Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Maria: What?
I thought you were gonna nap?
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kana: I changed my mind...... Especially if you're going to feel all alone without me awake.
Maria: Heh I was just thinking aloud.
Kana: Thinking aloud huh?
Maria: It clears my head though I onl do it when I'm alone. So people don't think I'm strange you know.
*As they walked they heard a large explosion from above and a manhole then fell through and they could see the light.*

It looks like this is our exit.
Kana: Hm....... Seems like so.
*Maria would drag the girls up and once the smoke cleared they saw Mikasa the blonde boy and another boy. It was the boy who had emerged from inside of the rampaging titan once they looked up they saw blood and ungodly insides hanging from the skeleton of a large Titan.*

Maria:...This..can't...be...real.

*Mikasa then turned to the Trio then stared back in front of her. Once the group looked ahead they their comrades staring them down with horror stricken faces and their blades were drawn.*
last edited over a year ago
Kana: No way......
Mikasa:..I don't know where you came from, but now you're in the same boat as us.

*Soldiers began to cry out in terror*
???: LOOK THEY SUMMONED ALLIES!

???: ARE THEY TITANS AS WELL!?!
Kana: A Titan...... That's impossible...... I couldn't be.....
Maria: This is insanity I used to train right beside most of you!
AND NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A MONSTER!

*They'd flinch but they'd tand your ground.*

Mikasa: Armin any plans!?!

*Armin simply sat there shocked and mumbling to himself.*
Kana: This is crazy.
Maria: Kana..what...what do we do?
Kana: To think they'd raise their blades against their own allies.
Maria: They...they aren't thinking rationally...
Kana: Tch....
Maria: This is bad...who would have thought...killed by my own comrades.
*She'd then stand alongside Mikasa*
Well I'm not gonna die for nothing.
Kana: We're not dying here!
Maria: What now then?

Mikasa: Now...we stand our ground...what Eren just did has sealed our fate we can't really do anything until Armin thinks of a plan.
Kana: *she stood in silence*
Armin:...

???: Ready the cannons again!

Maria: Eck

Mikasa: Dammit!

Kana: Sorry about this.... *She'd move to the center* Don't fire your cannons Damn it!!!!
???: And why not!?!
Kana: Because what I've come to see and learn, that we can wipe out the titans with another.... While we can't rely on his ability... Using it whenever we can will help us! Don't you get it?! For once we have a Titan as an ally and not an enemy! He wouldn't betray because he wants to wipe out the titans as much as we do if not more!!!
*Everyone would grow silent and Maria would turn her head back to Kana in surprise.*
Kana: And if you want to get rid of our ace in the hole, then you might as well kill me too!!!
???:....

*An important man then stepped up and said*

???: The girl is right! We have been using this fine soldier as a testing project to finally find a way to effectively fight against the titans.
Kana: With our ally being able to become a Titan and wipe them out like he was able. I'd say that it would seriously help cut back on casualties.
???: Our thoughts exactly. Now lower your weapons men
*He'd then walk towards the group.*
The same goes to you.
*Mikasa and Maria both sheathed their blades. He'd then walk to Kana*
Thank you for buying me time.
Kana: To keep him alive.... I'd hate for the one person.... The one person who could possibly bring an end to this.... If he dies.... Then hope is lost....
???: True.
Well from here on out things won't be easy for you I hope you understand that.
Kana: Why is that exactly? Things were never easy to begin with.
???: Because now you won't be dealing with Titans you'll be dealing with humans.
Kana: So what then? Am I no longer of the Garrison?
???: That isn't for me to decide. You shall all be put on trial. That is where your fate shall be decided.
Kana: Hang on.... On trial....
???: Yes no matter what i say here I can only allow you to continue living, but-

Mikasa: But you can't protect us from the actual government...

???: yes
Kana: I never thought I'd actually be in trouble with the government.... What kind of crap is this....
Maria: Something we have no hope of getting out of alone...maybe we should do as he says.
Kana: Guess so..... I follow ya...
*The group would follow the commander atop the wall after he gave a quick speech to the soldiers telling them that Eren will be used to block the hole in the wall.*

Dot Pixis: Now. You Maria and Kana shall go alongside Mikasa to give Eren back up.

Eren:...

Dot: Now are you sure you can handle this mission?

Eren:..I..I will sir!

Maria:..I..I shall do my best sir.
Kana: I'll do my best to fight this mission sir!
Dot: Now I shall send a few of my own to assist, But before this happens you all need to get to the boulder and then put the plan in action.

*Eren then propelled into the air along with Mikasa and the other soldiers. Maria propelled off of the wall trying to stay near the group.*
Kana: *She followed Maria* So this is gonna help us huh? Well at least we aren't in full trouble right?
Maria: It might. If we succeed we can make everyone see that we're more valuable alive than dead. But even if we do succeed.... there's no sure way to know they'll keep us alive. People don't think rationally when in terror.
Kana: Yeah, I agree on that....
*As the got closer to the ground Maria shot her left cable to the tower located between to buildings and swung herself around and skid onto the room. Mikasa and the other members then landed on opposite buildings.*
Kana: *Landed on her building ready to put the plan into action*
*Eren rushed the bolder and transformed into the titan, but then he stopped. He simply stared at the ground while breathing heavily.*
*Eren rushed the bolder and transformed into the titan, but then he stopped. He simply stared at the
Kana: Oh no..... Something isn't right....