My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3438

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: Why? Why? Because ponies are all rotten. I have seen the world. They all treat each other with disrespect and hate. All they want to do is look out for themselves. My mother was beaten trying to defend some prisoner from a group of guards, because she saw good in him, and what did that pony do? Robbed her, rape her, and kill her. I witnessed it all. With such a rotten race, how should they deserve to live. All of ponykind deserves to die, and these changelings will help bring your kind to extinction. Just as I want
FabulousChicken commented…
Wow that's dark. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Thank you :P over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: Hah, as if I haven't heard that story before.. *glances at Summer, then back at the pony* We were on our way out anyways. If we stumble upon her, you'll be the first one to know along with her parents.. I suggest you break the news to them..
Tsura: *silently turns around and begins walking to the thick iron doors, then sits in front of them, staring up at the doors curiously like a lost puppy*
Ragnar: *follows along with his sister*

Meadow: *stands up from the crash, showing the cuts and bruises on her hooves and cheeks. The mare lowers her eyes, then unexpectedly grabs Blunderbuss' hoof* Listen, I am really sorry for your lost, I truly am. You're mother deserved better.. Yes, some ponies are just born evil.. But not all of them. I believe in the good of everypony, no matter what. My own "Aunt", Summer Pride tried killing me, but I didn't try and fight her. Even after this, I still believe that's she's warm hearted. And soon, she will come out of her shell.. *sniffs* But what does this have to do with me? Why must you capture me? For believing in the good, will you rob me, rape me, then kill me? You don't need to do this. Please do not. I have no meaning in life, but after everything I've been through, I.. I don't want to die.. *lowers her head as a tear rolls down her face, then she swallows* Why am I crying?! Stop crying! *hits herself on the head* Why must I be weak? *sniffs* ..Please..
Blunderbuss: Why else do you think I brought you here. I see good in you. I see goodness that can not be tainted. However, if you were to stay in that place, your purity would be tainted. I can not allow that. Besides, I am sure the changelings won't mind a second pony in their midst. I assure you, you won't die. Your purity is far too great. It is something I have not seen in a long time. However, I can not say the same for other ponies. They are just cruel, heartless creatures, fighting constantly, not once stopping to think about how killing one pony could affect others, like mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and friends. That is why they all deserve to die.
Meadow: N-Not all of them! You know me! How about Wheat?! Her heart is pure! And Longsword's, and Thunderstorm's, and Slingshot's, all of them are! We are not just selfish creatures! The changelings are, not us ponies! *sniffs* ..And if you are not here to punish me, then why am I here? Why did you take me away from my friends?
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: I can't wait here. I have to find her. And you're just going to let fate decide, after she saved you? *he shakes his head* Fine, go. I'll find her by myself. *he flares his wings and tries to find a way out of the building*
Blunderbuss: I brought you here to keep you safe from the soon to come changeling attack. Once the attack occurs, everypony down there will die. And I only brought you here to keep you safe. If you were to stay there, you two would die. And those ponies you mention. They all killed a pony at some point in their life. Did they ever take to consideration that those soldiers they killed were fathers, brothers, and sons to someone? They probably didn't. They lost their purity long ago
Meadow: *blinks, then takes a step back* You're.. Protecting me?

Tsura: ..Don't even try.. Goldilocks here will just turn you into ashes and blah blah blah.. Kill you and must keep you in here since the only thing she can keep next to her are swarming flies..
Thunderstorm: *ignores Tsura and continues to go through the maze*
Blunderbuss: Yes. That was my goal. To find at least one pony who could be pure. And that is why I found you. Like finding a rose in a dead forest. I was able to find a somepony with a pure heart in a world so rotten, and I refuse to let that purity leave you
Ragnar: *taps his hoof on the floor* It's no use, Thunderstorm..

Meadow: *stares at Blunderbuss in confusion* ..I.. *sighs* Thank you, Blunderbuss.. But I do not want to be saved.. As much evil my friends have, that is why I am there. To remind each one that good and hope still exists. And what about you? You've killed thousands of ponies. You're heart still remains pure. *places her ear against his chest, listening to his heartbeat* You still have a heart. Let me introduce you to my friends, you'll see that they are not what you think.
Blunderbuss: I can't. I lost my purity as well. Once the changelings finish off all the others ponies, I had plans to end my own life after it was all done. MY heart is as corrupted as everyone else's. There is little hope for me as there is for anyone else
Meadow: No, no.. Don't say that! You won't die! There is still hope! You are tying to save me! T-That is good! That shows you still have faith! *looks around in the woods they are in, then sighs* ..I still think there is good in you, just like I do to everypony else! So why must you fight with them? Let's stop the fighting and begin fresh! Introduce the sweet version of you to me! The kind one.. The one that was a young colt, perhaps?
Blunderbuss: I'm afraid I can't do that.... That side of me is dead. (Gives her his usual evil look) Does this look like the face of someone who can be good?
Meadow: *takes a step back in surprise* Don't do that! *slaps him on the shoulder*

(Aw, Meadow tries to help everypony. Hey, I guess there's a new OTP here, wow. xD)
FabulousChicken commented…
Don't you dare create a new OTP. My OTP is Thundow and I ain't changing that. xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I doubt it. Blunderbuss is in his forties and Meadow is in her twenties. I doubt that would work................. Unless she's into older males :P over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
I know, but still. It's so cute. xD over a year ago
Blunderbuss: But why? I am just showing who I am. A heartless pony who shows no care in others lives. That is all I am, really. I have no hope, I am afraid. That is why, after the attack, I will end my sad existence as well
Meadow: You are not heartless, you are trying to save me! I appreciate that, a lot! I don't want you to die, despite all the sins you've done. All of us regret things in our life. You've worked for many evil ponies! But you are not one! If you were heartless, you'd kill me right here, right now. You'd beat me up. But you're not! And my friends and family are currently very worried! But they shouldn't be! So take me back! Join us!
Blunderbuss: ................... I can send you back, but I can not come with you. My goal still stands. I want the world to be pure. I am sorry, but that is just the way it has to be. Please, do take care. And don't lose your pure heart (Before she can say anything to persuade him to come, he teleports her back to the building that she was at, in front of her parents door)
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(how should i do that with the other two?)
Meadow: Wait! No! *blinks, then realizes she is in front of her parent's door. The mare lowers her ears, then looks around* You could've come too.. I'll find you again! And this time, you will come back with me! *wipes a tear off her eye, then looks around the corridors. She spots Thunderstorm flying around the end of the halls, then quickly gallops to him* Thunderstorm! I'm right here!
Ragnar: *perks his ears* Hm?

