Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: That's so kind of you.
*She'd look at him for a moment and smiled then nudged him in the side.*
Don't worry we'll find him out here. I'm sure he'll be fine..
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Carson~
"No, I-I Know, He's on a horse straight for the wall, he'll be fine." He concludes, as if trying to convince himself, as much as Sarah. "... I don't see those tracks."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Wait a minute! He's where!?!
Carson~
"He's going to wall...?" Carson raises an eyebrow,
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: You realize he'll have to go through a city full of titans to get to that wall right? Then he'll have to wait for them to see him and open the door!
Carson~
"... I killed him." He stares off into empty space, now barely able to stand. "It's my fault."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah:...you..you didn't know.. You know..ma..maybe he survived...he..he's a fast child..he..he can outrun them.

*She'd place her hand on his shoulder while speaking softly to put him at rest about the situation.*
Carson~
"If he's dead, I've got nothing left." He confesses, starring wide-eyed at the ground.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah:..Don't worry...he..he will be okay I know he will.
Carson~
"He better be..." He grumbles to himself then looks up at Sarah. "Let's keep moving."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Okay..
*They then began to continue walking and Sarah continues to look at his face with a concerned expression on her face.*
(Everything okay?)
Carson~
"That kid has saved me so many times..." Carson mutters, shaking his head in anger. "He'd stop me every time I had any notion to drink again..."
(Lol yes why wouldn't it be.)
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: He'll be fine.
*She'd pat him on the back as the sun sets and the wind passes through their bodies and the trees begin to shake violently.*

Wha...what..could it be?
(Nothing, your posts were getting delayed longer and longer, but it's K)
Carson~
"Nothing good, c'mon." He tells her and hunkers down beside a tree. There was now very little visibility in the dark of the forest.
[Carson's Rp Post]

(Lol I'm eating/gaming/ skyping.)
*She'd hunker down.*
Sarah:..do..do you think it's a titan?
*She'd whisper this nervously.*
(What'cha gamin?)
Carson~
"If it was a titan, we'd hear it." He whispers back, squinting in hopes of seeing something, anything that could provide answers.
(.Hack Fragment.)
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As he searched the darkness he saw a human face looking back at him horrifically.*
(I tried to find a way to play but it's like gone or something??? I have skype too :P Wanna friend me O_O Well do you? just messin with ya)

Carson~
"... Um." He murmurs, swallowing. "Sarah..." Carson says quietly, gripping his gear's controls.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: *As they moved Kana began to space out a little*
(Lol calm down I don't have skype, but I can give you the link for the game it's a fallen project that has been brought back. link )

[Carson's Rp Post]
Sarah: Yes?
*She'd look at the face as well and before she could scream a hand covered her mouth they then heard two voices telling them to shhh.*

???: It's okay we're not Titans.

???: Yeah. If we were you'd already be dead.

*The two then sat beside the other 2 soldiers. There uniforms covered in dirt as if they had been hiding.*

[Kana's Rp Post]

???: Stay alert soldier!
*A small girl with flowing brown hair said this to Kana. She then heard the Commander shouting at someone to stay in formation and before she knew it everyone was scattering.*
(Lol calm down I don't have skype, but I can give you the link for the game it's a fallen project tha
Carson~
"Shit." He breaths, letting out a sigh of relief, before slumping down against the tree. "you guy's part of our squad?"
(I saw the page last time I search for the game. But I simply don't know what I need to do to play. Is there a disc? Or a Download? Or what? I'm really interested in playing it, seeing as the videos I've watched on it are awesome)
last edited over a year ago
[Carson's Rp Post]

(Blaurgh I guess they made it closed testing cause I can't find it either Q v Q. Just know that it is the SAO before SAO ever existed it had an amazing story and good gameplay was for the ps2 this is the later installment though .hack fragment is the online version of the original single player games that emulated an mmorpg inside of the single player game it was very interesting they have a few animes based off of it you should watch them. If interested watch .Hack Sign it can be found on youtube easily.)

Older brother: Yeah when everyone scattered I lead my sister away. Since titans have no anger towards animals we tied our horses to trees a bit farther away so that if they did attract the titans we'd all be safe.
(Aww, darn it! I've been trying to find a game like for ages now!)
Carson~
"Good Idea, any chance those horses are still alive?"
(Don't worry I'll ask the admin where to find it, but it is still in alpha messaging and the BBS still isn't up neither is the news thread or guild option or the in game chatrooms. Though they are working hard and when it's out for sure You'll be the first person I message X3)

[Carson's Rp Post]

Older Brother: Unless someone of our squad stole them they should be?

Younger Sister: You can't be thinking of riding at night can you?

