Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: *leaps through the trees and bushes*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki follows him. "Where is he going??"
WereWolf Dan: *slows down into a trot and stops in front of a huge sparkling lake and takes a few sips,then looks at the moon and howls* **another howl comes from a distance somewhere behind all the trees on the other side of the lake**
last edited over a year ago
Nikki stopped next to him. "What the hell? There is another werewolf??" She walks around the lake and slowly looks around. "Hello? WereWolf person?"
WereWolf Dan: *wags his tail and nudges her side with his nose* *Howls again* **Another howl comes from the other side of the lake** WereWolf Dan: *nudeges Nikki's side again,but then slings her on his back and begins to walk*
Nikki was a bit shock. "Um...okay...."
WereWolf Dan: *goes from walking, into a fast trot,then a run,and with every paw that touched the ground he ran faster*
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yukina: ugh we've been running like crazy i think we got at least to the next TOWN by now...
*The group searches around*
Kasaru: uh... Yukina?
Yukina: Yeah? What is it?
Kasaru: i think you're right about us being in the next town...
Yumi: alright we just ran to the next town... now what?
*GROWL*
Yukina: What was that?!
*GROOOOOWLLLLLL*
Kasaru: haha i guess running 5 miles can make people hungry huh?
???: Oh No theres MORE?!
???: No matter we have to kill them!
???: No Brother i dont think that these ones are a group of them!
???:What? What're you saying?! look they're obviously zombies...
???: No i dont think so they can talk and i think they're scrawny and shriveled because of hunger!
???: ok ill go, stay here sis
???: yeah, yeah...
???, to the group: Hey you!!! Over there!!!
*Young Man approaches the group carefully.
Yukina: hey look i thikn... i-it's another human!!! A survivor!!!!
Kasaru: Y-yeah! Hey, HEY!!!! Me and My friends Need a place to crash tonight!!!
???: who are you? More survivors? huh, wow never thought i'd see the day...
*Lowers weapons in mutual respect
Gin: Im Gin thats my annoying little sis Yuko-Kun
Yuko: Hey wassup?
Gin: and thats our friend Kagome Yoshida
Kagome: hello Nice to meet all of you!
Yukina: kasaru-Chan?
Kasaru: yeah i know...
Kasaru: Hey as i said before its getting late and we need a place to crash...
Kagome: well Hey Gin i think we should let them in its way more dangerous at night...
Kasaru: I'll Understand if you reject us...
Gin: Heh i dont mind just keep the noise down and if we get attacked dont expect us to help if you cant fight thats the only terms...
Kasaru: yeah i understand Thank you So much Gin! I really appreciate it!
Nikki holds on to his fur. "W-Where are we going?!"
*5 days... No attacks*
Kasaru: hmmm i think we ought to get going soon we dont want to be a bother to them
Gin: oh you're not a bother at all! in fact youve helped us as much as possible!
*Bam! Bam!!! BAM! BAM!!!
Kasaru: What?!
Gin No.... it cant be... they left us alone for such a long time... Why attack us NOW?!
Kagome: come on! we have to Kick their asses! Quick Hurry up You Morons!!!!!
Kasaru: woah... im not gonna get used to that any time soon (She seemed so innocent)!
*all-out battle
Gin: GAH!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!
Kagome: NO!!!! Gin! Stay Put I'll go and help!
*Kagome bashes in the zombies skulls that are attacking Gin.
Kagome: No... Gin just hang on!
Kasaru: Ugh! Gin! you ok?
Gin: Heh i expected this but not so sooon...
*Gin Dies but does not turn into a zombie?!
Kagome: wha? hes not a zombie?
Kasaru: hmm well maybe his blood... its a vaccine? do you know what his blood type is?
Kagome: AB-
Kasaru: Megumi's Ab- too!
* pulls out needles and syringes and sucks out blood from Gin and Megumi
Megumi: OW!!! hey! what was that for bro?!
Kasaru: Oh stop complaining.
* fills two zombies with Both bloods and waits...
Kasaru: ha! look! both zombies are turning back! but they're... dead...
* takes 3 bags of gins blood and splashes one on the group of attacking zombies
Kasaru: They're turning back too all of them!
Kagome: well ... ill be damned!
Kasaru: so what are you going to do now? do you want to join us?
Yuko: i dont think we should Kagome we have to protect here, sorry guys we'll see you later!
Kagome: huh? when did you start calling the shots?
Yuko: shut up...
Kagome: heh kay...
*team leaves for next town through forest...
