Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1349

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: Shiganshina.....
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Kana's Rp Post]

*The girl could tell Kana was uncomfortable.*

Karen: I can tell this is probably your first time actually being on the field. Don't worry if you focus and keep your wits about you you'll survive.

*She'd close her eyes, smile, and would give Kana a thumbs up.*
last edited over a year ago
Kana: I'm already ensuring my survival, I don't know about you. I can already tell, you lack fighting ability because you're more of a strategist.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Karen: You're right I'm not much of a fighter. I'm useful for few things, but I'm great at what I do.
*She'd continue smiling*
Heh you're acting rude to make me stop being kind? Well that won't happen. You know what they say. Kill them with kindness. So until we're the best of friend's I won't leave your side. Or at least until this battle is over.
*She'd close her eyes again and began grinning and in a second she was no longer soaring as Kana continued propelling she saw Karen get grabbed by a 10 meter titan who had walked from behind a cathedral. Karen would have noticed it sooner, but she was distracted by her conversation with Kana.*

Karen: Ka..Kana.. Run!

*As she spoke the Tiitan simply held her within his palm making sure not to crush her. The titan had brown hair down to it's shoulders and had a feminine physique. It stared at Kana and simply stroked her hair letting out shallow breaths. It held her so that she couldn't move, but she didn't clench hard enough to crush her. As the Titan held her 3 7 meter class Titans emerged from the alleyways nearby and began walking towards the larger female Titan and the captured Karen.*
Kana: *Her expression became not one of anger, but an expression of no remorse, emotion, or anger, she then used her gear to maneuver back, then she went around the Titan* ...... *After reaching the nape, she did her X-formation slash*
[Kana's Hp Post]

*As she slashed into the hair covering her nape she simply cut strands loose the Female Titan was no longer in a trance she began clutching Karen rough. The cracking of her ribs could be heard while the female titan angrily growled. The 3 other titans than began to surround her and began reaching into the air for the 2 humans. The female titan then used her free hand to reach behind her and she tried to grab for Kana while doing so.*

Karen: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Kana: Tch, you won't win that easily..... *She propelled away then waited till the hand moved away to go back to the nape and slash it*
*Then, another girl moved in for the kill of the other surrounding titans*
???: Your reckless actions..... What a pain in the ass.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As Kana cut the remaining hair the Titan flew into a rage. The Female Titan span quickly and with her second hand grabbed the cocky female who had just appeared and held her tight in her hand and stared at her as she crushed the life out of her still moving body. In a second the person who had struck down a titan and had helped Kana was a mass of blood and organs flying through the air the female Titan then looked back at Karen no longer with interest, but with rage and raised her by the hair that she had just finished worshiping and opened her mouth while tilting her head and released her. Karen was now unconscious from the pain and began falling through the air while the last 2 remaining Titans simply stayed near the female grasping at the air hoping to grab Karen if she missed the female titan's mouth.*
Kana: ..... *she'd hurry using the 3D gear and grabbed Karen before she could fall into the Titan's mouth and took her back to the base*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*The Titans followed her with their slow menacing walk. Even though she was an expert with her gear carrying another person was tricky and came at the cost of a large amount of her gas tanks being used. Even with the large use of gas the Titans began catching up because of her slow pace. As she traveled she came across a small neighborhood. It had a small market along with 4 small cottages each around 7 meters tall and a Cathedral that was about 17 meters tall.*
Kana: ..... [What can I do..... I can't fight them...... What the hell do I do?!)
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she approached the neighborhood she saw the base across the city the tallest standing building. Though it had been heavily guarded it was still under siege by the Titan menace because of the distance she couldn't see how many there were or their size, but she knew they were there. She then began to feel the weight of her and Karen. Her gas tanks were almost empty and her speed could not be kept she was slowing down at a crucial moment.*
Kana: Damn it..... I've got no speed..... My tanks are pretty much at empty..... I can't keep going....... It can't end here......
[Bet'anya & Maria's Rp Post]

*As the two began soaring through the rooftops heading towards HQ like they had planned earlier they saw a military member carrying a comrade being chased by a 10 meter classed female titan and 2 smaller 7 meter titans. Each had blood lust in their eyes as saliva dripped from their mouths. Maria noticed the neighborhood near them.*

Maria: Bet'anya with the altitude decrease if we went further this way it'd be difficult to engage the titans let alone save 2 others. Should we just assist them into fleeing in between the cottages and take shelter in the Cathedral. It looks large enough to Run through that way we'd temporarily be out of the sight and reach of the titans?

