Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Kana's Rp Post]
*She was now alone in the wilderness of wall Maria and it was up to her to choose her fate.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
*As he aoke the doctor was taking blood samples while quickly making notes on his note pad*

Scientist: Ohoho look who's awake.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ash~

He slumped back in the chair, feeling absolutely horrid. "... Have your fun?" The young man murmurs faintly, feeling his insides boiling due to the titan blood.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Scientist: Hehehe yes. Surprisingly you meshed well with the blood. Our other subjects either died instantly or went insane from the pain like that prisoner in there.
Ash~

"Just let me go... I thought I was to see an adviser to the King?" Ash says, blinking a few times.
[Ash's Rp Post]

Scientist: Hahaha is that what they told you? Hahaha those military police crack me up...
*He'd look back at Ash and laughed and began to whisper in his ear.*
Whenever they find a criminal with a strong will they'll say anything to bring them back. At least the commander will. See we have a little transaction going on with a few leaders of the military police.
Ash~

"... Just kill me then." The man mutters, then shuts his eyes as the pain swells inside him.
[Ash's Rp Post]

Scientist: Oh no no no. You are our most promising test subject yet...we will be keeping you for a very long time my friend.
Ash~

"Then I'll find a way to do it myself, you can't keep me hheee..." He grumbles, then fades out once more.
*As he awoke this time he had returned back to his dark damp cage.*
Ash~

"My head..." He groans, feeling his forehead. "That son of..." The young man murmurs, then winces as he stirred from his bed.
Murderer: So you survived..hahaha good on you Kid!
Ash~

"I feel like I'm gonna explode..." The Young man whispers to himself, just as he leans over and throws up all over the floor.
Murder: *His voice now stern and apologetic*
Don't worry...that goes away after a while.
*He'd reach his hand out of the cage into the sky.*
Where does the caged bird wish to fly?
Into the sky? or into the earth where it's brethren lie.
*He'd then let his hand down slowly grasping the steel bars once more.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: Alright, I need to live and follow her legacy.... I won't let her death be in vain....
Ash~

"... What are you, a poet?" The man asks, the wipes his mouth with his arm.
[Kana's Rp Post]
*She now had the choice to either try to hunt down her partners or return to the safety of the walls.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
Murderer: Heheh back in the day I was...,but poetry doesn't keep your family off the streets.
Ash~

The young man then rolls over so he was facing the ceiling. "We're not getting out of here... Are we?"
[Ash's Rp Post]
*His voice now stern and sad.*
Murderer: Unless it's through the furnace I don't think so Kid.
Kana: *she decided to head back to the safety of the walls*
Ash~

"Then would you kill me?" The young man asks with a sigh.
[Kana's Rp Post]

*As she road back to the walls she eventually got to the outskirts of civilization when she began to hear multiple quick heavy steps behind buildings around her.*

[Ash's Rp Post]

Murderer:...Heh...Kid...if I could kill anyone anymore it'd be myself...after the first year or two I began to claw at my throat try to bite my tongue off. Everything under the sun...,but now..I've come to enjoy it...I value life...and I value experiences that make me feel alive. The fact that I can take so much titan blood without dying i an honor all the while my curse for what I did to those who betrayed me.
Ash~

"Then help me get out of here..." He glares at the Murderer, his voice deadly serious.
Murderer: And how do I do that?
Ash~

"Could you kill a guard if the opportunity presented itself?" He asks quietly, stepping closer.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Murderer:..You're serious right now aren't you?
Ash~

"I'm not going to die in this hole, now if we can choose, I'd rather not kill the guards, but I will not stay here."
[Ash's Rp Post]

Murderer: I see..... Fine..tomorrow for the next test I will try to help as much as I can.
*He then heard the shifting of fabric letting him know the murderer had laid on his back.*
Ash~
He slowly laid down as well, this time knowing things would be different.
*As he slumbered he simply thought of what brought him to this point and why he made the decisions he had. As he awoke he heard the sound of the guards entering the room.*

