Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
???: After 100 years!
*She began to laugh and cry at the same time.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: *She'd go to the spot she put Maria and check on her*
*As she walked down the street she simply saw blood splattered across the sidewalk and once she turned the corner Maria's body was seen laying on the ground her body half eaten with her gear missing.*
Kana: *Her pupils in her eyes became smaller* No....... This...... This can't be....... MARIA!!!
*Within seconds a female ran to her side.*

???: Quick we're being told to scale the wall.
*Within seconds a female ran to her side.*

???: Quick we're being told to scale the wall.
Kana: R-Right....... *She hesitated to leave* Please......... Rest in Peace...... Maria...... *She clenched her hand on her chest as she followed the female girl to the location*
???: Don't worry...it'll get easier.
Kana: Will it?
???: Yes..after more and more of your comrades perish...You won't even bat an eye at their corpses anymore.
Kana: .......
*The girl then began to propel towards the wall to retreat with the rest of her allies.*
Kana: *She followed with her* [It gets easier....... How is that true........ Maria.......]
last edited over a year ago
*Within minutes the two had arrived at the wall and the girl ten began to propel herself towards the top.*
Kana: *Following the girl* [Get easier...... How can it get easier when Maria is all I think about.....]
*As Kana arrived at the top of the wall she saw all of her comrades cheering in joy and Mikasa and Armin holding Eren up who was exhausted from his last transformation.*
Kana: [Humanity won it's first fight huh?] *She looked back to the distance where Maria's body was* [You didn't get to live to see it...... Maria.......] *She clenched her hand to her chest* [Don't worry..... I won't let your death be in vain...... I'll kill them. Just watch!]
*The girl from earlier then landed beside her. As Kana saw her face of joy the girl began to speak quickly.*

Lana: Sorry I didn't give you my name. I'm Lana what's yours?

Name: Lana Kewoski
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class: Survey Corps
Battle Type: Defence
Height: 4' 6
Weight: 112 lb
Appearance: (pic)
*The girl from earlier then landed beside her. As Kana saw her face of joy the girl began to speak qu
Kana: I'm Kana.... Kana Kristen....
Lana: What branch of the military are you in?
Kana: The Garrison.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Name: Carson Reid
District You Live In: N/A
Social Class: Middle
Class: Military, Survey Corps
Battle Type: Speed
Height:6'1"
Weight: 189 lbs
Appearance: Blonde sweptback hair, Pale eyes.
Name: Carson Reid
District You Live In: N/A
Social Class: Middle
Class: Military, Survey Corps
Ba
[Kana's Rp Post]

Lana: Are you sure? I mean you were pretty good at taking down those Titans we could use people like you on the Survey Corps.

[Carson's Rp Post]

???: Hey are you okay?
*As Carson stood atop of the wall seeing the city in ruin and his comrades returning a woman then spoke to him. He'd never met her before and she seemed a bit strange especially since he couldn't see her eyes, but he could see the showing of a scar on her face.*
[Kana's Rp Post]

Lana: Are you sure? I mean you were pretty good at taking down those Titans we co
Carson~
"Am I okay...? Damn, that's an understatement." He mutters, scratching his head. "How could this have happened? I mean we prepared..."
[Carson's Rp Post]
???: We were prepared when the last incident happened and the took wall Rose from us...
I think they're toying with us..I think ... The titans could kill us all if they really wanted too...they're just content with torturing us like this...This is the way things are. This is the world we live in.
(Quick question, how could the humans have those maneuver rigs, yet not semi automatic firearms?)
(Because the government has been holding their tech advancement back for some reason that hasn't been told yet. Also they have rifles and stuff but old style. The only way to truly kill a Titan though is with the blades. Because you have to cut into the base of the neck to kill them like deep in it and they have very thick skin.)
(Yeah I read up on the weaponry and I think it's kind of bull... Whatever, it's disappointing that they have guns, but don't know how to make it work effectively on a giant. I mean a Fifty cal to the front could easily kill one of em.)
(You know this things get like 15 Meters right? They're huge lol)
(Fifty cals can pierce armored tank hulls... Nevermind. I'm just rambling lol)
Carson~
"We better get down there." He mumbles to himself then makes his way to the street level.
(Lol you don't just have to hit it bro you have to cut that chunk of it's neck off.)
???: Wait didn't you here? They're calling everyone back the breach was successfully plugged...Apparently they found a boy that can turn into a Titan and used him to fix the wall.
Carson~
He stops in his tracks and turns round. "What did you just say...?" Carson asks in a deadly serious tone.
[Carson's Rp Post]
???: Yeah.. A boy who can willingly transform into a Titan and back into a Human...I didn't believe them until I saw him carrying the boulder to plug wall and everyone defending him.
Carson~
"... Why are you lying?" He asks, glaring the woman down.
[Carson's Rp Post]
*She'd look at him for a moment then would look away slightly annoyed.*
???: It's not a lie...At least I don't think it is..What I saw was real. They were defending him with everything they had. That's the only reason we won today.
*She'd slowly begin to walk away.*