[Kana's Rp]

*She continued on her gas emptying fast with the next shot of her cable the latch went limp and it slapped the building side and she began to tumble across the Market's streets. She brought herself to her knees. Her body was no longer sore, but throbbing in pain she had dropped about 13 feet from the air and banged herself up. A few feet in front of her was the unconscious Karen breathing shallow breaths and sweating heavily. Carts were lined everywhere with few stands though if she hid here it would only be a matter of minutes before she was found by the titans chasing her. To her left were the Cottages and the Right was an alleyway leading to the Cathedral.*
Kana: Only one way.... *she took the way and run as fast as she could to the Cathedral*
over a year ago The_Temporal said…
*After briefly assessing the situation, Bet'anya came up with a suicidal plan of action. She replaces her damaged blade with one of the spares all members carry.*

Beth: I'm going to take out the female before they notice us. You can either take out one of the seven meters, or help the others to safety. Either way, it's either those titans or us.

*Bet'anya rushes the roof tops and leaps, using her left cable then right to get behind the titan female. Using both of the cables, Bet'anya rushes upwards and, using both momentum and her own strength, slashes into the nape of the female titan.*
[Bet'ayna & Maria's Rp Post]

*The female Titan fell with a loud roar. Though she slayed it her energetic and acrobatic attacks caused her blades to both break inside of the Female Titan's nape leaving her with only 3 remaining. As Maria ran off the rooftops she saw the remaining 2 Titans and then she saw an injured member of the military lying on the ground as a blonde familiar figure ran into an alleyway abandoning her.*

Maria: [Dammit If I slay one the other will devour her... I know what I have to do.]

*She'd latch her right Cable onto the roof of a cottage and before hitting the ground she'd use her left to hook onto a cottage on the opposite side making her stop with a jerking motion. She'd then release both cables and would jump the 6 feet and ran to her ally*

Maria: [Dammit she's unconscious and from the shape of her she might have internal bleeding and broken bones...] *She then lifted the girl in a piggy back fashion.*

Maria: [I know this will hurt, but bear with me.]

*She then began to run towards a cottage a few streets away. Once there she kicked open a door and placed the girl in a closet and closed the doors she then returned to the street to find that one of the 7 meter Titan's had followed her on her little detour. She withdrew her blades and propelled herself into the air and landed on the top of the cottage across from the one where the injured girl was she then prepared herself for battle knowing that this would be tough with little high ground since the Titan and the cottage were the same height and that the alleyways were so narrow.*

[Kana's Rp Post]

*Now that she no longer had to carry the weight of Karen she was able to successfully reach the Cathedral in a matter of minutes. Once there she saw the doors closed shut. The windows had been barred shut with plywood. It looked pristine on the outside as if brand new so it seemed a bit strange that it'd be boarded up.*
Kana: *she lied down and rested* ..... *she slammed her fist on the ground* Damn it!!!! *tears began to fly from her face* ...... Why am I so weak? ....... My reckless actions got someone killed..... And it almost got her killed..... Damn.......
*Bet'anya stood on the shoulder of the female titan and changed out her blades before she began to fall, dead. Leaping from the dead body Bet'anya made her way over to the seven meter that wasn't following Maria. She would stop on a rooftop to look at the creatures, and any other near titans, before thinking about what to do.*
[Bet'anya's Rp Post]

*As she surveyed the area she saw no Titans were within her sight. As for the 7 meter Titan ahead of her. It simply began searching for humans moving the dead body of the female looking to see if any humans had fell. As she looked Bet'anya also noticed that HQ where the gas and extra blades were was being overrun by Titans. She was still too far away to see how many or decipher their individual sizes she only saw them attacking the supply team.*

[Maria's Rp Post]

*She leaped into the air and latched her left cable on the wall behind the titan she then jumped over it's head and then activated the pulling mechanism and began flying to the left she then ran across the walls to add speed and strength to her strike as she approached it the Titan raised it's hand towards her. Knowing she wouldn't be able to evade at this rate she swung her blades forward at it's fingers chopping 3 of them off excluding it's pinky and thumb for the split second this opening became available she took it and jumped through the wound and then she span and shot her right cable into the chimney of a house to her left and used her gas to propel her forward and after a complete circle she released the cable and began flying back towards Bet'anya & the market the Titan now focused solely on her she knew she had to remember where this cottage was to return for her comrade and that she had to return quickly.*

[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she sobbed on the street she heard voices from inside. They were saying someone was out there. Some were arguing to save her while others were saying she was better off dead till finally one could be heard quickly.*

???: If she gets caught here we'll all eventually will be caught here. Titans may not be smart, but they can always smell their next meal miles away.

*There was silence and within minutes the doors opened. Inside were a group of Civilians and a Single member of the Milirtary.

???: Welcome to my group of survivors wayward soul.