(Hmm, perhaps you can make your own introduction. Basically telling us where they are, and what they are doing. :)
Thunderstorm: *he stops when he hears Meadow's voice and turns around. He looks confused, but he gives her a hug* Thank God you're safe. I thought he was going to hurt you and.. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I should've done something.. Did he do anything?
Meadow: *returns the hug passionately* No, no, I'm fine! It's alright, don't blame yourself! He let me go! Everything is alright. *smiles at him, then at the others, but her smiles fades once it collides with Summer's.* Now that he has been dealt with...
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(I agree with Jade, Smartone! You could choose a location where your characters at, and give us a little intro or something. Then we'll guide the plot in such a direction where your characters can meet ours. if you want to, that is. :3)

Summer: You have every reason to hate me. It was the plan after all. I was being watched. And so were you. I needed to convince them that I was willing to kill you and everypony else for that matter. *her horn flashes and creates a magical field that is similar to a hologram, letting the others see her memories...*

As you know, I was being held captive by the changelings for the past eight years, in their underground prison camp in Obsidiangard. Along with many other unfortunate ponies, I have been a test subject of their wicked experiments. I don't expect you to understand the nature of these experiments... or what they did to me. Let it be enough, that eight months ago, I managed to escape with the help of this crystal pony, known as Deadlock. He, single handedly fought through a small army of changelings while I laid unconsciously on his back. He got me out... but we got separated... I do not remember much of this time... I don't even know how I managed to get through the border... or why... I just wanted to die. So when I saw a train coming, I just jumped right in front of it. Unfortunately, the impact did not kill me. Then, a familiar face emerged from the circle of bystanders... it was Catapult. I did not know why he was there or if he was real... but he had soldiers with him. They decimated the changeling squad that was sent after us to bring us back.

He must have notified my brother because the next thing i remember that I was on a small airship and i saw Landslide towering over me, stroking my mane like he used to when we were kids and I was scared...

The next few days were blurry... I was hanging between life and death. I was weak, dehydrated and in shock. My magical aura has been drained utterly and completely. But even then, the Dark Mare with the scythe avoided me... After just one week, my Inner Spark recharged and nursed me back to health. My brother never left my side. But he kept my rescue a secret. Because he had the same suspicion as I did. The changelings are too well informed about our every move. So we started working together. He even brought Slingshot and Catapult in. We dug deep... and what we have discovered was shocking even though we were preparing for such a result: The changelings have changed their tactics. Since they could not win a direct war, they turned to physiological warfare and espionage instead. They have successfully infiltrated EVERY SINGLE class of our society, they have covert operatives even in Canterlot Palace! They were so effective because these agents did not even know about one another. And they kept poisoning the minds of the ponies for years with twisted propaganda, turning them against each other.

We knew that something must be done. So I came back from the dead to lay waste on those who tortured me for years. And I must admit, I enjoyed the benefits of this job very much. I mercilessly killed every single one of them we could identify. I hate them!!! Hatred was my food, my water, my air... I thought the hatred that was coursing through my blood will destroy me. but as we gathered more and more information, we realized that this conspiracy runs deeper than we ever imagined. Using the samples of my DNa and Inner Spark they have obtained fro me during my imprisonment,, the changelings have not only perfected their shapeshifting abilities, but they could actually reconstitute their own genetic make up! They have become us. Us, ponies. With that ability they easily got passed through every single magic based security measure my brother have implemented over the years. It was impossible to filter them out!

This allowed them to infiltrate Western and Central Equestria. There are thousands of covert agents working for Ricochet, even among high ranking officers of the royal Guard, the Royal Bureau if Investigation, legislation and even the worker class. They have obtained data of our newest weapons, our strategy, our defenses, everything!!! They have been watching every single one of you, since my escape, waiting for me to contact you. They would have killed all of you! I had to protect you!!! That's why we needed to keep the circle as small as possible. It was only Landslide, Slingshot and Catapult who knew about my return until recently. We did not wish to endanger you by letting you know the truth. That bomb, that fight we had, it was all fake. I had to convince the changelings that I went rogue so they would give me more space for movement, thinking that with my destructive impulses I'm actually serving their purposes. That bomb had to go off... but that cursed alicorn, Einherijar surprised me. I had to detonate earlier, before my brother could evacuate that wing altogether. It was a horrible decision. But I had to make it. Especially in light of the newly discovered circumstances....

Even as we speak, the changelings are preparing their final attack, that will end ponykind once and for all... They are constructing weapons of mass destruction... the likes which we have never seen before! Compared to them, the Cloudsdale bomb is merely a firecracker! They are searching for a new element... a rare metal, called uranium. If they manage to obtain enough and mix it with the magic they got from me, those bombs will eradicate Equestria! Even if we survive the devastating explosions, that metal will bathe the continent in deadly radiation for hundreds if not thousands of years! It will kill every living thing on the hemisphere, the radiation will penetrate the earth's crust for miles, nopony can hide from it. Even if you manage to leave the continent, the radioactive cloud will be scattered around the globe by the winds. The changeling's rule would finally be complete... since they are genetically immune to such radiations...

