Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM
save

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan:*didnt hear what Kaito said......in fact, he was looking right past him* Um,i'll be back *lays Stacey by Luke* Protect her...... Luke:*nods* With my life..... Dan:*thumbs up and runs off* You guys stay here!!
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Kaito frowns and looks at the day dreaming Nikki and pushes her towards the direction Dan went. Nikki blinks and glares at Kaito. "What the fuck?!" Kaito points. "Go follow Dan." Nikki frowns. "Why? Didn't he say stay here?" Kaito facepalms.
Dan:*runs toward a building chasing something.....or someone* Come back here you mut!!! **A zombiedfied dof dasehs around into the building then turns around** Dan:WHAT THE FUCK!!!???
(Zombie Dog)
Dan:*runs toward a building chasing something.....or someone* Come back here you mut!!! **A zombiedfi
(Gross XP)
Kaito frowns and run towards where Dan went. Nikki sighs. "Idiot..."
(Awww its a cute little DEOMON ZOMBIE DOG!!!)

**A group of the zombiefied dogs surrounded him** Dan:Oh shit......*stays on guard* these fucking things are digusting....I think i can get infected by these things....they're a new kind.....that means--that son of a!!- **one of the zombie dogs jumps at him and he crushes its skull as he kicks it into the ground** Dan:these arent the average Zombie muts.....*realizes something* Okay!! no your here * Father!!! *a tall man walks out of the shadows holding a large Dog like Zombie Wolf by its leash* Father:Hello son.....
(Dan's Father)
(Dan's Father)
(Lol nice looking father he has.)
Kaito watches from a tree and gasps. He jumps down and crushes one of the dogs head. "Sick..." Another goes after him and he slashes his claws, slicing it in half. "But cool!" He smirks.
(Thats the Zombie version.....he looks nothing like that as a regular human :P)
Dan:*quickly looks back at Kaito* GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!! **But it was to late, Dan's father was in front of Kaito and grabbed his throat and lifted him into the air* Father: It seems like we have a unwanted guest....*begins to crush throat* Dan:*lunges foward and tries to slice his fathers face off but is also caught and lifted into the air*
Stacey:*ears perk up as she sits up* Dan!!! Luke:*ears perk up as well*
(His father looked like when he was a human)
last edited over a year ago
(His father looked like when he was a human)
(Damn...wtf happen?!)
Nikki gasps and rushes towards where they were but stops when he sees Kaito struggling and Dan floating in the air. "Damnit!" She quickly took cover and shot his father in both eyes, blinding him. He dropped both Dan and Kaito on the ground. She sighs and shoots him in both hands "Bastard....touching my family and lover...."
(Zombie transformation...)
.King ZombieFather:*laighs as the bullets wre pushed to the side* Pitiful girl.....and she is our lover?pitiful!! Dan:Shet the hell up!! *kicks him in the face but falls to the ground* Father:*laughs at Dan's failing kick* Dan:*growls* she's not weak....*looks back at Nikki and Kaito* Get the hell out of here.....*smiles softly at Nikki* I got this *stands up and takes a few steps back away from his father* Father:*laughs* Your my son,i taught you every thing you know about hand-to-hand combat.....not tometion my expierence as a speacial op
Kaito rubbed his throat as it heals. "Damn that hurt...." Nikki shook her head. "No way I'm leaving you! I have to at least help. Even it's just a bit..." She held on tight to her guns and points it at his father. "Never leave a person behind...that's what my dad always told me...and that's why I'm not leaving!" Kaito nods. "Same! I can handle the muts for ya!"
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Aaron: *Jumps out of the helicopter and grabs the long black case, he cracks it open and pulls out the M107 Barret .50 Cal Sniper, he gets into a prone position and fires a shot at the Zombie King*
All Ranger's: *Jump out of the Helicopter and opens fire on the Zombie King as well*
Dan:I said get the hell out of here!! All of you!!! Guns wont hurt him!!! NOW GO!!! Luke:*grabs Stacey's hand* Stacey:D-Dan...... Father:*grabs the bullet and throws it back at Aaron at a higher speed* You should listen to him.....and oh,heres a little puppy for you to play with.*grins and cuts a chain* Dan:GO!!! NOW!!!
