Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1349

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Ash~
"What...?" He asks, shocked. "Your the only one... Who?" Ash then turns and flings the two of them back onto the wall. "Take a deep breath and explain..."
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
[Ash's Rpp Post]
*The girl regained her composure and explained how they all went out to find supplies when someone broke formation and caused the entire team to be slaughtered.*

???: ...I..I don't know what to do from here.
Ash~
"Jessica, why don't I take her down and get her something to eat." He scratches his head. "I'll be back in like fifteen-twenty minutes."
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica:..yeah.
*As other soldiers ran towards them Jessica waved for them to go as she distracts them.*
Ash~
"C'mon, let's get you away from the action." He mutters, offering his hand. "My name's Ashyron, but everyone just calls me Ash." The Young Man smiles.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*She'd take his hand forcing a smille, but trying not to let her feeling of despair ruin the man's joy.*
Sarah: My name is Sarah.

*They two would then flee to the restaurant below that served Military personal only.*
Ash~
"So Sarah, I hope you don't mind me asking but... What's it like out there, the unknown?"
[Ash's Rp Post]

Sarah: *As she looked up to him her eyes were pink and tears were streaming down her face and a look of despair and death was on her face.*
It..it's the play ground for Satan himself...it..it was hell on earth...we didn't survive a day out there...warriors who trained for years died out there within hours.
Ash~
He reaches across the table and held her hand. "Hey, hey, it's alright, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked, my curiosity sometimes gets the better of me." Ash admits, hoping the pain would ease from the woman.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Sarah: It..it's..it's not your fault.
*She'd then erupt into louder sobs attracting the attention of the chefs who were getting ready to close up.*
Sarah: Those...were..some of the final words...I said to my hero..
Ash~
"Your Hero...?" He asks, an eyebrow raised. "... N-Nevermind, you don't have to tell me."
[Ash's Rp Post]

Sarah: He...he..he saved my life..multiple times in the few hours I knew him..He gave his own life so that I could get here...and protect Milo..
Ash~
"I haven't heard from a Milo, but you never know..." He trials off, this girl must of gone through hell...
[Ash's Rpp Post]

Sarah:...he's dead...we both knew he was dead...we..we just had to keep hope alive...I saw him being devoured myself..his little white cape on the ground beside Titan's feasting on something in a circle..
Ash~
He holds his hand over his mouth, wide-eyed. "... No-one should have to see that." Ash tells her softly, looking out the window. "Do you have a place to stay?"
[Ash's Rp Post]

Sarah: Yes... My barracks are only a ways away....though if I returned they'd want to know why only I returned and what happened...and I don't think I'm strong enough right now to relive those memories.
Ash~
"Well, why don't you stay at my workshop for the rest of the night? I'll see if I can get the night off, keep you company... If you like, I mean I'm not forcing you to do anything..." He begins to ramble on, unintentionally.
last edited over a year ago
[Ash's Rp Post]

Sarah: I don't know...going home with a stranger on the first night I meet him? Doesn't really sound safe.
Ash~
"No, I understand." He shakes his head. "I own it with a colleague of mine and we share, I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression, I'm sorry."
[Ash's Rp Post]
*Sarah would look at her tear soaked food and would sigh.*
Sarah: Fine..I will go with you.., but remember I'm an expert Titan killer with 2 deadly blades.
*She'd jokingly said this as she moved the hilt.*
Ash~
"Look, this is entirely your call." He says, after finishing his food.
[Ash's Rp Post]

Sarah: I gue...nah
*She'd sigh*
I've put my life in danger enough for one night. Thank you for the meal and offer, but I must be off.
*She'd wave and would begin to walk out of the restaurant.*
Ash~
"Okay, Listen if you ever want to talk, look me up." He smiles and waves her off. Then heads out, back to wall duty.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Sarah: Hehehe no doubt.

