Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titan) 1349 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1349

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Name: Maria Gates

District You Live In: The Shiganshina District (Vacation Home)

Social Class: Upper Class

Class: Civilian

Battle Type: Acrobatics

Height: 4,7 ft

Weight: 83 lb

Appearance: (pic)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Maria Gates

District You Live In:  The Shiganshina District (Vacation Home)

Social Class:
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Kana Kristen
District You Live In: Shiganshina
Social Class: Middle Class
Battle Type: Acrobatic
Height: 4,5
Weight: 77 lb
Appearance: (Pic)
Name: Kana Kristen
District You Live In: Shiganshina
Social Class: Middle Class
Kana's Mother: Are you sure you're looking for Kana M'lady?
Maria: Yes mam we met yesterday while my guards were taking me for a walk and we became good friends.
Kana's Mother: If..if you say so. Kana Someone is here for you to come play. It is Miss Maria Gates.
Kana: I'm coming, *she rushed downstairs* Maria, how are you doing today?
Maria: Very well Kana thank you for asking.
*She'd turn to Kana's mother*
Don't worry mam I'll keep her safe and have her back by sundown.

Kana's Mother: Thank you.

*They'd both smile and the 2 girls and 4 men would then walk off.*

Maria: So I was thinking we'd go play by the lake and then go out to eat pork buns? What do you think?
Kana: Wow, it sounds like a wonderful idea.
*The two would play and enjoy themselves the entire day and while walking Kana home and eating met buns they began to see smoke and heard screams coming from a large group of people in the center of town.*
Maria: I wonder what could have happened? Maybe a cart accident? But that wouldn't explain all the smoke near the wall.
*Her bodyguards then began to scream and point up and then ran in terror without the girls.*

Maria: Hey where are you all go-
*She'd look up and tears rolled down her face and she'd begin to gasp for air.*

Maria: Ka...Kana..what is that thing... It can't be real I must be seeing things.
*The two would play and enjoy themselves the entire day and while walking Kana home and eating met bu
Kana: ...... I've had nightmares..... I've seen that thing in my dreams..... I thought that thing was only a nightmare........
*A boulder could be seen flying high into the air and landing right next to them the force of the blast made wind and rocks fly throwing both of the small girls to the ground. Maria would slowly lift herself up and limped towards Kana.*

Maria: Kana are you okay!?!
Kana: Maria........ We........ We have to go check on our families!!!! I have to see my mother...... I need to make sure she's alright....
Maria:...Okay fine but when we get your mother we're taking my carriage and leaving. We'll have to get to my summer home. Your house is closer to the wall so it's a back and forth.
*The two raced through the mass amount of people going the opposite way passing bosdies that were trampled and crushed by boulders.*

Maria:..iif there are boulders..that means they broke the wall meaning...
*She'd stop and would freeze in terror*

Maria: Kana! Titans..there are bound to be titans there...
Kana: That's only a reason to get there faster.... We have to get my mother out of there.....
Maria:...fine..
*The continued on to the rural area where Kana's house was as they got there they saw that everything seemed normal.*
Maria: Go in and get your mother quick I'll watch for titans and if I see any I'll scream.
Kana: *she'd rush in* Mother!!!! Come on!!!! We need to get out of here right now!!!
Kana's Mother: Honey what are you talking about? I'm making dinner. Is Maria out there? *She'd smile warmly* Why don't you invite her in?
Kana: Listen, if we don't get out of here!!! The Titans will destroy us!!! Come on!!!!! Just forget about the dinner for now!!!! Your life is more important!!!
Kana's Mother: Kana. Watch your mouth. What are you talking about? The walls have protected us for years?
*As they talked a shriek could be hear from outside*
What's going on now?
*The mother and daughter went outside and saw a haunting sight. It was a Titan not only coming towards them but sprinting towards them as this occurred they could see a member of the Stationary guard racing towards them on a horse though he didn't seem prepared at all he didn't even have his blades rather his gear and a pistol*
Kana's Mother: Kana. Watch your mouth. What are you talking about? The walls have protected us for ye
(Stationary Guard Member)
(Stationary Guard Member)
Kana: Now do you see?! Come on, *she grabbed her mother's arm*
*Her mother ran with the girls but her eyes never left the titan.*
Man: Don't go that way! I barely escaped with my life!
Ugh another titan. Go south reach Wall Rose and evacuate!
*He tried to battle the Titan but with no trees he quickly was seized and cried out for help until he was ultimately devoured. Having fed the Titan was no longer interested in the woman who were now running south.*

Maria: Forget my carriage we have to go on foot this is too crazy!
Kana: Alright, come on!!! We have to reach Wall Rose!!! *She'd begin to run while still holding her mother's arm*
*As they ran up a hill and began to get closer towards civilization they saw another chilling sight. It seemed like the stationary guard which were supposed to protect them stood no chance against the titans.*
Kana's Mother: There's no way we sneak past 3 titans... I know..you two run I'll make a distraction and will be right behind you.

