Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Maria: No which sector do you want to join?
*As she spoke her hair hit her in the face once again.*
I'm getting tired of this...
*She then withdrew her blade and begin slashing away at her hair.*
It isn't suitable for battle at this length.
Now which sector?
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: I'm still willing to join the Garrison. No matter which way I look this.
Maria: Then I am also joining the garrison.
*She'd then begin to walk alongside Kana the last week of their training seemed to fly by. At their graduation everyone was being told that a speech was going to be given out by the leader of the Survey Corps*

Erwin Smith: Now I know you all have your designated area that you're going to apply for, but before you choose I want to try to persuade you to join the survey corps. Though we are small we are the bravest and are in dire need of new forces. I won't lie to you many die and those that survive are never the same because we do actually face the titans and leave the walls and explore in search of answers to humanities questions. So now I ask you to please reconsider. Those interested please stay standing and those who are not please leave.
Kana: *shook her head* I'm going to the Garrison.... I don't want anyone on the inside to die ever again. Not after that dreadful event.
*As Kana left she saw Maria standing still wanting to leave, but conflicted.*

Maria: [ If I leave I can watch over Kana....But, if I stay...I can explore. I can leave these walls.... No...I can't leave her alone....I said I'd always protect her. But if I can kill the titans before they get near the walls I will be protecting her...It's decided.]

*She would salute and continued to stand though she was determined tears fell down her face.*
Kana: *she'd look back* .... *She'd look forward* [Without fail!]
*The two would go their separate ways and the next time they'd meet would be the darkest day they'd ever have to experience since 5 years ago. Kana's first job as part of the Garrison was to patrol the streets and Maria's first expedition had not yet begun. It had happened again. The sound of the crash and the stones flying into the air made the memories of 5 years ago come flooding into her mind. She didn't worry of her comrades or herself only of Kana. As she ran into the streets in her new Uniform she could only laugh and stare at the titans coming into the city. She dealt with the sight of the titans like she did back then only this time there were no tears in her eyes only determination to kill them all. As she left the rural outpost she was in she began running towards the mayhem and once buildings were in sight she tightened her new headband and began laughing while soaring into the air.*
last edited over a year ago
*The two would go their separate ways and the next time they'd meet would be the darkest day they'd e
Kana: The minute they break in, that's our time to fight... I will not waver. I'm not going let my training go to waste!
*The titans began to travel throughout the area and began trying to devour citizens the Stationary guard began fighting them off though the attack had just begun it was obvious that they were outclassed as the titans began to devour members of the military left and right. While soaring through the sky Maria spotted Kana walking around blades in hand searching for enemies. She'd then drop from the sky and would land. She was grinning this was a grin not even Kana had seen.*

Maria: It's finally time.
Kana: This is a new side of you. Although, I guess it is a bit exciting to know that it's finally Titan slaying time.
Maria: Yes it's finally our turn to-
*As she spoke a head turned the corner and stared at the duo. Maria stood absolutely still with terror once she locked eyes with the beast.*
Maria: Yes it's finally our turn to-
*As she spoke a head turned the corner and stared at the duo. M
Kana: Well, hello there Titan! *she used her gear and maneuvered through and around the titan and stood on a building* Just like training!! *she continued to use the gear and got to the nape* You'll die here!!!!!! *she slashed the nape of the Titan*
*The titan fell and Maria exhaled.*
Maria: [I can't let that happen again next time Kana might not be there.]
*She would propel herself to the same building as Kana and stared off in the distance. From where she was standing she didn't see any titans which would make the entire area a danger zone since she didn't see the one they had just encountered either.*

Maria: I wonder how all the trainees are holding up. You know there was a group graduating after us right?
Kana: Was there? Will you be ready for the next titan?
Maria: Heh...that was just a fluke! I'll slice it down no problem!
Kana: Alright, it would be bad if I lost you ya know.
Maria: Don't worry I can't keep my promise if I die.
*As they spoke they heard a woman screaming a block away. Maria propelled herself into the air as she looked she was horrified by what she saw. Her friends, her comrades they were all being slaughtered. She dove into an alley and ran to the edge to see a woman running down a busy street with her infant in her hand running away from a 15 meter class titan.*

Maria:..this is it.

