Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Carson's Rp Post]
*As he opens his front doors he is welcomed by silence and a slight heat. As he walks through the small home he sees that the home was exactly how he left it. Nothing had changed even after all of the chaos he had seen today his life was basically the same.*

[Kana's Rp Post]
Lana: Yeah you know thee Scouting Legion.. I know it's not everyone's first choice, but you'll never find a group on more loyal soldiers anywhere within the walls.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: Then you had to know a girl...... By name of Maria Gates.....
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Carson
"Home sweet home..." He whispers to himself, taking off his jacket and throws it on the coat hanger. Carson then lays down on his bed and sighs.
[Kana's Rp Post]
Lana: Of course. She was really pretty and really skilled. Captain Levi took an interest in her. She was also very brave and kind. She's probably back at the celebration by now. Knowing her she's drinking and making loud jokes which everyone's laughing at.

*As Kana thought she realized that Maria was not always quiet brave and worried, but only when it came to her. She was a completely different person while away, but as soon as they met once more she reverted into her old protecting ways.*

[Carson's Rp Post]
*As he stares up at the ceiling it all sinks in. Today humanity was almost wiped out and he managed to survive, but in the morning he'd be going outside of these now safe walls and batting hell head on possibly dying without anyone every noticing.*
Carson~
"I want to live..." He balls his hand into a fist, hanging it above him. Then he releases and closes his eyes.
[Carson's Rp Post]
*As he slumbered he was awoken by a knock at the door. As he looked out the window he saw it was now early in the morning so early the sun itself had only just awakened and arrived in the sky.*
last edited over a year ago
Carson~
"Y-yeah?" He asks, opening the door with a yawn.
[Carson's Rp Post]
*As he opened the door he saw Milo who was carrying his gear and a small bag of food and water canisters he then looked Carson in the eye and peaked inside his house. He then made a slightly annoyed face and sighed.*

Milo: You're not ready are you Carson?
Carson~
... Damnit. He thought to himself and grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. "Alright let's go."
[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo: Your jacket is great, but...what about food..water...and your 3D maneuver gear?
Carson~
"I left it at my storage locker, it's just over there." He tells the boy, quickening his pace through the alleyway. "Here it is." He mutters, opening up the shutter doors.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As he finally finished preparations the duo eventually made it to the front get just in time for role call.*

Commander: Erherm okay..I..Shall be in charge of today's expedition. I will do my best to lead you guys!

*He'd then perform the salute and the soldiers would return it.*

Milo: I heard he's the replacement while the real commander takes care of the incident with a human titan guy.
Carson~
"It don't much matter to me as he long as he's not an ass, then I'm good." Carson shrugs, then glances towards Milo. "Sorry, I shouldn't swear."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Milo: You're right you shouldn't.
*He'd then laugh innocently as most children do. It was in that moment that Carson realized Milo was still a child about to have to face the hell on earth that is outside the safety of the walls.*
Kana: ......
Carson~
"Listen Milo, maybe you should sit this one out?" He asks quietly, hoping not to put down the kid.
[Kana's Rp Post]
Lana: Everything alright?

[Carson's Rp Post]
*Milo looked slightly offended as he stared up at Carson and calmly spoke trying to not have attention drawn to them.*

Milo: Do you think I can't handle it? Carson I worked just as hard as you...why..why don't you believe in me?
Carson~
"Milo... I don't..." He sighs, looking away. "I just don't want to see you get hurt... Don't worry about it, forget I said anything." Carson concludes solemnly.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Milo then hugged Carson's leg and resumed his saluting position.*
Milo: Don't worry Carson I'll protect you and me hehehe.

*The child then smiled brightly and bravely. as everyone began to mount their horses he gave Carson a final thumbs up.*
Carson~
He looked towards the boy he had cared for over all those years, then holds his head down as he climbs onto the horse. Please... Don't die... He prays for Milo, then spurs his horse, forcing it to follow the others.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As the exited the walls he saw the ruins of the civilization that was located beyond wall Rose within wall Maria. As the squad went out they saw multiple Titans of various sizes come towards them and the decoy squads came out to lure them away and within 20 minutes of galloping they arrived to the plains of Wall Maria that if traveled further would lead to the Forest of Giant Trees.*

???: Hey Carson what do you think it'll be like out there?
Carson~
"I'm not the person to ask." He laugh to himself, keeping low against his horse.
*As the squad of 9 began seeing trees approach a red flare was sent up from the left side of the Arrow formation. Carson being on the right saw that Milo had sent the flare alerting everyone a Titan was approaching from the right flank.*

