My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3438

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: I stand by Summer Pride out of loyalty and love. She ruined my tribe. She lied to me. She almost killed my niece and nephews.. But I once swore my loyalty to her a long time ago. I've never broken that promise. I kept it while she was captured, searching for that damn mare through the seven seas. My newborn sister could've died. I was blinded by her fire, not like any other. Our only resource, our ship was almost sunken by those wicked sirens. I gave everything up for Summer Pride. Unlike my idiotic brother in law, I never lied to her. He says that I haven't experienced anything he has. Well, I was the future him. The difference of his family and mine, was that my wife died with my newborn. So, I guess the Alicorns do have everything under control, huh? Killing even more ponies.. I always remained truthful despite Summer's actions. Yes, the gypsies don't have anything left. Half of it is thanks to those damn alicorns and those rude Yaks. I, as the king of travelers, admit that we're at a weak state. A small squad of changelings might finish us all. Why do you think I have these bruises on my neck? Why do you think Tsura is all beaten up? We payed the price for our love and loyalty.. That's why I came back. My people need a place to stay. And if I need to spend my time with Equestrians who once lied to me, then I'll do it. The Queen may think I left her in the cold, and if she chooses to believe that's how us gypsies work, then I won't even try to change her mind. *turns his head to Summer Pride* But I am sorry love, I should've found you sooner.. *shrugs* Us gypsies may fight like dogs.. But in the end, we'd die for one another. We're a pack.. If that is so hard to believe, then so be it.. *glares back at the stallion* The heavens will never bless this land under the rule of alicorns. So I suggest you move onto another tribe and announce your religion and statements.. Your so called "Prophecy". Try the zebras, unless you'd like to be turned into a reptile for life.
(Oh dear.. I never thought it would soon come to this.. This cannot be happening! The creator, in no circumstances should be forced to leave his own RP if a player is not cooperating. :/ This isn't the first time we've had to pause the RP over and over again.. We can fix this, right...? We always solve these problems, there's always a way! This RP doesn't need to end like this, with users irritated without a solution! Mirage, please do not go! This RP is no fun without you. How can we continue without the creator? Furthermore, we won't! Let's fix this, please! We don't have to leave it with a blank answer! It seems like Omega is already erasing his posts, but we can still discuss this to find the answer! Come on.. Please.. ? :/ )
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(Fine. I'm sorry, if I overreacted, my soul is still a bit unsettled because of my recent car accident, I guess. I did not wish to offend Omega either but I did not allow Tia and Luna in this RP for a reason. Cos I was planning to give them a role in the sequel. That's why i got pissed off when my request was ignored.)
(It's okay, it's normal to be mad at other players. Not everything goes how you plan it, remember? That's what makes it fun! Sometimes.. :P I wish Omega sees this and considers to return. This was just another misunderstanding that we can solve! Now, can we continue with this awesome RP where it would be no fun if people were to leave?)
(Agreed. However, I wasn't mad because it didn't go as I planned. Like I said before, if everything would go according to MY plans, this wouldn't be an RP, it would be a fanfic. I was angry because I only asked for one thing and one thing only, yet my request was ignored then circumvented. I find that disrespectful and when someone is not giving me the same kind of respect I'm giving to everyone, I get mad.)
(Yes, I understand. I too would be mad if my requests were ignored. Like I said, under no circumstances should the creator be forced to leave his own RP. This forum is for fun, remember? Always keep that in mind. Like you once said, you are the skeleton and we provide the muscle. Neither of them could work without each other. :)
(Indeed. Let's continue then, shall we? :)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Yes, lets)
(Yes! :)

Ragnar: *is still standing by Summer Pride with an apathetic expression. He turns his thick neck toward her, and tilts a bit his head* Are you alright Queen Summer Pride? *places a warm hoof on her back and dusts off the remaining from the dirt and rubble on her white coat*

Tsura: Are you all really doing this?
Vectra: Yes! Eat with us!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Very well..
The furious blaze disappears from the mare's emerald eyes as she looks back at Ragnar. For an evanescent, quick moment she looks at him exactly like she did in the past then her face changes, revealing a great deal of fear and even pain when she feels the stallion's touch on her. Summer's breathing accelerates until it becomes a series of small, twisted gasps, her front hooves are assaulted by strange spasms like she was gripping something fanatically. Her pupils shrink to a size of a pin as she gazes into the nothingness above and every sign points toward the conclusion that she's going into some kind of mental shock.

Suddenly, Slingshot lands beside the perplexed stallion.

