My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Fading Light RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Aug 12, 2015 at 07:56PM
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages as we do. When they are born, they start out small. Then the bigger they grow, the stronger they get. They make many mistakes when they are young but eventually, they learn to distinguish right from wrong, friend from enemy, conquest from massacre. As they evolve and reach their peak, they are like a mighty stallion at the prime of his life. Powerful, determined, sharp-minded and fueled by the passion and willingness to change the world. But just like us, empires grow old eventually. They become weak, desperate and fragile. Internal illnesses sprout up like weeds in a once beautiful but abandoned garden. The smell of decay attracts the prowling enemies and they gather around to finish what time has already started...

The changelings came from nowhere 8 years ago and brought terror to all. We have managed to stop their mad Queen and foolishly believed that such a victory will mean the end of the war. But we were wrong... so horribly wrong. When we thought our world was safe, it fell apart before our very eyes.

The battle at the Isles of Romani was merely the beginning. The beginning of OUR end. We have fought valiantly till our last breaths. But we were no match for these new weapons the beasts of the abyss have created. When we truly realized what we were up against, it was already too late... One by one, the Southern Kingdoms have fallen. Zebria, Antelopia, The Plain's Nation... they were all consumed by the endless armies of the changelings.

Before we could react, the monsters were pounding on our gates. We had to learn the new ways of war quickly. We gathered the greatest minds of our kind to create weapons that could rival the changeling technology. Factories emerged from the ground one after the other within weeks. We witnessed as our leaders decided to use the new inventions of doom. But the abyssal monsters did not stop. We responded to fire with fire but the only thing that we achieved is to smolder the world to dust.

Through great courage and sacrifice, we were able to stop the changeling invasion. But the effort was too much for our country and the war ripped it into three.

The pegasi were warriors by nature and could not accept surrender. They have seceded from what was left of the Equestrian empire and formed Western Equestria. The winged soldiers continued the war with the changelings and successfully defended their territories for years...

The dwellers of the tundra; the elks, the hypogriffs, the deer and the griffons created the Northern Federation and broke off all contact with the rest of the world. The griffons, who were once great warriors, just hid in their cold, desolate mountain like cowards.

The remaining regions of the former Empire took the name of Central Equestria. Their King was able to protect the most valuable and strategically important cities, like Manehatten. But he only prolonged the agony of his nation...

Year after year, the war waged on... Every side suffered tremendous casualties but none could triumph over the other. The battle has become a stalemate. The front lines have solidified like a frozen lake. But the so-called truce did not bring too much relief... Disease, hunger, violence and riots spread like wildfires only the never sleeping factories remained constant... the pale Sun always hides behind the dense, black smoke coming from their chimneys, like if it was ashamed of the world. Well... the Sun has every right to feel that way...

So I guess the saying is true... Countries do have the same life cycles as we do. And ours is dying. When the ponies lose faith in their own country, that country is doomed to be lost in the sands of time... After all... this is the Age of the Fading Light.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)
Voiced by: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This is the sequel of the Eye of Anubis RP. However, you don't really need to have too much knowledge of the previous RP. Only a few characters are the common link. So that shouldn't hold you back if you wish to join! :)

- This RP takes place in a time period AFTER the Medieval times of Equestria. The premise is more or less like our world was during the Great Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. Lots of new technologies, machines, factories and overall pretty bad life conditions.

- The RP takes place 8 YEARS AFTER the events of the prequel, however, there will be some flashbacks.

- The RP will be full of twists, the tables will be turned every once in a while which will mean that the fine line between antagonists and protagonist will not be as unambiguous as usual.
They say that just like ponies, countries and empires have lives too. They go through the same stages
last edited on Aug 12, 2015 at 08:03PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 3438 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3438

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Smiles) Maybe you just inherited it from me. Guess it runs in the family
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
Thunderstorm: *laughs* Glad you like your ride ma'am. Now, shall we keep going?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: hmm.. Yes! *looks at Astral and Crystal* Come join us for a drink! It won't be long, I promise. *smiles at them* Let's get going, before the restaurant fills itself with ponies! *trots off*
Thunderstorm: Hey, Willow, if you have any complaints, or feel uncomfortable, let me know, okay? *carefully walks after Wheat*
The five ponies finally arrive at their destination, and they quickly spot Tsura drinking her rum surrounded by other chairs.