WereWolf Dan:*huffs then barks to try and tell her that he couldnt talk*
Kasaru: wait up guys
Yumi: what is it Kasaru?
Kasaru, Harshly: Quiet! look Over there!
* The team sees wolf rubbing against a woman seeming to be in shock
Yukina: we have to save her!
Kasaru: no we cant it seems fond of her it wont harm her... but listen when it howls you can hear another howl in the distance its NOT this one that howls and its not an echo im sure of it...
Yumi: look they're gone!
Nikki blushes slightly and laughs a bit. "Oh yeah...you can't talk....right..."
WereWolf Dan: *rolls his eyes and stops as the clouds cover the moon again and he turns back to normal* Dan:where the hell are we!!? hehe,looks like your on my back again.......still believe in werewolves?? *laughs*
Nikki sweat drop and gets off his back. "Yes....yes I do and I know somewhere in your mind, you do too!"
Dan: Actually i just found out a minute ago......i was just joking around *smiles* its pretty cool that im a WereWolf!!! that explains where all this unhuman strengh comes from.....
Nikki pouts and puts the G18 back into his hands. "Okay then do you at least remember where we were going?"
Dan:Yeah, I think.... something edged me to come here **to huge black wolves walk out of the woods and towards them** Dan:and now i think we're about to get answers...... *the clouds uncover the moon and he turns into werewolf again*
Nikki looks at the wolves. "I feel awkward..."
*Kasaru and the others listen
Kasaru: it seems like they know each other
Yukina: what do we do now?
Kasaru: Rukia... tell your bro to snipe whatever zombie comes at them but dont let them see us!
Rukia: i can tell we are secluded zombies wont find this place for a long while... but ok precautions are good...
WereWolf Dan:*growls and snarls saying:"Are you werewolves also?wait,you cant be...you seem like super huge regular wolves.... Wolf 1:*steps foward and barks saying:Yes,we are werewolves.....we heard your howl and responded.....we're just a different kind werewolves by the way..... WereWolf Dan:Cool.....i think im a lycan typer or somethin..... Wolf 2:*giggles* WereWolf Dan: *barks again and that said "so do i have to stay in this form every full moon? Wolf 2:*barks back saying "yep,but on half moons,you turn into half wolf....you know,like you still look human,except you have claws,wolf ears,fangs, and longer hair maybe..... WereWolf Dan:Cool......
Nikki looks at them, confused. "Um....ok...." She looks around. "Wonder where Hunter disappear to now..."
**The clouds cover the moon** Dan:So do you wolves wanna crash with us? Im Dan by the way.... Wolf 1:Yeah Sure!!, Im Luke..... Wolf 2: hehe, Sure!! im Stacey! nice to meet you fellow wolf Dan!! Dan: hehe,nice to meet you 2 also!!
Nikki stares. "So...these wolves are sleeping with us?" She smiles. "I always loved wolves! They are just so cool!"
Dan: Awwww what about me? You called me a bloody wolf!!! Luke:*laughs*we've been called that a couple of times....* Stacey:*leans against Dan and giggles* Just because we're different doesnt mean we're bloody *smiles* Dan:*smirks* then that means your a bloody human! *laughs*
over a year ago killer24 said…
(yeah then they kill you love them then? Hahahaha )
Nikki frowns at Stacey as she heard her other self speaks in her head. Oh that bitch! What the hell does she think she's doing?! If she doesn't back away from him right now I'm going to put a bullet through her fucking head!!
Dan:*pulls the cube out of his pocket* Tent time!! *tosses the cube and it turn into te house like tent* Stacey: Wow!! Cool!! *looks back at Dan* So where do we sleep? Luke:yeah...i was just thinking the same thing..... Dan:*thinks* Well,you 2 can sleep in the bed with Nikki *smiles cheerfully* I can just sleep outside, i wont mind.
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Aaron comes walking through the forest and finally catches up with Nikki and Dan* What the hell where did you two run off to all of a sudden i had to follow the tracks all the way here
Nikki shook her head. "No way! I can't let you sleep outside! Not by yourself. I'm staying with you! Besides, I always wanted to know what it feels like to guard a place! We'll both be like guards protecting the king and queen from zombies! And I'm not taking no for an answer." She smiles at Luke and Stacey.