Slingshot: No, no no, no no! I don't recommend you to do that unless you want a complete mental meltdown! *she then gently, yet firmly grabs Ragnar's hoof and breaks the physical contact between him and Summer. The moment she does that, the other mare's state of mind seems to be restoring itself to equilibrium again* Summer has developed a severe case of hysteria, I'm afraid. She never talks about it but it must have something to do with her captivity in the changeling prison... She now thinks every form of physical contact is too intimate, if you know what I mean. When she returned, she almost killed even her own brother who was holding her hoof...
Ragnar: *looks down at Slingshot's hoof interlocking with his, then let's out a small grin* Hysteria? Hmm.. Well the only way she'll overcome it is if we show her how.. Leaving her in isolation is not a great remedy, Dandelion.. I was simply dusting off the rocks from her fur. I don't know how that can be fearful. But if Summer thinks that no physical contact is the best, then I bet you a golden coin I'll change that. *pats Slingshot's head* For the meantime, I suggest you go help your broken son. Although we both know you are very happy.

Tanis: Take us to eat pizza!
Tsura: I don't know what pitza is, but no.
Vectra: Can we get ice cream then?
Tsura: No.
Meriva: How about pasta?
Tsura: No, no, and no. Now, all three of you let go of me.
Tanis: Not going to happen! Until we eat with you and daddy and everything is back to normal.
Tsura: *rolls her eyes, then encounters Catapult just ahead of her, frowning at him in annoyance. Surprisingly, she fakes a smile and wobbles toward him with the children* Any idea what and where to eat, Black Feather?

Wheat: *grabs Willow by the neck, and places the filly on her back* I believe those are the only survivors here..
Meadow: *sighs* Not the first time it's happened..
Longsword: I wish it wasn't
Slingshot: Happy?! Just because I disapproved my son's marriage, I did not wish for any of you to get hurt or die! *glances at Summer who's coming out if her shock* You have been warned. But I'd tread carefully with her if I was you. *flares her wings and takes off*

Catapult: Stop calling me that! *does not return the smile since he immediately recognizes that Tsura's is a fake one* There's a cheap restaurant two block away... if it still exists.
Ragnar: Farewell, Dandelion. Don't let the wind blow you away. *watches as Slingshot takes off, then glances back at Summer Pride* You look awfully weak, Ginger Head. What? You hate me so much that you won't even dare look at me?

Tsura: *grins through her injuries* Why not Black Feather? That's what you're known for after all. A killer in the cage, huh? *walks forward*

Wheat: I volunteered in Manehattan's hospital to help the injured.. *places Willow on Longsword's back* Why don't you look for a place to relax while I go take care some other duties? *smiles at him, then turns around with a frown*
last edited over a year ago
Longsword: (Before he lets her walk off, he gives her a loving hug from behind) Take care, Wheat
Summer. *talks quietly* I never hated you. Was I counting on you? Yes! Was I mad at you? Most certainly! But I never hated you. That was merely an act. The only thing that kept me alive for all those years was the hope that one day, you will march in and save me for my tormentors. I even attempted to reach you through magic to reveal my location or provide some helpful hints about it... *closes her eyes* Never mind! *starts walking away*

Catapult: We both have a checkered past if I'm not mistaken. But I wanted you despite all that. I still do. I made a terrible mistake, yes. The thought of losing you or the kids... was unbearable. wish I could undo what I've done but that's not possible.
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
(Sorry for my absence guys! Had a lot of school work the past few days. Anyway, I am finally free of all that and I'll get back to this.)

Thunderstorm: *while flying around sees Summer walking alone and flies close to her* Where do you think you're going? *smiles at her*
NocturnalMirage commented…
Welcome back! I'm glad to see you here once again! :3 over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Welcome back! :D over a year ago
Summer: *her eyes flash with anger but only for a moment so that sorrow and perplexity could reflect on her features* Nowhere... anywhere... I don't know.
Ragnar: *observes Summer as she walks off, then his eyes flash once he sees Thunderstorm flying down to her.* Very well.. If she doesn't want to talk to me, then I'll simply haunt her until she does.. *uses his gypsy magic and suddenly teleports in front of the white coated mare, besides Thunderstorm* What? Don't you want to discuss what happened? Or do you want to leave a blank chapter between us? You're going anywhere? Then go anywhere with me.

Tsura: *laughs creepily* Of course it's not possible, silly! Therefore enough with your complaining and apologies! Please go into another storm and just shut it!