Wheat: Finally! See? No harm done.
Tsura: *drinks her last gulp of the cup, then fills it up with more rum* Just sit down.
Willow: *hops off of Thunderstorm's back* Thank you, kind sir! *sits down on one of the chairs* I want lemonade! Oh, please!
Wheat: Of course, Willow. Anything for you. I'll just have some water. *lifts her head at TS, Astral, and Crystal* What would you like to drink?
Longsword: I think that will be enough training for now, Toy. We'll try again tomorrow with rifles
Thunderstorm: I'd like some tea please. *sits down* *sigh* It would be good to just relax for a second.
Wheat: Alright.. I believe Astral and Crystal already ate earlier today. Crystal has a bit of hay on her lips.. Perhaps water for you two is a good start. *flips through the menu, and lifts her head once a different waitress arrives*
Mare: How is your day so far? What can I get you, honey?
Wheat: A cup of tea, three cups water, and a lemonade would be nice. Just to start off.
Mare: Of course. Pardon the gunfires as well. Soldiers are training nearby.
Wheat: Don't worry, it's fine.
Mare: *nods, then looks at Tsura's hoodie* Ma'am, no hats or hoodies in this restaurant. Only as a sign of respect. *smiles then walks off*
Tsura: Of course.. Respect.. *removes her hoodie, revealing herself as a gypsy, and soon standing out from the others* So much for choosing what cloak to where today.
Wheat: You should be more comfortable with yourself, Tsura.
Tsura: I am comfortable! Equestrians just don't get that. They still thing the worst of me.. *twirls the spoon on her hooves, then dips it in the glass of rum, stirring it*
Wheat: Tsura.. Spoons are for other liquids. Don't embarrass yourself. *hands her the menu* What would you like to eat?
Tsura: *flips the pages of the menu with her nose, then holds it backwards staring at it with curious eyes, trying to understand the complex words on it*
Wheat: Right.. I forgot you cannot read Equestrian.

Toy Sword: Alright, Alright..
Longsword: Good. Now, we need to go and start patrolling the outer wall. Come along, Toy
Thunderstorm: Soldiers train nearby restaurants in this town? It's odd, thinking that there are little fillies and colts here.
Wheat: Well.. That is how our world is today.. There isn't enough room for everypony in this land. We just try to ignore the fact that changelings try to break in in every corner..

Toy Sword: *hands the gun back to his father* Alright! I think for now I'll stick with my sword. *unsheathes his sword and holds it with his mouth*

As the pony gets closer to the empty settlement, it notices that all the windows are shut and the doors are locked. A dream catcher hangs in the outside door, and when Prince Lightning tries to enter the fences surrounding the house, the pony is startled by a crow flying by it's face. A horrible stench later fills the air before the prince sets a single hoof inside the cabin's territory. The Everfree Forest was known for it's terrifying creatures and it's own use of magic.. That is why that settlement belonged to no other but Tsura herself, including her family. The gypsy knew it was the perfect spot for isolation of society, and that nopony would dare enter there without backup.. When the stallion looks around, his eyes meet with two giant pairs of glowing, green eyes hidden within the trees. A sudden howl is heard from afar, joined by another. The trees surrounding the pony oddly twist and turn as the earth below begins to shake. Unexpectedly, a large timberwolf jumps out of the bushes, ten times the size of the new pony below. It jumps between the pony and the settlement, growling at the pony below the monster with terrifying eyes.
Longsword: Alright then (Walks around the outer wall) (Never knew I'd end up as a soldier. During my time in the revolution, I would usually kill them. Now I am one. It's funny how the world works)
Thunderstorm: Tch, changelings. Though, this is not the place or the time to talk about those disgusting creatures. I'm going to go outside for some air. I can't stand the smell of smoke and alcohol in here. *get's up and starts walking towards the entrance*
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide is still in his office when the phone rings. This telephone was one of the newest inventions, it was capable of transferring the voice itself through large distances. However, the noise it made startled the bulky stallion every single time. The governor of Centralia casually walked over to the desk and picked up the device, holding one piece to his ear and the other to his mouth just like the technicians demonstrated earlier this week. He heard the vibrant voice of a mare in the "shell".

Mare: Sir, I have captain Silver Blade on the line for you. You have requested him to report to you personally?
Landslide: Yes, thank you! Patch him through!
Mare: One moment, Sir!

Some clicking and interference is audible for a few seconds until the low quality connection is established.

