Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Rebecca:..My...My name is Rebecca.
Rebecca:..My...My name is Rebecca.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ash~

"Well Rebecca, I hate to ask this but... You know how to use that thing?" He asks, going through some drawers quickly in search for something.
Rebecca:..Well um..Don't I just pull the trigger?
*It was obvious the girl was inexperienced in battle even though she dawned the uniform of a military official. As he searched around he only found a few dollars and snacks stashed away underneath papers concerning the financial standing of wealthy families.*
Ash~

He sighs and turns to the girl. "Just please aim it at the right person, mainly titans." Ash concludes, his mind racing with thoughts on what he could improvise to help.
Rebecca: i..i will try.
*In an instant they heard a loud cracking/crumbling sound that caused the entire building to begin to shake and start to slightly lean.*
Oh No! What? What's going on?
*she'd shriek out as she began to slide across the floor until she grabbed onto the bolted down office table.
Ash~

Instinctively he shoots his hooks through the interior wall and draws himself against the wall as the tower began to shake violently. "Just hold on!"
*As the building began to bend it stopped with a jerk leaving the castle at a slant.*

Rebecca: What!?! What Do we do Ash!?!
*As she questioned him he saw that she obviously wouldn't be able to hold herself up and the rifle for long and below here was the large window.*
Ash~

"This!" He calls out, using his wire as a means of swinging over to her. The moment his foot touched the floor he slammed his sword into it for support, then motioned for her to take his hand. "Just leave the rifle."
*The girl would drop the gun that then tumbled out of the window onto the street below letting of a single round. She then grabbed onto Ash's hand which added more wait on the boy. His mechanism began to creak and his blade wedged deeper inside to accommodate the new pressure put onto it.*
Ash~

"I can't hold it here, so I'm gonna swing you over to the space in between the windows, okay?" He tells her, as he released his hook, now only using his sword to hold the two up.
Rebecca: Okay!
*As he swung her the girl flew to the edge of the sill and stood there grasping onto slanted bookshelves that were also held in by bolts.*
What now?
Ash~

"GImmie a sec!" He calls out, then leaps over towards the door, slashing his blade through the thick wood to hold him up. Ash then opens the door, falling into the wall as it swung open with a thud. "Alright, once inside we can make our way through the staircase."
Rebecca: How do we get u- The Book case we can climb it to the door!
Ash~

"Alright c'mon." He nods then drops to the shelf, extending his hand to her to help.
*She'd grab her hand and began to climb. After the ordeal of climbing a slanted book shelf was over the duo saw themselves in a hall on it's side slightly going left and right with multiple doors below their feet.*
Ash~

"Hello!?" He calls out as he wobbles at the shaking building. "Is anyone there?!"
*He'd hear no response until a weak voice cam from a room to the right.*
???: H...p

Rebecca: What should we do?..What if they're still alive?
Ash~

"Stay here, I'll see what I can do." He concludes and opens the door slowly.
*As he opens the door he sees a woman holding a small child on the side of a window sill both sobbing while a Tiitan's hand came through the window and reached for the small family struck with fear, but could not seem to find them.*

Mother:..He..Help us..
Ash~

He slowly makes his way onto the bolted down desk and reaches with both arms to take the children first.
*The woman holding back her tears lifted her child and handed him to the soldier. As the child was in safe hands the Titan's arm swung into the other side of the window sill and the wall holding it began to tear off.*

Child: Mommy!

Mother: Please just keep him safe!
Ash~

He lifts the boy up and over the desk then quickly reaches for the woman. "C'mon!"
over a year ago killer24 said…
(mind if I join?)
(Not at all just make your character and we can start you in the city as well though we're getting near the middle of the manga so eventually we'll have to do an Original Story)
*The woman then jumped and grabbed the mans hand as the titan pulled the wall off of the room. As the rubble hit it's face it cause steam to emit from it's open wounds sealing them instantly. It simply looked at it's prey drooling more and more with every second as left the droplets.*
( you aren't just winging it?, I've only seen the anime I'm really behind on my Manga reading)
(Well I'm winging this portion because it's a side story right now the Titans are arriving in town mysteriously without warning so it's before ugh right now I should be in the manga slot because the anime ended before this point.)
(So should I still join?, I could follow your lead and mostly wing it but like I have said only seen the anime so far.)
(Sure no problem make your character and I'll add you in :3 )
(Okay then)
Name: Alex Knight
District You Live In:
Social Class: Middle class
Class: Recon Corps
Battle Type: Defence
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 142lb
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)
(there you go)
(Okay then)
Name: Alex Knight
District You Live In: 
Social Class: Middle class
Class: Recon Corp
(Alrighty)
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As the expedition was being prepared for his commander barked orders as usual. Seeing as how this was going to be his first mission the commander tried to pay extra attention to Alex.*