*She propelled herself once again using her gas tanks to accelerate and shot her right rope into it's shoulder. She then span around it's head getting it's attention off of the woman then she used her left string to latch onto it's other shoulder and threw her directly at it's nape. In an instant she was falling toward the ground and the titan collapsed and slammed into the side of a building. As she landed she stared back at the destruction behind her and continued running trying to get back to Kana while keeping the woman and her baby safe.*
Maria: Don't worry I can't keep my promise if I die. 
*As they spoke they heard a woman screaming a
Kana: Alright, that's better now.
Maria: Kana we need to find the rest of the civilians and help them evacuate this place is really dangerous!
over a year ago The_Temporal said…
Name :Bet'anya Agriosa (Beth or Bethany for short)
District You Live In: Came from Shiganshina. Stationed in Trost
Social Class: Lower
Class: Military (Survey Corps)
Battle Type: Speed
Height: 5"9
Weight: 115
Appearance: (pic)

Bethany was a huntress from the very beginning, and knew she was destined for the Survey Corps. Cold and often heartless, she never let her true skills show. Stationed in Trost, she was one of the first to be called to the wall to protect the civilians. And there she stands, waiting for them all to file out. Standing on the roof, she looks for any titans. Expecting them to arrive soon, she already sees the formations of her comrades breaking.
Name :Bet'anya Agriosa (Beth or Bethany for short)
District You Live In: Came from Shiganshina. Stat
*As she runs through the streets with Kana she sees a shadow from above with a human shape running on instinct alone she uses a pillar in front of her by latching onto it with her left rope and using her gas to spin in a circle and fly towards it blades ready, but once she sees that it is another Survey Corps member she latches onto the roof and skids across is knocking off shingles while stopping in front of the girl. She then salutes and says.*

Maria: Maria Gates of the Survey Corps!
*Having noticed the moving figures long before, Bethany shows absolutely no emotion as the young soldier skids to a stop in front of her. She salutes the recruit in turn and speaks with a deep feminine voice that doesn't betray a single thought or care to the newbies.*

Bethany: Bet'anya Agriosa of the Survey Corps. What's the situation out there?
Maria:..As...As far as I can see the trost entrance is completely destroyed and everyone stationed near it has either been devoured, ran, or defending civilians. There seems to be no way to stop this madness. So I have decided to assist any Civilian I can and while doing so strike down any titan in my path.

*As the two women spoke footsteps could be heard alongside the sounds of screams. As they looked they saw another 15 meter class though this one wasn't mindlessly striking it was laughing and enjoying itself as it swatted down the last of the Garrison that was station in this area.*

Maria:...I. It's such a large gap in power. Can we ever really defeat them?
Maria:..As...As far as I can see the trost entrance is completely destroyed and everyone stationed ne
*Bet'anya gave a small smirk of a smile, observing the seemingly mindless swats of the titan, before looking at the young scout.*

Beth: Of course we can. It's not the strong or the smart that survive. It's those that bring about change.

*Bet'anya fires her left cable into the building to the left of the titan, using them to propel her towards the beast. From her observations, she knew that the titan did not swing randomly, but rather swung each arm in a certain extent of time, only a few seconds. Avoiding the titan's field of vision (which isn't that great to begin with) she swoops in under the titan's hip at ungodly speed. Releasing the cable, Bet'anya turned in midair and aimed both cables at the back of the titan's head, using her gas to propel her upwards. She releases the cables and flies above the titan, then using the cables' and gravity to assist in the swooping blow she gave to the titan's nap as she uses the cables to guide her downwards, also assisting in avoiding the titan's flailing arms..*
*The titan instantly fell and it's extended arm slammed into the building next to it forcing it to collapse within seconds screams from inside could be heard through the hole a family could be seen cowering. They then rushed into the streets and Maria pointed them to safety then hopped down next to Bet'anya.*

Maria:..How? How could you be able to do such things?
*Bet'anya looked at the sky. [What a crime that the sky be such a beautiful blue when the ground is such a charming red...] She looked at the young scout.*

Beth: Everyone can do it if they just stop looking at the titans as some unstoppable being. Fear is the death of courage. Once you abandon it, you're no longer human. But the people don't need humans defending them. They need soldiers. And soldiers kill titans.
Maria: Heh. Got it. All I have to do is eliminate fear...then nothing can stop me.
*She'd take a deep breath then would turn back to Bet'anya.*
So what's our next move? Wait until the titans come knocking on our doors? Go fight them head on? Or assist the civilians?
Beth: What is the soldiers first priority?
Maria: Protecting the Civilians. I'm sorry to have asked such a dumb question.