Maria: That's crazy!

Kana's Mother: Not another word...you may be noble but money can't help you now. Please just take care of Kana till I see you two again?

Maria:...yes..of course...

*Maria would then grab Kana's hand and began running.*
*As they ran up a hill and began to get closer towards civilization they saw another chilling sight.
Kana: Mother!!!!!!!
*Kana's Mother began crying as she walked closer to the titans and began to scream feverishly drawing their attention she then began to run the opposite way towards the hills which slowed her down as the titans continued at the same pace*

Maria: Don't look Kana keep running!

Kana's Mother: NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS KANA REMEMBER I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE NEVER ALONE!
*Kana's Mother began crying as she walked closer to the titans and began to scream feverishly drawing
Kana: ........ *she'd close her eyes* Maria........ When I get older........ I don't care about any objections....... I'm going to join the military!!! And I'm going to kill every Titan I get the chance to!!!!
Maria: Wh-
*The memory of Kana's Mother asking her to protect her until they met again. She'd then whisper.*
Hehe you meant till I die...
*As tears ran down her face she began running and laughing*

Fine if you join I'll join as well I honor my word and I will protect you! Till the day I die!

*As they continued running Kana's Mother' screams became more real and terrifying until finally she could not be heard. Only the sound of loud spurts of liquids and crunching could be heard.*
Kana: Let's make sure....... We do our jobs without fail!!!
Maria: Yes we won't fail they'll all die!
*as she ran with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes she could feel it. In this moment she would never be the same. She no longer lived the life of a pampered brat she was now the guardian of a small girl who had no one left in this world. They both enrolled in the military and joined the 103rd trainee squad once they were of age after 4 years of training with hired tutors paid for by Maria's parents who were against it , but still supported their daughter and Kana who they grew to think of as a second daughter. At the ages of 14 and 16 they were sent to training with the officials in the military and were issued Uniforms*

Maria: All of this stuff is pretty heavy...Are you sure you can carry it Kana?

*Over the years Maria began to grow cold to all except Kana she rarely smiled and focused only on Kana's safety and comfort. She trained even after Kana went to sleep with a second set of warriors she made sure to stay limber and agile so that no matter what she would be able to protect Kana.*
Maria: Yes we won't fail they'll all die!
*as she ran with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes
Kana: Don't worry, I've got this....
*Kana went from a carefree little girl to a girl ready to kill. Her life wasn't the same..... The only person she had left in her life was Maria, her guardian. No one else mattered, all that mattered was living with Maria and killing Titans*
Kana: Don't worry, I've got this....
*Kana went from a carefree little girl to a girl ready to kill.
Aigomiko commented…
(Click the photo button at the bottom of the screen) over a year ago
(Got it)
Aigomiko commented…
(okay) over a year ago
Maria: Okay but let me know if you have any trouble.

Trainer: Okay now we shall test your titan killing abilities!
First up Maria Gates!

*Maria then lifted herself into the air with her 3D maneuver gear and began soaring through the trees. The trees around the area were evenly spaced out around 5 feet from each other making it easier to latch on to them but harder to maneuver through them though this was no challenge to Maria who had trained hard to easily master this gear. Not to mention that the rope within the 3D maneuver gear had at least 24 feet to it's length. She then swished through the air at moderate speeds and when the levers were pulled releasing the wooden titans she moved to accurate areas and sliced through their napes that were made of leather and stuffed with patches of leather easily*
Kana: Amazing Maria!!!
*Maria landed beside Kana and smiled for the first time in weeks*
Maria: Thanks, but I messed up my swinging stance. If that were a real titan it would have broken my blades.

*the trainer's voice was now annoyed*

Trainer: I swear you're one of the top ten in your class yet you constantly talk down about your abilities sometimes your too humble.

Maria: Sir sorry sir!
*She'd salute then bow*

Trainer: Grrr it's fine. Anyway Kana Kristen It is your turn!
Get ready! Go!