Wheat: *smiles as she returns the hug* I will. Wish me luck.. Hopefully I can help a few injured ponies before dusk.
Longsword: Your a brilliant doctor. I know you can (Gives her a quick but loving kiss before letting go of her)
Wheat: *blushes a bright red, then giggles* Alright, alright.. There can be more of that tonight.
Meadow: *rolls her eyes*
Wheat: Anyways, I'll see you all tonight, yes? *walks off with the other medics and injured, soon disappearing from their sight*
Longsword: Of course (Speaks to Willow) Come on, Willow. Lets go find somewhere for you to rest
Toy Sword: There's a small motel a few blocks from here.. We can get the others and rent a room for tonight.
Meadow: Good Idea, little brother!
Willow: Is there food?
Toy Sword: There should be.
Longsword: And if not, I'll find us something. Don't you worry
Summer: It's not that simple! I'm not the mare I was! They did some things to me that... *bites on her upper lip* you wouldn't understand...

Catapult: Now that was just a low blow! Besides, I do not have that luxury anymore since I have children. OUR children!
Ragnar: Yeah, I wouldn't.. but I've suffered with my own pain as well. You were gone for so long.. You've told me half of what happened. Tortured, abused, and even raped you. You're not the first mare I've had to deal with those sort of things.. How about we talk it over with a bottle of Witch Craft? You left me as a one night stand. I think I deserve better than that.

Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Hm, perhaps you can act a little more respectful in front of my children, yes? Since you're such a great actor, how about you act a little more polite? As if nothing happened?

Meadow: You're not the only one..
Willow: Will mother be back soon?
Toy Sword: Let's hope she will.. By dusk she will soon be in bed with Longsword.. Let's go to that Motel I told you all.
Meadow: I'll advise the others we found a place to stay.. We can continue our plan of destroying those bombs later tonight..
Summer: Left you?! I did not leave on my own accord, I was taken! I wanted to be with you, you had my heart! But my chest is full of ash and dust now.

Catapult: Very well... *sighs and walks beside Tsura with lowered ears while the two fillies are on his back*
Thunderstorm: *lowers his ears and carefully walks away from Summer and Ragnar*
NocturnalMirage commented…
Awww, now I feel bad for the poor guy! :3 over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Meadow to the rescue. over a year ago
Ragnar: Is it? Is it really? Ash and dust? Hmm.. I don't think so. Do I still have your heart, love? *reaches for his pocket on his leather jacket and pulls out the small ring he created years ago, the one he wanted to give to Summer, but instead resulted as a disaster with Obsidian* I guess this has no more value then.

Meadow: *notices Thunderstorm walking out the conversation, tilting her head. She then walks toward him* What's with that face?

Tanis: *whispers at Vectra* This isn't working..
Vectra: Just give it time. They'll make up soon. Once they do, everything will be back to normal.
Tsura: *perks her ears and overhears her children, rolling her eyes*

The family soon comes upon the small restaurant Catapult suggested.

Tsura: Get something to go, Black Feather. I'll wait outside. Gypsies aren't wanted here.

Thunderstorm: ...Summer Pride and Ragnar are having a conversation I think I shouldn't be a part of.. And that I wouldn't want to hear. Anywayyy.. Did you find anything?
Summer: *recoils in shock once she remembers the ring* You... kept it?

Catapult: Please stop calling me that! I'm NOT a Black Feather! And do you think anypony cares about your race right now? *points inside the restaurant where numerous ponies of all races are eating and talking quietly. Even a few tan coated ones, similar to gypsies* You care about it more than society itself. I never cared about it... it's what makes you... You.
Ragnar: Why of course I did. I planned on giving it to you whether you wanted to be with me or not. *observes the white pearl surrounded by diamonds* But, I understand that you no longer believe in me anymore.. So what should I do with it? I put a lot of work into such small thing. Thought you'd like it.. But by the looks of it, you don't..

Meadow: *sighs* They're just having that conversation all lovers have.. N-Not that I know of, haha..

Tsura: *her eyes shrink from the sudden reply* Yell at me in front of my kids again and I swear you will be sleeping with the fish under the sea.

Summer: No, no... it's... beautiful... Thank you! But you have to understand... this is very overwhelming for me... during the past two years of my captivity, I lost all hope... for the world and everypony in it... I thought you moved on, thinking I was dead....

