Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1349

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Carson~
"They'll know to return home, But we'll keep an eye out don't worry." He nods, starting off in the direction of the nearest wall.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Milo hopped onto Carson's horse and they began to ride. Mid ride Milo fell asleep in Carson's lap. As he road Carson saw a red flare go up to the his left. It was behind him and he'd have to turn around, but it was up to him. Would he truly keep his promise to the young boy and put his life in danger for whoever was in need. Someone who was a total stranger to him, but one of the friends of the boy who was his only friend.*
Carson~
"... MIlo, Milo wake up." He shakes the boy. "There's a flare and I'm go check it out, but I need you to head straight for the wall, okay?"
[Carson's Rp Post]

Milo: But how will you get around without a horse? The say to travel on foot while a titan is near is a one way ticket to death...Carson
*The boy's face showed how against the idea he was, but at the same time it showed that he considered the thought.*
last edited over a year ago
Carson~
"I'll be fine. You know me, I'm careful." He nods and grins. Intentionally keeping off the subject of why.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Milo reluctantly agreed and continued riding towards the wall. As Milo road out of sight Carson was once again alone, but this time in a Titan infested wilderness that was foreign to him.*
Carson~
He then leaps from tree to tree in search of the scout who fired the shot.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The farther he travels the more he begins to notice that his gas canister is almost to the halfway mark, but while wondering what he'll do next he sees the stranded soldier. The girl was weeping in fear as the Titan began devouring her comrade all the while staring her in the eyes and smiling. She was pinned against a large tree and the beast kept her locked in place with intimidation.*
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The farther he travels the more he begins to notice that his gas canister is a
Carson~
"Hey!" He shouts, hoping to direct the attention of the Titan, all while drawing his sword.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The titan still devouring it's meal looked up at Carson while tearing off the pelvic area of the body with it's teeth and tossed the carcass in front of the girl splattering blood across her body while it began to slowly walk towards Carson.*
Carson~
"Yeah, come on, this way!" He shouts, waving towards the titan, then goes off in a full sprint away from the downed girl.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The titan quickly began to get closer to the now running Carson. Seeing as how the beast was at least 12 meters tall it was obvious that he wouldn't get far.*
Carson~
He then shot one of his hooks into the tree to his left and rolled out of the path of the Titan. then he quickly shot his other hook into another tree and watched as the Titan tumbled head of heels onto the ground. "Just hang in there..." He mutters as if talking to the girl.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The girl fell to her knees and sobbed as she was given a window of opportunity to release all of the fear she had kept inside. As the titan fell it got to it's knees and began to angrily punch the ground as if it were to blame for it falling over.*
Carson~
He then released his hooks and sprinted over to the girl, throwing her arm over his shoulder for support. "I'm getting you out of here." Carson grumbles, before glancing back at the Titan.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The Titan continued to punch the earth angrily completely forgetting about Carson and them damsel in distress.*
Carson~
"C'mon." he says, walking away from the titan to put some distance between them.
[Carson's Rp Post]
???: Tha..thank you?
Who..who are you?
Carson~
"Don't thank me, we aren't out of this yet." He says then shrugs. "I'm Carson, Carson Reid."
*The girl shifted herself and hopped down. After a few moments of kneeling she began to jog with Carson.*
Sarah: My name is Sarah. Sarah Dean.

Name: Sarah Dean
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class: Military, Scouting Legion
Battle Type: Skilled Swordsman
Height: 5'3
Weight: 121
Appearance: (Pic)
*The girl  shifted herself and hopped down. After a few moments of kneeling she began to jog with Car
(Carson's like 27, and he's in with people half his age lol)