[Bet'anya's Rp Post]

*As she surveyed the area she saw no Titans were within her sight. As for the
Kana: .....
*Bet'anya used her left cable to latch on to a building near the titan and the female corpse, using it's bent over form as a good opportunity to quickly and safely dispose of it with a quick, standard strike at the nape while it foolishly looked for it's meal.*
[Bet'anya and Maria's Rp Post]

*The smaller Titan fell as Bet'anya was swinging through the air after her standard attack she saw Maria fly past her merely feet apart Maria shot both her cables out to building behind her stopping her slowly she then reached out for Bet'ayna's hand. In that instant Bet'anya heard the second 7 meter class Titan approaching them slowly , but surely.*

[Kana's Rp Post]

???: Hmm are you too traumatized to speak?
Well there is no need. You are safe now.

*She'd have the villagers hurry Kana into the Cathedral*

Alice Estheim: *She'd Salute Kana*
Alice Estheim of the 104th Trainee squad. My position within the ranks was being processed when this all occurred so I'm technically still a trainee so I was able to freelance and assist these civilians. The Cathedral is a safe haven we have food and water and the protection of god. Isn't that right everyone?

*The civilians then began to pray, cheer, and agree with Alice.*

And you. Who are you?

Name: Alice Estheim
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class: Trainee
Battle Type: Range
Height: 5,5
Weight: 116
Appearance: (pic)
[Bet'anya and Maria's Rp Post] 

*The smaller Titan fell as Bet'anya was swinging through the air a
Kana: I'm...... Kana Kristen...... Of the Garrison....
*Bet'anya reaches for Maria*

Beth: We have to do something about HQ.
[Bet'anya and Maria's Post]

*As they locked hands they began to spin in a circle rapidly it then began to slow down. She then looked at HQ as she stopped and simply hung onto Bet'yana who was no simply hanging and swaying from left to right.*
Maria: we have to get rid of that Titan and save the injured girl first. I managed to stash her away in a Cottage. It doesn't seem fast and in an open area with the both of us we can deal with it easily.

[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: Kana why were you crying? You are in no danger with the lord on your side?
Kana: ..... Because...... I'm not as strong as I gave myself to be...... I got someone killed by a titan...... All because I wanted to be reckless...... Not only that..... I ended up getting my comrade unconscious........ Because I'm weak.....
[Kana's Rp Post]
Alice: Don't worry all sins shall be forgiven and now you no longer need your own strength because you have his.
*She'd then point to the symbol of their god which was hanging from the rafters in the center of the Cathedrals first floor ceiling.*
Beth: Alright. Let's do this.

*Bet'anya makes her way towards the direction of the cottage and the seven meter titan.*
Kana: God..... *she walked close to the symbol* Thank you..... For letting me live...... Thanks to you..... I still have the will to fight.
[Bet'anya and Maria's post]

*Maria propelled herself forward towards the titan she used her gas to increase her speed. Once in range she saw that it's hand had regenerated it's fingers and she decided that if it would regenerate anyway she might as well serve as a distraction. She then sent her right cable to it's forehead and span in a circle around it's head as it reached for her she used the gas on her right side to flip dramatically farther to the left and evaded it's hand she then sent her left cable into it's nostril and propelled herself towards it's face she then used the gas to force herself upward. Though with this push she could feel her canister was running low and she only had at best 10 minutes of this advanced maneuvering time left. She then released the cables and while she was closing in she used the gas to flip so that her feet met the titan's face and she stabbed her blades in front of her into it's eye then used her own strength and the power of the gas to push forward slashing into both of it's eyes and running across it's face. Though this blinded the Titan it completely shattered her blades forcing her to be defenseless for now. She then fired her cables at a nearby cottage and jumped off of the titan and soared through the air and landed on the wall and stayed there as the titan grabbed it's face and wailed in agony.*

Maria: Bet'anya Now!
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: Yes if you pray to him and stay faithful we shall survive this. We can live in this Cathedral forever and shall always be safe. Food shall be delivered to us from above.

*She continued to rant about the miracles to come and the citizens simply agreed and prayed and praised louder.*
Kana: I'm sorry..... But I can't stay here.... I need to get back to HQ, get my supplies ready so I can fight the titans.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: What do you mean? You can't leave. You would receive a blessing and then spit it back into our lord's face? There is no need to fight Titans they are here to cleanse this world of the non-believers. They are his messengers.
Kana: Cleanse the world of non-believers?!!! One of those things killed my mother!!!!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice:....then isn't it obvious?
She was a filthy non-believer!

*she began to laugh wickedly and it echoed throughout the Cathedral. The civilians simply stared and muttered prayers under their breathes*

But do not worry child born of sin. Your sins and your mother's sins shall be forgiven...or..you can meet her fate? It is your choice.
Kara: You bitch!!!! How in the hell can you say something like that?!!! My mother a filthy non believer!!!!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: If she was devoured by a messenger then of course she was!

*As the two yelled heavy footsteps could be heard approaching the Cathedral.*

Alice: You...your Mother's filth was passed down to you! You are impure! You are a non-believer and have brought god's wrath among us!