Catapult: I wasn't yelling. Now can we please have a nice dinner like normal families do?
Thunderstorm: *raises an eyebrow, but then smiles* Yeah, well.. I think they would appreciate the privacy. And I would appreciate it if we don't talk about all the "lover" stuff. *awkwardly smiles* Let's just go..
Ragnar: Is there a way I don't overwhelm you? I did move on.. But then I came back.. *places the ring on the unicorn's horn* Keep it love. It reflects your coat.. Everypony is heading to the motel right now.. Care to join me in lonely walk?

Meadow: Yeah.. Of course.. *smiles back* I'll lead the way. *trots off*

Tsura: No, no we cannot. I said get the food and let's go. I'm not sitting down in an open area. You know how I feel about crowded areas! Unless you planned a changeling to attack me and be done with me at last! We'll return to the motel and we'll eat in our room.
Summer: *a discrete, almost invisible grin appears in the corners of her lips* I forgot how charming you can be when you want something. Let's go then!

Catapult: *turns around with a quick move and talks very calmly and quietly for the sake of the children, but such a strange spark is burning in his eyes that it makes even Tsura take a step back* You have gone too far. Everything I did was exactly to protect you from the changelings. You can hate me, you can despise me, you can say anything you want about me, but to say that I orchestrated a trap to help the changelings to finish you off easier... that's way out of the line after everything I've done - including my mistakes - for your safety and well being. *doesn't even wait for an answer he just walks into the restaurant and returns a few minutes later with a couple of paperbags.*
Longsword; (When he arrives in the motel, he place Willow on the bed)
Ragnar: *begins to fly next to Summer as she trots* Charming? I'm always charming. Always have been, always will be. What can I say? I'm a teddy bear. You should know that by now. *soon joins the others along with Summer Pride*

Tsura: *takes a step back, and glares at Catapult as he walks past her. The mare oddly keeps quiet with lowered, beaten eyes. She even lowers her bruised face and folds her wings as she follows her family with a dark expression*

Willow: *yawns* Wait! I'm not tired yet!
Longsword: I hope not. You need to stay awake if you plan on eating. Toy, do you mind keeping an eye on Willow while I'm out
over a year ago OmegaKing said…
(no i'm not coming back, just gonna answer to a few things, one the descriptions i gave of molly and gamer were nothing like that of celestia and luna, similar but not the same, 2 i stated that they were plot devices for later not side characeters, those were galahad, lancelot, hurricane, shadow spell, rygar, and blackeye.

silver star, jet stream, and einherijar were my main arcs, with gloria serving as a side kick to einherijar and had a sub arc within his.

queen skull was originally gonna be released as a earth stallion named bonehoof, who was a necromancer/lich but i respected to queen skull cuase it was a better story to work with, she was nothing more then a villan who had to devouer souls or she would die and valkyria, would take control back and be nothing more then a powerless pegasus with a scythe. i planed on either having einherijar killing her or her turning into valkyria and being used in a role much like gloria

now i asked if it was ok to use molly and gamer as a DIFFERANT TIMELINE CELESTIA AND LUNA, and you said yes becuase it wouldnt effect your plans in the future for celestia and luna, i was already making an alternate where they were just two alicorns that einherijar took under wing named freya and cecilia, with freya serving as the queen instead of molly, i just used them first cuase they were better plot material

also i had to end the cultist arc and advance the story to the kingdom of the fallen sun aiding in the rebuilding of manehatten, now einherijar, jet stream, hurricane, galahad, lancelot, rygar, and gloria were tied up with other arcs, silver star was busy with something in the north with war beak, shadow spell is a servent of queen skull who was fleeing to a place to regan her powers, and black eye was the general in charge of the war with the changelngs and was a vamp so couldnt show up anyways, leaving 2 characters molly and gamer, who i never gave a descript of yet, and they were there for plot advancement, and nothing else which was their role in the first place,becuase you asked me not to make anymore characters, after i released bone hoof

your the one who assumed i was bringing them into the story as a main arc

and if you wanna talk over powered look at dead lock, summer pride and landslide,

summer pride is powerful enough to break through a barrier made by twilight sparkle, 3 celestias and chrysalis going full power into the barrier, (einherijar under core link is = to 2 celestias, rygar/gloria is = to 1/2 celestia so together they are 1 celestia, meleficent is = to chrysalis, and silver star is a more experianced, better controled twilight sparkle...) as though it was made of glass

land slide is an earth pony with the power to teleport, and other things an earth pony cannot do

deadlock was immune to shadow spell's attacks, yes his armor is magic proof, yet shadow spell didnt use any magic, not to mention you gave him tech way more advanced then anything in the timeline, even more advanced then a magi tech airship......that jetpack flight unit thing which mind you is above even our own current tech, and the laser gun

not to mention einherijar gave out how to kill him several times, yet no payed attention to that

also all of you are really bad debaters, your characters did nothing but say your wrong and a liar now get out of here before we kill you to the cultist which is why the crowd was turning ageisnt your group in the first place, this has nothing to do with anything just pointing it out.......