Carson~
"Nice to meet you Sarah, I'm sorry you had to see that..." He trails off, looking onward towards the direction of the nearest wall.
(Lol well most soldiers join the military young, but I'm trying to make it more diverse.)
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: It's okay really... as a soldier I have to be prepared to watch my comrades die
*She'd become quite though after a few minutes she forced herself to speak.*
, but where to you plan on taking me now that you saved my life?
Carson~
"Behind the safety of the walls of course. I haven't saved your life until we get back." He nods towards the direction of the Wall. "We've got about a mile or two still..."
[Carson's Rp Post]
Sarah: Wait you expect us to make it all the way back there before sundown? Not to mention by the inner wall there are titans everywhere going there ahead of schedule without having the decoy team would be suicide.
Carson~
"You got a better idea, cause I'm all ears." Carson shakes his head, not liking the situation any bit more than her.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah:...we'd have at least a slimmer of hope if we still had our horses.
*Sarah began to laugh while jogging trying her best to keep up with Carson.*
You save me without an actual plan Hahaha.
You're my kind of partner Carson.
Carson~
"Make it up as ya go along, my motto." He grins with a chuckle as they exit the forest, coming into view of the great wall at least a mile and a half away... " Carson stops and takes a moment to catch a breather.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Sarah turns quickly and stops with him.*
Sarah: *Gasping* What's wrong?
Carson~
"That..." He points out towards the eastern part of the wall, between them and it were about two dozen titans, a lot more smaller ones. "We'll never make it that way, and if we go around... The sun will set and we'll be stopped dead in our tracks."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Are you kidding me? You want to completely travel around wall Maria? That could take over a week.
*She'd sigh and fall on her back onto the grassy plains.
Carson~
"don't suppose you have a flare left?" He asks, sitting down in a kneeling position.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: ...... This sucks......
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As Kana felt the wind across her body the sun began to go down and the temperature continued to drop.*

[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: No...the last one I had is the one you saw...I sent multiples...and someone did come to help, but you saw what happened to him. So with him dead there's still 8 of us around here.
Carson~
"But no way of knowing where they are..." He mutters, sighing. "Well we better decide on a plan, it's getting late." Carson says, looking up at the now setting sun.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: We can't spend the night out here...especially without the squad..
Carson~
"Well I know that..." he murmurs, sitting up. "In all honesty, I have no clue what we're gonna do."
Kana: I better get inside..... *She hurried inside to try and keep warm*
[Kana's Rp Post]
As she entered her home she saw that she was alone. The pictures of her Maria and Maria's parents now a grim reminder of what happened and what she had to tell them the next time they met, but she had something else to think about. Would she leave the garrison and become a scouting legion member or would she turn her back on her best friend's dream and fulfill her own.*

[Carson's Rp]
*Sarah would sigh*
Sarah: So we go looking for other survivors?
Carson~
"Might as well... I mean what else can we do?" He asks, getting to his feet.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Sarah would stand and stretch.*
Sarah: First we need to find which direction their in, because if we walk randomly we're bound to find titans.*
Carson~
"Yeah and how do you suppose we do that?" He asks, starting to regret leaving Milo and the horse.
Kana: ...... I must fulfill her legacy..... No matter what.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she woke up she grabbed her gear and headed to the assembly of the scouting legion and was properly welcomed by the temporary commander. After mission debriefing about how they were going to the Forest of Giant Trees to gather resources she was put on her horse and sent with a group of 8 others. As they traveled in an arrow formation a child to the left of her sent off a red flare signaling a titan was approaching.*

[Carson's Rp Post]
Sarah: We could try to track the trail of their horses left behind? But we'd have to travel back to where we split up.
Carson~
"Great, we just head back the way we came." He grumbles, but follows Sarah. "How long have you been with the corps?"
[Carson's Rp Post]
Sarah: Hmm it's been a year or two now...,but...you just never truly get used to one of those things...I've yet to kill one...I never usually have to battle them.., but because of some idiot who broke the formation...we could all die...even that boy. He was so smal he couldn't have been older than 15.
Carson~
"... Yeah, what an idiot." he mutters shaking his head, trying not to grin. "He's actually thirteen."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: The boy?..So young...why would he risk his life to join the scouts?
Carson~
"He's a dreamer, and well... Can't help a kid being naive."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: You sure know a lot about him? What're you his dad?
Carson~
He chuckles and nods. "He'd think so... No, he lost his parents when he was young, and ever since then I've been looking out for him."