Make no mistake! This is our extinction event. In a few days, they will have enough uranium and in another few days they will assemble enough bombs to shower Equestria in radiation for the next hundred centuries! You'll probably never forgive me for what I've done against you. But I'm not going to let this catastrophe come to pass! Not without a fight!

As you can see from my memories... the truth has been told. Now... you may all go free.

*the power comes back and all the doors open*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Huh? But the two ponies already made it through for some reason...??)

Astral: *is shown to be at the other side with the metal doors having recent traces of magical power shot on it,he looks shocked to see the gypsies with Summer in the same room and not killing each other* What...happened?
Tsura: *raises a hoof as her eyes constrict at Astral* The truth happened..

Although the gypsy understood the unicorn's words, she didn't care. Tsura was blinded by her anger, and so was Ragnar. The mare flares her wings and quickly flies out the iron doors, reporting the direction to freedom. Before she leaves, she waits for her brother who is staring at the ground in front of Summer, comprehending what she just told us.

Ragnar: Was this part of the plan too? Tsura's children almost dying, Wheat's children almost dying, MY damn TRIBE dying!!! Our own hearts dying.. By not telling us, you only got us more hurt.. We could've handled it, you know? I rather know the truth and fight for my life rather than sit alone in the dark. ...If the age of extinction is coming soon, then just like you, I must protect my people.. I've wasted their lives on you and I don't plan on making that same mistake.. I'm sorry, Summer Pride. *slightly bows* Goodbye. *unfolds his wings, and with his sister, they both fly out of the HQ, soon to be gathered with their other family*
Meadow: *stares at the two twins as they disappear in the dark, then lowers her head, and turns around slowly walking back to her room*
last edited over a year ago
Summer does not say a word, she just looks her eyes on the departing ponies who used to be her friends. Her steely, yet beautiful features resemble the alabaster statue of an ancient goddess as sparkling tears silently flow down her cheeks. She then teleports to the roof of the asylum and her sharp eyes quickly find blurry silhouette of two pegasi, flying toward the horizon.

Summer: *whispers* Be safe, my love...

Then she looks at the Moon and lets out a long and strange, bone chilling, yet sorrowful howl, similar to a wolf. The noise travels far with the winds as the lone mare cries silently, watching the two gypsies disappear on the horizon.
Astral: *sighs as he walks back with Meadow and the others* Could this get any worse?
Blunderbuss: (After teleporting Meadow back, he teleports himself back to the changeling fortress) Those ponies will suffer soon. There is nothing that can be redeemed from them
Tsura: *perks her ears as she stops in midair, already out of the Equestrian's distance* Seems like she learned the way of the animals.. Never thought an Equestrian could do that.. *glances at her brother* ..If it helps, there are plenty of other women..
Ragnar: Yeah, they are.. But none like her.. You can stay, you know? You have a family here.
Tsura: A family isn't a family without trust.. Besides.. Catapult can have his fun with other mares.. I'll just marry a gypsy or perhaps a zebra.. Whichever I think suits best.. At least their honest..
Ragnar: Mother was expecting to visit you.
Tsura: Really?
Ragnar: Yes. She said you'd come crying to her, or with fear in your eyes.
Tsura: ..Let's see what it shall be then.
Ragnar: *nods* She'll be happy to see her twins return..
Tsura: ..What about the bombs? I didn't understand..
Ragnar: A bomb is a device that blows up stuff.. I think.. But, as far as I know, us gypsies will go down with it.. Our tribe is far too sick to fight another war.
Tsura: It is the way of life.. I'm going down with my real family..

Meadow: Well.. At least we're not dead.. *smiles at Astral* Although.. I wished we'd knew about this before.. It could've prevented so many things from happening..

Before leaving, Meadow tilts her head at Thunderstorm with a small smile.

Meadow: Thank you. For helping me AND my friends.. *looks at them both* Now go get some rest.. We all have a long day tomorrow. I will see you two at breakfast, yes? Goodnight, Thunder! Goodnight Astral! *her smile fades as she turns around, and trots off to her room, a bit in denial of what just happened.. The mare jumps on her small bed, then makes herself cozy with the warm blankets and falls asleep*
Steel Sword: (Once she feels that Meadow has returned to the building, she calms down, easing he worries, and continues her stroll through the hallway)
Astral: Have a good night to you too,Meadow. Hope nothing else happens tonight...*directs a charming smile at her then after a minute,his smile fades as he walks back to his room his eyes glancing at the silver haired mare* Is this what you wanted to show me?
Fia: ...Quite but not quite. haha. Anyways, I still await your decision. Like she said, the changelings are already planning something and you're gonna need an army free from those spies. We're just the same you see...we want to have the old system back.--and before you accuse me of being a changeling, I think you better take a look at your "sources" once again. *turns away from him and disappears again with trace of white flames*
Astral: *does not say a word as he goes back to his room,his amulet glowing* I'm not gonna let them take what we have left...not on my watch.

(Sleep...Dx)
The next morning, the two twins had arrived early in Manehattan. Both of them were carrying heavy bags of stolen objects and supplies from Equestrian stores. Surprisingly, neither of them killed anypony. They were both experienced criminals, and knew how to steal without leaving track of them. Tsura was wearing her messed up eyeliner and mascara from all the secret crying she'd done last night. Ragnar kept his usual steely face as they both landed on roofs of stores and houses.

Ragnar: *muffles in Romani* It's just two blocks away from here.. Pass through the bushes and immediately go straight, not left.. Our tribe is located right there.. Far from society.. The only company we have are the waves of the sea.
Tsura: *slowly nods* ...Can you go first?
Ragnar: Of course. *flares his wings and leads her sister*

Wheat's sleepy eyes flicker open, and is accompanied with a long yawn as she stretches. She kisses her daughter and wakes her up, gently placing Willow on the ground. Willow squints her eyes and stands, trembling from the cold floor. Wheat places her chin on Longsword's cheek, nuzzling him to wake up. Meanwhile, Willow rolls her eyes in jealousy and disgust.