*She'd bow embarrassed, but she realized this person is a stranger who is the same rank as her why should she bow. She was rank 7 and this person though skilled doesn't seem like she'd make it to rank 10 based on her personality that she's displayed so far.*

Maria: Well we better get going then.

*She'd then use both cables to latch onto buildings and diving down while using her gas she propelled herself upwards.*

Maria: *Now screaming so that her allies can hear her* I'm going to scout around for civilians or titans!
*Bet'anya jumped on one of the low buildings, scanning for titans. Once scouted, she went to the ground and used her cables and her feet to quickly scan the streets, avoiding the locations of known titans and searching for civilians, keeping her ears open for abnormals or cries for help.*
[Maria's Rp Post]

*As she flew through the air she saw only 3 titans each stretched out 4-5 blocks apart from each other they weren't moving which seemed strange so she used her reflexes to gently land on rooftops to see what they were doing and each stop terrified her more than the last. Each time the titan's were busy "Playing" with her comrades every time she landed she saw them snapping limbs swatting bodies from the air or devouring for fun. She knew that even if she got involved she'd only die and that since they weren't that far apart if she saved one group she'd have to deal with 2 other titans at the same time. She was no longer afraid, but thought out the situation rationally and though it pained her and she felt shame. She knew she had to leave them.*

[Bet'anya's Rp Post]

*As she went through the streets she heard only heavy footsteps and the cries of captured soldiers. While scouting she saw one 7 meter class titan ahead of her though it hadn't seemed to notice her. Then she saw a 15 meter class titan only 3 blocks away from her*
*Bethany noted the titans and decided it was in her best interest to avoid them. Instead, she stayed low and out of sight as she rushed to HQ to check on the status of her comrades and their gas supply. By now, and by the lack of screams, she assumed most if not all of the civilians are to safety*
[Maria's Rp Post]
*Seeing that no survivors were left and that titans were continuing to enter Trost she turned around and began to maneuver back towards HQ. Though while soaring she felt a strong gust of air pull her to the right. She began to run on a building and kicked off while using her gas to continue heading towards HQ when she saw a Titan emerge from a building on all fours with it's head slightly turned in her direction as it's cold dead eyes met her's she realized that she was inches away from being killed a few seconds ago. So she continued to propel and it continued to move at unholy speeds and began to catch up to her. No matter how many tricks and quick turns she did it simply continued to follower her jumping over the obstacles or breaking them down. Seeing that she was going to be caught eventually she just began to scream at the top of her lungs. While screaming she began laughing and crying a the same time.*

Maria: [This is it. I'm going to die here. I won't be able to keep my promise..No.. *she'd remember Bet'anya's words.* I have to be brave.]

*She'd still shout out for help but now she was alternating her height and swinging in circles and releasing the cables in random directions to make her actions more unpredictable.*

[Bet'anya's post]

*HQ was in sight and Titans hadn't seemed to make it that far yet, but while she approached HQ she could hear the screams of a familiar voice as she looked behind her she could see Maria flying randomly through the air while screeching. Once Maria landed and propelled again she saw a Titan that if standing would be a part of the 10 meter class slam into the building Maria had just landed on. It was moving at a godlike speed staying focused on the girl who was fleeing the best she could.*
*Bethany felt the bile of that familiar fear rise in her throat before swallow it down. She narrowed her eyes and scanned the area. She then used both of her cables to swing shot her into the air once, twice, a third time rapidly closing the distance between them, not afraid of flying as high as she was. Once close enough, she observed the titan.*
[Maria's Rp Post]

*As she flew through the air she saw no hope. No chance of anyone saving her, but she still knew she stood no chance against this Titan. She continued to propel though mentally and physically she was growing tired not to mention she knew at this rate she only had 30 minutes at most until her gas ran out.*

Maria: [Do I just keep running until I can't run anymore? What would that solve...I have to think of something..]

