Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: *finishes his 50 pancakes* Hehe, done!! *goes to the fridge and grabs 2 orange juices* here *tosses one to Nikki*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki catches it. "Thanks!" She finishes off her pancakes and took a sip of her orange juice. "Are we moving out?"
Dan: *groans* i really dont want to right now, but yes.....we're moving out
Nikki giggles. "You want to stay here a bit longer?"
Dan: Yess, thats exactly what i want to do!!!
Nikki smiles. "Okay then! Let's do that!"
Dan: I still need to take a shower *grabs some clothes and runs into the bathroom,taking off his clothes and jumping in the shower... **the hot water automatically came on**
Nikki sighs happily and pulls out her twin pistols. She smirks. "Looks like I'll time to clean that zombie blood off you two." She pulled out a cloth and cleaned off the blood. "There! Now aren't you looking sexy." She chuckles as she holds both guns in her hand.
**30 minutes later, Dan walks out of the bathroom with new clothes on** Dan:Better.....alot better*
Nikki smirks. "I know. Loving my new clothes as well. Your looking very hot in your new clothes."
Dan: hehe, and your looking very hot in yours *smiles cheerfully*
Nikki giggles. "Why thank you!" She winks.
Dan: *sits down on the bed* Now for some tv....havent watched it in the last 12 months *grabs a remote and clicks a red button* **a tv flips up from behind one of the walls** Dan:Cool!!
Nikki stands up. "I'll go for a walk." She puts her twin pistols back into the holsters on her waist. "See yeah when I get back!"
Dan: *looks at her* Ok......but make sure you stay safe, okay?
last edited over a year ago
Nikki smirks. "I'll be fine. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." She walks over to him and kisses him before walking out the tent.
Dan: *smiles as he watches her walk out*
Nikki walks around in the forest, lost in thought. Her feet leads her to a stream and she blinks. "Wow..." She sits next to it and sighs. "Father...."
Dan:*lays back on the bed and listens to the new* Tv:and todays news,50 juggernauts were captured and brung in to be used as targets and tests for new recruits to pass. Dan:*sighs as he listens to more of the tv*
Nikki pulls her knees up and sighs as she looked at the stream. In a split second she pulled her guns out and quickly turned around. "Show yourself or I'll blow your fucking brains out!" There was rustle in the bushes and the person steps out. She gasps. "N-No way..."
TV: and in other news,---- Dan:*goes into deep thought*
A guy came out with a smirk. "Long time no see." Nikki stares in shock. "W-What? T-That's impossible! You can't be here!" The guy laughs. "Well obviously I can since I'm standing right in front of you." Nikki glares. "You were attacked. I saw it!" The guy shook his head. "Yes but you didn't stick around to see the big finish." Nikki looks down. "The place exploded...with you inside....you should be dead." The guy got closer but Nikki shot the ground in front of him. "Don't you dare come near me!" The guy sighs. "Still as dangerous as ever. How about you put those guns down so we can talk." Nikki shook her head once. "Not happening." She shot the ground again, making him jump back.
Dan:*gun shots break his deep thoughts and he jumps up* Nikki! *grabs a P90 out of the corner along with a rocket launcher and his favorite G18s and runs out of the tent* Damnit i knew i should've went with her!!!
The guy sighs. "Your not making this easy for me." Nikki glares. "It never was. Now scram before I really blow your fucking brains out!" She shot a tree next to him. The guy frowns. "Somethings changed...you seem...different..." Nikki smirked a bit. "You mean clean? Then yes, I finally got a well deserved shower." He shook his head and got closer. Nikki shot by his ear. "I said stop!" He stopped. "You've been kissing someone haven't you? Your lips are swollen a bit." She smirked. "Yes, in fact I have. He is a better and greater kisser you will ever be!" She shot at the ground in front of him, making him back up. "Now leave!" The guy stood still, staring at her. "Not without you." HE rushed forward and grabbed her shoulders. Nikki glared. "What the-" He silenced her with a kiss and her eyes went wide with shock and fright as her guns drop to the ground. She was too shock to move.
Dan:*sees them and stops completely* W-what the hell!!!? *a familiar feeling started to rush through his veins* What the hell is going on here!!!??