*The cut outs of Titans rose into the air she could only 3 from where she was standing meaning either the other two weren't pulled yet and were gonna be surprises or she simply couldn't see them*
Kana: Here I go, *she began into the air using her gear* [If I'm going to live..... I've got to show what I got from the start!!!] *she'd make smooth maneuvers through the trees* [I have to avenge her!] *Continuing with a smooth maneuver through the trees, she'd then move to the accurate area* [I'm not going to mess up!!!!] *she'd get to the napes and do a vertical spinning slash to tear right through*
*As she tore through their napes her classmates cheered her on and saw why she was number 4 in rankings and wondered why Maria was only number 7.*

Maria: Lookout!

*As she destroyed the titans the hidden board appeared right in front of her while she was mid swing the way it was positioned would have Kana flying right into it's mouth*
Kana: [No no no, I've got to shift!!!!] *she managed to shift away to get around it to the accurate area* [Damn it.... If this was for real.... Who knows what the hell could've happened?] *she then did her same vertical spinning slash to tear through the leather* .....
*The class cheered again but when Kana looked to them she saw Maria was just as scared as her. As she swung through the trees she then saw a 8 meter cut out of a titan it had a hand hole and was lifting a dummy towards it's mouth. It was as if this board was to test teamwork and if you were willing to put someone's life above your own.*
Kana: ..... I wouldn't dare let anyone else consumed by a titan..... My mom would hate me if I just let people die!!! *She'd begin to maneuver around the titan* She'd be rolling in her grave if I just let someone die that I could save!!! *she'd make it to the nape of the Titan* Take this!!!! *Instead of a vertical slash, she'd do a X-formation slash*
*As the nape was slashed the dummy was freed and everyone cheered once again.*

Trainer: Very well miss Kana.

Maria: Kana you were amazing!
Kana: *she'd land at Maria's side* Thank you sir, *she'd salute her trainer* Thanks Maria, heh. With you helping me to push my limits, I feel like I can do anything.
Maria: And the same for me.

*As they celebrated their victory they saw someone else soaring through the trees at a faster and more skilled pace cutting down each titan without slowing down, but gaining speed and for the last one he span with his blades stretched out and completely decapitated it.*

Trainer: Perfect as always Levi!

Classmate 1: Isn't he number 1 in the class?

Classmate 2: Yeah they say he's the best the human race has to offer.

Maria:...he doesn't seem so great.

Levi: What did you say to me number 7?

Maria: I just said you aren't that great.

Trainer: Get a hold of yourselves Trainees we're returning to base.

*Everyone began to leave. Levi and Maria stared each other down for a while and eventually he left and Maria began walking with Kana*

Maria: Are you excited for graduation next week?

Name: Levi Ackerman
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class:Trainee
Battle Type: Skilled Swordsman
Height: 5.02 ft
Weight: 143 lb
Appearance: (Pic)
Maria: And the same for me.

*As they celebrated their victory they saw someone else soaring throug
Kana: Yes I am, we've come so far!
Maria: Yeah. It's been a long time since we actually started this journey... *She'd stop*...So tell me. Which sector of the Military are you going to apply to Kana?
Kana: The garrison, if they're the first to engage a titan, then I want all in on the action.
Maria: *She'd sigh* Whew Stationary isn't a bad look for you you still get to converse with your loved ones and enjoy your days safely.
Kana: ..... Stationary......
Maria: did you mean a different sector?
Hehehe not paying attention in class but giving your all in battle. Here I'll explain it to you.

The Garrison also known as the Stationary Guard, is the largest of the Military divisions which protects and maintains order near the Walls. Given the fatality rate of the Survey Corps and the limited entry of the Military Police Brigade, most soldiers join the Garrison. As they often have close contact with both Titans and human civilians, they are proficient over a wide variety of tasks such as Titan combat , security detail, crowd control, and rifle usage.

The Survey Corps is the branch of the Military most actively involved in Titan combat and human expansion. Despite having little success, they still symbolize 'the hope of mankind'.

And finally The Military Police Brigade is the most prestigious due to their work allowing them to live safely within the Inner Wall, abundant resources, and higher authority over other military sectors.
Only the top ten alumni from trainee squads can apply for the Military Police Brigade.
Kana: Oh I see, sorry about that. But, what sector are you trying to apply to Maria?
Maria: *She'd stop laughing and would become serious.*
Whichever sector you choose of course. Wherever you go I'll follow...I have a promise to keep.
Kana: Right...