*In that moment a thought of an idea that would at least allow her to gain some distance. She propelled herself lower and began to maneuver in the small alley way. Though this didn't stop the crawling Titan it certainly slowed him down.*

[Bet'yana's Rp Post]

*As she soared in the air she saw that the Titan's hair was a short blonde and though it moved at great speeds and seemed to have amazing stamina it's nape was still unguarded. It seemed to have better reflexes than average titans and rather than jump on the buildings it decided to go through them.*
*Bethany, noticing the direction of Maria's movements, saw that she was going towards an ally. Taking a short cut, she landed on the top of a taller building near by. When the titan began to grow near, Bethany took a leap of faith. With the titan under her she attached her cables to the nap and used as much gas as she could to get to it as soon as possible, twisting in mid air to add some momentum to the massive blow she delivered to the nap, ruining one of her blades in the process due to her unpracticed acrobatic abilities.*
*As Bet'anya skid across the ground with only one blade useful at this point she managed to stop. Maria then released her cables and landed beside Bet'anya she then sheathed her blades and hugged the girl while sobbing with a smile on her face.*
*Bet'anya was shocked at first, not used to receiving hugs or any kind of affection. She then relented and held the girl tight as she sobbed, hoping she didn't noticed the few tears on her own face.*
Kana: *She continued to patrol around the town looking out for the titans*
[Maria's & Betanya's Post]

*As the girl's held each other in joy they began to hear the foot steps of the titans from the gate begin to get closer.*

Maria: There are too many...Just like wall Maria...we'll have to abandon this place.
[But, just like that family there may be survivors.]
We.... we have no choice, but to leave.

[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she patrolled she saw a frantic Survey Corps member fleeing from a Titan though the girl was giving it her all she was also acting very foolish she wasn't utilizing her 3D Maneuver gear at all she was running on foot away from a 7 meter titan who was simply walking behind her, but still managing to catch up to the girl. She obviously wasn't thinking straight and was running purely on Instinct.*
[Maria's & Betanya's Post]

*As the girl's held each other in joy they began to hear the foot steps
Kana: Just hang on!!! *she flew through the air on her way to stop the Titan* Perfect, *she was moving behind the Titan and went straight in for the nape kill*
[Kana's Rp Post ]

*At the sound of her voice the Titan turned it's head towards her and it's dead cartoon like eyes stared into her very soul.*

???: No DON'T FIGHT IT THIS TITAN IS AN ABNORMAL!

*As she said this the titan swung it's right arm back reaching out for Kana mid flight.*
Kana: Ah damn! *she managed to use her gear to get away from the Titan's arm*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*Kana evaded the Titan though by doing so she had to throw herself onto the roof of a building. Though nothing was broken her body was sore from the impact at such a high speed. The Titan drew closer to the girl as she stared into it's eyes she saw the girl who was fleeing was now soaring through the air and though she wasn't going fast, her battle stance was shaky, and she wasn't the most heroic looking she managed to swing into the Titan's nape sloppily. As she landed it could be seen that her blades both broke in two inside of the Titan's flesh. She was gasping as the Titan fell into the building destroying some of the wall, but leaving enough to stand on.*

???: Are...are you okay?
Kana: Yeah.... I'm fine..... Can't say much for your blades though....
[Kana's Rp Post]

Karen: I'm glad to hear that. *She'd smile then stand and salute her comrade*

Name: Karen Henderson
District You Live In: Utopia District (Wall Rose)
Social Class: Middle Class
Class: Survey Corps
Battle Type: Strategist
Height: 5,3
Weight: 118
Appearance: (pic)
[Kana's Rp Post]

Karen: I'm glad to hear that. *She'd smile then stand and salute her comrade*
Kana: Uh huh.....
[Kana's Rp Post]

Karen: Well this place is getting pretty dangerous. If you can stand we should probably return to HQ and refill our tanks and replace our blades.
Kana: Whatever you say, *she began using her gear to maneuver her way back to base faster*
[Kana's Rp Post]

*Karen propelled herself alongside Kana and began smiling and tried to make the tension vanish.*
Karen: So where are you from?