Nikki snapped out of her shock and manage to kick one of her guns in the air and catch. The guy notice and quickly jumped back as Nikki starting shooting at him. "You bastard!!!!" The guy easily dodge all the bullets. "Temper, temper. A guy can't get a kiss from his girlfriend?" Nikki got her other gun and continued to shoot. "Did you forget that you cheated on me with some slut!!" The guy sighs. "That was the past. Besides, she's dead and I always loved you." Nikki got extremely pissed. "BULLSHIT! NOW DIE!!" The guy jumped behind the bushes and disappeared. Nikki breathes heavily as she ran out of bullets. Her vision got blurry and she stumbled. "D-Damn...him....I should have....known." She collapse, passing out.
Dan: *temper shoots sky high as he rips a tree out the ground and threw it at the bush the guy was behind* You son of a *picks Nikki up and takes her to the tent and lays her on the bed,then leaves and goes into town where they were having a tournament against juggernauts,he was to pissed off to care about exposing his in-human strengh*
The guy smirks as he sneaks into the tent and over at Nikki. "That little liquid will keep you out for a while. Now come on." He picks her up. "Let's get going my dear." He leaves with her and disappears.
Dan:*feels an irritating jolt in his ears and nose and smirks, runs back toward the tent* **before he disappeared he was caught by a bear trap and a rope that was hiddent under it flipped him upside down** Dan: *pulls out his rocket launcher and runs into the forest toward the tent*
The guy screams. "OUCH!!" He drops Nikki on the ground who only moan but didn't wake up. He glared at the trap. "Who sets up bear traps anymore?!?!
Dan: *walks out of the shadows with a enraged expression* I do!!! *swings the rocket launcher with crushing strengh and hits the guy in the head* You bastard!!! *swings it again and hits him in the head,then pulls out his G18 before he hits him in the head again with the rocket launcher*
Blood drips from his head as he stops moving.
Dan: *sprays his body with bullets until he runs out of bullets* Damn *pulls out the P90 and contiues to spray his body until the skin started to pill and rip off*
Nikki moans but still doesnt wake up. "Dan..."
Dan: *runs out of ammo in the P90* that piece of shit, who the hell is he!!!? *presses a button on the tent and it turns back into a cube,then he drags Nikki 20 feet away and steps in front of her and glares at the body* Now you son of a bitch!!! *pulls out the rocket launcher* Kiss this shit hole!!! *fires a rocket at the body and a huge explosion accured,making a loud sound and shaking the ground a little*
Nikki moans and just rolls over, sleeping still.
(Powerful knock out liquid! XD)
(Really Powerful XD!)
Dan: *resets the tent and Tosses Nikki into the bed and sits down outside*
Nikki sighs in her sleep.
Dan: I cant believe this is happening.....*skips a pebble across the ground* she did that with that guy.....*skips a rock across the ground* More Betrayl!!! *throws a boulder across the ground*
Nikki jumped up. "What the?" She goes outside. "Dan? What's going on?"
Dan:*doesnt say anything,only looks at her then turns around*
over a year ago killer24 said…
laugh
Hunter: *swings up side down from a branch* "I can't believe it's not butter!"
laugh
(LOL!!!)
big smile
(yep!)
(Lol!)
Nikki stares confuse and then remembers. She sighs. "He was an ex of mine. We were fight zombies together till I thought he blew himself up with a horn of zombies! He only wants me because of my split personality. I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. I was too shocked and surprise to even move. When I heard you, I realize what was happening and was too frustrated to aim straight. I'm sorry for everything...I'll leave now..." She walks back inside the tent, grabbing her duffle bag.
Dan:*falls asleep all of a sudden*
Nikki dropped her bag with a thud and carried him inside the tent. She laid him down on the bed before walking out the tent, grabbing her bag and leaving.
Hunter: "holy hell drama is every were and even with zombie's it's still here!"
Dan: *opens one eye before she leaves and asked* Then how the Hell did he even get close enough to Kiss you??
Nikki stops and glances at him. "He rushed at me. He never did that before. He was always so cautious. But of course, he surprised me and forced me to drink something. Damn him...hope he burns in hell..." She leaves before he says anything else.