*The civilians began chanting prayers loudly and angrily while staring in Kana's direction.*

Alice: The only way to appease the messengers...is to give them what they want!

*She'd then withdraw her blades as the Civilians began to surround Kana.*

Alice: Come with us willingly and we shall cleanse you and send you in person to meet god and beg for forgiveness. His messenger shall show you the way!
Kana: Titans are going to die. That's the way my god would've wanted. That's why I'm part of the garrison. My friend Maria, she's backing me up.... My mother's watching in heaven. She sacrificed herself to protect me and Maria!!!! I'm making a break for the HQ, refilling, and I'm going to kill those titans!!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: Fine! Leave! You shall reunite with him soon!

*As she said this a large deformed fist punched through the wall and was pulled out slowly letting rubble and stones fall. A large pink human like face looked through the hole. It's eyes were dull and soulless. One of the civilians then let out a cry of terror. The beast then flew into a rage and began tearing open the wall. Some of the believers ran up the stairs towards the second floor while a few decided it' be better to simply leave the church. As they ran out of the front door their blood filled screams echoed throughout the neighborhood. As Kana looked around the area the ground shook vigorously as she stared towards the front door she saw large legs standing completely still as large amounts of blood fell from above and splattered on the ground.*

Alice:...they have come. Now is your time to pay for your sins just like your mother and these non-believers who ran from the churches' walls!

*As the hole grew bigger and a few 7 meter titans began to approach as Alice realized that they could actually get in she began to sweat and looked around her and began to cry*

Alice:...no something....something isn't right here..

*As she heard the screams of the woman and children and the wails of the men running up the stairs and those dying outside she realized these were no saviors these were demons that were kept out for a reason.*

I...I have sealed these innocent people's fates...I was ordered to help them evacuate...,but my twisted mind..it made me believe that this was right..because back then...when they came and took mama and papa after they ran they left me...the beast gorged itself on my parents looked at me and decided to leave. It made them pay for the betrayal they had committed on their young defenseless daughter.

*She'd fall to her knees and sobbed*

I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..mama..papa you didn't leave me did you? You were trying to protect me..

*A 7 meter class then entered the room and looked down at Alice with it's devilish grin.*

Mama...papa...save me..HELP MEEE!
Kana: .... [Now I see] Alice.... Do you have any gas in you Gear? Or any gear at all?
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: Yes, but it...it's going to eat me..

*The titan then stepped closer to Alice. The girl was to terrified to move she simply stared as it continued to approach her. As it reached out it's hand to try and grab her she began to cry for help once again.*
Kana: If you'll allow me to use it, *she found the Gear* I'm getting you out of here! *she switched the gears and used grabbed Alice, and got her out of the Titan's reach* Now for my original mission..... Getting back to HQ.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she was lifted into the air inside of the Cathedral Alice regained some mental stability with Kana repeating her objectives, but once again lifting another person was difficult and the two simply propelled across the room and were now in the empty corner of the Cathedral in front of them were pews to the right a staircase and the the left a door blocked with plywood.*

Alice: What about the civilians? Weren't you suppose to save and evacuate them?
Kana: [She's right...... Damn it, I'm not doing my job as a Stationary Guard.] .......
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: They're getting in!

*As she shrieked the larger titan began tearing more of the wall off and the ceiling began making loud creaking and breaking noises. While this occurred a 4 meter titan and 6 meter titan also entered the building and began walking towards the military duo destroying pews with each step.*
Kana: If my steel can cut through...... *she slashed the door blocked with the plywood* Everyone through here!!!! Come on hurry!!!!
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As the doors flew open Kana saw this area of the Cathedral was empty. This door did not lead outside, but into a corridor. Within this corridor was a large fountain with a young angel statue holding a vase that let little spurts of water fall from the opening. As she warned the people to go Alice ran into the corridor first and began searching for other doors by the statue. As Kana's voice echoed the civilians began running towards the exit, but of the 8 only 3 had made it. While they were fleeing the ceiling began to collapse and crushed an elderly man and his wife in a matter of seconds the other's quickly learned and began to scatter across the room while more stone and pillars fell from above. Though this scattering placed a few of them in harms way. The titans began to feast on those who strayed too far from the group.and that is how the other 3 met their end. As the final surviving civilian entered the corridor to keep the titans out they then shut the door closed and latched it shut and began searching for ways out and all the while the shrieks of the titan's victims could still be heard. Inside the corridor there were 2 doors one to the left and the other to the right and also a small staircase.*

Civilian 1: If...if I remember correctly the staircase leads to the bell tower.
Kana: Alice, take them up to the guard tower.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Alice: You do realize the bell tower is just a small area where the bell is held with wooden railings. Not to mention you have my gear if we were to be attacked by a titan wee'd be slaughtered!