*Aaron cocks his eyebrow up* What are you all talking about you all need you're rest, I'll stand watch and all of you get some rest, and thats not a request its an order
Dan:Guard? Who said anything about guarding? Im just doing a favor for a fellow wolf..... Stacey:Then i'll sleep out here with you!! *smiles* maybe we can get to know each other, you know, wolf-to-wolf. Dan:Wolf-to-Wolf eh? does that mean im in a pack? Stacey: I'll explain everything *still flying*
Nikki frowns again, her other self getting out of hand. I'm going to.... Anger boiled out of her and she knew what was going to happen. She backed away. "I-I'm sorry..." She grabbed her head tightly as her other self got even more pissed. LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT SO I CAN KILL THIS BITCH!! Nikki shook her head whispering. "No...No please stop.....not again....please..." Her hand slowly reached for her gun. LET ME DO IT! WE BOTH WANT TO!! WE DID IT TO THAT OTHER BITCH WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN?!?! LET ME KILL HER!!!! Nikki forced herself over to Dan, her body shaking as she fought back. "D-Dan...."
*Aaron cocks an eyebrow up again* What the hell's the matter with you *he shrugs then pulls out a 2 person cot from his pack and hands it to Dan* there use that it may not be the most comfortable thing in the world but i mean its not the worst *He then pulls out a 1 person cot out of his pack and unrolls it on the floor, only to lay his guns down on it and the rest of his equipment, while he layed down on the dewey grass*
Dan:*looks at Nikki* yes? what do ya need? *smiles softly at her* Luke:*yawns* I like cheese.....wait what!!? why the hell did i just say that!!? Stacey:because your an psychopath *laughs a little* Luke:-_- oh yeah?then me eat you!! *does an evil villian look*
Nikki suddenly stops shaking as her other self calms down a bit Damn him and that fucking smile of his... Nikki smiles a bit and kisses him. "I just needed to see your smile. May I please stay with you? I get the best sleep with you next to me."
*Aaron turns and faces the other way* Get a room you two *he then proceeds to dissasemble his equipment and clean it then puts it back together*
Dan:Yeah!! Sure!! *kisses her back* *smiles another soft smile* Stacey:Hey,can i sleep out here with you? I can be guard wolf......kinda...*smiles softly* Dan:sure, there's enough room for a whole pack!! Luke:*from inside the tent* YESS!!! A BED To MYSELF!!! Dan:*laughs a bit* Stacey:*giggles*
Nikki giggles as her other self calms down completely. Him and that damn smile...I love it too much to be angry....I think that smile is the only thing that can keep from shooting this bitch in the head....damn...
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: (mutters to self) god they need to learn not to get too close *lays down in a tree looking up at the stars*
Dan:*yawns* and lays down on the bare ground unknowingly* Night *yawns again* Stacey:*smiles and lays beside him* Good Night...... Luke:*from in the tent still* GOOD NIGHT!!! Dan:*laughs a bit* Stacey:*giggles and looks at Dan*
Nikki lays down on the other side of Dan, her other self growling. Watch it bitch. You try anything with Dan and you'll become zombie food... Her other self forces herself to lay her head on his chest. She blushes, not believing what's she's doing and hoping Dan doesn't mind.
Stacey:*puts her hand on Dan's cheek* Your cute....*smiles* Dan:well.....ummm *turns slightly red* thanks...... Stacey:No problem *wraps his arm around her neck and she yawns* Dan:*yawns and falls asleep with his ears perked upwards and his other and around Nikki's waist* Stacey:*yawns also and falls asleep*
Nikki quickly took out her gun and put it close to Stacey's forehead. She stopped herself from pulling the trigger. She frowns and whispers. "Damnit..." She put her gun away and fall asleep.
Dan:*wakes up 4 ours later and yawns* ........ *Carefully unraps his arm from around Stacey,but she stirs a little,then he unraps his other arm from around Kiki's waist and sits up and streches* Training time......*walks in the tent and comes back out with the tree and straps it to his back and begins his morning training*
Nikki hears something and in a second, she sits up with her guns out. She looks around and relaxes a bit. She looks next her and frowns at Stacey but notices Dan is gone. She hears more noises and decides to get and looks around, guns still in her hand. She spots Dan training and leans against a tree, smirking and arms crossed. "Looking good hot shot. Doing your morning training? Mind if I join you?"
Dan:*smiles* Yeah sure!
Nikki smiles. "Thanks! I could use some shooting practice even though I always aim for the head."
Dan:*laughs* I am a gunslinger so i aim anywhere with a perfect shot!! Stacey:Hi Danny!!! *runs over and hugs him,them takes a step back and smiles* Good Morning!! Dan:Good Morning!!