Wheat: Today is a new day to start off fresh.. And find Summer and try to bring her back to reality. Hmm.. *perks her ears* Seems quieter than usual. Ragnar isn't knocking on random doors to disturb and annoy us.. Oh, and Tsura isn't playing with those annoying forks, supposedly creating music.. I guess they drank too much. *looks down at Longsword* Come on!
Longsword: (Yawns) Okay, I'm up (Gets out of bed) I'll go and get Meadow and Steel
Soon after these unfortunate events, I fiery debate erupts between Summer, Slingshot and Landslide in the conference room.

Summer: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Landslide: What?!
Summer: I told you we should be honest with them!!!!
Landslide: And that said honesty could have caused them their life! You know how many changelings were watching them!
Slingshot: Agreed. They would have poisoned them in their sleep if they saw you anywhere near your friends!
Summer: Shut up! You have no say in this!!!
Slingshot: Excuse me?! My son and his family was in the line!!! And I must do everything to protect them!
Summer: and instead, our secrecy almost got your grandchildren killed and broke your son's family apart!!!
Slingshot: *glares at the unicorn with her cold, magenta eyes* At least they are all alive. That's better than nothing.
Summer: Oh, in your eyes, the ends always justify the means, don't they?!
Slingshot: Yes! That's why I'm the voice of reason in this operation!
Summer: You still did not have the right to make that decision!!!
Landslide: Now hold on just a second, Summer! You yourself agreed to this! You are a part of this as much as we are!!!
Summer: Oh yeah?! What did you lose, brother?! It appears, I'm the one who's lost everything again!!! I'm the one who did the dirty work, I'm the one who lost the trust of the only stallion who ever loved me for me!!! FOREVER! *as she gets more and more furious, her cutie mark begins to turn upside down again and her style becomes different* I'm the one who held this operation together, I'm the sole reason why you could achieve what you did! Yet I'm the only one who's paying the price for it!!!
Landslide: SILENCE! What about the millions of innocent ponies all over Equestria?! Everypony lost loved ones! You're not the only one!
Summer: *flashes a furious glare at his brother* Is that so?! Who's been tortured for years?! Who's been raped over and over again?! Who's been dissected alive repeatedly?! Who's been injected with different kinds of magical essence?! Who's magic those monsters stole, to power their new weapons?! Me, me me!!! you are all nothing without me, this is my word! I'm the master mechanic, the alpha and the omega, I'm gonna put a hurting on those changelings! I'm gonna tear them up into little shreds and then I'm gonna take those shreds and tear THEM up into little shreds! I'm gonna make them cry, I'm gonna make them suffer, I'm gonna burn them alive and laugh at their pain and I will not rest until a single one of them is still breathing! I'm gonna...
Landslide: SUMMER! ENOUGH! *rapidly grabs her arm, trying to neutralize her powers which are seem to be getting out of control again*
Summer: *hisses and breaks her arm free with a sudden move, then grabs onto the throat of his brother, pulling him up, crashing him against the wall, slowly strangling him* Don't you ever dare to do that to me again!!! Nopony controls me anymore!!!
Slingshot: Leave him alone!!! *charges at Summer but she is stopped by the mare's magic blast which strikes her in the chest and as she falls down on the floor, she smashes her head against the conference table, losing her consciousness for a few seconds*
Landslide: *can barely speak, his voice is dying* Can you hear yourself? Is this what you really want to be remembered for? This is not you... sister... please... We can still fix this... Remember what's important... remember why you made all those sacrifices for... *points at the map of Equestria with a trembling hoof*
Summer: *looks at the map on the wall behind the glass and sees her own reflection, strangling her brother with vicious eyes and a snarl. Suddenly her head gets dizzy and all the strength leaves from her muscles. She releases Landslide and flops down on the floor, crying violently* I can't take it anymore, Landslide! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't want to hurt you! Or anypony else! I don't... sometimes I don't know who I am anymore...

Landslide: *despite Summer's attempt on his life, he sits down beside her, pulling her close, embracing her in his warm hug* It's okay, dear sister! It's okay... Sssshhh.... I'm here for you! You are my sister, no matter what you do!
Slingshot: *gets up from the floor, shakes her head and wants to attack, but Landslide signals her silently to stay down*

Slingshot just watches the bulky brown stallion caressing the smaller, dainty but broken mare like she was a little filly... The siblings stay like that for at least twenty minutes until Summer's tears dry up and she can't cry anymore. On that night, she slept curled up in a ball against the barrel of her brother, who never let her out of his warm, soothing hug....
Jade_23 commented…
AWWWW. :( I want to give Summer a hug too. xD over a year ago
As Ragnar walks forward, Tsura stares at her hooves with anxious eyes as she follows.. The stallion and mare continue walking for about ten more minutes. They keep their heads low with hoods covering their faces as they walk through the crowd of Equestrians. The gypsies soon make their way to the hidden entrance, crossing bushes and rubble which seemingly leads to nothing but the beach.. As a result, when the gypsies cross the border, Tsura just looks at the waves in confusion, then looks both ways as she sinks her hooves on the sand.

Tsura: There's nothing here... *lowers her ears*
Ragnar: Of course there is. *picks up a pebble, then throws it forward. Oddly, the pebble seems to hit something that cannot be seen by the naked eye. The small rock bounces back at the stallion.* It's a spell mother put up to keep our identity hidden.. *gropes around the air until he is able to lean forward and not fall. He then closes his tired eyes and focuses* Arată-ne adevărul, deschideți..