i tried to bring my characters into your arcs, and they were mostly ignored, 90% of posts were ignored and such, so instead i had einherijar throw up a cue after finding out that summer pride blew up that bomb to justify using a nuke on the changelings, and then suddenly he is and evil maniac in your view for flattening one factory at midnight killing a very few number of ponies.......

so i'm done, no point in continuing with the rp for me, cuase i cant rp i have to do what you want me to do and nothing else mirage, cuase you dont like me throwing out decent plot twists nor do you like my characters and you dont like anything that had flair to the story so good bye to all here i'm done with this club and rp)
(I for one think that people should shut up and just listen.. For example, accept the opinions of others and respect them.. But anyways, Goodbye Omega. Sorry you had to go through that.)

Toy Sword: No problem, dad. *sits on the bed nearby*
Willow: Oh, alright! Bring me something sweet, daddy! *lies down on the bed, playing with the feathers of the pillows*
Longsword: I'll see what I can do (Walks out of the room)
Steel Sword: (Behind him) I am sorry about today. What I did to Tsura was unacceptable. I doubt she'd forgive me
Longsword: Knowing her, I know she won't. She has too much pride. But, I can't blame her. I wouldn't be so nice if I was getting strangled
Steel Sword: I know... I just didn't ever think my magic would harm another
Longsword: I understand... You should get some rest
Steel Sword: Of course... Take care brother (Walks down the hall)
(So I'm the dickhead here, suuuure. It is odd that no one actually complained about it for years. :)

Summer: *silently walks in to the hotel lobby and sits down at the bar*

Catapult: I'll go and get us some rooms.

Longsword: (Was able to find a loaf of bread, a block of cheese, a slice of ham, and a single sweet drop for Willow)
Ragnar: *quietly observes Summer Pride as she walks with placid steps, admiring the view. The stallion then shakes off his thoughts and follows the rest into the motel*

Tsura: Hurry up then.. Don't keep us waiting. *walks around the lobby, spotting a clock on the wall and staring at it for a long time as if in a trance*
Longsword: (Walks in) Toy. Willow. I brought some food for you. I also brought Willow something sweet. Just like she said (Ruffles her hair) But try to eat your dinner first, okay.
Bartender: what can I do you for?
Summer: *puts a few golden bits on the counter with a grumpy expression* Witch Blood. Whole bottle.
Bartender: Errr... I'm sorry, Miss... we're all out!
Summer: Curses! How about Crimson Tide?
Bartender: No can do...
Summer: Blood Moon? Red Velvet? Fiery Heart?
Bartender: *just looks at her with an awkward expression*
Summer: Then what DO you have?
Bartender: Ale, beer, vodka... and some white wine.
Summer: Ah, for the black tongue of Asmadeus!

Catapult: *returns with a key* They had only one more room available. Mother and the others took the last ones with single beds.
Ragnar: *tilts his head* Is that so? *raises an eyebrow, then leans forward on the counter, spying at the hidden bottles the bartender has below him* Aha.. *reaches for a bottle all the way in the back* No Witch Blood, huh? *shakes his head in disappointment* You know what they say about liars. *removes the bits Summer had placed on the table* We'll be taking these. Come on love, there's a bed waiting for us and lovely hours of me just hearing your voice. *trots off*

Tsura: Oh, how wonderful. I get to sleep with the biggest liar in the world. *snatches the key from Catapult and walks to their room. She stabs the key into the knob, then twists the door knob, only realizing it's useless. Or that she can't even open a door. Tsura slowly glares at the door knob, then all of a sudden lets out a terrifying scream and kicks the door open with her bare hooves.* Hmph..

Willow: Ooh, ooh! What's the sweetness? I want the sweetness first daddy!
Toy Sword: *rolls his eyes* You heard the man, Willow. Dinner first.
Longsword: Just eat your dinner first dear. Then you can have it. That is how mother says we should eat, and you know I have to listen to her. Wouldn't want to see her frown
Thunderstorm: *grabs a key* I'm going to my room as well. I suggest you should do the same Meadow. Rest while you can.. *smiles, and walks off to his room*