacher talks about stuff that doesn't even make sense! And she keeps blabbing about numbers and how to add them and subtract them!
Tsura: What?! That sounds like torture!
Vectra: It's called math.. And he's just saying that because he doesn't understand anything!
Meriva: ..Can we not fight?
Tanis: Who said we were fighting? Vectra started it anyways! *grabs his spoon and places a shrimp on it, then uses the spoon as a catapult and launches piece of meat at Vectra, hitting her on the forehead*
Vectra: Ow! Hey! *throws her used, crumpled napkin at Tanis* At least I don't look like a toad!
Ragnar: *watches in enjoyment as the two young ones fight*
Tanis: You throw like a mare!
Vectra: Because I am a mare!
Tanis: Yeah?! Well you look like a hippopotamus!
Vectra: At least I'm not the size of one! *sticks her tongue out*
Meriva: You guys.. Both of you stop fighting!
Tanis: *looks at Meriva* Booger face!
Meriva: *widens eyes* W-what?! Hey! That's not nice! *frowns* Doo do brain!
Vectra: Cry baby!
Longsword: So, Meadow, are you looking forward for your next class tomorrow
Astral: Ok,i'm done...sorry for making you wait for a bit. *puts bits on the table as per usual*
Crystal: That's okay! You were probably having another anxiety thing again...*stands up and moves next to Astral as he did too then they both go out of said restaurant but they didn't know they was a certain someone following...*

Brunette: *muttering to himself* Is that him? Purple coat and silver eyes guy.
???: *answers but the figure is nowhere near the brunette* Yes,that's him...follow.
Brunette: Roger that. *suddenly stands up and drops bits at his table with the half eaten apple pie then follows the pair carefully*
Jade_23 commented…
*SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC* over a year ago
Meadow: Actually, father, tomorrow there is no school according to my agenda. It's some sort of holiday I always seem to forget.. So I'll have the day off. Besides, I have a lot of papers to grade.
Toy Sword: Oh, I almost forgot.. Astral said to say hi to you all.
Meadow: *perks her ears and lifts her head* What? You saw him?
Toy Sword: Yeah, Crystal was playing with Willow.
Meadow: Gosh darnit! I wanted to see him.. It's been years since we've seen each other.. I wonder if he still remembers me..
Toy Sword: I'm sure he does.. Why are you so interested?
Meadow: What?
Toy Sword: Ooh, I see.. Looks like my big sister has a crush on some pony..!
Meadow: I do not! Can I not miss one of my best friends?
Toy Sword: Friend..
Wheat: *frowns* Both of you, quit it!
Meadow: *rolls her eyes and continues to eat her spaghetti*

Meriva: Santa's gonna bring you a box of coal!
Vectra: Yeah? Well the tooth fairy is bringing you ZERO bits!
Tanis: The Easter Bunny won't leave you any eggs!
Vectra: ..Does a bunny even lay eggs?
Tanis: Duh! If the Easter Bunny does, then they all do! Think for once, Vectra! Gosh, I wish I had a brother!
Meriva: Bunnies don't lay eggs, shrimp head!
Tsura: Alright, ALRIGHT ENOUGH!!! ALL OF YOU!
Tanis: *crosses his hooves on his chest*
Vectra: *sticks her tongue out at Tanis*
Meriva: *stares at her empty bowl with sad eyes*
Ragnar: I am impressed with your insults.
Tanis: *perks his furry ears* Really? Which one did you like best???
Ragnar: The hippopotamus comeback.
Vectra: Yeah!
Tsura: *glares at her brother* You're not helping!
(^Family of the year right there XD)

Astral: *walks slowly as they were going back to the shared apartment, he has a stoic expression on his face as he did so*
Crystal: *raises brow in confusion but stays quiet*
~~~ ~~~
Brunette: *follows far behind them in the shadows*
~~~ ~~~
Crystal: Astral,you're acting weird again...seriously what's wrong?
Astral: *suddenly starts running into an alleyway leading away from the house while dragging Crystal*
Crystal: Whoa! What are you doing?! *tries to keep up with him*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Brunette: ...!! He knows i'm following! What do I do?
???: Keep up! They aren't as aware as they think they are about this world...
Brunette: Of course...! *runs after them*
alinah_09 commented…
*apartment over a year ago
(Best family evarrrr >:3)