With Ragnar's words, the cloaking spell hiding the truth of the location reveals itself.. Tsura's eyes first meet with the large ship floating near the shore, then she encounters the many gypsies and tents around her. Travelers of all ages just stare at the two royals in surprise and denial. Tsura manages to smile as a sign of respect to her people. The gypsies speak in Romanian to one another.

Traveler: ...Could it be?
Traveler 2: Tsura Sly? You are still alive? Everypony thought you were dead!
Tsura: I am not.. *recognizes the ponies staring at her and idles there in awkwardness and embarrassment*
Traveler Filly: Is it true that you abandoned us?
Tsura: Of course not.. *pats the filly on the head and looks at the kid as her own daughter* ...I came back with supplies. *sets the bag on the ground* Help yourselves.. I am so sorry I was gone for so long.. But I am back!
Traveler: ..What are you wearing? *observes Tsura's silky dress* You look different. Earl Jaya predicted this..
Tsura: *scoffs* It's ridiculous, I know.. I'll change as soon as a can.. And for our arrival, we'll throw a feast tonight.
Traveler: *perks his ears* ..Really? But there's no food..
Tsura: We'll figure something out. *tilts her head to Ragnar* Take me to my mother.

Wheat: *slowly nods at her husband with a smile* Yes, of course. And tell Toy Sword he better be washed when I see him. *picks up Willow, unaware of the current events* Let's get you something to eat, yes?
Longsword: I don't think I need to tell him that. (Chuckles, then heads out the door. After a short walk, he knocks on Toy Swords door)
Catapult wakes up early in the morning, unaware of what happened last night. He instinctively reaches for the other side of the bed but finds it empty. He opens his eyes and rubs them but his wife is still not there.

Catapult: *on a drowsy voice* Honey...?

Since he does not get any response, he gets up and checks on his children who are still sleeping the sleep of the just. He flashes a fatherly smile at them and trots into the bathroom, but to his surprise, Tsura's not there either. He's beginning to get a little concerned as he cleans up a bit. The pegasus then walks outside and ask every guard he encounters if they have seen his wife or not. In all cases, the answer was no. Catapult eventually wanders into the conference room and finds his mother there, sitting all alone in one of the chairs, staring at the wall with glassy eyes.

Catapult: Mother?
Slingshot: Oh, there you are...
Catapult *furrows a brow as he looks at the mare and his concerns are enhanced by her expression* what's wrong? Where's Tsura? Have you seen her?
Slingshot: Sit down, son.
Catapult: No, something happened, I can tell by your look! Where is my wife?! Is she all right?!
Slingshot: Tsura's fine, son. but you won't find her here... She left with Ragnar during the night.
Catapult: *his jaw drops* wha...what???
Slingshot: Our little secret got put. They met Summer. And they know everything about the operation.
Catapult: huh?
Slingshot: They felt that we betrayed them. So they left. They went looking for their tribe, if I'm not mistaken...
Catapult: Wait, what? I do not understand...
Slingshot: Your wife left you, Catapult.
Catapult: but...but... she... no! That's insane! Her children are sleeping in our room!!! You must be confused, she couldn't leave her family!!!
Slingshot: She did.
Catapult: No!!! Nooo!!! This can't be happening!!! Maybe she's just out for a walk or something...
Slingshot: Wake up, son! She's gone! And so is Ragnar!
Catapult: I... I can't believe it... she just... left?
Slingshot: Yes... without a word. she did not take too kindly on our deception...
Catapult: But we did that to protect her and the children!!!
Slingshot: Apparently, she didn't feel that way.
Catapult: Oh, dear Creator! I... this is insane! she can't... she's... I mean... I.... *suddenly collapses on the floor, but slingshot catches him and hugs him*
Slingshot: *on a soft voice* I told you they were all liars... I told you they were all thieves... I told you they will use you... I told you what will happen when a toy loses its luster. I warned you about their nature...
Catapult: *does not cry but hugs his mother even more tightly* Yes, mother... you did...
Slingshot: There, there! Mommy's here for you, my son!

As Catapult rests his weary head on her shoulder, despite the grim circumstances, a discrete, almost invisible, satisfied smirk appears in the corners of Slingshot's lips...
Ragnar: *undos the spell, hiding their location once again* Alright.. Follow me. And Tsura?
Tsura: ..Yes?
Ragnar: Don't expect her to be happy.. *unfolds his wings and leads his twin sister aboard.*
Tsura: *lands on the deck of the ship, dusting off the sand that got tangled in her furry hooves. The mare then looks around, a bit puzzled from all the faces that are simply staring at her*

One of the gypsy warriors block Ragnar in a non threatening way, and greets him with a slight bow.

Gypsy Warrior: King Ragnar! Did you find your queen?
Ragnar: *pauses and raises an eyebrow at the warrior in front of him* Yes.
Gypsy Warrior: How was she? What happened? Did all our work finally payed off?
Ragnar: No. *jostles past the Warrior* She's not my queen anymore.
Gypsy Warrior: What? But.. We spent years trying to find her, and we finally did! *pants from dehydration*
Ragnar: Yes, well now we are moving on.

All the travelers perk their ears and turn their tired heads to Ragnar, glaring at him in confusion.

Traveler: So we spent those years for nothing?
Ragnar: It turns out Summer was fine for months. But she did not want to show herself to me. She wanted me to drag you all into bloody hell to find her! And that's exactly what I did! I wasted your time on an Equestrian! An Equestrian that could care less about me, about all of us!
Traveler: So that's it?! Our tribe is dying because you were stupid to love an Equestrian?!
Ragnar: ENOUGH! I am King of the Travelers, and if you don't like it, then battle for the crown!
Traveler: *lifts his sleepy head at Tsura* A-And what about you, Princess Sly? What were you doing for the past eight years? Hunting? Fighting for your life? You were going to come back, right?
Tsura: For the past eight years I wasted my life on an Equestrian Solider who claimed he'd always be truthful to me.. I was blinded by my love for him and I payed the price. Unfortunately, I had kids with him.. ..But no matter, all three of them will remain with the coward of a dad they have. Therefore my hoof is still running for marriage. I want a gypsy that won't lie to me. And that will not try to harm the kids that we have!!! *constricts her pupils as she stares at the angry crowd in front of her*

The old mare opens the small door of the captain's cabin. The Queen walks out on deck with her daughter on her back, along with a serious expression despite her two twins being reunited. Jaya glares with her violet eyes at the crowd that soon quiets down from her presence. Her violet eyes meet with the four blue pupils.

