Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1349

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: That's why I'm going to head out there and take them down with all I got.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Kana's Rp Post]

Kana:...fine, but I hope you know that's a suicide mission. There has too be at least 3 titans in that room and one outside that at least has to be 15 meters tall!
last edited over a year ago
Kana: Then if I can't take em down, then I'll at least get them away from here. *she went outside* Come on you bastards!!!! *she began to maneuver for the titans to follow her*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As Kana opened the door leading back to the destroyed room she saw rubble still falling and the titans feasting. Once they were through the 3 inside began to walk towards her. As she released her cables she saw that the stone inside of the Cathedral was old and weak and wouldn't support her weight and the weight of her equipment.*
Kana: Alright, if I can keep em away...
[Kana's Rp Post]

*The 3 Titans began to get within range of her and the larger one began to tear away at the wall rapidly trying to get inside to feed on her flesh.*
Kana: Damn, *looking around* Alright, how....
[Kana's RP Post]

*All that was left of the room was rubble and the staircase that the civilians had ran to before it began collapsing though the staircase was on the other side of the room behind a titan.*
Kana: Looks like I'm taking that way then....
[Kana's Rp Post]

*Time was running out the 3 titans approached and the 6 meter titan in front of Kana continued to slowly walk towards her while using it's cold eyes to strike fear into her heart.*
Kana: You won't strike fear into me, you're messing with the wrong girl, *she hurried and took the staircase*
(Should someone just come save her, I'll make the character if need be.)
(No I'll make the character if one is needed. She'll survive with enough rp details I won't make it too hard after this)
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she ran to the staircase the titan reached for her and she simply moved closer to the wall and reached the stairs.*
Kana: Alright.... Alice... Hopefully you and the civilians are alright.
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she stood on the staircase praying that her plan worked 2 of the titans began to follow her to the staircase while the 3rd simply smashed open the doors her allies had just ran through.*
Kana: Alright.... 2 down, just need that 1..... But how?
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she pondered what to do next the 2 titans began to get very close to the staircase and the third broke the doorway leading into the hall so that he could fit and began tearing the room apart searching for food. The sound of the angel statue shattering managed to echo throughout the cathedral.*
Kana: Damn it, he broke in, *she continued onward on the pathway to keep the titans distracted*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she ran up the staircase she saw what was left of the second floor. Inside was large class like area. As if Sunday school was taught in this chamber. In it's time it was probably an honor to study here, but now the room had holes in the floor desks and books were scattered everywhere and cracks in the stone were everywhere. This room was on the brink of destruction just like the rest of the Cathedral. Inside there were windows 3 doors one on the side of the room the other on the edge of the room and one right next to where Kana was standing probably leading to another staircase.*
Kana: Alright, gotta keep em on the run, *She ran through the door going up another staircase*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she ran up the stair case she could hear the titan walking up them as well and then a loud creaking noise was made and the staircase began to collapse from the weight of the titan. As a domino effect the decrepit classroom then collapsed from most of it's build being destroyed. A loud scream then echoed throughout the Cathedral, but in all of the commotion Kana could not figure out where it came from.*
Kana: What the.... Who was that?
[Kana's RP Post]

*As she pondered who the voice could belong to the stair case continued to collapse her own footing then began to shake.*
Kana: I've got to hurry, *she managed to reach the top point of the stairwell*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she enters the Staircases final spin she opens the door and an orange red light blinds her. She blinks and rubs her eyes and she sees the light of the sun. It appeared that the staircase led to the roof and across the building she saw the bell tower covered in blood. She saw a total of 2 shadows one was behind the other and the one in front was swinging large blades at the passage way leading into the Cathedral and continuously screaming.*
Kana: So that was the scream...
[Kana's Rp Post]

*The warrior fought bravely, but their blades then snapped in half while cutting whatever was inside the passage. Then a large hand that was quickly regenerating fingers grabbed the warrior and lifted them so that their legs were off the ground. All the while the person was crying while screaming for help.*
Kana: Now.... I've got the chance!!! *she used her gear to maneuver* I've got it this time!!! *She then went to the nape and did a vertical spinning slash*
[Kana's Rp]

*Once she propelled she got closer to see Alice had been grabbed and that the titan was in the narrow corridor and could not be reached only it's hand could be seen.*
Kana: Damn..... How am I supposed to this?!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

*The Titan's hand then began pulling Alice down slowly.*

Alice: KANA! CUT ME DOWN QUICK!

*She was moving around trying to get free but was stuck and no matter how man times she punched the hand it did not release her*
Kana: *She propelled into the Narrow Corridor* I'm not going to allow this!!!! *she managed to maneuver through and slash the nape of the Titan to take it down*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she got into the corridor she no longer had the room to propel and simply began to slide on it's arm. As she slid she began to see a large eye staring at her from the door next to the arm. As she got closer she heard the echo of Alice's voice.*

Alice: Fool I meant cut it's wrist or something! Going into that tight space you won't be able to fight! Get out of there!
Kana: *she managed to get out* This time, I've got him, *she managed to slice the titan's wrist to get Alice down*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she sliced into it's wrists the Titan's grip loosened and Alice fell to the ground, but while striking both of Kana's blades snapped in two from her trying to slice through it's wrist.*
Kana: Well, this isn't making anything any easier, but.... I suppose we are dealing with Titans here.
[Kana's Rp Post]

*Once freed Alice took the hilts of the blades and slammed them into her metal carrier and replaced her blades. This metal carrier technology was given to every soldier with up to 6 exchangeable blades.*

Alice: Quick reload and let's get out of here, but we also have to find a way to save this civilian and ourselves with one gas tank?
Kana: *changed her blades* Got to think....
*As the 3 waited the Titan began to tear apart the staircase making the bell tower shake violently*
Alice: We don't have much time! Quick!

*The civilian then jumped off of the bell tower onto the roof of the Cathedral and began to run. As he ran when he stepped on a shingle his foot fell through the roof. He tried to pull his leg out and he made the hole larger and fell in to his waist.*

Civilian: Hey! Hey! Help me!
Kana: *She got to the civilian and helped him out*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As Kana pulled the floor collapsed more she and the civilian both fell into the darkness. When she awoke she saw the remains of thee barracks the priests lived in. When she tried to stand she felt an immense pain in her right leg. When she examined her leg she saw that it wasn't broken just badly bruised. She then heard footsteps.*
Kana: Damn it...... I can barely move...... *She'd get up, but she couldn't stand for a long amount of time*
[Kana's Rp Post]

Civilian: You're awake.
*The civilian then walked out of the shadows. He was carrying bread and a few bottles of water.*

This seems to be a room in the middle of the the Cathedral and it doesn't seem like the titans have gotten here yet. I looked around and this room is connected to the garden and kitchen so I figured I better get what I can.
Kana: ..... True enough....
[Kana's Rp Post]

So soldier how're getting out of here.
*He then handed Kana a loaf of bread and a water bottle.*
Kana: Sorry to inform you.... But I'm not quick on my own...... Especially in critical situations........ I don't have my wits about me.....
Civilian: ..great.. I'm stuck with the dud. *He'd sigh*
do you know if they'll come to save us?
Kana: I've been needing someone to save me all day..... All I was trying to do was head back to HQ to resupply..... But things got in the way....
*He'd begin to sob*
Civilian: I knew I should have evacuated, but no I had to be stupid and follow that idiot girl Alice.
WAIT! Alice! She's still up there!
Kana: Damn it!
[Kana's Rp Post]
Civilian: No this is great!
She might be devoured and will distract the titans!