Silver Blade: Sir, this is captain Silver Blade, transmitting from above the Everfree Forest, do you copy?
Landslide: Yes, Captain! Go ahead! Was your search successful?
Silver Blade: Affirmative. We have found the impact site but there's nothing here, except a big smoking crater.
Landslide: I see. Is there any sign of changelings?
Silver Blade: That's a negative, Sir! No changelings either, however, we have found some tracks, originating from the crater.
Landslide: Then how do you know it's not the changeling's doing?
Silver Blade: There's only one line of tracks and the diameter of the hoofprints are significantly bigger than any changeling. They cannot morph into something that is bigger then themselves and the tracks indicate that it's a pony. A big one... Sir.
Landslide: Yes, I am fully aware of that! But I don't like the looks of this. Not one bit. The magical flow has been stirred up... follow the hoofprints, Captain and track down whoever left them there. Find that pony and bring him in!
Silver Blade: As you command, Sir!
Landslide: And Captain! Be very careful! When you locate this strange visitor from the skies, do not engage, I repeat, do not engage unless it's necessary! Just bring him to Canterlot peacefully!
Silver Blade: Understood. Silver Blade out!

Landslide put the irritating device back on his desk and looked out of the window again. Through hard experience, he learned to listen to his inner instincts and now they were quite disturbed for some unknown reason...
Wheat: Alright! Don't take too long!

The ponies in the table continue to talk and laugh, and they stay like that for almost half an hour. Most of their glasses were empty, as well as their plates. Now they were all just chatting with one another, catching up on what they'd missed with one another. Tsura was talking about her three kids, when suddenly a knight stepped forward and interrupted her conversation. The bulky stallion removes his iron helmet, and pierces his green eyes into Tsura's with an apathetic expression. He clears his throat and speaks in a royal voice.

Guard: Good Evening, ladies and gentlecolts. I apologize for the sudden disturbance, but I must have a word with the gypsy, Tsura Sly.
Wheat: *raises eyebrow at the knight and stares at Tsura with confused eyes*
Tsura: *lifts her head up from her cup of rum* What do you want?
Guard: *pulls out a scroll and reads from it* Tsura Sly, I'm afraid we've caught you stealing from the market.
Tsura: *chokes on the beverage and widens her eyes* Excuse me?!
Wheat: Sir, you must be mistaken. Tsura has been with me all this morning.
Guard: We know. There is no sign of Tsura being in the market today.
Tsura: Then why are you accusing me?
Guard: The lady that was robbed remembers the thief. Other witnesses have experienced theft as well. They all describe the bandit with blue eyes and a black mane. You seem to be only one with those traits in this land, along with your son.
Tsura: My son?! How dare you accuse my son?! He was in school this whole time!
Guard: I'm afraid the apple did not fall far from the tree. The teacher in your son's school admitted he was not to be seen during recess as well.
Wheat: Meadow?! That's not true!
Tsura: Where's my son?!
Guard: We found him sneaking back into school. Unfortunately, the objects that were claimed to be stolen was in his bag. He is currently in school with another guard.
Tsura: WHAT?! What was stolen?!
Guard: Two golden bracelets, one jade necklace, and apparently a bar of dark chocolate. There are more reports of missing items, but those weren't founded in his bag. That is why we think you must have the others.
Tsura: This is nonsense! My son doesn't steal!
Guard: The payment is large. If not payed, the other consequence includes spending some time in jail.
Tsura: How much is it? Does my husband know about his?!
Guard: Three Hundred Bits. And no, he does not.
Tsura: *constricts her eyes as she stares at the ground* no.. He wouldn't do that!
Wheat: *stares at Tsura in shock and denial* Tsura..
Tsura: Take me to him! Right now! I'll pay what I need too once I see him and talk to him!
Guard: *nods at the mare, then scribbles down on a piece of paper* Follow me. *flies off*
Tsura: *stares at the ponies around her in embarrassment and shame, then follows the guard*

Toy Sword: *sighs as he walks around the outer wall with his dad, dressed in full armory* How long will it be like this? Worried faces everywhere and constant fighting?

The timberwolf does not move at all. Instead, it just sits down with a calm expression, blocking Prince Lightning from entering Tsura's territory. She'd given the wolf orders to guard the settlement with his life, and that was what he was doing. The wolf just stares at the flame with an apathetic expression, it then howls. Suddenly, right after the howl, a phoenix flies out of a tree and swiftly soars with it's majestic wings, flying by the Prince carrying the branch of fire. The bird seems to absorb the fire from the branch, leaving the bark useless now. The phoenix lands on the fence, normally plucking out it's feathers as if nothing happened.
Longsword: Who knows. Could take months. Maybe even years. But, if it's been like this for eight years, I don't think it will end anytime soon. And seeing that the Changelings refuse to sign a peace treaty, our only option is to keep fighting
The guard leads the gypsy to the city's school, where she quickly spots two soldiers guarding the entrance of the school. Her face distorts in anger once she sees Meadow talking to one of the soldiers standing by. The mare lands on the ground, and folds her wings. She quickly gallops inside of the building, and spots her three children sitting in the bench guarded by a soldier nearby. Her eyes constrict in shock, and she flies to the pink bag besides Tanis. The mare sticks her hooves inside the saddlebag, and as soon as she feels the cold jewelry, she drops the bag and glares at the triplets, especially at Tanis. She raises her voice harshly, first time she's ever done that in years.

