My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3438

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: Please, all ponies make me sick. You all deserve this fate. Your all heartless and rotten. Ending ponykind is a favor to the world
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *shrugs as he coughs* You're right.. How can I deny that? But if you please, I'd like to spend my last moments with my twin sister. She's the only family I have left that still cares about me. *rests his head on Tsura's hooves, then closes his weak eyes*
Tsura: *lifts her tired blue pupils at Blunderbuss, then lowers them as she lies her chin on Ragnar's head*
Blunderbuss: (Actually does not care) Oh, what's wrong. Does your mother hate you or something
Ragnar: Our mother abandoned us here.. She said come back soon, and when we did, there was nopony to be found.. Only these other gypsies that are soon to die as well.. Right, Tsura?
Tsura: *keeps her eyes closed and doesn't move as she weakly lies below Ragnar*
Ragnar: ...Tsura? *widens his eyes then begins to pat her shoulder* Tsura!!!
Blunderbuss: Oh, is that the case. I hear you were both replaced. What a shame (Tries to keep from grinning)
Ragnar: *watches as the changeling and blunderbuss talks, then looks back down at her sister, trying to wake her up, but as a result, there is no response* Tsura! *lowers his ears as he nuzzles his sister's cheek with tenderness and love, then he lets out a heavy sigh of loss*
Blunderbuss: Well, as depressing as all this is, I must be going now. If ever you want to kill me, I'll be standing in the poppy fields during the end of the world. Take care (Teleports)

(Blunderbuss arrives in the gypsy camp, where he believe the other gypsies, including Jaya, live)
Wait, are you talking about the gypsy camp beside them, or the gypsy island? Because the gypsy camp besides them is a secret that is blocked by a powerful spell. :3
(He's at whichever one has Jaya and her daughter, whose name I forgot already :P)
(Oh, okay.)

Blunderbuss lands on the cold deck of the ship. When he looks around, he encounters the many gypsies swarming the ship at the land. The stallion looks past the invisible forcefield, but does not see Ragnar or Tsura so he quickly assumes that what he said was true. Actually, his surroundings doesn't look like Equestria at all.. It looks like a different shore and sea than the previous one he was just in... A sudden, mysterious pain erupts in his ribs as if an orb was trying to rip him apart.
Blunderbuss: (Groans in pain) *Gypsy magic, huh. Impressive, yet at the same time, pathetic* (Uses his magic to shatter the orb, relieving the pain) *With that little problem taken care of, let us find the little gypsy princess* (Explores the ship, keeping alert of any attacks)
The gypsies on the ship observe Blunderbuss as he walks on deck. Yet surprisingly, they all turn their heads back and continue doing their small jobs. Suddenly, an old mare appears behind Blunderbuss with an apathetic expression..

Jaya: Can I help you?

Ragnar: *lifts his tired eyes at einherijar* No thank you.. My sister died in my arms.. I'd like to keep it that way.. And my tribe is fine without me. Now flee and leave this stallion alone so he can grieve of the many things that went wrong in his life.
Blunderbuss: Yes, I think you may. Perhaps you have heard of me. I am known as Blunderbuss, the only pony of the changeling army. I come for a mission. I've come for the gypsy princess, as ordered by the changelings
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *he just looks at the other ponies and follows them*
Jaya: I see. *oddly smiles at him* The gypsy princess is Tsura Sly. She is back in Equestria with the others.. I left her behind for all the sins she has caused my tribe. You may take her. She's an embarrassment to the family. Anything else I can help you with?

Meadow: You seem quieter than usual, Thunder..
Blunderbuss: (Laughs) No no no. I know she isn't the true princess. I mean your little baby girl. I can see her in your mind right now. I've come to take her for the changelings (Grins)
Jaya: Oh, you speak of Zuri? Zuri is the second princess. But if that is what your army wants, then alright. She's in her crib, sleeping. Why do you need her? Death? I can kill her for you. Come, follow me. *leads Blunderbuss with an apathetic expression into the Captain's Cabin, then makes way for him to see the sleeping baby in the crib* Please do not wake her up. Simply be done with it, or take her to your king and kill her there. *sighs* I can just make more. But if you are going to murder her in this room, do me the favor to not leave any blood stains in this carpet. I traded it for twenty pieces of silver.

