Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1301-1349 of 1349

over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: sneaks out but hides in the shadows looking around the room more studying the area
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(having trouble keeping up, but don't mind me, here's Wheatly)

Ash~

"Quickly now." He mutters, helping the mother get a grip of the nearest doorway. "Rebecca, you hanging in there?!" He calls down to her, giving the mother her child.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Alex's RP Post]
*As he creeps through the darkness the best he could he managed to find a door leading into a pitch black room, but sadly he couldn't see anything at all inside though it seemed to be abandoned based on the silence in the room.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
Rebecca:..Hehehe I'm good for no-
*As she said this the rail shook and began to collapse leaving her hanging by one hand.*
Ash~

He then thrusted over to her, grabbing hold of her wrist as the hooks planted him into the ceiling beside her. "I got'cha."
last edited over a year ago
[Ash's Rp Post]
*As he held her hand the uneasy ceiling began to crack and collapse making multiple fractions fall off.*

Rebecca: Save you and the citizens Ash forget about me!
Alex: hesitates before delving into the room
[Alex's Rp Post]

*As he dived into the darkness he ran into what seemed like a desk that slammed against his thigh. As he felt around more he felt multiple desks and thin plywood hinting that his place was some form of office.*
last edited over a year ago
Alex: stays quiet sneaking around the room trying to find another door
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As he made his way to the center of the room he stepped on a fleshy object that let out a loud high pitched scream*
???:Please please please don't eat me. I'm not tasty really.
*The hidden person then began to back pedal knocking over desk after desk.tossing items across the floor.*
Alex: "I'm not going to eat you, I have no salt" lightly laughs before looking back to see if anyone else hear the noise
*As he stared back at the door he began to hear heavy movements coming their way. Slowly, but surely the foot steps began to get louder.*

???: Who...who are you?
Alex: "no time to talk" grabs the persons arm and pulls them along into a closet and down in a little hatch in the floor before pulling a barrel over the hatch hiding it from view
???: Who ...what..where are we?
*The heavy footsteps could be heard approaching at a steady pace and within seconds they could hear the thrashing of the desks above with slight roars at low volumes.*
Alex: whispers "be quiet for now"
*They person hiding with him would go silent as the thrashing stopped and the room fell silent. Heavy footsteps could not be heard, but only the sound of faint breathing echoed throughout the room.*
Alex: keeps silent waiting while hoping that the person doesn't talk
*As they waited many moments pass and still the beast's faint breathing could be heard. It was as if without food being near the creature just shut down and waited for it's prey.*
Alex: waits until he lightly lifts up the hatch to look out of a crack keeping his hand on the persons mouth with him not to make any noise
*As he looked across the room he saw the large figure casting an even larger shadow as the lift from the hall fell upon it. He could feel the mouth underneath his hand shake in fear.*
Alex: looks confused for a second before looking back down at the person and smiling gets down and closes the hatch
???: What..what do we do?
*The voice would say in a whisper to not be heard as the beast stood still above their heads.*
Alex: "nothing for now just be silent"
*The continued to wait until the soft growl of their stomachs began to echo in the small crawl space.*
Alex: looks shocked at the sound
*He heard slight movement from above, but nothing too dramatic to be worried over.*
???:...Wha..What do we do?
*He could hear the fear coming from the shaken voice along with the feel of sweat coming off of their mouth as if they nervous.*
(Lol I forgot to click enter before I closed my laptop to do errands.)
(well that's not good)
Alex: whispers back "I'm not sure just be silent for now, perhaps it'll go away if not I'll run out and distract it"
*It was then that his stomach released another growl which made the heavy footsteps continue in their direction, but as the growl stopped so did the footsteps. All that could be heard now was the faint sobs coming from the stranger beside him.*
(And I know sowwy I was just in a rush O mO)
Alex: sighs as he realizes what he has to do "stay in the shadows and don't make a sound" pats their head before jumping out of the hatch closing it again before the person can be seen inside
*The creature went into a hunger filled rage and soared towards the boy jumping and crushing multiple desks while skidding across the darkened room.*
Alex: grabs to legs from a broken chair and throws them into that titans eyes "this way you ugly bastard!"
*The legs hit it's darkened face and it roared in rage as it stood and began to walk fairly quickly compared to other Titans crushing desk after desk.*
Alex: "you're a fast one huh, well let's race" sprints in the other direction jumping over, through or sliding under anything in his path to keep going
*As he did these quick evasions of his surroundings he began to feel a bit tired though the adrenaline kept him moving quickly. Though Titan did as before simply crushing and swatting anything in his way.*
Alex: keeps running even if he was tiring "damn, this isn't going as well as I thought. Mainly because I wasn't thinking!"
*As he limped through the doorway a desk slammed into the wall tossing him to the ground. He was still conscious it was just that the force of the crash knocked him off balance.*
Alex: "ow, that hurt" gets back up and keeps running
*As he limps down the hall the Titan continues to move at his fast paced walking leaving Alex with he option of running further down the hall or going back to the entrance and fleeing the building.*
over a year ago Animelover098 said…
Name: Yumiko Hashimoto/Yumi
District: Shiganshina(well,it was until...)
Social class: Lower Class
Class: Civilian
Battle Type:Acrobatics
Height: 3.13 ft.
weight: 49.5 lb
Appearance:(pic)
Name: Yumiko Hashimoto/Yumi
District: Shiganshina(well,it was until...)
Social class: Lower Class
over a year ago Animelover098 said…
*There was a little girl with purple hair holding a teddy bear,sitting,and crying near Alex.
*There was a little girl with purple hair holding a teddy bear,sitting,and crying near Alex.
(Urm....I hate to break it to you, but I think this RP died. Sorry.)
hmmm
(I'm afraid so, Aigomiko has all but left Fanpop.)
over a year ago BeloCheba said…
WhErE tHe FuCk Am I!?!?!?
I actually have no idea how I ended up here, and I don't even know how old this chat is.
My God!! It's 2014?
You guys are never gonna notice this post, you guys probably aren't even using the same damn accounts anymore

Assuming you still use this site in general...
And P.S. Afraid the RP died? Nobody should be surprised, I'm shocked that you managed to roleplay for 27 fucking pages.
This Site seems a little broken in general..
Hey mate, it was a different time then. Don't judge. Fanpop was great in its hay-day, too bad those days are long past.