Tsura: What is the meaning of this?!
Tanis: I didn't do it!!!
Tsura: If your gonna steal something, at least do it right! What were you thinking!?
Tanis: I said I didn't do it!!!

All the other students from the class just stare at the gypsy family, some are laughing and others are simply surprised. Meadow tells them all to head back to class, while Tsura continues to argue with her triplets.

Tsura: You've humiliated me, you've humiliated your father, you've humiliated the gypsies! All three of you have! We're going home! Right now!

Toy Sword: Mother said we could've all lived in peace.. Their queen was just blinded by rage and jealously.. What do you think?

The timberwolf shows no sign of fear. It continues to block the entrance with it's large body. Surprisingly, it doesn't attack the pony first. Tsura had given orders to him to not attack unless necessary.
Longsword: Your mother is right, of course. But, of course, due to her anger, and the changelings loyalty, its seems peace with the changelings is just impossible

(A cloaked pony walks to the outer wall)
Long Range: Hold it, state your business here
(The pony takes off his hood, revealing to be a normal pony) Do not worry, I am not a changeling
Long Range: I'll see about that (A unicorn soldier uses his magic to see if the pony is lying)
Soldier: No, he isn't a changeling, captain
Long Range: Okay, go on in
(The pony continues to walk in)
Tsura: I understand you do pranks and all, but this is out of hoof! What were you thinking?! *turns to a guard* I'll pay whatever we owe tomorrow.
Tanis: But mom.. I swear I didn't do it..
Tsura: I don't want to hear it! *grabs Tanis by his neck with her mouth and places Meriva and Vectra on her back* *muffles* All of you are in big trouble! *flares her tan wings and flies back to the Everfree Forest with her kids*