Sarah:..We are..if a Titan were to attack right now we'd be sitting ducks ready for the slaughter.
(Thanks, I really appreciate it)

Carson~
"It's better than than staying in one place." He nods to Sarah, and turns towards the siblings. "Alright, lead us to em.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The siblings would stare at one another for a moment then helped Sarah and Carson up.*

Nana: My name is Nana by the way. And this is my brother Sam.

Sam: Who are you two?

*They'd try to make silent small talk as they walked towards the horses.*
Carson~
"Name's Carson, you two were damn lucky to survive this long without your horses, but then again..." He mutters the last bit, glancing at Sarah. "So are we."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Luck had nothing to with it. You should have seen this guy. Swooping in like a hero saving the damsel in distress.
*She'd quietly giggle.*

Sam: Well the Horse thing was our plan after our teammate sacrificed himself fighting titans....we tried to help...,but there were too many..and we left.

Nana: His sacrifice gave us the window we needed to escape.

Sarah:...Another dead so.. that only leaves 6 of us still out here..
Carson~
*He scratched his head when Sarah talked about what he had done.*

"This is bad, you two didn't happen to see if the Commander made it, did you?"
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Both Nana and Sam shook their heads for a no.*

Nana: Though he was just a replacement he was slightly skilled I'm sure. So he might still be alive.

Sam: Yeah, but out here skill means almost nothing.
Carson~
"Got that right..." He grumbles then nods. "Let's keep moving, it's just a matter of time before we're spotted."
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As they picked up their paste they heard human moans of pain coming from the direction of the horses.*

Sam: Wha...what could it be?

Sarah: Carson should we check it out?
Carson~
"Of course we should, but be ready to bug out in a moment's notice." He insists, the hunches low, moving closer to the sound of the moaning.
*The group began move closer to the noise as quietly as possible and once to the horses they saw the commander laying beside the horse covered in blood, but as they stepped closer they saw that the blood was only on his left side and that his left arm was missing.*

Sam: Commander!
*He then ran to the fallen warriors side.*
Carson~
"Hey wait up, it could be a trap!" He says, but it was too late for the boy was already beside the wounded commander by the time he said anything.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sam: Commander are you okay?

Commander: Ye..yes..I..There were so many...I was lucky I escaped only giving up an arm.

Nana: ...Why...why are you right here?

Commander: After I lost my arm someone attempted to help, but were devoured...that's when I escaped...I was going to ride a horse back, but.....I didn't have the strength..that's when everything went dark and I awoke in pain.
Carson~
He looks around the area, making sure no Titan was about to jump them. "We can't stay here, guys come on..."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sam: Then what're we supposed to do?
There's not enough room on the horses to fit 3 people. Not to mention the blood will surely attract a titan..

Sarah: What are you insinuating!

Nana: Nothing he doesn't mean anything by what he's saying.
Carson~
"There's five of us here..." He points out, glancing at each and every one of them.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: He's trying to say there is only enough room for 2 people per horse Carson...

Nana: Now wait he didn't say that.
Carson~
"Let's not jump to conclusions!" He insists, taking Sarah's arm.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: We all know what he meant..he wants us to abandon the captain.

*Everyone became quiet and Nana simply looked at the ground knowing that what Sarah said was the truth*
Carson~
"... He's bleeding a lot..." He mutters, then shakes his head. "Sarah, he's not gonna make it." Carson takes her aside and tells her the cold hard truth.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*She'd stare into his eyes slightly tering up.*

Sarah: Fine..Leave him...,but..you'll also have to leave me..until there is nothing left that I can do for this man..I won't let anyone die..

*She then tore a large fraction of her shirt off and began to bandage his wound. He'd wince and cry a bit, but he'd get used to the pain and simply fell asleep,*

Sam: You heard her.

*Sam then climbed on his horse and assisted his sister onto the same horse.*

Sam: Come on Carson let's go.
Carson~
"You guys go on ahead, I'm not leaving her." he nods, insisting they go. Carson then kneels next to Sarah, putting a hand on her shoulder.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Carson..
*She'd smile warmly towards him.*

Sam: Good luck then.
*He'd nod and Nana would wave as the two of them rode off into the night.*

Sarah: You...you didn't have to stay Carson...you know that right?
Carson~
"I know..." He whispers, looking over the Commander's wound. "I know." Carson repeats, as if trying to tell himself something, more than just Sarah.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah:..well thank you now. What are we going to do about his wound. I bandaged it, but it'll need proper treatment and what they said might be true. It might attract Titans...
Carson~
"I could do it... It'd be painless." He says, looking over the man. "It'd be an act of mercy, I mean if the titans..."
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The girl would look at Carson with terror in her eyes. Those fear filled eyes then became serious and tired. As she sighed she'd look to the ground.*

Sarah: Do...what you think must be done.