*But as she walked out her face was grim. That was the last time Ash saw the girl named Sarah who had returned from the outside world. No one seemed to know who he was speaking about even the people within the scouting legion. Eventually his life returned to it's simplicity of arming the cannons along the wall and blasting titans away from the doors as the scouting legion went in and out of the walls for supplies and answers to the titan menace.*

Jessica: Are you okay Ash?
Ash~
"Y-Yeah, of course I am!" He laughs, even though it hurt inside.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Jessica: Are you sure...you just willingly cleaned the cannon without complaining about it's design and limitations once....You know you can talk to me right?
Ash~
"... It's just, that woman was really scared, and when I tried to help her she fled..." He confesses, while checking the cannon once more.
[Ash's Rp Post]
Jessica: The one we saved from the wall?
Why do you think she fed? What did you say?
Ash~
"Well, I offered her some food and a place to stay, but she declined it and walked off..." Ash tells Jessica, folding his arms. "I don't think I"ll ever see her again."
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica:..what do you think happened to her?
I mean someone can't just disappear without a trace?
Ash~
"Oh, I don't know, but it's killing me." He sighs, putting his hand to his head.
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica: *She'd become silent and would then look up at the sky.*
You know what? Why don't you use that brain of yours to find her?
*She'd then look him in the face and would smile kindly.*
Ash~
"Easier said than done, but where do I start?" He asks, then smile. "Will you help me?"
[Ash's Rp Post]
Jessica:...uuuh that sounds like work.
*She'd sigh and slump over. She'd then raise her head with a cheesy grin on her face.*
But fine. Let's find this girl. Now where did she go that night before you stopped seeing her?
Ash~
"We were at the nearby rest area for military only, we parted and she went east... I don't know after that." He tells Jessica and smiles a little. "Thank you."
[Ash's Rp Post]
Jessica: No problem..
*She'd stand*
Did she tell you where she was gonna stay for the night? We can't just keep going east.
Ash~
"She said her barracks wasn't far..." He remembers, closing his eyes. "So we're looking for a military barracks nearby."
[Ash's Rp Post]
Jessica: Got it.
*The duo then began to run through the streets avoiding the eyes of the guard men. As they approached the military barracks they saw that everyone was going inside for curfew. They'd pretend to be one of the scouting legion and walked together with them eventually managing to sneak away now stranded in what seemed to be a storage facility.*
Now what...I've never been here before so I'm a tad bit lost.
last edited over a year ago
Ash~
"I have a hunch..." He murmurs, taking her hand as if it was nothing, but to only guide her. "She was in a dark place, maybe she wanted to be alone?"
[Ash's Rp post]
Jessica: Alone in barracks? I wonder where she could have gone then?
Ash~
"Sarah?!" He whispers, somewhat loudly. "Are you there?" Ash then shrugs, looking behind some crates.
[Ash's Rp Post]
*He'd go through the crates to find nothing, but useless household appliances.*
Jessica: Do you really think she'd just be staying inside a crate this whole time?
*She'd shrug and sigh*
Ash~
He shakes his head. "I just... Wish I could talk to her." Ashyron mutters, then walks over to Jessica. "It's no big deal, let's just head back..."
[Ash's Rp Post]
*As they began their way back they heard fee approaching their direction.*
Jessica: What do we do?
Ash~
He blinks and turns to her. "C'mon, we have to figure out what's going on!" Ash says, then sprints towards the noise.
[Ash's Rp Post]
*The two ran directly into incoming soldiers.*
???: What the hell.
Jessica: We're sorry.
???: Jeez watch where you're goi-
Wait who are you two?
Ash~
"We're... Sentries, just coming back from a chore for our C.O." Ash lies, glancing behind the two soldiers to see what was happening. "What's going on?"
???: Well we just had a small accident.
One of our soldiers is injured and we're trying to help her back to her room.
*As Ash glanced into the room he saw and unconscious Sarah being brought into an underground room.*
???: Which C.O. are you stationed under?
Ash~
"Colonel Tigh." He mutters without hesitation then walks past them, slowly following the men taking Sarah.
[Ash's Rp Post]
*The soldier would stop Ash in his tracks.*
???: I don't care what your C.O. told you. We have a don't allow anyone past this point without the Okay from our C.O.. And He said nothing about your arrival. So how about you move along.