Toy Sword: Hmm.. *sits down, observing his surroundings..* Did you wanted to become a guard?
Longsword: Of course. If it means protecting everyone here, then I will do whatever I can (He suddenly goes quiet as he see's a pony walk into town wearing a hood) Toy Sword, wait here, okay (Follows the mysterious pony)
Thunderstorm: Hmm? Is someone staring at me? *looks around* I don't see anyone suspicious.. *sees somepony in a cape looking at his direction* Hey, you! Do you want something? *TS sees the pony moving their mouth slowly, but can't make out what they're saying* Hey, are you okay? *TS goes closer to the mysterious pony, and is 5 hooves away from them* Do you need help with something? *the mysterious pony grins*
Mysterious pony: Why hello there, little stallion, we meet again, don't we?
Thunderstorm: Just who are you?
Mysterious pony: Oh, maybe you don't remember me, but I remember who you are.
Thunderstorm: What do you want? Show me your face!
Mysterious pony: Oh, you want to see my face. Now, now ask more nicely child. I am a pony you should remember. After all the FUN we had together. *the stallion's deep purple eyes look directly at Thunderstorm*
Thunderstorm: Those eyes.. They seem so familiar...
Mysterious pony: *sigh* Can I be more obvious? Look closely. Look at my neck.
Thunderstorm: *gasp* It's.. You! What do you want? Haven't you caused enough trouble already?
Secret Organization Member: Finally. I cannot take you with me, unfortunately.. We have no use of you older ponies. Why did you have to run off? We had a splendid time together, boy! We would have played with you a little bit more, then we would have ended everything. Wouldn't THAT have been fun? You wouldn't have to suffer through all of this. How does your little mark there feel?
Thunderstorm: You bastard! Why are you following me? How did you find me? You said you had no use of me, what are you doing here then?
S.O.M: Ah, you were so healthy, oh all the blood you had. Great times!
Thunderstorm: ANSWER ME!
S.O.M: The mark you have, do you think it's just decoration? It helps us find you subjects where ever you are. We wanted to follow you, but.. The Headmaster said to just give up on you. The Headmaster said you'd die from blood loss, infections.. And so on. Though Headmaster was wrong.. You found friends-
Thunderstorm: Allies..
S.O.M: Don't interrupt me, boy! I can kill you right here and right now!
Thunderstorm: Won't the other ponies see? You'll be followed by every guard!
S.O.M: What do you think I am? Some pathetic fool, an amateur? The Headmaster has given me power beyond your imagination! I can control ponies minds, make them my puppets! So I have enough power to make this conversation private.
Thunderstorm: You ARE a monster!
S.O.M: Quite so. Anyway, you found your ALLIES, and they helped you. They saved you, and what happened? You are suffering, you aren't happy, are you?
Thunderstorm: ....
S.O.M: Just like I thought! Anyway, we try and remind you what miserable life you have by.. Annoying your little mark there.
Thunderstorm: Stop babbling! Tell me what you want!
S.O.M: Well, we have other fine ponies which will serve as great subjects! We are trying to make up for your escape, but there aren't good enough. So we are looking for more. Hopefully, we'll find one soon, and we are going to torture that pony twice as much, because you didn't let us finish, and we have a lot more experiments to do. Until we find that subject, we must keep looking.
Thunderstorm: Why are you doing this? What is so pleasant about killing?
S.O.M: Oh, every single part of it! But the most enjoyable.. Is the screams we hear, the blood that drips and spreads through the floor. Oh, it's amazing.
Thunderstorm: You are insane!
S.O.M: Stop, you're going to make me blush! I have to go now, but I am going to tell you something, boy!
You can never escape from us! The mark is permanent! Even though we can't take you, what we CAN do is tease you a little. The mark will forever be there! We will forever hurt you through it.
Thunderstorm: You..
S.O.M: One more thing! We are not afraid to harm the others around you. Think about that.
Thunderstorm: Wait, you mean..
S.O.M: Time's up! It was nice to see you again, boy!
*The pony disappears, Thunderstorm notices a little blood where his mark is and falls unconscious*
FabulousChicken commented…
Well, I wrote some book material. xD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
xD over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
indeed you have. although one of my characters is out there seeking revenge because of similar reasons, what you just wrote fits perfectly into the genre of the RP and with the thoughts I have in mind for the future! It appears you're a natural roleplayer. :D over a year ago
Thanks NocturalMirage! I feel happy that I am doing well with the RP. OmegaKing maybe some day. over a year ago
Longsword: (Keeps following the pony, who is now walking into an alleyway, doing his best not to be seen)
Waitress: *lifts her head from the table, and sees Thunderstorm on the ground* Oh dear! Guards!!! We need a doctor!!! Some pony help! *stands up and quickly rushes to the unconscious stallion*
Wheat: *perks her ears, hearing all the ruckus and follows the screaming, soon seeing Thunderstorm on the ground* Oh my gosh! Thunderstorm! *gets on her knees and holds his head high for a more easy airway* *lowers her ears to his muzzle* good! He's breathing! What happened?!

Tsura: *lands on the tall grass from the forest, setting down her children on the ground gently. She doesn't say a word to them as she continues to trot to her cabin. Tanis remains with his ears down, following his mother.*

The timberwolf turns his large head toward Tsura, and suddenly jumps up and down; excited for her arrival. Tsura ignores the happy wolf, unlocking her cabin and forcing her children to enter.

Tsura: I'm not in the mood, Tempest! Try again tomorrow!
Silver Blade's squad is watching Tsura as she trots by the timberwolf but they remain invisible in the shadows of the dense forest.

Silver Blade: *whispers* The gypsy witch! I've heard of her! they say she was the governor's sorceress or something when the war started... They say can talk to the animals and resurrect the dead!
Random Soldier: And turn anypony into a toad!
Silver Blade. It is best not to disturb her. But that pony went Westward. we'll make a quick detour around the witch's cabin and follow him.
(The pony takes off his hood, revealing it is Blunderbuss)
Longsword: (Comes out from behind his hiding spot and points his pistol at him) Stop right there, Blunderbuss
Blunderbuss: Ah, if it isn't the same rebel who was there the day I tried to kill his sister. How has it been
Longsword: I've been good
Blunderbuss: That's great. How's your queen? Oh, that's right (Laughs)
Longsword: (Readies his pistol) I wouldn't laugh if I were you. I can still kill you
Blunderbuss: Oh, really (Teleports)
Longsword: (Looks around, seeing where he went)
Blunderbuss: (Voice) You know, it's amazing how gullible you all are. You actually thought that a simple peace treaty would just let those changelings give up instantly, when you killed their queen right in front of them
Longsword: Shut up! Show yourself
Blunderbuss: (Voice) Gladly (Suddenly appears in front of Longsword and stabs him in the arm with a strange pointed device. With a grin, Blunderbuss soon injects something into his veins)
Longsword: What the hell is this
Blunderbuss: Oh, don't worry. It isn't a poison. But, I assure you, with this injection, I am going to destroy you with it. You and your family. But, I'm done here. Bye-bye (Disappears)
Longsword: (Grips the area in his arm where he was stabbed and makes his way to a doctor)
A couple of minutes later, when the strange visitor from the skies takes a stop to rest for a bit, he finds himself surrounded by 30 fully armored and heavily armed ponies, mostly pegasi. They sneaked up on him so quietly that their presence is a surprise, despite the pony's acute senses. Although the soldiers all have their rifles ready, they do not aim at the mysterious, tall pony and stay at a safe, non-threatening distance. One of the winged ponies step forward and addresses the stranger.

