Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Kana's Rp Post]

*With each second the building began to shake more rapidly and the double doors began to develope cracks.*

???: We...we're gonna die

???: I don't want to be devoured.

Alice: Shit....maybe..maybe we can escape an-

*As she spoke the doors stopped moving and voices could then be heard.*

Familiar Stern Female voice: Open up! We need supplies!

???: Let them rot if we let them in only more Titans will come!

???: I agree we can't bring anymore attention to ourselves.

Alice: We can't let them die! I've let too many people die and without supplies there is no way they'll survive!

*It was now up to Kana to decide to open the door or let their allies fend for themselves.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: Alice is right, if I was able to save anyone, I would save them without a second thought. If someone died that I was able to save that would be just stupid, *she opened the door* Come on hurry!!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she opened the door multiple soldiers poured into the room. Leading the group of soldiers was Maria Gates it looked as if she was doing well. She closed the double doors and began to refule while exchanging her broken blades out for new ones.*

Maria: We only have a small window there is a Titan outside killing it's own kind and is clearing this building! Get supplies and get ready to move out!

Alice: Killing it's own kind?

Maria: We don't know why it's helping, but it is and some of our best are assisting it. We have to hurry now!

*A titan then used it's head to break through the wall and stared at all of the human race's last hope.*

???: THEY'RE IN RUN DEEPER INTO THE BUILDING!

*As they fled the Titan was then punched back by a stranger looking titan with shaggy hair and pointy ears and a devilishly face. In an instant Mikasa the girl who had given everyone hope broke through a window with a blonde boy by her side and a smaller bald boy alongside her.

(Is this a recreation of episode 8, I just saw this episode last night.)
Kana: Then let's take this window, *she'd say after refueling and exchanging her blades*
(Yeah i just watched it like 2 minutes ago lol)

[Kana's Rp Post]

*The team then rushed into the next room and went to the opening of a staircase though a few decided to remain and watch the titan battle. While running Maria ran beside Kana*

Maria: I see you're still alive I'm relieved.
last edited over a year ago
Kana: Good to see you're alive as well Maria, thank goodness.
(Mikasa though..... ^_^)
[Kana's Rp Post]

Maria: So how many did you... No ...shit I forgot her the girl is still in that house... After this I'll have to go back and retrieve her.

*As they ran they eventually stopped in the military police armory and began retrieving rifles the crowd then began to gather around a frail blonde boy.*

Maria: Should we go check it out?
Kana: Yeah.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Blonde Boy: Okay so if we use these guns we can definitely blind them then we'll use our best fighters to eliminate them. They're only 3-6 meter Titans so their napes should be within range.

???: But who's our best fighters.

Maria: I volunteer!

Mikasa: As do I.

*A girl with a brown pony tail then stands and begins to shake slightly*

Ponytail Girl: I also volunteer,

*The bald boy from earlier also volunteered*

Bald Boy: I also volunteer.

Blonde Boy: Great, but where is a Lift that we can use to attract them?
Kana: I'm gonna volunteer as well.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: I don't volunteer, but I do know where a lift is that we can use to lower ourselves we'll have to go around the building, because that way is now blocked by titans, but I do know the general direction that it's in.

Mikasa: Okay be prepared to fight our way to that lift everyone. Do not let your guards down or else you will die!
Kana: [Wow.... That girl is such a badass.] Alright, let's go.
[Kana's Rp Post]

^As everyone began to rush out of the room and down a staircase Maria grabbed Kana's arm*

Maria: I...I want you to quit the stationary squad and join me. I....today has shown me that we are never truly safe. If you're not by my side I can't protect you... I can't keep my promise...please say you'll come with me?
Kana: Maria...... Alright...... If that's what it takes.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Maria: Good.

*She'd smile and then began running down the stairs. The room Kana was now in was empty*
Kana: *she'd follow Maria* It's nice to be a team of you and me again isn't it?
[Kana's Rp Post]

Maria: I agree I was a bit worried. You may seem tough, but i know inside you're a big softie.
Kana: *She'd look down* [As much as I'd hate to say... She's actually right about that.]
[Kana's Rp Post]

Maria: I .. I didn't mean to make you sad... When this is all over I'll treat you to something fancy okay?