Kaito smirks and suddenly his eyes turn bright yellow. "Let's play!" He turns into a huge wolf and growls.
Nikki smirks as her eyes glows brightly. "Bullets won't work huh? How about magic bullets?" She reloads her gun with newer bullets. Shot at the ground near his father's feet. The ground suddenly opens up and he falls into the pit. Nikki smirks as she shot another bullet that went right in and exploded. She shot another bullet that closed the hole as it exploded again.
Aaron: *Rolls out of the way of the bullet and grabs the Rifle and puts it back in the case, He runs back to the Chopper and starts it up*
Dan:*facepalms* See this is what im talking about.....your stubborn,to damn stubborn.....And that didnt kill him,my dads a damn scientist *groans angrily and faceplams again* Stacey:Hehe, me not stubborn Danny *smiles* Dan:*looks at Stacey* Of course your not.... Luke:me neither!! Dan:your not either.....your a cool dude. Now all of you get out or i'll kill you all myself *mega-serious voice and expression* Father:*bursts out the ground un damaged* Well,that certainley was a walk in the park *grins*
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *looks at the fighting from a tree*
Nikki bit her lip and backs away, her hair covering her eyes. "Fine...." She glances at Stacey and held back the urge to shoot her. Nikki looks at Kaito who still back down. "Idiot..."
Stacey:*jumps on Dan's back* Thanks Danny *licks his cheek* Dan: *looks at his father* You were right about humans......they are annoying and stubborn.....Father:*walks toward him* Of course i was right......but your mother wasn't like them at all. Dan:Stacey, i want you to get everyone out of this place ok? Your the leader for now.... Stacey: Just leave it to me!! *hops of his back and walks to the exit* Here here everyone just exit here!! Luke:*walks out the building and stops at the exit to wait for everyone else* Dan:Your a bastard!! You killed mom!! And for what reason!!? *eyes turn red and he kicks his dad in the face,this time making him stumble back* Father:She was annoying at times so i had to shet her up *smirks* Dan:You son of a- **the chain rattles on the ground and a large mutated zombiefied wolf walks out with razors sticking out of its throat** Dan:*growls and rips its head off* There!!! Father:you've grown very strong.....but *arm extends and he grabs dan's throat* you'll never be as good as me..... *arm attracts and he starts crushing Dan's throat*
Nikki gasps. "Dan!" She looks down and walks towards the exist. Kaito shrunk down to him and wrapped his arm around Nikki's shoulder. "Hold it in cuz...hold it in...he's not talking about you since...you know...." He whispers in her ear. "You not human..." Nikki nods. "But he doesn't know that so I'm just stubborn and annoying and I'm pissed at someone so much it hurts not doing anything..." Kaito sighs. "Hold it in....we'll find a way to let that anger out." Nikki nods.
Dan:*blood comes from his mouth* Father:Go to sleep.....*squeezes his put more pressure on his neck* Dan:*stops moving and his body goes limp* Stacey:*senses Dan's presence leave and tears filled her eyes as she slowly turns around* D-D-D-Danny?? Luke:*senses Dan's presence leave as well and he starts to tremble with anger* That damn idiot......
Nikki freezes and forces herself to turn around. Kaito looks at her. "Idiot! You being stubborn again!" Nikki shrugs. "No way...if he really did...then I can bring him back, you know I can....with that...." Kaito panics and quickly holds her back. "Are you crazy?!?! Do you know what that will do to you?!? Dan wouldn't want that! Not at all! He loves you and if you do that, he'll be mad!" Nikki frowns as tears roll down her cheek. "I know that but....I can't live without him. He's the first guy who actually likes my double personality and loves how I can handle a gun...he love things about me that no one else does...and I feel the same for him...." She bit her lips and then shouts. "DAN!!!! WAKE UP!!! YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!! YOU CAN'T DIE! YOU HEAR ME?!?! OPEN YOUR EYES!! Wind picks up around her feel a bit as more tears run down her face. Kaito frowns. "Your both idiots...heh...."