Silver Blade: I am Silver Blade, Captain of the Centralian army. You are trespassing in a prohibited area! I have orders to escort you to the stronghold of Canterlot. You shall not be harmed, but you need to come with us right now.
The triplets just stare at their mother who paces around angrily.

Tsura: Why did you do it?! Do you have any idea how that effects our family?! Catapult can lose his job! I could be sent to jail! What is wrong with you?!
Tanis: We didn't do it, mom! ...W-What are you going to do with us?!
Tsura: *perks her ears* I.. I don't know!!! What do mothers usually do when this happens? you know what mine did to me if I ever disobeyed her?!
Tanis: *sniffs* ..What?
Tsura: She'd burn my hooves! Do you want that?!
Meriva: But mo-
Tsura: Do you know what they do to thieves? They torture them! They burn them at the stake! They cut off your hooves!
Meriva: *widens eyes as she begins to back up*
Tanis: Why won't you listen to us?!
Tsura: Enough!!! Go to your room, before I.. Before I do something bad!

The triplets all look at one another and sighs, they do as they are ordered to prevent any further arguments. Tsura just stares at the ground with rage in her eyes, then heads for her bedroom as well. She shuts the door harshly and sits on the mattress, in denial of what happened.

Tsura: Every damn time I try to get better, it all goes to crap!!! *slams her hoof on the bed* I did not raise them like that. I didn't want them to become like me! *swallows hard and takes a deep breath, standing up once again. She heads for the bathroom, when suddenly she lets out a small shriek. The mare had stepped on something sharp on the ground. When she lifts her hoof, she encounters a strange unfamiliar earring. The gypsy picks up the golden jewelry and observes it closely* This isn't mine.. *places the earring on the desk, then heads toward the bathroom in her room. When she opens the door, she coughs from the strong perfume circulating the air in the room. Her eyes then dilate when she spots a green gown on the floor. When she looks up in the sink, she finds a red lipstick she'd never seen before. A mask of fury and vexation distorts on her face as she idles there in denial. The expression on her face was a mask no pony had seen in years. She lowers her ears although her face remains the same.. She squeezed her fists as she saw the scene that tore her heart into little fragments. Tsura's lips quiver, but her eyes remain cold and full of rage. The mare leaves her room and heads out the door, closing it harshly. Tsura flares her wings and flies back to the city. This time, she heads toward the Weapon Factory with an untold mask of anger.*

Toy Sword: *idles there for a couple more seconds* What is taking him so long? *disobeys his father and goes after him*

Great mother right there. xD over a year ago
Longsword: (See's Toy Sword and walks toward him, clutching his arm) Toy, I need to see a doctor
Silver Blade: The Governor of Central Equestria of course! These are dangerous times and... *only then he notices the wings of the tall pony in front of him then backs away, shouting* ALICORN, ALICORN! *all the soldiers suddenly aim their weapons at the stranger with the weird mixture of hostility and fear on their faces* Stay right where you are!

The Captain backs away even further and turns to a soldier who's carrying a big metal box on his back. He spins a strange wheel on the box and holds a crude headphone close to his ear.

Silver Blade: Canterlot, this is Captain Silver Blade, do you copy?
Dispatch: This is Canterlot Palace, go ahead!
Silver Blade: *with a bit of panic in his voice* we have an Alpha Level Situation here! One hostile, code: 0015!!! Requesting immediate backup!
Dispatch: Roger that, Captain! Deploying "Double A" task force right now, ETA: 6 minutes.
Silver Blade: Hurry!

Catapult is down at the assembly lines, discussing something with one of the engineers, showing him some blueprints and gesturing heavily when the infuriated Tsura busts the door open, despite several warning that this is a dangerous site and she's not allowed in here.

