Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1751

over a year ago killer24 said…
hunter: hahaha un like you I go for a quiet kill not a rip'em to bits kill *walks down the road*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: *grabs the collar of Hunter's shirt* where the hell are you going? Your coming and partying with us!!!! no if ands or buts......or anything of that sort.
Hunter: dude I'm a lone "wolf" I had that one for ever haha
Dan: *punches him in the head* No more wolf jokes.....and if your such a lone wolf how come you helped me in the first place?? Cause your not a freakin solo type of person.....now come on *grabs Niki's hand and starts walking,dragging Hunter along with him* lets go find a good spot to party!! Stacey:Yeah!! *runs and hugs one of his arms as she walks with him* Luke:HELL YEAH!!! *follows them*
Hunter: but the jokes are so funny and I wouldn't have let you die besides when did I?, no really I think that last his did damage
Dan:*shrugs* I hope it didnt but at the same time i hope it did, you need to stick around sometimes and loosin up, i hope that one knocked some sense into you.....
Hunter: I get the feeling you missed me, but hay it's not like I have a choice it just feels bad to stay in one place I just have a bad feeling somtime. If I am staying here (forced) then can I walk?
Dan:Yeah, i kinda did miss having someone cool to hang back with.....and no, you cant walk, i prefer dragging you a lot better
Hunter: thanks and like a mother wolf would do carrying her young by the back of there necks hahaha, well I'm a dead man but so worth it
Dan: Why you little!!!! *slams him onto the ground so hard that it cracked*
last edited over a year ago
Hunter: *falls silent = passed ou*
Dan:Damnit why do i always over do it?? Stacey:*giggeled* Luke:*laughs silently*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki smiles and Katio laughs. "So let's party!"
Dan:yeah.....lets *smiles*
Kaito smirks. "Alright! First! Find a location and then snacks!"
Dan:I got the perfect location!! *smirks* And its the perfect day
Nikki looks at him. "Really? Where?"
Dan:You'll see *pick up the pace* We gotta hurry or we'll be late!!
Nikki holds on to his hand tightly, keeping up with him. Kaito follows, excited. "Oh boy! I can't wait to see!"
**they walk and finally stop at a mansion like building and they could here loud music coming from behind the doors** Dan:hehe, we're here!! *knocks on the door 4 times and then says:* Itogami adimus lichnicus faoyi akigami!! **the door opens and reveals a huge hardcore party going on and everyone was dancing and talking and eating snacks and etc.**
Kaito shouts. "HELL YEAH!!!! This is what I'm talking about!" Nikki stares in shock. "Wow...this is amazing!"
Dan:Hell yeah it is!! Now go have some fun!! Stacey: SEEYA INSIDE!!!! Luke: FUCK YEAH!!!!! **they both run inside** Dan:*smiles at them and sits down in front of the door and looks at Nikki and Kaito* Well? are you 2 going in?
Kaito is gone in a blink of an eye. "PARTY TIME!!!" Nikki giggles and sits next Dan, resting her head on his shoulder.
Dan:Whats wrong? arent you going to go have fun with them?
Nikki smiles. "It's no fun without you..."
(do you know how much I envy you right now?)
(hehe, why envy me?)
(because your hanging out with a girl who will most likely be your gf! While I'm all alone with no hot guy in sight. Life is so not fair!! :,(
(Awwwww, from all the partying you do i thought you had a guy!!!!)(Life isnt fair but it should atleast be fair to the awesome people!!!!!)
Dan:oh go ahead *smiles* I'll still be here when you get back,so dont let me stop you from having fun
(If I had a guy, I wouldn't be on here much. I would most likely spending time with him just like you do with a girl! Let me guess, Trinidy is over at your house right now? )
Nikki shakes her head and hugs his arm. "Being with you is fun."
(Nope, she left,she said she needed to catch some Z's and kill them XD)(She kissed me on the cheek before she left.......what does that mean?)
Dan:*hugs her back* Wanna get a room? *smiles*
(It means she likes you but most likely wants to take things slow and not rush into a relationship.......lucky..... :P)
Nikki smiles and nods. "Okay!"
(Really?? But before that she kissed- kissed me, on the lips)
Dan:*grabs her hand and smiles softly at her* Ok *he leads her into the house and up some swirly stairs*
(Seriously?! Okay now I'm confused! First lips...then cheek.....whoa...I don't know if she wants to jump right into a relationship or not. @.@ if you want to kiss her though....go for it. Cause obviously she doesn't mind....)
Nikki smiles.
(-_-''' Women......they're so confusing sometimes.....)
Dan:*stops at a room* I think its time we have some fun of our own.....what do you think?
(Yes...yes we are. We give you guys mix signals to get you all confused and stuff just to see what you will do next. :P)
Nikki blushes slightly and nods. "Yeah, we should."
(hehe)
Dan:*kisses her deeply before opening the door and bringing her in*
Nikki kisses him back and drops her duffle bag next to the door, shaking the whole house but she doesn't notice.
Dan:*kisses her again before taking off his shirt*
Nikki blushes and fiddles with the bottom her shirt.
Dan:hehe, need help with that?
Nikki shakes her head. "I-I got this...." She slowly takes off her shirt.
Dan:*smirks* Sexy......
Nikki smiles, blushing slightly. "Thanks..."
Dan:*kisses her deeply* no problem Nikki...... Stacey:*listens closely by the door and thinks to her self:No NO NO!!! I was supposed to do him first!!! *for the first time in her life, she felt jealous and hated it*
Nikki smiles softly and kisses him back. Kaito goes upstairs and looks around. "That shake...no doubt Nikki dropped her bag of doom." He sees Stacey close to a door and raises an eyebrow. "I think I just found out where Nikki and Dan disappeared to..."
Dan:in the past 3 years i missed you so much *kissed her even deeper as he layed her down slowly on the bed* Stacey:*ears perk up and she walks away from the door as she heres Kaito*
Nikki blushes. "And I missed you. There wasn't one moment that I haven't been thinking of you. You were always on my mind." She grabs his face and kisses him deeper. Kaito waves at Stacey. "Hey!"
Dan:Yeah.....you were always on my mind as well....so, any hints on where your pleasure spot is?
Stacey: Doesnt say anything and walks down the stairs to Luke,who was partially drunk* Luke?? Luke: FRIED ZOMBIES!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!
Nikki blushes slightly and smirks. "You have to find it on your own."
Kaito sighs. "Hard to please eh? Oh well! Back to drinking!" He goes back downstairs and goes right back to drinking. He saw Luke and shook his head. "Easy drunk...It takes more then a few to get me even tipsy!" He chugs down on a drink.
Dan: *smirks*fine, i will, *licks her neck as he let one of his hands seach her body*