Murderer: It's time Kid.
"He'd whisper as they began to get closer to the cages.*
Ash~

He then started coughing as he he rolled out of the cot, violently shaking as if he was truly sick.
Murderer: Someone help him I think he's having a bad reaction to the blood!
*He screamed out convincingly as they were taking him out for his daily tests. The guard then ran into the cell and tried to stop Ash from moving to much so that he wouldn't hurt himself.*
Ash~

He then pushed the man into the corner of the cell closest to the murderer, and ran straight into the other guard. Both men fell to the ground, only this time Ash could fight back. Ash quickly grabbed the guard's mallet and knocked him out, slowly turning his head towards the scientist. "Run..."
Kana: What the...
(Okay ghost we need to have an intervention. I can't make up rp story with a simple "What The" like come on bro. Do actions make longer sentences and not simple actions like *He propelled right to the nape and slashed through it killing the titan.* use as much detail as possible.)

[Ash's Rp Post]
*The scientist sighed and withdrew a gun and aimed it at Ash's head. The murderer ran to the scientist only to be shot in the head as the gun was turned back to Ash.*
Scientist:...*Sigh* It's a shame you 2 were our best test subjects so far.
Ash~

He then rolls back, using the guard as a human shield, drawing the guard's sidearm before firing.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*As the scientist is shot he holds his side and shoots one final time blowing off one of Ash's knuckles which held the gun causing him to drop it.*

Scientest:..Even..if you kill me..you won't escape this place..
*He'd cough up blood as he blacked out.*
Ash~

The young man winces in pain as he grips his injured hand. "C'mon Ash, your so close now." He grumbles, pulling the body off him.
*As he removed the body he stood alone in a room of death and blood.*
Ash~

He then stood up and held his wounded hand. "Sorry mate..." Ash murmurs, glancing at the dead murderer.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*The room was empty and the air was filled with death and depression all the while the light peaked in from the slightly opened door.*
Ash~

The young man then staggers as he walks, making his way to the cracked door. "Fuck!' He cries out, as the pain in his hand came over him. Ash then slid by the door, into the bright light.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*As he entered the lit hallway he saw the defined wood along the corridor that seemed to go on forever.*
Ash~

The man began the trek along the corridor. His hand still bleeding s he walked along the wooden path. Ash couldn't help but wonder how much worse this could possibly get. With the murder of the scientist and his escape, it was unlikely he would ever be forgiven... Worst of all, he was a soldier without an army.
[Ash's Rp Post]
(That was beautiful might I add)

*As he arrived at the one door that he had came across after many moments of walking and thinking about how he got to this point he saw that it read "Laboratory". He had the choice to continue his escape or try to get to the bottom of what was truly going on here.*
(Aww, Garsh Mickey Thanks :P )

Ash~

"... If I expose this man, reveal what he's been doing to the public... Could it possibly be enough?" He asks outloud, then turns back towards the hallway he had just came through. "I have to try..."
(lol)
[Ash's Rp Post]

*He then continued to travel down the path until finally he arrived at a large door with iron bars in front of it as if keeping whoever was on the inside inside. There was a large lock on the iron gate as if the weight of it alone wasn't enough signifying they were very cautious when it came to whatever was happening in this facility.*
Ash~

He then slowly opened the gate, sneaking by as the door creaked slightly. I have to find evidence to show to the public, something that will prove what they've done.
last edited over a year ago
[Ash's Rp Post]

*As he tried to open the gate he managed to swing the door behind it open revealing a dark tunnel with a staircase that lead to a closed door, but he could not manage to squeeze through the bars.*
(Wait are you escaping or going through the lab)
(Going through lab ;-)

Ash~

"Damnit..." He whispered to himself, looking over at the hinges. It seemed to be slightly rusted, so maybe, just maybe, he could still get through. Ash then raised his arm to brace himself, and began to crash against the iron bars.