Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1751

over a year ago whiskersST said…
Marci: runs into Nikki and falls down. Marcimumbles someone's name but not any of the survivors. "Evan, we're here, Evan"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dayne: *takes of the grenade pin* I... am not!.. dying here!! *runs at the zombies and shoves the grenade in its mouth, then shoots it in the head* Bring it on flesh eaters *pulls out his bat and starts to make a path through them, smashing there heads in* **before the grenade exploded, Dan threw a dynamite stick towards it**
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki stares at her, confused. "Huh? Who's Evan?"
**the grenade exploded with the dynamite, creating a giant explosion** Dan: *walks out of the smoke towards Marci and Nikki*
Marci: Evan, come, Evan, where are you ? *sits up and covers face with hands*
Dan: *grabs Marci's arms and shakes her* Hey!! Snap the hell out of it!!
last edited over a year ago
Nikki smacks his arm. "Stop it!"
Dan: *looks Nikki in the eye* these things have ruined our damn lives!! I cant just let her go through this alone!
Nikki stays silent and then heard something. "They're coming." She drops her bag with a huge thud, leaving a big dent on the floor. "I'll stop them. You snap her out of it." She takes out her twin pistols and smirks. "Time to blow their fuckin dead brains out!!!" She quickly runs to the noise.
Marci: Evan, little brother, I hear you!!!
Dan: *looks at Marci* i know you've had a rough time ever since all this bull happened... *a tear drops off of his face and to the ground* I know how you feel... the same thing happened to my sister, but you cant just stay here like this. I want you to come with us, not as a survivor, but as a friend.
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Tyson already gone and chewing gum
Marci: smacks Dan, "just a friend? Am I just a friend to you!? " walks away from him crying but turns around. "my brother didn't turn into a zombie...he was alive until the place was blown up" walks away again
Dan: Uh oh... I think I just messed up... * runs after her* hold on!
Marci: *ignores him*
Nikki comes back with some blood on her with a smirk. She grabs her bag. "Damn zombies just don't learn." Sees Marci as she puts her guns away. She waves with a soft smile. "Hi Marci! You feeling better?" she sees tears and stops
Marci: falls on her knees and covers her face and crys
Dan: *a nerve was struck in his head* then fuck it, im done trying to get through to you so go ahead and ignore me *turns around and runs out of the base* mumbles: damn, she didnt have to hit me either.... *shoots a nearby half dead zombie*
She runs to her and kneels down. "Are you okay? What happen?!"
Dan: *sighs* Hey you cant say i didnt try **the ground trembles a tiny bit** Dan: Fuck, why here at a place like this **a juggernaut comes toward him** Dan: not this time *pulls out a grenade*
Marci: Dan, he-I love him but he doesn't seem to love me the same way.
Nikki looks at her worried. "I'm sure he does. He just doesn't know how to express it"
Dan: alright you zombie fied hulk, this is round one.... *the juggernaut seemed to understand him a little bit and slams its fist into the ground* Dan: what the... a sign of intelligence?
Comes back and sees what happen*Danm so much drama these days* he runs to Dan* what are you fucking doing now*sees the juggernaut*Danm this again*
Marci: your a true friend Nikki *stands up and runs to the juggernaut* take this. *runs on top of it and stabs it head and it becomes unconscious* heh heh *jumps off*
*Marci and Dan you know that's not a juggernaut right*
Dan: *looks at Marci and turns the other way* it is a juggernaut Tyson.... but this one has more intelligence
Nikki runs over and takes outs a bazooka and laughs. "To make sure." She fires at it and it explodes. "Ha! Take that!"
*hey dumbass it understands because something else is controlling it *
She takes out a pistol and aims it at him. "Call me that one more time and I'll shoot you in your fuckin head."
Dan: do I have to shoot you in your other leg for you to understand what im talking about?
Nikki looked confused. "Me or him?"
Marci: *whips the ground near dan* what's wrong with you today
Dan: *the sound of the whip landing beside hit the nerve in his mind* *he glares back at her* None of your damn business
*hey boy come out* the juggernaut body explodes and small little thing comes and jumps in my hood and hides*sees dumbasses I told you*walks away and grabs his gun
*hey boy come out* the juggernaut body explodes and small little thing comes and jumps in my hood and
Nikki takes her other pistol and aims it at Dan. "Watch what you say to my friend. I'm not afraid to put a bullet In your head as well. Now is not the time to fight each other. We need to stick together or we're zombie meat. Got it?!"
Dan: *walks up to Nikki's gun and puts it to his head* then shoot me!!
Yells at them*guys you coming I got us a truck!!*
Nikki stares at him but speaks to Marci. "Want me to do it?"
Dan: *pulls out his gun and aims it at her head* go ahead and try
Walks back and grabs to desert eagles at nikki and marci*can we stop this bullshit cuz I want to get to Germany now !!* he looks at them
Dan: *glares at Nikki and Marci but speaks to Tyson* fuck you Tyson, you can take them and leave.
Nikki smirks. "You need to make up your mind. Want to die or kill?" She glares over at Tyson. "Don't piss me off! Heard you the first damn time!!" Looks back at Dan. "We'll finish this another time..." She puts her guns away and picks up her bag. In a soft voice. "I'm coming!" She runs to the truck.
*Dan let's go do you Want to see James*puts his guns away and walks back to the truck and enters the driver seat
Dan: No, im not going with you, im not getting in nothin' especially not with her *points at Marci* lets see how you do against zombies that gained intelligence *walks away from them*
*gob follow him*the small black thing nods and follows Dan*you guys ready?*tyson starts the engines and gob reaches Dan
Dan: *he turns around and sticks both middle fingers up at them, not even noticing gob*
Gob shape shifts into Dan and sticks his middle finger at dan
Marci: vampire teeth pop out of Marci's mouth and she hissed at him and then ran towards the truck.
Dan: *shoots gob in the leg* Im not in the mood right now