Ragnar: *rests his head on Tsura* She is dead, believe me.. I want her to die like this, not in war.. I will die soon as well.. So leave me alone. You're searching for the wrong stallion. Ragnar Sly is out for the moment and will not return for a long time.. *sighs* Let me be.. You're looking for something strong? Go get my sister's husband.. He was tough to save his family after everything.. I wish I could have his courage, but I don't.. So let this forward die with his sister.
Thunderstorm: I'm okay, don't worry. *smiles* You just called me Thunder again..
Blunderbuss: I don't kill something with a pure heart. That is what this child is. Pure. But, from what I see from you, your no better than I. In fact, I should kill you now. A pony who has no care for her children makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. Not even a care for your own tribe...... Tsura is dead, I should add. I didn't even have to use a single spell, she just dropped dead. Was it from sickness... or was it that her own mother despised her, that she lost the will to live. I wonder. Not that some heartless pony like yourself would care. Your a perfect example of how this world deserves to burn, with you worthless pieces of living shit. I should slaughter you on the spot, but I wouldn't want the blood of a rotten pony on me. (Takes Zuri in his arms) May the death come strong upon you (Begins leaving the room)
Jaya: ...That is a shame.. The mare died of her stupidity. Take care of my daughter, will you? Be the parent I was never able to be.. *smiles at him* Goodbye, Blunderbuss. Goodbye, Zuri.
Zuri: *perks her ears and watches her mom soon disappear behind the door and her head tilts in confusion as she is being held by Blunderbuss*

Ragnar: *grins at the stallion when he flies off, then he suddenly flares his wings and rises in the air with the sword in his hooves* TSURA, NOW!

The mare in einherijar's hooves suddenly awakens, her blue pupils dilating from the sunlight. The stallion throws the sword, and Tsura escapes from einherijar's grasp. The mare catches the sword and lets out a might roar, stabbing the stallion on his stomach.

Meadow: What? I can't call you Thunder? Am I not your friend?
Blunderbuss: Such a filthy mare. I can't believe someone like her would treat her own child with such disrespect (Tries to keep calm, not letting his magic destroy the ship they are on, even though he would enjoy it) Come along, Zuri. This is not a place for one so pure (Teleports them both to the location Ragnar and Tsura are, but only a few feet away, observing the battle) My, I see these two are quite a pair.
Blunderbuss: (Arrives to the scene, holding Zuri) Please, if you were to take her from here, you'd be doing her a favor. This tribe is full of rotten pieces of shit. I could kill them and no one would care, and for good reason. Every gypsy is rotten, and their leader makes me want to kill everyone faster
Jaya: *smirks as soon as Blunderbuss teleports away with her "daughter"* Gypsy magic is pathetic, huh? *turns around and walks down the Bulkhead, making a small light by using a candle. As she continues her walk, a quiet giggle of a baby is heard from afar* Don't worry, my little Zuri.. Mommy will protect you no matter what.. *walks back upstairs*