Tsura: ..Mother..
Jaya: *raises an eyebrow at her daughter* Tsura. *observes her closely, then looks at the crowd* What seems to be the problem?
Gypsy Warrior: King Ragnar and Princess Sly-
Jaya: *tilts her head* Princess? Who ever crowned my daughter princess?
Tsura: *turns her head to the elder* ..What?
Jaya: *laughs* What? You thought that you could just come back here after eight years of abandoning us, and you're still princess? I'm sorry, Tsura Sly. But the last thing you will ever be is a princess in this tribe.
Tsura: I didn't abandon you! You could care less about me when I left! You didn't even give me a hug! Besides, there must be a princess! That's how ruling works here!
Jaya: Yes, you are correct. Therefore Zuri is now Princess.
Tsura: *stares at the baby her mother is holding* Oh.. I forgot about her..
Jaya: Indeed. you forget many things..
Tsura: But.. What am I?
Jaya: Princess certainly not.

Toy Sword: *awakes from the knocking, then quickly fixes up and heads to his door. When he opens it, he encounters his father* Oh, hello Longsword! I mean.. Good Morning.. It's so early.. *narrows his eyes as he stares at the window* Is my sister awake?
NocturnalMirage commented…
Ugh. what a cold welcome! :D over a year ago
When morning comes, Summer is still in her brother's room. The stallion just keep looking at her with a concerned expression as she is combing her fiery orange mane. The unicorn feels the look on her back and turns around.

Summer: What?
Landslide: *smiles at her with that characteristic calm, peaceful way* Are we not going to talk about last night?
Summer: I already apologized for that. I lost my temper.
Landslide: And you wanted to kill me.
Summer: No, I did not! *looks down at her hooves* Maybe... I don't know... I was... upset...
Landslide: What's happening to you, Summer? I've seen you angry before... but this was something different...
Summer: I don't know, okay? Sometimes... I have blackouts. Sometimes I wake up at places and I don't know how I got there or what I've done...
Landslide: *stands up and walks over to the mare* Since when?
Summer: A few weeks...
Landslide: Oh, dear sister, why didn't you tell me?
Summer: Because... I didn't want any of you to think I'm crazy!
Landslide: I would never think of you that way!
Summer: I just... don't know how much more I can take... sometimes I feel like I actually want those bombs to go off... to end it all at last...
Landslide: Summer...
Summer: I know, I know... crazy.
Landslide: How many times have you fallen? And you managed to get back on your hooves every single time! This will be no exception! You are one of the strongest mares I've ever known! *hugs his sister again* We'll get through this. I promise. Those bombs will not go off!
Summer: *looks into his eyes deeply* How can you be so sure?
Landslide: I'm not. But I have faith.
Summer: Do you think he could ever forgive me?
Landslide: I'm not going to lie to you, sister. It's hard to tell. Those travelers are quite unpredictable.
Summer: *lowers her ears in sorrow*
Landslide: But, if he truly loves you like he claimed earlier, he will come around. For the moment, let's focus on the matter at hoof, all right?
Summer: *smiles back at his brother* All right. And thank you!
Longsword: Longsword? Ever heard of the term dad. Anyway, not yet. I will wake her up after you get ready
Tsura: But I..
Jaya: You what? You said you'd be happy with your husband. You said that being in Equestria would be better for you and your kids. Does your husband and kids know about your escape?
Traveler: *tilts his head* Escape?
Tsura: ..You were right.. Equestrians are as bad as you say.. I thought the best of him and I was wrong. But.. They said he had to do it to protect me..
Jaya: Protect you? Haha! Then what? Break you with the truth?
Tsura: *takes a step back* I came back.. Aren't you happy?
Jaya: Of course I am! But I'm also surprised you showed your face to me. You know what the queen does to traitors, correct?
Tsura: *perks her ears* ..What? I don't understand.
Jaya: Would you look at that? you're already forgetting your own language. *smiles at her, then frowns at the crowd* Well? Is there anything you'd like to say?
Tsura: I'm sorry..
Jaya: Hmm.. That was a pathetic apology. We'll try again later. In the meanwhile, why don't you two gypsies check on how healthy our tribe is doing?
Ragnar: We brought food and other supplies for the travelers.
Jaya: And how long is that suppose to last, King? Three days? Then what? Starve once more? *suddenly coughs in her elbow and gasps for air, lifting her head at the city and staring at the smoke from the factories* What sort of magic is that!?
Tsura: It's wear we are making most of our stuff nowadays..
Jaya: Well, I guess our next generation isn't going to see these wonders!
Ragnar: Mother, they are not.. We'll all be dead in a few days, hopefully weeks..
Jaya: Hm?
Ragnar: The Changelings know our every move.. They are planning to end with the Pony species once and for all. And we are going down with it.
Jaya: *stares at the ground for a minute* So be it. I'm tired of running from our problems.. If we die, we die with honor.. Oh, wait. We don't. Not all of us gypsies are loyal to our folk. *glares at her two children*
Tsura: *stares at her hooves with lowered ears, along with the effort of blocking her tears from falling*
Jaya: Did you cry like that in front of him?
Tsura: ..no.. I didn't even say goodbye to him or my children..
Jaya: Good! you never show a stallion how vulnerable you are!
Tsura: *lifts her sad eyes to the baby her mother is carrying. The filly stares back at her stepsister with a wide smile*
Jaya: Oh, and this is Zuri Sly. She is a wonderful daughter! The one I never had! She'll make an excellent ruler someday..
Ragnar: That is if we survive..
Jaya: True, but if we do.. You can wave at your future queen. What do you think of your new sister?
Ragnar: I will admit that she looks a lot like you.. She's very beautiful.. *sighs* She'll bring prosperity to her people..
Tsura: *stares at the filly in denial, as if her heart just shattered in millions of pieces* I can do that too.. I'm beautiful and I can bring wealth to my people!
Jaya: The only thing you bring, Tsura Sly, is your stupidity and craziness and frightens everypony. Where were you at last?
Tsura: The headquarters of an asylum.
Jaya: Why didn't you lock yourself up? You would've been doing us all a great favor.
Tsura: ...I..
Jaya: *observes her older daughter* Well? What are you waiting for? You thought that once you two came back, everything turns back to normal? Go change your clothes and start cleaning and cooking! NOW! *hands the baby into Ragnar's arms* Put her to sleep. I have to deal with other stuff. *trots off the deck*