Commander: Soldier are your supplies in order?
Alex: looks up at the commander while trying to fit a saddle onto a horse "yes sir, ready to set out as ordered sir" continues finishing getting his supplies in order
Ash~

He quickly pulled up the woman and helped them into the corridor. "Rebecca, help them up."
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As the sun gazed down upon the soldiers they began to hear shrieks coming from the center of the small town they were resting in.*

Commander: What in the name of.
*He and his personal entourage went to investigate leaving Alex and his fellow lower grunts of the squad alone.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
Rebecca: Got it!
*She began lifting the boy as the bolted desk began to shake and unhook from the floor because of the weight of 3 people.*
Ash~

The man quickly shot both hooks into the frame of the door and glanced back at the Titan below them. "I'll catch you if you fall so don't worry." He tells the two, turning back towards them.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*It was then that Rebecca managed to pull the mother up. The desk then collapsed and fell on the titans face causing it to emit more steam and leaving Ash hanging in the air.*
Alex: stands there listening for awhile "I don't know about you guys but I'm going to help the Commander" looks to a scared grunt next to him "take care of the horses and complete the rest of set up, if there are titans we may have need of them" with that he uses he 3D gear to scale the building close by and look for the location of the screams
*As he looks down upon the city he sees multiple titans chasing and devouring any human in sight. Though they were inside the walls there they were. As large and as frightening as the history books said they were.*
Alex: he hesitated out of fear for a moment before diving into the fray, staying on top of the buildings to limit titan interaction but occasionally jumping down using the 3D gear to dance around a titan before striking the nape of the neck "man there is a lot of them"
Ash~

Ashyron glances down once more, before pulling himself up into the hallway. "Everyone alright?" He asks as he slumps over against the wall for a quick breather.
[Alex's Rp Post]
*After the first two kills the next titan he struck caused his blades to break in half throwing him off balance when they broke off in the nape tossing him to the ground. As he looked around from the floor he saw a 14 meter with a beard and large gut staring at him innocently smiling.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
*As he asks this he saw everyone breathing heavy then the child and mother burst into tears while hugging Ash.*

Woman: thank you sir thank you!

Boy: Thank you so much mister!
Alex: "crap!" he quickly stumbles to his feet dodging swings from titan while he uses his gear to reach a roof top to draw a new pair of blades "man that was close, how are they even in here and where is the garrison or Commander?"
[Alex's Rp Post]

*As he searched from the roof while watching out for the titan he saw the limbs of his commander and what he guessed was his elite comrades. The only reason he could point the commander out was from the band of high authority wrapped around his now dismembered arm. The band was only awarded to respected members in the military so it had to be him.*
Alex: gasps in horror when he spots the limbs, and slowly walks over to them unable to believe what he sees "no this can't be them, Recon was the best and they were the elite of that they can't be dead so easily. There is no hope for the rest of us if the Elites were killed" falls to his knees in shock and defeat
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As he gave up hope he could feel the trembles of the large Titan he had left by the building. It was approaching slowly, but surely.*
Alex: shoulders slump in defeat and awaits his inevitable death "it's over, there is no way we can kill them. everyone is as good as dead"
(Are you serious O - O lol are you just trying to make a new character or are you going for an epic moment? lol)
Ash~

The sudden kindness takes Ash by surprise. Seeing as the past few days had been nothing but a nightmare, this made him feel suddenly accepted again as a soldier merely doing his duty. "... Your... Your welcome..." He murmurs, looking hesitantly towards Rebecca.
(We haven't met but I'm awesome)
Alex: sighs and the Titan gets closer and closer "i can't keep my promise" has a minor flash back moment where he was talking with his parents making a promise to return to them after fighting the titans before he returns to the present as he gets picked up by the titan "no I can keep my promise, I shall not go quietly into that good night!" uses his blades to slice the titans fingers before escaping
Rogue475 commented…
~Independence day quote over a year ago
[Ash's Rp Post]
*She'd smile at the heartwarming sight then stared in despair as she pointed down the twisted hallway to expose what look to be like a 6 meter Titan crawling on all fours jumping up and down the hallway trying to get on the solid wall the group was on.*

Rebecca:..It..It's tryiing to come up..

[Alex''s Rp Post]
*The Titan would moan in agony as it dropped Alex on the ground leaving him freed with a slight soreness around his chest area.*
Alex: "this is where I kill you" glares at the Titan and runs across the buildings using the 3D gear to swing around the Titan spinning into a attack at the nap of the neck "now go back to the land from whence you came!"