Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1751

over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Sees marci and grabs may on carries her on his back and walks to marci*hey you ok*
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *falls though a house roof* "ow!" *faints*
over a year ago whiskersST said…
Marci: yeah *sniffs*
(gtg)
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(see ya whiskers)
Dan: *lands on the ground and pulls out the shotgun* Talk about a home made parachute *starts walking anywhere besides where the plane crashed
Tyson:*your not i know*
Dan: *runs over to the house Hunter crashed through* Yo Hunter! *gets a bottle of water out of his bag and pours it on his face*
Hunter: "that was not fun" *sits up* "hay dude"
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki coughed and got out. "Ow...I'm never doing that agin..."
Dan: it was for me
Marci: looks at him
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze Phoenix
Appearance: (picture)
Personality: ~
Background: Orphan. Went zombies attack his orphanage. He killed them all then left
Weapon(s): Anything
Name: Blaze Phoenix 
Appearance: (picture)
Personality: ~
Background: Orphan. Went zombie
Hunter: what dude?
Dan: jumping off the plane, its was kinda fun
Hunter: goodie for you *gets up and clicks bones*
Dan: well, see ya *starts walking away*
Hunter: wait dude what was that with you and her back there?
Dan: for one i kinda snapped and she's a blood sucker and I dont like her anymore, make sure you tell them if she comes anywhere near me *reloads shotgun* theres gonna be some trouble
Hunter: "so what if she is a vampire whats that got to do with you not liking her?"
Dan: its not the vampire thing believe me when i say im not human myself, she slapped me and hissed at me like some freakin cat twice so thats not a good thing, and she's start to aggravate my nerve so yeah im starting to hate her a lot. *starts walking again*
Dan: *walks around* So where the hell am I?
Tyson:*the edge of germany*
Dan: *quickly turns around aiming the shotgun* You scared the hell out at of me!
Dan: *lowers the shotgun* the edge of Germany.... shouldnt take me long to get where I need to go.
(gtg)
Marci: looks around and sees Dan. Pulls out sword and pointed it at him and slowly flew away still faceing him. Grits teeth.
last edited over a year ago
Dan: *glares at her, then rips a tree out the ground and throw it at her, missing by a couple of inches*
Tyson*do you even know where to go??
Dan: whats that got to do with her!? *points the shotgun at Marci* why is she even here? damn leech!
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Jayden Cross

Appearance:Jet black spiky hair,White hooded jacket,Blue jean baggies,Black military boots.Fingerless gloves,Elbow and knee pads.He carries a backpack in which he jeeps his weapons
He moves with a skate board

Personnality:Cool and Jovial.Sometimes takes killing zombies as a game.

Bio:He lived with his parents,elder sister and junior brother.When the virus came about,they were all infected and they tried to kill him.He had no choice than to kill them all but his brother succeeded in biting him in the shoulder.Strangely,his body has contained the virus for all these years but has also given him strange abilities like zombie smelling , awesome strength ,he can't feel pain and he's immune to zombie bites.

Weapons:Two Uzis,a Bazooka and a combat knife.

"wakes up in a room
with the walls tainted with blood and brains.
Jayden:Ewww I guess I fell asleep after killing all these last night.Oh it stinks
"stands up and puts his Uzis into his bag.Then picks up his Bazooka and goes out of the building,then turns and aims with the Bazooka.As he aims he sees more zombies coming towards him from the building.
Jayden:Bye Bye Scum.BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"turns and goes away"
Jayden:I guess I'll need to find some companions...some human companions
Dan: You know what forget it....*walks away from them* what a bunch of idiots, i can find my own way around Germany
Hunter: where did every one go. God you fall out of a plane and you lose every one
(hey dudes where are you guys exactly?I'd like to meet up)
Dan: who the fuck do they think i am..... some kind of idiot? a moron? stupid blood sucker.....stupid Cole...... Hunter and Nikki are the only cool ones out of those 5.....
(hey I've started a one piece rp in the forum here so please it'll be cool if anyone could join)
Jayden:I guess I'll just have to go on by myself"gets on his skateboard and starts skating away"
over a year ago Angel-of-Light said…
Hello, I Didn't Read All of The Role-play So Can You Guys Fill Me In. Anyway Here's My Character.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Name: Tristan Walker
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Appearance: The Picture

Background: After spending his first semester holed up in a dorm room watching horror movies, Tristan was given a choice: Stop fooling around and get his grades up, or drop out. Now that the planet's overrun with murderous zombies, and all of his professors are dead, Tristan at least has the cold comfort that he's been studying up on the right subject after all.

Personality: Tristan tends to be reflective and contemplative. He likes to have a few close friends instead of many acquaintances. Tristan Is also pragmatic and precise. He is very detailed oriented. He highly values experience and has an excellent memory. He prefers to remain objective, concentrating more on facts than subjective factors in a situation. And Tristan is a structured and organized individual, preferring an orderly environment. He is a decisive planner who likes bringing closure to projects.

Survival Kit
1) Good comfy backpack. To Carry All of Your Stuff.
2) Sleeping bag. So You Don’t Have To Sleep on Rocks.
3) Glow sticks. A Nice Source of Light.
4) Compass and map. To Help Find Your Way.
5) Self-Powered Flashlight and Radio. You Need To Keep With The Times.
6) 8' x 10' tarp. Makes a Good, Quick Tent.
7) Multi-tool. A Good Thing To Have With You At All Times.

Weapons

Primary) CZ 750 S1 M1 SPORT Rifle.
Secondary) Colt M1991A1.
Melee) Crowbar.
Hello, I Didn't Read All of The Role-play So Can You Guys Fill Me In. Anyway Here's My Character.
--
(cool, right now we're at the edge of Germany after the plane crashed, my character *Dan* is a bit pissed, and one of the characters is a vampire, so thats pretty much whats going on now)
Nikki looks around nervously. "Don't tell me I'm all alone again..."
Dan: *walks toward the crashed plane* Now where did I leave that damn thing....
Nikki heard a voice and ran towards it. "Dan! Your okay?!"
Dan: *turns around* Hey Nikki *waves a little*
Nikki sighs in relief. "I thought everyone was killed! I was so alone I wasn't sure about anything anymore."
Dan: everyone is alright.... *continues to look around* There They are! *grabs a AK-74 off the ground along with an Uzi and some grenades* So what are you going to do?
Nikki shrugs. "Not sure. Find a place to live I guess and take a shower to get this blood off me. What about you?"
Dan: getting out of Germany, or maybe stay and try to start a family, it really depends on certain things....
Nikki looked at him, confused. "What certain things?"
Dan: Things like killing the general and blowing up Germany, or looking for the perfect girl and so on....
Nikki was shocked. "Kill the general and blow up Germany?! No way! In this zombie infested world? Can't I just live in one place that zombies don't roam as much. That way I can keep my other self at bay. As for finding the perfect girl....sorry I don't think that's going to happen."
Dan: Fine, I wont blow up Germany...unless they piss me off, as for the perfect girl thing, I just want to meet someone as crazy as me *laughs* but i guess your right, that probably wont happen. *walks past her*
Nikki looked at him. "Now where are you going?"