Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1349

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ash~

"Just keep moving, anything happens and I'll be right there to stop it!" He insists, climbing right after them.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Alex's Rp Post]
Amber: But if you had runaway like us she would have never opened the doors so instead of being trapped we'd be dead.

Marcus: Yeah you really saved our hides man.

[Ash's Rp Post]
*As they continued to scale the railing The Mother and son arrived on the next floor while Rebecca continued to scale, but in an instant a loud creaking could be heard once again, but this time the entire building began to slightly move while it creaked. With a blink of the eye bricks started falling and light began to show from above. The top story was collapsing from the weight and the unnatural building slant. The Child began to scream in fear as the Mother sat paralyzed not knowing what to do.*
over a year ago killer24 said…
Alex: "perhaps" doesn't talk any more falling back unconscious while they hide
*As he awakens he sees that the door was open and that both Marcus and Amber were gone.*
Alex: looks around shocked looking for Marcus and Amber "did the titans get them?" tries to stand up and get to the door
*As he limps to the door he sees multiple dents in the stone walls along with spurts of blood appearing on the ground and wall occasionally .*
Alex: "what happened?" looks around more limping around holding his arm still "where is everyone?"
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As he turned the corner he saw a 4 meter Titan tearing off the flesh from a set of legs without a Torso. He also saw a trail of blood leading to the closed door behind the Titan busy feeding.*
(sorry)
Alex: he stays silent sticking to the wall sneaking behind the titan to get to the door on the other side
(Oh its okay I pull disappearing acts much longer than that lol)
*As he opened the door he saw a Male figure hiding in the corner. The stream of blood continued in the strangers direction. As he got closer he heard faint sobbing from the man, but no clear words were being spoken.*
Alex: shuts the door and approaches the male figure "hello?"
Marcus:..He..Hello?
*The figure began to stand then fell back to the floor*
Alex: "Marcus?, what happened?. How long was I unconscious?" he limps over to him to helped him
last edited over a year ago
*As he approached he saw Marcus was covered in blood and that his left arm was missing.*
Marcus:..We..We
*He'd cough up blood while trying not to meet Alexs eyes.*
We fled when you fell asleep...the Titans were quiet..we..we thought they had left..That thing out there..it It got my by surprise and while trying to fight it off it raised me in the air and tried to..to eat me..I..I fought and tried to hold it's mouth open. That's when it's jaws slammed shut and it began tearing my arm off..
*He'd then begin to sob louder than before.*
Then Amber tried to help..It..It threw me to the side and grabbed her...I..I was too afraid to help..She screamed for me and I left her for dead...
Alex: "why did you both have to be so stupid" pauses thinking on what to do "well there is one out there and you've lost a arm as well as a friend, I don't think you'll try it again any time soon"
[Alex's Rp Post]
Marcus:..I..I don't think I'll get the chance to try..I..I'll bleed out if I don't stop the bleeding.
Alex: "then shut up crying and stop the bleeding, you let Amber die your friend so now you have to live with that guilt and to move on trying to live for the both of you"
Marcus: ...You're really bad at pep talks.
*He'd say this with a weak voice and began to stare at the ceiling.*
Heh..I..I hope she won't be angry about what I did when I see her again.
Alex: "it wasn't a pep talk" walks over to him and slaps him up side the head "you wont see her for a long time, what are you garrison or cadet?"
*As he slapped the boy Marcus' head went limp and his body fell into the pool of blood beneath him.*
Alex: growls at the limp body "not so fast" sits down and rips his shirt using his good arm and teeth then starts to bandaged up Marcus's arm "you are not getting off that easily"
*As he finished wrapping the wound he saw the man's body still limp and going pale.*
Alex: "crap" looks over the boy for any other cuts
*He saw that the only injury he seemed to have was the missing arm, but he had been losing blood for a while at a large amount. He then touched the boys face and it felt warm, but the heat could be felt leaving his body quickly.*
Alex: "bloody hell I ain't a medic" tries his hardest to stop the bleeding and keep Marcus alive
*It was then that he began to hear slow heavy bangs on the door that cut off the room from the rest of the building.*
Alex: looks back at the door mentally scolding himself from being so loud before hiding Marcus in a barrel with a lid on before finding a place to hide himself
*Within seconds the door exploded into tiny fragments of tattered wood. The creature slowly moved inside the room and began to lick the blood off of the floor while it's eyes went back and forth around the room.*
Alex: stays completely silent even slowing his breath down to limit sound to none waiting for the beast to move along
*The creature then stood looked back and forth and simply stared into space. It then began to move back as the sound of movement could be heard outside of the room.*
Alex: *watches through a very small crack in a barrel*
*It walked out of the room slowly still staring randomly inside the building leaving the two alone once again.*
Alex: mentally sighs in relief and stays in the barrel for awhile just in-case
*Moments passed and silence stayed in the room as Marcus began to cough and rolling around inside his hiding area.*
Marcus: *Cough cough*
Whe..where am...where am I?
Alex: "hiding shut up, the titan might come back"
Marcus:.O..Okay.
*He'd simply move around uncomfortably for the next 10 minutes. Until finally he tried to climb out of the barrel and fell to the ground. He then crawled out and fell to the ground still weak from blood loss.*
Alex: "what are you doing?"
Marcua:..I...I.have to ..get..out..of here.
Alex: "and go where?, the titan is still out there and even if you do make it passed you'll most likely be killed for desertion"
Marcus:..Wel..it's better than just...sitting here waiting for death.
*He tried once again to make itt to the door though after a few inches he collapsed once again.*
Alex: "we aren't waiting for death" sighs and looks at him before getting out and dragging him into the shadows before trying to move both his arms "right forgot that one is dislocated" throwing himself at the wall to relocate it
*With a loud thud he felt a sharp pain take over the right side of his body followed by a soft throbbing. Within seconds he was wable to move his fingers and arm, but it was still sore and felt weak.*

Marcus:..You're ...crazy..
Alex: looks at him while stretching his arms "crazy is just a point of view"
Marcus: Well what do you plan to do now?
*He'd struggle to say while flipping on his back with his remaining arm and breathing heavily.*
Alex: picks him up and puts him in a barrel "I'm going to leave you here and then soon someone will come back to get you" puts a lid on before placing another barrel over "unless you want to be eaten by a titan you'll shut up"
Marcus: ....you're an awful person..
*He'd be placed in the barrel and sat in silence leaving Alex alone with his thoughts and the echoing of a Titan's latest feast.*
Alex: "sometimes it's good to be bad" looks out side the door through the remains of it
*As he stared he saw that the torches were lit dimly. As he focuses he can only see the outline of stairs in the shadows. He could still hear the sound of heavy crunching echoing through the walls, but from this location he couldn't truly see what was happening.*
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ash~

Ashyron leaped up and engaged his maneuver gear, gabbing hold of the boy as he went. "C'mon just a little further." He tells the mother as the two reached the top. Ash then extended his free hand towards the mother.
[Ash's Rp Post]
(Oh my been a while since I've seen you on this page Rogue X3)
*She leaped and grabbed his hand tightly. His gear jerked backwards but stayed hooked inside the wall causing cracks to form.*