Ragnar: *glances at Blunderbuss, then at her "sister"* Tsura is alright, as you can see.. I used my magic to heal her.. I see my own selfish mother turned in her own daughter! What will you do with her? Kill the filly? You're a disgust. Get out of my sight.
Tsura: *glares at Einherijar in curiosity, then grins* There can be a dinner, but no alliance.
Blunderbuss: Oh, do not worry, Ragnar (Tears the head off of the fake Zuri, showing that it is a fake) She tricked me as well. I see she cares more about a new child rather than she does her older child. She didn't even care when I mentioned Tsura was dead. All she said was how stupid she was. Makes me sick, though I must give her credit on her trickery. She managed to outsmart me, that's for sure, and that doesn't happen often. But, I am afraid it has to come to this (Suddenly raises his hooves in the air, and a large scythe appears in his hands) I will have to tear that boat and every gypsy aboard it apart in order to find that child
Jade_23 commented…
Please don't kill every gypsy on the ship. And please don't take away Zuri. xD over a year ago
Tsura: *raises an eyebrow at Einherijar, then places a warm hoof on his chest, then grins creepily* Whatever you like, I like.
Ragnar: You really think you can take my little sister away, because she has this so called purity in her? You stealing her shows no sign of pureness, Blunderbuss. I cannot let you do that. My sister is loved by many gypsies on that ship. She is.. Our savior for the next generation. Besides, my mother knows Tsura faked her death. She has tail of a rattle snake. If it stops shaking, it means she is officially dead. So I'm sorry to say, joke's on you. Hasn't any pony told you to never trust a gypsy?
Blunderbuss: Say whatever you wish, she may have lied, but her hatred towards you two was genuine. I could feel it. A mother that heartless dose not deserve such a pure child.
Ragnar: As hard as it is to believe it, my mother is not heartless. She never was. *folds his wings and lands in front of Blunderbuss, towering over him for his height, then makes sure he cannot be heard by his sister* You wanna know something? My mother gave up everything to find Tsura when she was captured. Her heart broke when she left once again. That is why she had another child. Not to replace her first daughter, but to distract the sorrow she feels for her. If Tsura were ever to die, my mother would take her own life for her. The reason why she is acting so tough on my little sister is because she doesn't want Tsura to expect her mother will always be there when she is in grief. Tsura and I are considered traitors in our tribe. You know what the queen does to traitors? She fillets them and chops off their heads. But she hasn't done that to us because she loves me and Tsura. My mother kept an eye on Tsura Sly during her adventures in Equestria. She observed her wedding with magic, she observed her nephew's birth, she observed every single moment of her life. The mare was in despair as she saw her daughter's happy moments. Why? Because she wasn't there to spend it with her. That is how gypsy mothers are. I don't know how yours was, but she was certainly different than ours. No matter how much a mother can be mad at their son/daughter, their love for them will never die. So don't you dare say my mother is heartless.
Blunderbuss: Whatever you say. Still, weather your mother is kind or rotten, it doesn't matter. My mission, by the changelings, was to take Zuri from the gypsies. And seeing that I was lied to... Lets just say the Gypsy population is going to see a large decrease (Grins)
Ragnar: *lowers his eyes* Yes, the gypsy population will decrease. Starting off with my little sister. *sighs, then raises his head at Tsura* ..Do it before it is too late..
Tsura: *lowers her head at Ragnar, then widens her eyes* But..
Ragnar: DO IT! You know the spell!
Tsura: *glares at Blunderbuss, then closes her eyes. She murmurs a few words in Romani, then the mare suddenly disappears..*

Tsura reappears on the ship, and avoids eye contact with any of the gypsies around her. She quickly flies into the Captain's Cabin, crashing into her mother.

Jaya: Tsura, what are you doing?
Tsura: *stares at her mother in sorrow, then quickly flies down the bulkhead*
Blunderbuss: Well, if your done wasting my time, I'll be off (Teleports back to the gypsy ship, this time, making sure to get all the gypsies attention)
Ragnar: *stares at Blnderbuss as he disappears, then closes his eyes with a sigh*

As the weak gypsies all stare at Blunderbuss, Tsura Sly comes out from the Captain's Cabin, holding her little sister in her hooves. The filly stares at the ponies around her in confusion, and her frightened eyes widen as she whimpers. Jaya flies out, standing behind Tsura in shock and doubt.
Ragnar: Cancel the dinner, Einherijar.. Go after another mare. Perhaps princess of the Buffalos.. You won't want to be seen with her after this..
Blunderbuss: (Once he has gained the gypsies attention, he uses his magic to knock them all back, and into the water) That should give me some time. Now where is that mare (Looks for her, walking rather calmly)
(Actually, neither Ragnar or Einherijar can see the current events happening on the ship.. Like I said, the ship is cloaked by an invisible forcefield..)

Blunderbuss' magic doesn't seem to have an effect on the gypsies at all. They are thrown against the forcefield, but then knocked right back in. As Blunderbuss continues to scout the area, he encounters Tsura holding the baby in her arms.
Jade_23 commented…
okay.. over a year ago
Blunderbuss: My, you gypsies are just so pretentious. Tsura, why do you bother to keep up your fighting. Your mother doesn't seem to care for you, and the gypsies possibly despise you after wanting to live your life. And the reason for it all is in your hooves right now. Wouldn't being rid of Zuri help you, possibly allow you to earn your rightful place as a Gypsy Princess. All you have to do is hand Zuri over
Tsura: I know that I'm hated by many ponies on the ship.. I will never be a gypsy princess, I know that.. I will never be the great wife, the sane pony, the perfect mother.. I've learned to live with that. But I cannot let you take Jaya's baby away from her.. *unsheathes her sword*
Jaya: *widens her Violet eyes* N-No, Tsura! Wait!
Tsura: You may have everypony on this ship, but you will never have this filly.