Catapult: *looks up from his papers and turns his head toward the commotion, only to see his wife* Tsura...? What are you doing here???
Soldier: *places a hoof on Tsura's shoulder* Ma'am you're not suppose to be here!
Tsura: Don't you dare touch me! *grabs the soldier's hoof and skillfully flips him on the ground. She then turns her head back at Catapult with dilated eyes* You thought you could hide from me?! You thought I wouldn't find out?! Is that what you think of me?! That I'm just some toy you can play with and put away in a box?! *flies up to him with great speed, but she then bumps into the glass wall blocking them from one another* Hahaha! You think this can stop me?! *grabs one of the small machines from afar and breaks the glass, ignoring the fact that there's a door nearby. She flies through the hole, and snatches the blueprints in his hooves, tearing them apart* Are you aware of what crime our kids did today?! Are you aware that they stole from the market?! ..How dare you sleep with another mare while having a wife and kids?! *strikes his cheek with her hoof* Am I not good enough?! Is it because I don't understand what you do? Is it because I can't cook?! You disgusting, lying bastard! *kicks him in the groin, then pins him down*
Damn, Tsura is a badass. over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
xD Thank you over a year ago
Thunderstorm: *slowly opens eyes* Bastard! Let me go! *he continues screaming until he realizes it's only Wheat* Um.. Sorry. It's-I'm fine. I just was a little dizzy..
The soldiers keep backing away from the strange pony to keep distance but they are not running away.

Silver Blade: *shouts in the radio* Canterlot, this is Silver Blade! The situation is not contained, I repeat, the situation is NOT contained, hostile engaged, we cannot hold him back, where's my backup???

Suddenly, a glowing golden cross appears in the air, a few feet above the ground like a bright rift in space and a brown stallion jumps out of it, right between the alicorn and the soldiers.

Landslide: That will be enough of that!

Catapult is so shocked by this unexpected turn of events that he cannot react in any way, even when the mare is punching his face repeatedly. four strong earth pony workers are required to get her off of the pegasus and hold her down...

Catapult: *groans in pain as he stands up weakly because of that kick in the groin* Have you completely lost your mind??? What the hay are you talking about?! I've been here all day, working on the G-200 project!!! How could I cheat on you?!
Landslide: *doesn't move an inch back like the soldiers but stands firlmy, with every muscle in his body straining instincively, preparing for any kind of attack* My name is Landslide, Governor of Central Equestria. I do not have any knowledge about this... Princess you speak of. There are no princesses here. Never were. *raises his hoof slowly, in a non-menacing way* I need you to calm down.
Tsura: *struggles to break free* Let go of me!!! *glares at Catapult* Lying again?! Tempest would recognize you! He probably let you in with some whore you brought!!! He only follows orders from both of us! ARGH! *kicks one of the earth ponies, succeeding in breaking free. She quickly unsheathes a soldier's sword and aims it at everypony* Don't you dare touch me ever again! I will cut you open! I will crush all of your skulls and feed your heart to my wolves!!!

Before the gypsy could say another word, the soldier guarding the door sneaks up behind her and injects a strange liquid on her neck with a vaccine. Tsura suddenly gasps, and stops speaking and her eyes slowly drift.. The gypsy lets go of the sword and falls down on the floor with her.

Soldier: Lock her up!

Toy Sword What, what happened? *looks at his shoulder* what is this? Who did this?!
Longsword: Some pony. I need to go and see a doctor right now (Walks to the hospital)
Landslide: *tilts his head a little as he examines the strange pony from head to hoof with undisguised inquiry and continues on a softer voice, his pleasing baritone is quite soothing* you have lost loved ones. Everypony else lost somepony. These are harsh times. The war with the changelings took a tool on all of us. *takes a step closer* Where do you come from? What's your name?

Catapult: No, no no, wait!!! This is my wife!
Soldier: *turns toward him and grunts* And who the heck are you?!
Catapult: *his features become steely* I am Catapult, head of weapon's designs and innovations and you, my friend will not boss me around here!
Soldier: *oh, I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't recognize you...
Catapult: How long have you been assigned here?
Soldier: 6 days...
Catapult: If you wish to keep your job then get my wife to the infirmary! NOW!
Soldier: Yes, Sir, right away Sir!
Catapult: And one more thing! You injected her with the Lullaby serum, right?
Soldier: Yes...
Catapult: Then give her the bucking anti-serum when she's at the infirmary!!!
Soldier: *nods at Catapult, then carries Tsura's unconscious body with another soldier. They both head up stairs to the infirmary with the gypsy*

Tanis: *peeks his head out of his room* I'm hungry.. Where's mother?

When Longsword and Toy Sword arrive to the hospital, they immediately find Wheat attending another patient, Thunderstorm. Willow, Astral, and Crystal stand beside her.