Father:shout all you want......he's dead.....and your such a stubborn and useless child......your weak just like the rest of them... Stacey:*growls so deeply that the room seemed to shake as the tears streamed down her face* Danny....... Father:and you wont be bringing anyone back to life....i'll make sure of that.... *pours a liquid in Dan's mouth*there......dead for eternity......sleep well my child.... Luke:*turns around* you bastard!! *was about to lunge at The Zombie King*
Nikki's eyes glows bright as the whole building shook. A sword slowly came out of the ground and she grabs it. The sword glows as she glares through her tears. "Everyone...get back...I do't care if he put you in charge Stacey....this just became personal...." She points her sword at his father. "You killed my boyfriend...that's unforgivable.....then you call me weak and stubborn. I agree on stubborn but weak I am not..." She slowly walks towards him, dragging her sword across the ground, causing the ground to split open. "Your next opponent...is me!" She lifted her sword up in front of her and put her empty hand on the back of it as more wind picked around her.
Kaito gently pushed Stacey and Luke back. "This is about to get deadly...trust me on this..."
Dan:*slowly lifts his hand up and grabs his fathers arm* I told you......not to call my Girlfriend WEAK!!! *eyes turn a dark grey* Stacey:*gasps* Danny!! Luke:*smirks* Yessssss, score one for the Omega
Father: What!? Impossible!! I killed you!!
Nikki gasps as the wind disappeared and the building stopped shaking. "D-Dan....your alive!!!" Kaito smirks. "Now that's more like it."
Dan:not quiet you bastard.....*breaks his fingers* Father:*yells and drops him, backing away* Dan:You killed my mother and my friends are dead because of you......im not going to let you kill my girlfriend......or any of my damn friends!! *starts walking toward him* The way you treated me....your not my father....your nothing!! *grabs his baseball bat* Your a worthless,heartless,piece of shit!! Father:*smirks but in his mind,he was now in fear of his own son* Dan:your smiling.....but you fear your own son *bends the bat and uses it as a huge brass knuckle as the hair on his neck stood up and his fangs and claws grew* Stacey:*smiles* Danny...... Luke: *thumbs up* kick his ass!
Nikki smiles. "That's my dan...take him down!!"
Kaito laughs. "Give him a good beat down!"
Father:*backs into a wall and looks for a way to escape* Dan: PAY ATTENTION!!! *punches his head into the wall so hard that the building they were in crumbled*
Stacey: *thinks quickly and pulls Nikki and Kaito out before the building fully crashed* Luke:Phew *sighs in relief* That was close....
Nikki eyes were still glowing when Stacey pulled her out. She looks away. "T-Thanks..." She looks at the building. "Dan..."
Kaito nods and smiles. "Good thinking cutie!" He gave her thumbs up.
Stacey:*smiles and gives him a thumbs up back* Thanks!! Luke:*whistles* **nothing came from the building, no sound was heard except Luke's whistling**
Nikki looks a bit worried at the building. "Dan...?" She grips her sword tightly and nervously.
**Dan's father's head rolled in front of Nikki as Dan lifted up the rocks and crawled out** Dan:did someone say my name? *smirks*
Nikki smiles, dropping her sword, jumps over his father's head and runs straight into Dan's arms. "Dan! Your okay! I'm so glad your okay and alive." She kisses him deeply. Kaito chuckles. "Man, you had us all worried! We thought you were....gone! Proves us wrong."
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
*Group keeps walking to who knows where... No zombie encounters*
Kasaru: Yukina?
Yukina: yes? what is it?
Kasaru: Well youve been with us a couple of days... just have you gotton used to any of this yet?
Yukina: somewhat.... its still kinda disturbing but with everyone even mr. frank i feel like were all family!
Kasaru: same here.... you guy ARE my family now and id do anything to protect you... even give my life...
Yumi: What?! what are you talking about?!
Kasaru: its true! i would even Frank...
Frank Hey whats with the "even" part?! heh anyway thanks i feel the same way Bout the lot of you too...
Rukia: Yes i agree I would too even though me and my bro are still kids...
Yuki: hey Im not a kid im 13
Rukia: so am i... idiot...