*She'd pat her on the back and would laugh until someone let out loud shriek. The hallway the group of 30 were walking in split into three halls straight left and right and the forward path and the left path were full of titans.*

Mikasa: Girl where is the lift!

Alice: It..it's ..

Mikasa: We don't have time to waste.

Aliice: Kana! Where was the lift?

*Time was running out and Kana's choice could mean the life and death of all of her comrades.*
Kana: *she went down the right hallway*
[Kana's Rp Post]

Mikasa: You got that everyone to the right!

*Everyone began to go to the right and came upon a door that lead to a large library. Everyone ran inside and began to barricade the door.*

Mikasa: These barricades won't last long... We need to find a way out. Everyone search for ways out while keeping an eye on that door and the barricades. Now you. *She'd call Kana and Alice over.*
Are you two sure this is the way? Because you seemed unsure while we were running. I know this is stressful and if you can't handle it let me know and i'll take over it might take us longer, but i'll do my best to keep us safe.

Alice: Understood.... I'm sorry I just panicked.

Mikasa: It's okay this is a difficult job for me to ask you to do on such short notice.
Kana: You seem like you have so much more experience...
[Kana's Rp Post]

Mikasa: Against Titans? No, but though I've never fought them before doesn't mean I can give up. I'm just as scared as everyone else. The thing is I can't let fear control me. I have to have complete control over my body.
Kana: I understand.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

Mikasa: Good, because having control of your body will save you from a horrible death.

*She'd then begin to look for an exit along with everyone else.*

Alice: I wish I was more like her...
Kana: You're not the only one,
Alice: We should start looking for a way out too.

*She began to moves shelves*

???: If only we had some light this would be a lot easier.
Kana: *she'd begin looking around* Telling me.
*As she searched Kana managed to find a door blocked off by a book shelf. She opened and saw a long dark hall*
Kana: Hey, check this out.... I think I might've found something.
(Are you done with HOTD?)

*The group began to pour into the hall and blocked it back off. Seconds later the sound of the doors breaking could be heard*

Mikasa: Everyone must be silent from now on.

*They'd all nod*
(Nah, just gotta find the right post to make.)
(Okie)

*As they walked they came upon a few halls and Alice eventually began to lead them back to the lift*

Alice: We should get there any minute.

Maria: Hey Kana...be very careful when fighting these titans kay this area is small so we won't have much room to maneuver.
Kana: Alright, got it.
Maria; And if things get too tough come to me or scream for me and i'll come running.
Kana: Alright Maria, you got it.
*they'd then enter the lift area.*

Mikasa: Now fighters get onto the rafters and everyone not wielding a gun stay in this hall.

Maria: Remember what I said.

*She then climbed upward to her position*
Kana: *She'd go onward to her position*
*As the doors opened multiple titans began to slowly enter the room and walk around while slowly noticing the people on the lift.*
Kana: .... Alright, guess it's time to go at this again....
Mikasa: Now!
*The bullets then began to fly rapidly and the heads of titans began to vanish and within seconds the rafter teams began to slash downwards slicing through the napes of titans though 2 of them missed.*

Pony Tail Girl: No...I'm sorry for attacking you..please forgive me..

*the titan began to then rush towards here*

I SAID I WAS SORRY!
Kana: Gotta save her!!! *Although it was hard to maneuver she did reach the Titan's nape and slash it down*
*As it landed the girl hugged her heavily*

???: Thank you thank you thank you.
Kana: Not a problem, hey, what's your name?
Sasha: My name is sasha and I'm forever in your debt miss...um what's your name?

Name: Sasha Blouse
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class: Scouting Legion
Battle Type: Speed
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Appearance: (Pic)
Sasha: My name is sasha and I'm forever in your debt miss...um what's your name?

Name: Sasha Blo
Kana: Kana Kristen.
Sasha: Miss Kana I am now in your debt for as long as I live...

Mikasa: Get ahold of yourself Sasha.

*She'd then walk to the two*
Get off of the floor.

Sasha: Mi..mikasa?

Mikasa: Yes it's me Sasha.

*She'd help her up*

Thank you Kana for saving my friend.
Kana: Not a problem, glad I could help out.
???: Where to now?

Mikasa: Now's our chance we need to find the quickest way out. And be silent while doing it.
Kana: *she looked around for a sneaky route*