Tsura: *furrows her eyebrows at her kids*
Meriva: I'm sorry mommy..
Vectra: I'm sorry too..
Tanis: Although they deserved everything I said, I guess I'm sorry..
Tsura: That's more like it.. *kisses Meriva's forehead* Now all of you go wash up for bed. And brush your teeth! I'll be checking!
Tanis: *hops out of his chair* Okay! Oh, oh! Can we sleep with you and dad tonight?
Ragnar: I'm afraid they had other plans, child.
Tanis: What plans?
Ragnar: You'll understand later on.
Tanis: ..Okay.. *looks at his sisters* Race you to the bathroom! *flies off with his tiny wings*
Vectra: I don't think so! *flies after him*
Meriva: You guys! Wait for me! My tiny wings are still weak! I can't fly fast!!! *grunts as she tries to keep up with her sister and brother*
Astral: *pants as he kept running*
Crystal: *pants as well as she ran,her hoof now free as she ran alongside the stallion* Where are we going?!
~~~
Brunette: *also runs as he follows the the pair consistently...until they made a sharp turn making him crash into some barrels* ugh...
Astral: *pulls him up by his scarf making his face visible in the moonlight* Who in the name of Equestria are you?!
Brunette: Owowow!! Stop that!
Astral: Not until you tell us why you were following us! *grips his scarf tighter*
Brunette: Easy now! I wasn't on hurting you two...*smiles despite such a situation*
Astral: Like heck I'll believe that! This is a new era! There are liars everywhere!
Crystal: Astral calm down! *puts a hoof on his shoulder and she feels him softening a little then turns to the brunette* What is your purpose here?
Brunette: Oh nothing much,I'm just here to give you a message. *smiles*
Astral: Then spit it out! *his tight grip comes back*
Brunette: *sigh* Alright,alright...Listen closely,this is going to be brief...sorta..."A Storm is Coming...The Flames that once danced gracefully will turn into a Wildfire...The Earth will crumble and all that lives below and above will perish...The skies will darken and rivers will be red with blood...each decision will cost greatly whether bad or good. Secrets will open up and the war will be settled once and for all...but fate starts in the heart of it all."
Astral: What are you talking about? Who sent this message?
Brunette: Well...that will be all,Sir Astral Streak. *frees himself from Astral grip and runs away with his scarf almost about to fall off*
Crystal: ...!! Wait a second! *runs after him*
Astral: *follows*
~~~
Brunette: Done...well I got a black eye from that crash and maybe some marks from him pulling my scarf but there,the mission is done.
???: Good.
Brunette: What was the purpose of this anyway? We're still at war with the changelings so they already know the current state of "Equestria" even without that message.
???: I don't know too...but so far "he" was not yet wrong about what he says. Let's just hope he gets it...
Brunette: Okay...just...pick me up so we can return to base.
Astral: *pants as he kept running*
Crystal: *pants as well as she ran,her hoof now free as she ran a
Longsword: Man, you two have been arguing since you were kids. Guess some things never change
Thunderstorm: *stays silent for a while* You're right. Some things never change.
Astral: For the love of-stay put! *runs towards him*
Brunette: *suddenly stops as he is faced with a dead end* ...welp.
Crystal: Hey!

Suddenly as the two got near him a sharp gust of wind made the pair fall back as another pony entered the scene,a pegasus. The two recognized it as a mare even with her "ninja mask" on,the two went back into action but as soon as they got near,the mare flared her wings and pure white flames enveloped them as they disapeared---or rather,they didn't see them jumping from roof to roof when they were distracted by the flames. Astral and Crystal,their minds really full of thought and confusion decided to go home until a shine alerted them that the strangers had left something...Astral went to it and found out there was a diamond pendant.

Crystal: ...what could this mean?
Astral: I don't know...but we'll find out. *he picks up the pendant and instead of wearing it,he puts it in his bag* Lets go home....I'm just...tired,we'll figure this out tomorrow...*heads for home,leaving the empty alleyway with Crystal following*
Astral: For the love of-stay put! *runs towards him*
Brunette: *suddenly stops as he is faced with a
FabulousChicken commented…
I want that. :O over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
me too...Dx over a year ago
Meadow: *raises an eyebrow at Toy Sword* Hmm.. *ignores her thought and continues to eat her spaghetti with her fork, almost finishing the bowl. She then drinks a sip of lemonade.*
Wheat: *wipes sauce off of Longsword's left cheek with her hoof* So much for trying to eat like a gentlemen.

Tsura: *sighs of relief once the kids disappear, then she turns her head back to the two bulky stallions* Well.. Thank you for dinner, Ragnar. It was nice for you to cook for us. The food was delicious..
Ragnar: *drinks another sip of his rum* I know. So where am I sleeping?
Tsura: *frowns at Ragnar* I thought we agreed on you sleeping on the couch..
Ragnar: Aww.. I have an idea. Why doesn't Catapult sleep on the couch and we spend some twin time in bed?
Tsura: *drinks from her cup, then talks in a raspy voice* Nice try. No, you will be washing the dishes for all the mess you caused today. While me and Catapult will enjoy some quality time together. Got that, brother?
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes* Of course, I'm just the second slave of the family. *stands up, then "accidentally" drops his glass of rum on Catapult's lap*
Ragnar: Oh? I'm sorry. Did that hurt? *giggles then picks up the glass and other plates and walks to the kitchen*

Tanis: *brushes his teeth with his blue toothbrush, then muffles as he speaks* I can brush my teeth better than you!
Vectra: Nu uh! You never brush your teeth! *gargles water in her mouth, then spits it out*
Meriva: I like to brush my teeth! I feel squeaky clean afterward! *spits out the paste and washes up with water, she then begins to comb her long, black mane*
Longsword: Well, I'm trying my best (Uses napkin)
Thunderstorm: *gets up* If you will excuse me! Dinner was delicious, Dr.Roll. I'm going to go to sleep now. Good night!
Wheat: Good night, dear!
Meadow: *stares at Thunderstorm suspiciously as he walks off. She then unexpectedly stands up* I'm going to wash my hooves. *dissapears in a flash of a horn, then reappears in another room far from her family and in front of Thunderstorm, blocking his way* What do you think you are doing?! Tell me about that mark right now!
Longsword: There's something about Meadow following that guy around...... You think she may have found a suitable husband
FabulousChicken commented…
Omai. :O over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
XD over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
xD over a year ago
Thunderstorm: *yawn* I have to take a shower first. So, if you'd be kind enough to let me, I'll tell you some things.