Kasaru: hey now no need to fight amongst ourselves!
Yumi: hes right... wait how long have we been walking?
Kasaru: hmm... Oh... My... God... we've been walking for 16 hours....
Yumi: Holy shit thats Fucked up...
Kasaru: yeah it is well we ought to take a break... Lets eat!
All Exept Frank: Ittatakimas!
Frank: What the hell?
Kasaru: dont ask we just do and you ought to be used to it by now...
Frank: no not that... THAT!
*points to silouhettes in the distance*
Kasaru: ... oh shit...
???: Hey!!!! Its You!!!
???: Yeah Its them But i doubt they recognize us...
???: yeah you may be right...
Kasaru: those voices! AH! Kagome?! Yuko?!
Yuko: hah! They DO remember us!!!
Kagome: I'll be damned they Do!
Kasaru: Hey sorry bout Gin... Well what The HELL are you two doing HERE?!
Kagome: we got overrun by the damned zombies and we're forced to abandon the place!
Yuko: yeah damn zombies
Kasaru: huh well join us if you like we have enough supplies for us all!
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(im going)
Dan:*Looks down* I am dead.....*starts to fade a little* Heh, i guess that means i proved you right huh? *smiles at all of them softly* Stacey:D-Danny! Whats happening!!? Luke:yeah duude what the hell is going on? Dan:guys.....im dead......
Nikki slowly shakes her head, shocked. "N-No...that's impossible...but then how are you...?"
Kaito stares in shock. "Whoa..:so your a ghost?"
Dan:Yep,well somethin like that......I've been dead ever since he killed me the first time in the building *scratches the back of his head* Stacey:NO NO NO!! *runs over and hugs him* Danny-kun cant die......he cant!! Luke:*stares at the ground* This is messed up and stupid.....why did you have to die? Dan:I fade from the sun and rise by the moon.....
Aaron: *He and the rest of the Ranger's walk up* Well then I guess there's no need to go to Karakura town then
Alan: Sir we have a new mission there was a report of a band of Survivor's that may need help we are to assist them
Aaron: Damn, well thats the life of a Ranger never stops *Puts his hands on the back of his head* Well i guess we will be taking our leave then
Nikki looks down. "So...your only here at night and gone by morning? Oh Dan..." Tears rolls down her eyes. Kaito sighs. "This really is messed up..."
Dan:no.....i can only appear every 2 months when the full moon rises *frowns* Stacey:NO!! *crying* you cant leave!! I wont let you!! Luke:So messed up.....
Aaron: *Confused look on his face* Wait what do you mean by that *He had missed the part where Dan had died*
Dan: DUDE IM FUCKING DEAD!!!
Nikki shook her head. "You can't...no....I don't want you to leave...please no..." She rest her head on her shoulder. "No.,..its not fair! It's not fair!" She cries. "There has to be a way to save you! There just has to be!"
Kaito looks at Aaron. "Yeah its true..."
Aaron: Huh well ain't that a bummer I was just about to ask if any of you would accompany myself and the rest of the Ranger's back to a secure town, Well looks like I can just throw that plan out the window *Thinks for a second* Well there could be one way for you to keep on living
Dan:*sighs* The people in the light said if i could find my body i might have a chance of living.......thats only if its uninjured......my body is probably crushed to bits...... Stacey:*licks his cheek as tears went down her face* Please dont leave.....your the only one who makes living with stupid humans comfortable.......and im happy when im around you....please dont leave me, dont leave your pack.....and all of your friends..... Luke:*tear drops to the ground* Come on dude,your smart,i know you can think of somethin!!
Nikki looks at the destroyed building. "If its crushed....then we fix it...I'm not letting the only person who loves me for me die and stay like this forever..."
Kaito rushes over to the building and starts digging in random places, sniffing around. "Where is your body damnit?"
Aaron: *He sighs* Well this is gonna take a minute or two *He turns around to the Ranger's* Men we must search through this building from top to bottom looking for this man's body and we have a strict time limit so get a move on
All Ranger's: *In Unison* Sir yes sir *The take off for the building and begin to move it peice by peice*
Aaron: Can you wait a few minutes until my men find your body