Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1751

over a year ago whiskersST said…
Marci: well, I'm a girl *whips a zombie* I survived *whips another zombie* and I am a killing machine *uses whip to wrap around Dan and pulled it so he is coming closer* any other questions?
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Chain saws ten zombies out of his way and shoots some heads off finishing all of them off anf makes his way inside
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter:and thay call it zombie apocalypse love hahahaha *jumps off the roof tops and shoulders bow en takes out hunting knives*
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: ruthless... i like that
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki smirked as a group of zombies cam her way. She quickly took out her pistols and shot him with a crazy look on her face. "Die you fuckin bastards!!!!" She shot them all in seconds. "Heh, who's next?" She saw some more and grin. "Your second funeral!" She continue to shoot them down.
(good one music)
Marci: *caresses his face then let go of him and whipped a zombie that was behind him* your welcome. *smiles*
Dan: *smirks and shoots two zombies that were crawling toward them* *remembers something* you guys wanna go to the school? crap load of zombies there.
Marci: we can make it *smiles and runs off ahead of them whipping as she goes*
(Thanks killer :))
Nikki laughed as a pile of really dead zombies kept getting bigger and bigger. "Who else wants a piece of me?!?!"
Cole make his way to a road where he sees a shit load of zombies*oh yeah* he charges at the zombies and fires
Dan: *runs beside her with his bat* I know we can now *Cracks open a zombie's skull with the bat* but we still gotta get out of this town.
Hunter: crap even in a apocalypse we have to go to school! Ok *runs on the roof tops shooting z's*
Marci: *makes it to the school* that wasn't hard
Dan: lets go inside then *jumps over the fence*
After his done with the zombie he notices he reach the school back door and he enters
Hunter: *jumps throw a smashed window* yo!! Z's what some lunch? *takes out knives and has a party with the Z's*
Nikki put her guns away and looked around nervously. "Oh boy..." She saw a school close near by. "Maybe there is someone who is not a zombie there!" She ran to the school with her big duffle bag and went into an emergency ext door.
He makes it to to the lunch room and sees more then he reloads and enters and fires at will
Dan: *kicks in the door * these little bullets went wee wee wee all the way through your skulls! *shoots ten zombies in the head and started killing more*
last edited over a year ago
Nikki heard gun shot and jumped. "So there are zombies in here to..." Some zombies come towards and she got a bit scared. "No way..." She started to shake as reached for her guns. As soon as she touched it, she smirked and quickly shot them all down. "You messed with the wrong girl." She reload as more came. She smirked. "When will you learn? I'm your worst fuckin nightmare!!!" She laughed as she continued to shoot.
Still shooting at zombies and finishes the last of them*shit this took long as hell*he reloads
Marci: *enters and starts whipping a lot of zombies looks around and notices they are all gone* that's enough.
Hunter: *stands still covered in blood* well that was messy
Marci: *looks at nikki* I like you kid. Whats your name?
Dan: *laughs* piece of cake *walks out of the school and regroups with everyone* well that was fun...
hmmm
Hunter: yeah fun now see Ya I'm going to have a shower *walks into the school and looks for the showers*
Marci: *leans up against the wall and puts a piece of gum in her mouth and starts chewing it* who's the teacher?
Dan: *opens the bag and pulls out the Gatlen gun* I always hated this school *starts sprayin the school and prints his name on it while listening to the bullets as they hit the ground* I think thats good enough *stops*
Comes out the front door with blood in his gun and all over his armor and sees the strangers and reloads his gun
Marci: *yawns* what time is it anyway?
Dan: *sees someone come out of the school and points the Gatlen gun at him* Who are you?
Nikki shoots a zombie behind her and smirks. "Nikki" She shoots one between the eyes. "What's your name kid?"
Walks down the stairs and puts a desert eagle at his head
Hunter: um I don't think there is showers
Dan: *pulls the gun away slowly* You're clearly not infected...with all that damn armor...
Marci: Marci, sup. *whips a zombie who was behind Nikki*
(mg, need you on my RP)
Puts his gun away and takes off his helmet*well glad some surviving people*
Hunter: wow more live people cool
Dan: Crap... I forgot they were still in there *walks up to the stranger* Im Dan by the way. *enters the school* hey,... you comin'
Marci: come on Nikki time to go in *walks inside*
Puts his helmet back on And enters and start walking*names Cole*walks ahead
Dan: Hunter! Where the hell are you!
Marci: *laughs*
Nikki smirks and puts her guns away. She nods timidly. "Okay." She follows Marci.
Hunter: in the vents dude
Dan: what the heck are you doing in there?
Hunter: I don't know *jumps out of the vents*
Jak: have you seen the girl anywhere?