???: Don't stay out to long. The scouting legion is having a celebration today. Since we had a victory against the Titans before we head out tomorrow we're going to have a welcoming for those who just joined that survived the attack.
Carson~
"Whatever." He grumbles, crossing his arms. Carson had built up so much hate over the years, and maybe now it was finally getting to him.
[Carson's Rp Post]
???: Suit yourself. You know..outside those walls...us. The other members of the scouting legion.. We're all you have.
*She then walked away obviously hurt at the cold shoulder. She then went with some passing military officers and began to chat while heading back to civilization to celebrate.*
Carson
He scoffs and turns to the outer side of the wall, then shakes his head. "She's right." Carson mutters, peering out over the lands. Maybe I should start drinking again...
[Carson's Rp Post]
*As he pondered returning to his old ways the sun began to set and the cold air brushed past him making his entire body shudder. It was then that he noticed he was alone on the wall.*
Carson
He sighs, then holds his head down. "Alright, might as well..." Carson murmurs to himself, walking towards the area the celebration was to be held..
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As he entered he saw men and woman from late teens to their late forties drinking and having a good time in a moment he heard someone calling.*

???: Carson!

*As he turned around he saw his Classmate from training. Though his training was only a while ago he still only knew few and the ones he did know were from his squad. As he looked down to see who it was he saw it was 13 year old Milo. The child was one of the youngest to ever join the Scouts. Not because he was extremely gifted or had a special talent, but because he was orphaned a few years ago and rather than starve when the shortage of food had occurred he decided to fake his age and join the military at 12. Milo viewed Carson almost like a big brother/father figured and had relied on him heavily during training so it only made sense that when Carson joined the scouts that Milo would as well. *

Name: Milo Edad
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: Peasant
Class: Military, Scouting Legion
Battle Type: Range
Height: 4' 3
Weight: 98 lb
Appearance: (Pic)
[Carson's Rp Post] 

*As he entered he saw men and woman from late teens to their late forties drin
Carson~
"Hey bud." He smiles a little, then walks over to the bar. "...You okay?"
[Carson's Rp Post]

Milo: Yeah. Today was scary right?
I mean I didn't actually fight any titans, but...There was so much destruction and hysteria.
But I'm sure you slaughtered tons right? I mean you were always so good in training?
Carson~
"Training never quite prepares you for Titans... I-I didn't kill any, I was just trying to get back..." He reveals, rubbing his eyes in frustration. "I wish I would've done something, I was miles away when it started."
[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo:..It..It's okay Carson. Really.
*He patted Carson on the back as he sat frustrated . He then brought him to the table with the rest of his squad who were happily drinking and eating.*
Carson.. *He'd try to lighten the mood.*
So when are we going to go swimming! You said you'd teach me ages ago!
Carson~
"Uh... Whenever you want, Milo." He says somewhat quietly, as a drink is passed to him. Carson stares at it for a moment, contemplating having a swig.
[Carson's Rp Post]
*Milo remembering how Carson had told him about his story quickly took the jug and began to hammer it down. He'd nearly puke from the alcohol, but he knew it was worth it rather than have his friend relapse.*
Milo: Ugh..*Burp* How about we go next week after we get back from our first trip outside the wall tomorrow. Our squad is supposed to be going into The Forest Of Giant Trees inside of wall Maria tomorrow to go and scavenge for any resources to assist with feeding the homeless and such.
Carson~
"Hey, your Thirteen!" He calls out grabbing the empty tankard and setting it down. "Your gonna be sick..." He trails off, then sighs. "Yeah, it sounds like a plan." Carson tells Milo, standing up to head towards his home.
[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo: *Burp* Ugh Okay..be safe!
*Milo waved goodbye as Carson walked outside of the tavern into the cold abandoned street.*
Carson~
"Good kid." Carson smiles, stepping up to his front door. He then unlocks it and heads inside.
Kana: Survey Corps huh? .....