Commander: Shit! No trees to maneuver with...we'll just have to tire it out and ignore it..
Carson~
"Commander! Why are we picking fights. our job is to explore!" He curses, then turns his horse in the direction of Milo.
Commander: Fool don't leave the formation!
*As Carson rode towards Milo he saw the other soldiers begin to panic at his breaking the formation and everyone began to scatter. Milo began to panic and turned to the left passing up Carson not noticing where he was going,*
Carson~
"Milo! Get over here!" He screams, just as the Titan came into view. "Son of a bitch!" He curses and spurs his horse towards the titan.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As the titan approached him he saw into the beasts' soul less dull eyes as it ran towards him in a haunting fashion. The creature was at least 10 meters tall and began to get closer to Carson quickly gaining speed. It's mouth slightly open with a confused expression on it's face as it began to drool.*
Carson~
He then closes his eyes and leaps off his horse, engaging his equipment. The hooks slam into a tree just behind the creature. The gear then pulls him towards the tree suddenly, heading right for the beast. Carson drew his sword and spun out of reach, slicing a junk out of its back.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As the beast screamed in pain Carson felt victorious, but he soon saw that it was still moving. He had struck it's back, but not the nape of the neck. The beast angrily looked at him and began to run towards the tree.*
Carson~
He leaped into the air, planting against an even higher tree. Where's that damn back up He thinks to himself, then sends up a signalling flare.
*The titan simply reaches into the air while walking towards him knowing that at 10 meters tall no tree can protect his prey. As Carson's flare went up and he looked he saw from the giant view that his comrades had scattered once the formation was broken and had left him for dead, but within moments through the trees across from him on ground level cam Milo riding his horse bravely towards the unsuspecting titan.*
Carson~
His heart sank and drowned in an ocean of black, the moment he saw Milo. "No..." He whispers, then looks towards the Titan in rage. "You will not have him..." Carson growls and leaps onto its head, stabbing his sword into its head.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The titan screamed in pain then grabbed Carson by the lower body and pulled him and the blades off of him. He stared at Carson angrily and opened his jaws and lifted him towards his mouth.*

Milo: CARSON!
Carson~
In a split second his free hand reaches into his coat and pulls out another flare gun. Just as the jaws came bearing down, he fired the blinding flame straight into the Titan's throat.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The Titan began to cough and in this instant Carson is released from it's hand and Milo latched his cables onto the Titan's shoulder blades and propelled directly at it's nape while releasing the cables and sending another on towards the tree in front of the titan giving him a slight twist to his mid air spin. He then slashed into the nape of the Titan's neck and sent a large chunk of Titan flesh flying through the air. He then landed on the ground by using the trees and his gear to slow down and lower himself just low enough to drop down beside Cornallo who had fallen down seconds earlier.*

Milo: Carson are you okay?!?
Carson~
He coughs and struggles to his feet. "Nice work, Kiddo." He tells him with a wave, then brushes off his pants.
[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo: Hehehe thanks...To be honest..I'm kind of ...terrified..even though it's dead...It feels to good to be true.
*As Carson stared at the boy who was now staring at his hands he saw Milo was shaking nervously and constantly.*
Carson~
"You got em." He manages, then grabs the boy in a tight bear hug.
[Caron's Rp Post]

*Milo stopped shaking and began to sob loudly.*
Milo: I..I..I was so scared.
Carson~
"You know what, I was too... And guess who beat it?" He smiles, letting go of the kid so he could kneel in front of him.
[Carson's Rp Post]
*Milo began to laugh and smile and then punched Carson in the shoulder and pouted*
Milo: I'm not a kid... don't treat me like one.
Kana: It's just...... That Maria isn't coming back......
Carson~
"Hey, don't you go hitting me!" He laughs, grabbing hold of the boy's neck, roughing up the kid's hair quickly with his free hand.
[Kana's Rp Post]

Lana:..wha..what do you mean?..

[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo:..well..what do we do now chief? Everyone is long gone..
*He'd say this quickly maturing after having his hair fluffed.*
Kana: She's dead...... I saw her body right before I got here...... She was half eaten....
[Kana's Rp Post]
Lana:..you're..you're lying..she..she couldn't die...she was one of the best we had..
*She'd slowly walk away.*
If she died...what hope is there for us?
Kana: ......
*As Lana was gone in a few moments Kana realized she was alone atop the large wall. All she could smell was death and all she could feel was the chilling with passing through her.*
Carson~
"We find one of our horses and make our way back." He nods, taking out a compass. "... That way." Carson concludes with a pat on the boys back. "C'mon."
[Carson's Rp Post]
Milo: But...what about our comrades...wouldn't that be cowardly of us?
*The boy was concerned though Carson never bothered to actually converse with the others they were all Milo's friends. Carson realized that he wasn't the only person in Milo's life and though the boy admired him he still had other people he felt were worth protecting.*