Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: Back to the zombies, im going pay my dad . the zombie king. a little visit
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki looked at him, worried. "Will you be okay by yourself? Want me to help you?"
Dan: *still walking* thats your choice...all I know is if I dont kill him soon, Germany is next on the food chain...
Nikki looks around and sighs. "Alright, I'll come." She follows him.
Dan: *thinking: I was actually expecting her to say no... but this works to
Nikki adjusted her duffle bag on her shoulder. "So where to?"
Dan: Town.... I want to get a tent or something before we go....
Nikki nods. "Okay. Maybe there is a gun shop too. I could use some more ammo."
Dan: *tosses his gym bag to her* I got loads of ammo for just zbout any gun....
Nikki smiles. "Thanks."
Dan: *smiles* no problem.
Nikki puts the gym bag on her other shoulder. "I'll reload most of them later."
Dan: I guess i'll reload mines now *throw to full clips into the air and pulls out to G18s, then he unloads them and holds them upside down* **the clips fall into the guns perfectly**
Nikki nods. "The only thing I would need to reload right now is my twin pistols." She took them out from her belt and reloaded them lightning speed . She smirked. "Oh hell yea! More bullets to put through some zombies head! Yes! I'm ready to go! You know? I'll reload all of them without taking them out of the bag." She dropped the duffle bag with a huge thud, leaving a big crater under it. She opened the bag and ,at the same speed, reloaded all her guns. She closed her bag, picked it up with ease and smirked. "I'm ready to kill now." She kissed her pistol. "Man, I love killing."
Dan: *sees the town and sighs* lets get this over with *kicks a tree and knocks it down* Its good to skateboard every once in a while *jumps on the knocked down tree*
Nikki put her pistols away and calmed down. "O-Okay." She followed him.
Dan: I think you should hold on.....*stomps on the front of the tree, sending them flipping into the air* HELL YEAH!!
Nikki screamed and then laughed.
**the tree landed hard on the ground as Dan used it like a giant skateboard** Dan: *laughs* Full speed ahaead!!
Nikki laughed. "Did anyone tell you that your crazy?"
**they sped toward the town on the tree** Dan: Yep! *smiles* thats just apart of who i am! *sees a small hill* oooo jump! *moves over toward the hill and jumps it* Woooo!!!
Nikki just laughed.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Name:Hikari Soyokaze

Appearance:(pic)

Personality: Criminally insane, however he is calm throughout most of the shock of the apocolypse mainly because he doesn't care, when something sparks his interest he becomes insane.

Background: He was attending a private school when a scream was heard from out in the hall, as per normal he didn't care, he stayed in his seat as his classmates ran out the door to be met by several zombies that devoured them all. During the confusion he had side stepped giggling and laughing as he left the school wandering around bashing in the heads of zombies he had found with a sledge hammer. He is snow asleep in the storage compartment in a random plane he found refuge in.

Weapon: Sledgehammer, switch knives.
Name:Hikari Soyokaze

Appearance:(pic)

Personality: Criminally insane, however he is
**Dan and Nikki head straight for a building by the town** Dan: hah! *laughs*
Nikki held on to him tightly. "So crazy...!"
Dan: *grabs Nikki and smirks* You ready?
Nikki blushes slightly and nods. "Yeah, I think so."
Dan: *jumps high into the air as he watches the tree catch on fire from the speed and crash into the building* Goin down!! **they started falling out of the air**
Nikki held on tightly and closed her eyes tightly but was laughing
Dan: *laughs as he lands on his feet almost losing balance* Well that was fun *smiles*
Nikki still held on tightly as she slowly open her eyes. She smiled a bit. "I-I must be crazy for laughing through that!"
Dan: Nope, to me thats completely normal *smiles cheerfully* look, theres the entrance, let go! *picks her up and start running*
Nikki blushes. "Y-You don't have to pick me up you know. I'm too heavy!"
Dan: *laughs* no your not! your feather light! *enters the town and turns a corner*
Nikki blushed more and looked down. "Even with my duffle bag? It's so heavy it creates it's own crater..." She suddenly couldn't help but rest her head against him.
Dan: Certainely not heavy enough *turns another corner* I can carry it for you when we're finished here if you want me to.....
Nikki gasped and shook her head. "No! I could never let you do that! That would be asking to much of you! I'm fine carrying it. To me, it's feather light."
Dan: Ok,if you say so *smiles as he turns another corner* I swear this town is like some kind of maze
Nikki giggled. "Yeah..." She glances at him and then quickly looked away, blushing deeply.
Dan:*stops in front of a shop* I think this is it *walks inside still carrying Nikki*
Nikki looked around. "What is this place?"
Dan: the best place to get the best type of tent... *walks over to the counter* Yo, Clerk dude, i'll take the best tent you have.... Clerk: sure thing....*gives Dan a small cube and notices he was carrying Nikki* you two got married or somethin'?
Nikki's face turned bright red. "N-No!"
Clerk:you sure? 'cause you two seem perfect for each other Dan: *laughs a bit and puts some money on the counter* Thanks for the tent *leaves the store*
Nikki still had a bright red face. "..."
Dan: You ok? you seem more quiete than usual
Nikki could only nod. "Mhm"
Dan: am I going to slow cause if I am I would gladly speed up
Nikki shook her head. "No! It's not that! It's just..." She looked away
Dan: Its just what? come on, you can tell me