Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: well they better get out of Germany because im gonna turn it to dust
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
*Watever makes you feel happy*
Dan:so i can kill Tyson if it makes me feel happy?
*kill him I'll kill you myself I'm not joking hands off him his been force to become a soldier it wasn't his choice*
Dan: hey you said what ever makes me happy.....so why are you following me anyways
Because he told me to and I said that with sarcasm*
Dan: so your like his pet or somethin'?
*It's not like that!!*
Dan: it seems like it, its like your a dog and hes the master, he told you to fetch a bone and you did it without asking any questions
Gob changes the her real form and walks away crying
Gob changes the her real form and walks away crying
Dan: *facepalm* Fuuck! what the hell is wrong with my words these days!! *walks beside her* can you please tell me what i said wrong?
*Y-you called...me a dog*she keeps crying
Dan: no thats not what i was trying to say! *sighs* what im trying to say is you need to start making your own decisions, like when he told you to follow me, did he even say please? or even bother to ask you how you felt about it?
*he does ask me about how i feel and alll but he does repay me back in any way he can but the please thing I told him never to say be of one little accident that happened with him and it nearly costed his life so thats why there nevera please from me or him*she stops crying and walks
over a year ago whiskersST said…
Marci: are we there yet?
Evan: fell asleep
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki looks out the window. "I don't think so..."
Dan: well, atleast i did something right today
Tyson:*guys were heading to a small town*he keeps driving and thinks*Gob......*
Gob:walks to a town
Dan: wait a minute... how come i can hear that bastard?
last edited over a year ago
Tyson sees Dan and drives right past sticking the middle finger at him
Dan: *shoots Tyson in the hand and sticks his middle finger up at him*
Pulls his hand inside before the bullet hits him
Dan: You better run, damn soldier wanna be. *looks at Gob* why the hell is he here?
Gob is fas ahead of Dan and she heading to town
Dan: *lets her go ahead* Damnet, if it was anyone else i would of ditched them, i cant do that to her, but why? *runs and catches up with her* why are they following us?
*there not the town were going is were there going there a old plane we can use to get to Germany but we could leave you behind since you don't like us so yeah*looks at Dan*why do you hate tyson*
Dan: *stops walking* He runs his damn mouth to much, he's the real reason my father did this to earth *angrier* he almost got my father killed 3 times in a row with his stupid Soldier honor, that piece of shit. my dad came home from work everyday exhausted because of him. I cant believe I ever looked at that son of a bitch as a role model. Hes nothing but scum, and the only way i'll go anywhere near him now is when I want to kill him. He never took my side on anything.... and he still doesn't, no matter how many times i've gotten him out of trouble *turns around and looks the other way*
crying
*so your calling big brother an asshole then *she goes silent and hold the gun to her head *so then I'm a asshole as well you don't won't the trouble so ill make it go away*she puts his finger on the trigger
Jak:wait, what are you talking about? big brother?
*he my big brother he kept saving your dad ass for you-a tear drop falls to the ground-Im his sister but I was born in the lab with his family DNA but after family wad killed he started to take care of me thats why he still fight for me he knew your dad that he had a kid and he never takes your side because he wants whats best for you yet you want to kill so you want to kill me*
Dan:*quick draws and shoots the top of the gun, sending it flying in the air* Your different from him though, to me, you two are completely different. *all of a sudden enraged* wants the best for me? i was beat half way to death because of him!! He never saved my dad not once in his entire life!! Your a Sharp Shooter and its about time you act like one!!! *shoots the pistol to pieces and walks in front of her*
over a year ago whiskersST said…
Marci: that town wasn't my home town you know. I was on vacation...
*Danm I thought you would be....better then your dad....tyson I'm coming*she runs into town crying
Dan: I give up!! *turns the other way and starts walking* thought i would be better than my father? If he wasnt zombiefied he would've just let you kill yourself, why does people try and bring him into everything? *opens his bag and takes out a shotgun* She doesn't even have a damn weapon....
Dan: I give up!! *turns the other way and starts walking* thought i would be better than my father? I
Tyson walks out the truck and sees Gob*that's asshole *walks to Gob*hey are you ok?*
Gob:runs into tyson arms*noo*
Tyson:hugs Gob*can we call you by your real name *
(Gob aka may)
May:*well I'm tierd*
Tyson wipes the tears off may*ok then*he piggy back way and she falls asleep on him
Dan: *sees somethin coming toward him from underground* Tremeler! *fires a around at the ground, the sound of the shot spreads through the air*
Tyson looks far ahead of him*what the hell was that?*
(Tremeler)
(Tremeler)
Dan: *runs toward Tyson and the others to warn them* Why ME!!! *turns around and fires another round*
Tyson sees Dan *what in the world is he doing*sees something chasing him*Wtf*
Dan: *yells* RUN!! Tremeler!!!
Tyson runs with may on his back*that thing is a new world record of ugly*
Dan: *easily catches up with Tyson* you gotta knife or somethin'?
*here*gives Dan a butcher knife
Dan: *takes the knife* get everyone inside the plane and leave before that thing destroys it.. it has enough intelligence to know what we're doing.
(Need to go get something at the store ok )
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki wakes up from her sleep. "What's going on here? Did we make it yet?"
(K)
(Back)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(hay sorry I was off)