Wheat: *checks Thunderstorm's forehead* You seem to be fine.. But just in case, I'll keep you here for a few more minutes. You woke up screaming. What happened?
Willow: *tilts her head to the left, and spots her father and brother* Daddy!
Wheat: *perks her ears and turns around, then looks at Longsword's injury with a jaw dropped and quickly runs over to him* Longsword! What happened?!
Jade_23 commented…
What? over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
What about them? ._. over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
since the sequels of this RP was taking place in Medieval Equestria. :D over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
YEAH :D over a year ago
Longsword: I'll tell you about it later. I just need some help
Long Range: (Walks in) Longsword, I heard you were injured. What happened. Was it a changeling
Longsword: No, it was a pony in a hood
Long Range: I see. I'll send some guards to find this pony. You just go on and head home for the day. The outer wall will be fine with the rest of the soldiers patrolling (Before Longsword can say anything, Long Range walks out)
Landslide: *blinks in surprise and confusion* Queen Chrysalis? No, the last changeling queen was Obsidian Pearl who has fallen in the battle at the Isles of Romani eight years ago. Now her son, Ricochet is in charge as king of the changelings. And let me tell you one thing! Those are monsters, not sentient beings! They have obliterated half of Equestria which ended up in the Separation! you are in Central Equestria now. The heart of the former Empire. How can you not have any recollection of these events? Perhaps you have amnesia...

Catapult: Good! I'll be there shortly as well! *watches the soldiers take his wife upstairs then kneels down to collect the shreds of his blueprints*
Landslide: *blinks again but the spark of intellect flashes in his golden eyes* I do not understand a word you say except for one: ancestor. As far as we know, she was the first changeling queen that ponykind ever encountered. Before that, we wasn't even aware of their existence.
Wheat: Longsword, you must tell me what is wrong! What happened?! I can't help you unless you tell me what exactly did this to you!

Tsura slowly lifted her heavy eyelids, and her eyes immediately dilate from the light above her. She looks around the white room and tries to sit up, but she then realizes that she is tied up against the bed. The mare looks at the belts holding her down, then widens her eyes in fear of her trauma in the asylum. The gypsy begins to shake uncontrollably, hurting herself in the process just to escape the grasp of the belts.

Tsura: No, no, no!!! Let me out of here!!! Let me go!!
Longsword: Well, some pony in a hood stabbed me with some odd object and injected something into me. But, I don't know what. It wasn't a syringe he stabbed me with. It looked more like a pointed rock or something
Landslide: *keeps observing the confused alicorn in fronnt of him until the "Double A" task force arrives, but he signals them to stay down* Come... it is not safe here... you fell down from the skies and you're confused, so come! We mean you no harm.

Catapult gallops upstairs and can hear the screams of his wife even from the other end of the corridor. He run to her room and sees in shock that they tied her up. Without any hesitation, he punches the same soldier who carried her up here in the face.

Catapult: You stupid, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a soldier! You did this to her, didn't you?! How dare you to treat my wife like some sort of insane criminal?! Gah! I'll personally see to it that you are discharged from the force when this is over!

Enters the room and rips off Tsura's bonds* Sweetheart! Tsura, Tsura! Please calm down! It's me! *grabs her cheeks and holds them firmly to stare into her eyes deeply* Listen here! I have never cheated on you! I love you! I don't know what made you think I would do something horrible like that but I swear to the Creator and all the gods, that I did not cheat on you! I was here in the factory the entire day! Just ask anypony! Anypony at all!
Landslide: *winces in an instantly visible, obvious way when he hears the last name* Summer Pride... *hesitates a little* was my sister. But she's been captured by the changelings eight years ago. We have search high and low but never found her... not even her body. *lowers his head* She's dead.
Thunderstorm: *gets up* A pony in a hood? Did you see their face? *puts a hoof on his left shoulder*
Longsword: Yes, he had brown fur, and he was a unicorn
Thunderstorm: Anything else?
Longsword: I'm afraid not. Why, do you know him?
Wheat: There's no time! We'll figure out who did this later! Alright, take a seat! *observes the injury* Whatever it was, we need to get it out. *looks at walking nurse nearby* Nurse! Bring the box labeled 6070!
Nurse: Right away, Dr. Roll! *gallops off*

Tsura: *breathes heavily, then looks into Catapult's eyes and calms down a bit* N-No! That cannot be true! Then who was in our house?! Tempest only lets ponies she knows and trusts in, you know that.. T-There was a gown in the bathroom, and earrings! And this horrible perfume! You could've at least done better.. *swallows as she stares at the belts that were holding her down*
Longsword: Whatever it was, it didn't look like any poison I had ever seen