Tsura dilates her eyes and unexpectedly slices the filly's throat.. The surprise is so big to everyone, that they all take a step back.. Tsura breaks the grasp of the filly in her hoof, and Zuri drops to the floor with lifeless eyes and a bleeding neck. Jaya stares in horror of the situation, and lets out a bone chilling scream of heartache while she watches her own baby fall dead on the floor. The mother crawls to the dead princess and shakes her with crying eyes to wake up. Part of the baby's blood had splattered on Tsura's face.. The civilians and gypsy warriors just look at the murderer in disgust and anger.

Traveler: She killed our princess!
Warrior: She's a traitor! She betrayed us all!
Traveler: KILL HER!

The angry mob of gypsies form a stampede as they all attack the poor gypsy.. Tsura tries to escape, but her own people block her from taking a step back. The mare is punched, kicked, scratched and thrown stones at she weakly makes an effort to leave. Tsura violently coughs out blood while she receives rocks of all sizes on her back and beautiful face. The gypsy manages to fight back and try to make the others understand, but the travelers are too blinded by their anger. She is thrown side to side, punished for her actions.. Tsura looks at the crowd as everything around her suddenly slows down.. All the screaming and the insults echoes in her ears while receiving kicks on her numb body.. More than one hundred ponies surrounded Tsura, beating her up in every way possible.

Blunderbuss: (For once, he himself is shocked) (As the gypsies attack, Blunderbuss just stand there) *This world is rotten. This is what happens to those who are pure. They all die by those who are rotten. Perhaps it is for the best that this sort of thing happens*
Blunderbuss: (Takes out his scythe, waiting to attack, as the death of Zuri angers him greatly)
Most of the gypsies are affected by the sword, others are not.. The mare continues to be abused by her folk.. One of the warriors pull out their own sharp weapon..

Warrior: Let's slit her throat as well!

A blast of magic throws most of the gypsies surrounding Tsura back.. Ragnar appears in front of his sister, guarding her with his life. *he flares his wings and fights against his own people, killing them..

Warrior: Hah! Both of you are brainwashed by those Equestrians! Kill the King as well! *kicks Ragnar in the stomach*
Ragnar: *groans in pain, then returns the powerful punch, sending the warrior back* MY SISTER KILLED HER, OR ELSE SHE WOULD'VE BEEN SENT WITH THE CHANGELINGS! DO NOT BLAME HER! *glares at Einherijar and Blunderbuss* Leave! This is Romanian business!

The travelers ignore their own king, trying to grab Tsura from his grasp. They twist her wings, torturing her mind with threats and insults. Tsura just weakly holds onto her brother, crying in pain and sorrow.. The mare notices a gap from the crowd, and quickly makes a run for it. She weakly runs through the crowd, and jumps off the ship as a suicide mission.

Warrior: LET HER DROWN!

Ragnar turns around, and realizes his sister is no longer there. He hears the splash of waves and follows them. He leans against the ship, and observes the water. There seems to be no signs of her sister, so he jumps after her.

Blunderbuss: (As he stands there, he begins thinking of what to do. He then takes his scythe and slices his arm, letting blood drip onto the deck of the boat. While the ponies are distracted with anger, he begins painting a symbol on the deck in his blood, in Latin)
Blunderbuss: That Einherijar. Always acting before he thinks (Finishes creating the symbol on the ground, with his arm still bleeding from the cut. He stands in the circle and begins chanting)
(Can you two please not kill the gypsies? ..I need them alive.. Thank you. :)

Ragnar comes out of the water to air, then searches in the water for her sister with true fear in his eyes. The stallion dives back in, ignoring the threats of his people.. He squints his eyes in the salty water, searching for his injured sister.. From afar, he sees a dark figure and he quickly follows it.
Blunderbuss: (As he is chanting, his facial expressions show strong amounts of pain. At first, it appears he is attacking, but rather, he is using his magic to bring life back into Zuri, but is beginning to groan in extreme pain. However, with each second that passes the scar on her throat begins to heal, with Blunderbuss barely handling the pain and misery) (Once he is finished, he falls to the ground, breathing heavily)
The crowd.. Or what is left of the crowd all turn their head to the crying filly from afar.. They stare at Zuri bouncing around in shock and denial. Jaya's eyes widen and she immediately embraces the baby with a warm, motherly hug as her tears begin to dry.