Vectra is the first one to wake up from the triplets. The filly lifts her sleepy head, then looks forward and encounters her parents gone. She then shakes her sister where she immediately wakes up.

Meriva: Zzz... *snorts as she suddenly opens her eyes* Huh? what did I miss? *looks around* ..Oh! good morning sister!
Vectra: *slaps Tanis on the leg* Get up, you lazy porcupine!
Tanis: *groans* ..What now?! Let me sleep!
Vectra: I would, but mom and dad are gone!
Meriva: Ooh! They're probably playing hide and seek!
Vectra: *yawns* Maybe.. Let's look for them!
Tanis: First one to find them gets in the bath last! Oh, and get's to steal all the goods the others receive!
Meriva: Okay! *hops off bed, along with her two siblings* Ready.. Set.. Wait!!! But no flying! I can't fly fast!
Tanis: Whatever! Ready, set, go! *quickly runs out the door, tied along with Vectra*
Meriva: W-Wait for me!!!

Toy Sword: *rolls his eyes* I'm sorry, DAD! I didn't mean it, dad.. It won't happen again, dad.. *laughs* Go wake her up now. I'll be out in a minute.
Longsword: (Chuckles) (He gets it from his old mans side) Sure thing, Toy (Heads to Meadow's room. Shortly after, he knocks on her door)
Tsura: *sniffs* ..Wow.. Neither of my families love me.
Ragnar: *holds the baby close* If it changes anything, I still do.
Tsura: Is your love enough to cure a broken heart?
Ragnar: *sighs* Nope.. Can't even cure mine. *enters the Captain's Cabin, followed by Tsura*
Tsura: I feel unwanted, is that wrong? I knew he was going to break my heart at some point, but I really hope he wasn't.. *lowers her tan, furry ears* I haven't felt alright for a really long time..
Ragnar: *wraps his large wing around Tsura's spine* You know, Summer always used to say if you play with fire you were going to get burned.
Tsura: ..Did you?
Ragnar: I was holding onto fire so long, that it turned me into ashes. But, I don't regret meeting her.. What about you?
Tsura: ..I do.. *takes off her Equestrian gown and slippers, then stares at them for a while* This isn't me.. I tried so hard to fit in their society, and I forgot who I really am.. *sniffs* *opens the drawer of aside with her nose, and stares at the corsets and skirts with wanting eyes. She puts on her white blouse and her tight, black and golden corset. The mare then puts on her short skirt that cuts to her thighs, showing off the tattoo on her left thigh. The loose blouse shows off the tattoos in her neck and spine as well. Tsura then puts on her leather boots and stares at herself in the mirror. She fixes her hair into a bandana and decorates herself with loads of jewelry. But, she takes off one special item. The mare takes off the wedding ring Catapult had given her. She places it on her desk, and ignores the thoughts of him.. As the final piece, the gypsy wraps a belt around her attractive hips that contains a sword and a small bottle of liquor.. The mare looked exactly how she looked like when she was a thief.. Although, without the Equestrian dress, Tsura appeared hotter than before. The outfit was showing off her curves and beautiful body and eyes.. She lets out a heavy sigh, then stares at the baby in Ragnar's arms with an angry look*

Meadow: *when she opens the door, the mare seemed to already be dressed for the day. Although, her red eyes immediately reflect the tears of her crying last night. The mare slowly curls a lock of her mane behind her ear, then sighs* Good Morning father... How are you? *fakes a smile*
The earth trembles under heavy hoof steps as a strange figure rushes through the forest. The stallion steps into a puddle and a moment later, a black spear strikes the water right where his hoof was. The pony raises his front legs and turns his barrel backwards, while he amazingly keeps running on his hind legs like a lizard. The sight would be pretty comic, since the crystal pony is wearing thick armor and despite his large body, he runs quite fast. But he made such a move for a reason, the two blasters attached to his arms fire two red beams into the woods. He doesn't even look back to see what he hit. He could hear the loud thuds as two changeling bodies fell down in the mud. He then glances at a round gauge on his arm.

Deadlock: Damn it... All out of mojo!

Suddenly, three changelings jump down from the trees right in front of him, hissing and snarling as they unsheathe their dark blades.

Deadlock: *two daggers appear in his hooves, as the machinery in his armor puts them in their place* All right ladies! Let's dance!

The crystal pony charges at the attackers with great strength and passion, immediately knocking one of them down, using the energy of the impact when he crashes against him. Avoiding a strike that was aimed at his throat, he grabs the other changeling's arm, pulls it toward himself, tripping the beast over and stabbing him in the stomach. His companion jumps up to a tree trunk and darts, attacking the stallion from above. Deadlock evades with a quick move, snatches the monster's wings, pulls him back in the air and a moment later, his blade pierces his throat. The last changeling gets up from the ground and tries to flee...

