Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1751

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki smiles. "Why? Because I love you so much! Your the only guy who loves me for me! You don't even mind my other personality. Just your smile can calm me down. Your the guy I've been looking for my whole life. There is no way I'm letting you go." She kisses him. "I love you Dan and I always will."
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: I always will love you....even after this world ends....i'll always be by your side....because i love you more than anything in this world..... Stacey:*had her ears uncovered* Hey!! What about me!! Dan:*sighs* You 2 Stacey....... Stacey:*smiled widely and covered her ears back up* Dan:*snickers a bit and kisses Nikki deeply*
over a year ago killer24 said…
(g2g oh and hunter is taller and has spiky blonde hair see ya, good luck dude)
Nikki kisses him back and smiles. Tears started to stream down her face but she was still smiling. "You have no idea how happy i am right now...words can't even describe it."
(*groans* i dont think i cant take much more of the bullshit....but thanks.......maybe i can find a knife or something and slit my throat)
Dan: Hehe, i knew you would be happy.....and im even happier because your happy *wolf ears perk upwards*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
(dude don't even talk like that it fucking pisses me off don't even joke like that it is not worth it to end your own life trust me I've tried killing myself I've thought about it for a long time but jesus christ I have had way to many people die in my life just to see someone else do it so don't you fucking talk like that just look at the positive things in your life like your freinds and family)
(And Jess....you wouldn't leave her would you?)
Nikki giggles and fiddles with his wolf ears. "So soft...just like your smile." She smiles softly.
(LIFE ISNT WORTH IT!!! I've lived through to much of shit......i cant do this anymore........Life is just a big cheating fucking game and i lost...
(But you asked jess to MARRY YOU!!! Your just going to kill yourself after asking her that?!?!)
(dude nothing is worth killing yourself over my best freind just recently lost his step dad to suicide he is still hurting whenever someone brings him up, just think about the people that you will be leaving behind if you do the same thing just think about your freinds your family who will be heartbroken)
(Look at it from my point of view!!! Me being in here 3 months!!! Jessy sad and lonely!!! Some guy walks up to her and cheers her up!!! Then next thing you know, They're having sex somewhere!!! Im quiting the game called "Life" before i lose oh i forgot, i already fucking lost!!!)
last edited over a year ago
(But how can you even kill yourself? They won't let you have any sharp objects!)
Family!!!? Family!!!? Dont make me fucking laugh!!!! My family doesnt give a shit about me!!! What am i to them!!!?? Some fucking psychopath!!!!?? You got that damn right!! And frineds?? I left my friends back in fucking NEW YORK!!!! WhAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!!!? SMILE ABOUT IT!!?
(And i've got my ways of getting sharp objects.)( For instance, oooooo i found a knife that i put in my fucking shoe,lets see what i can fucking do with it!!! >:(
(Don't you have friends at your school?)
(jesus dude its still not worth it)
(NO LIFE'S NOT WORTH IT!!!! AND HELL YEAH I HAVE FRIENDS AT MY SCHOOL!!! but whats the point?? Oh never mind i can answer that one THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT!!! LIVING HAS NO POINT!!!
(Please calm down Rawr. I know it must be hard to but try. If you act crazy and burst out a lot they will never let you go...)
(GOOD, THEN I"LL juST SLIT MY DAMN THROAT AND LET MY BODY ROT AND DIE!!!)
(But jess believes you won't do anything bad to yourself...don't prove her wrong...)
(FUCK HER!!!)(I TOLD YOU SO!!!!)
(.........)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(okay?)(im gone...)
(Rawr is back! Rawr is back! XD)
(LOL, RAAAAAAAWWWWRRR!!!!!)
(LOL!!!)
Dan:*looks into her eyes and smiles softly* I love you so mcuh *hugs her*
Nikki gladly hugs him back. "I love you so much too."
Kaito glances over at them and then looks away, smiling.
Dan:*pulls out a shining small box and smiles brightly* Hehe
Nikki stares in shock. "B-But how did you...? I mean you were gone for 3 years! How did you get that???"
Hunter: thay must have a shop in hell hahaha
Dan:Hehe i remember when i used to do this!!! *punches Hunter in the face, sending him flying into a building,then Dan turns to Nikki* I made it....
Hunter: you mean try! *pushes his arm away*
Nikki blushes. "Really? You made a ring while you were dead?" Kaito accidentlly let a chuckled and quickly turned away, acting innocent.
Dan:*you've gotten better, but im an Angel/WereWolf!!! *flicks his finger and Hunter goes flying back into a light pole that fell on him as he crashed into it* Heh,but do you really think you can beat me?? I dont think you want to die today *smirks as his fangs and claws grow* *turns to Nikki again* Yep, while i was dead, but then again i was kinda alive sooo yeah!! You wanna put it on? *smiles at her softly, even though he still had his fangs sticking out*
last edited over a year ago
Nikki smiles softly, not caring much about the fangs. "No....I want you to put it on." She gives him her left hand.
Dan:*fangs return to normal teeth* I'll be glad to *opens the glowing box and the inside was shining a white light*
Nikki stares in awe. "Whoa..."
Dan: *smiles and pulls out a shining light and slips it on her finger and win it disappeared a gold and silvr crystal ring was on her finger*
(The Ring)
Dan: *smiles and pulls out a shining light and slips it on her finger and win it disappeared a gold a
Hunter: I never said fighting you well congrats
(Nice!)
Nikki gasps as she stares at the ring. "Wow...its beautiful!"
(Hehe, thanks, thats actually the one i brought for "YOU KNOW WHO" but fuck her i dont care.....i threw it away,tossed it down a drain)
Dan:But your more beautiful *kisses her deeply*
(Wow...what a waste. Oh well! She doesn't deserve a pretty ring like that anyway! :P)
Nikki blushes and kisses him back, just as deep.
(I know right).......MG how come you always seem happy?? Hehe,it makes me feel happy!!!)
Dan:*looks at Nikki,then at everyone else* So....what do we do now? Stacey:*uncovers her ears and shrugs* Luke:Me dont know :P
Hunter: wow still stupid as ever you just got engaged have a party duh
(Because I try to not think negatively. If I do, I become depressed and then my friends will yell at me -_- They hate when I'm depressed especially when I don't tell them why. So I just keep smiling and do my best to look at the positives that has happen in my life! Like meeting everyone in the Rp! XD)
Kaito uncovers his ears and smiles. "PARTY!!!!"
Dan: And you still suck at kiling zombies compared to me!! DUH!!! *smirks* even back then when i first met you, i was still better than you, you sucked!!! *laughs a bit* Yeah but a party sounds like a good idea to me! Stacey:YAY!!! Party!! Luke: Im up for that!!
Nikki smiles. "Yeah!" Kaito gave Dan thumbs up. "Awesomeness!!"