Jaya: Zuri!
Zuri: M..Mama!

Ragnar embraces the figure below water with his arms, then floats them both above the surface. The beaten up mare lies on Ragnar's chest as he swims her to the shore rather than the ship. Ragnar checks her pulse, and there seems to be no response. The mare has a black eye on the left, along with a bruised nose and busted lips. Her face is filled with scratches and blood seeking out her skin. Parts of her silky mane was torn out, and a small part of her ear was missing.. The mare's clothing's torn, and her black eyeliner now ran down her throat from all the tears of that day. Her back was red and heavily bruised along with her hooves, for all the rocks she'd been thrown at. Part of her wings were broken, and her tail was uneven..
Blunderbuss: (Manages to stand up, despite the unbearable pain) (Damn. My Nightmare spell is gone. Oh well, it's a small price to pay)

(Okay, it's 1 and I need to wake up at 5, so I am gonna head to bed. See you guys later)
(See you!)

Zuri: *hugs her mother tightly*
Jaya: *stokes Zuri's mane gently, then stands up with the filly in her arms* Where is my son and daughter?
Warrior: Who cares?! They are better off dead!
Jaya: No.. We need them alive! Tsura was punished. That's enough.

Despite Ragnar's minor injuries, such as the purple bruises on his neck, the stallion cares less about himself and focuses on her injured sister.. He lifts his head to Einherijar, with an angry look on his face.

Ragnar: The last thing I need is your help! Be gone! You and Blunderbuss have ruined this tribe! We are never to trust Equestrians again!!!! I trusted too easily! *punctures his hook on his hoof* Never again shall I let my mind be washed by you barbarians! *shoos him away*..Come on, sister.. Don't die on me! I need you now more than ever! *presses her chest repeatedly to get out the excess of water she'd swallowed on her fall, then combs the sand out of her mane* You will not die! Remember, it takes forever to kill a snake! You're time has yet not come! *presses down even harder*
Tsura: *her body twitches, and suddenly the mare spits out the water that was stuck in her sore throat. Her faded eyes wander to his brother as she falls back on the ground, breathing heavily. With every breath, more ache comes to her body. The mare softly cries of agony in the sand, tired of all the misery she has suffered. Tsura talks in a weak, dying voice* Get him out of here.. I-I don't want any Equestrian n-near me.. Let me die..
Ragnar: *picks up her heavily injured sister, and embraces her in his caring arms* No, you are my sister and you will never die on my watch! *kisses her forehead, then flies with the energy he has left back to the ship with a dark expression*
Tsura's eyelids slowly open, and the first thing she sees is the dark ceiling above her.. The mare doesn't stand up or make a move, she simply rotates her weak eyes around room in confusion. Tsura then encounters her brother laying besides her, unconscious.. The mare tries to shout, but her voice is too weak.
Blunderbuss: (Stands in front of Jaya) Jaya, I have decided to give you a choice. Since I see you do care for a child, I am willing to give you a chance to save her. Kill me and the changelings before the bomb goes off. That is what you must do to save your daughter, your people, and yourself. And don't worry about resources. You have a full country of Equestrians near the main land. You may no get along with them, but what matter more. And I mean which one actually matters more. Your pride, or the lives of your people and family. You only have until the bomb goes off to decide. Take care (Teleports away)
Thunderstorm: You are my friend. The name "Thunder" just made me think of something I want to forget.. *shakes his head* I'm thinking out loud here. Anyway, if you want to call me Thunder, that's fine. ..Now, we have something more important than me, so let's get going.
Blunderbuss: (Once he makes it back to the fortress) Damn. I am starting to become to kind