Deadlock: And where do you think you're going?!

He raises his arm and fires a hidden grappling hook from his armor. The rope coils around the changeling's body and pulls him down. But he does not have the time to recover, because the bulky crystal pony jumps into the air and smashes his skull with his bare hooves, suing his own weight. His gold, predator like eyes quickly sweep the area for more enemies, then he continues running toward the edge of the forest. He almost reaches it when another group of beasts emerge behind him. After a few minutes of close combat, he kills five more of them with experienced and precise moves and reaches the open space.

Deadlock: *pants heavily* Finally! *glances back at the monsters still pursuing him* Sorry, girls! Daddy has to go now!

He presses a button on his breastplate and an artificial wing made of shiny metal blades, functioning as feathers unfolds on his back. A small jet engine powers up as well and the stallion flies up in the sky.

Deadlock: But don't say I'll leave without giving you a present! *gets out a small, fluorescent orb from one of the many compartments of his armor, inject a small vial into the sphere and throws it among the changelings. The beasts go nuts and without any rational reason, they begin chasing the orb instead of the stallion. Then a bright explosion ends them all* Hah, summer was right... these pheromone grenades work like a charm! *salutes at the burning remains of the changelings with a cruel grin on his face and flies toward the suburbs of Canterlot*
Longsword: (Looks deeply into her) Somethings wrong. I can see it in your eyes
(What a badass. xD)

Ragnar: *carefully lies the baby in it's crib, then glances at Tsura who is just staring at the filly with angered eyes* Hm? Is that jealousy I see?
Tsura: What? No! ..Of course not.. No one can replace me.. Not saying that she did, just putting that out there.. What's your job as king?
Ragnar: Protect my people.. So I serve as a warrior as well..
Tsura: How?
Ragnar: We exit this place and guard it outside.. But first, you must keep your identity hidden. That is why we draw different symbols on our face. So they can't recognize us.
Tsura: What do you draw?
Ragnar: A bear claw that starts from the left eyebrow down to my jawline. It is time for us to continue our duties. Guard with me. *throws her black colored "face paint"* Draw whatever you want.. But hurry.. Changelings attack at any time..

A guard suddenly disrupts the moment of Slingshot and her son. Behind him, comes running the triplets into the conference room. The guard then leaves the family alone. Vectra is the first one to spot Catapult in the corner of the room.

Vectra: Hah! I found dad. Twenty points for me.
Tanis: *rolls his eyes* Yeah, well I'm finding mom.

Meadow: I.. I'll tell you later, father.. For now, let's go reunite with the others.. *sighs as she closes her door, and walks through the halls with her father*
Longsword: Alright (Goes with her to find Wheat and Willow)
Catapult: Oh... my children! *hugs them tightly*
Tanis: Daaad, not in front of Grandma!
Meriva: What's wrong, daddy?
Vectra: Where's mom?
Catapult: your mother... she... um... she has left...
Meriva: whaat? but where? when will she come back?
Catapult: I don't know if she'll ever come back...
Tanis: Why? she went to fight those monsters, dad?
Catapult: I don't know where she went... she just... left us...
Meriva: She doesn't love us anymore? Did we do something wrong?
Vectra: Is she dead?
Catapult: No, she's fine... and I'm sure she loves you all very much. she had a good reason to leave... You know... daddy did something wrong that upset her...
Tanis: Then we'll fix it and she'll come back!
Catapult: I... I...
Meriva: *fighting with her tears* She must come back! Make her come back dad!!!
Catapult: I... can't...
Meriva: You must! We miss her so much!!!
Tanis: I'll be a good little colt if that helps! I'll behave...
Catapult: Oh, Creator, help me! children, I don't think... *he suddenly breaks out in tears, soon followed by Meriva, Tanis and even Vectra. They never released their hug and it gets tighter as they all cry in sorrow, while Slingshot watches silently*
Jade_23 commented…
Aw now I feel guilty. ;-; over a year ago
Thunderstorm: *he opens the door to his room and yawns, then goes to find where the kitchen is*
Tsura comes out from the Captain's Cabin with dark, black lines drawn from the bottom of her eyes, all the way down to her chin. In other words, she looked like a panda crying. The mare looked different. She blended in with the rest of the gypsies, and it was actually hard to recognize her. Ragnar follows her lead with the claw drawn on his eye.. He does not look the same either, yet they manage to recognize each other.

Tsura in hales deeply as Ragnar breaks the spell to hide the gypsies. When they step out, he immediately places the cloaking spell back once more. Ragnar and Tsura are joined with a few other warriors outside the establishment.. They all remain quiet, looking like savages as they stare at the sky and land with their weapons ready to attack.

Tanis: Meriva this is all your fault, why'd you have to be so weak? She probably left us because she thought you weren't part of the family.
Meriva: It's not my fault I'm weak! My noodle hooves won't cooperate! *sniffs*
Vectra: Go look for her daddy! Before she gets lost forever! Who's going to groom us now?
Tanis: Yeah, and buy us what we want?
Meriva: And Feed us.. *lifts her head and sees Slingshot* Grams, you don't seem sad for her disappearance! What's wrong? Are you too sad you can't cry?

Meadow: *walks with her head low until she meets up with her mother, brother, and little sister* ..Good Morning to you all..
Wheat: What's wrong, my love?
Meadow: Strangely, nothing.. Do you hear that? No yelling.. No insults..
Wheat: What do you mean?
Meadow: *sighs* you'll see for yourselves soon.. They should be awake by now..
Longsword: Well, if you say so. Now, what do you say we all sit down and eat. I'm starving (Sits at the table)