Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1751

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki put her hand on his, stopping him. "He kissed me and I froze. I'm sorry but...you really wouldn't leave me for her? But she can turn into a wolf just like you can and so you have more things in common! I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten so insecure...will you forgive me?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan:I might but then again i might not *looks at Hunter* If you dont shet the hell up im going to rip your throat out through your skull *smirks* I hope your not thinking i cant do it *looks at the 7 year old* because i can gladly show you a demostration
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *gets up and walks to them*. Well it really is puppy love hHahahahaha *climbs a house* sorry dog boy couldn't resist hahaha *runs along the roof tops*
Dan:*growls* Where the hell do you think your goin' *is about to run after him*
Hunter: maybe we should have. Seen it the dude growls all the time!! *flips on a lap post and balances*
Nikki grabbed Dan's hand, her hair fully covering her eyes. "What will it take for you to fully forgive me? I'll do anything."
Dan:Stop whining....yeah,that'll do *looks at Hunter* I said!!*rips a light post out the ground* SHET THE FUCK UP!!! *throws it at him*
Hunter: man ok I'll stop talking, na you'd have to be "barking" mad to think that *flips out of the way*
Nikki looks at Dan and nods. "Okay..." She smiles a bit. "Is it okay if I ask to see your soft smile?"
Dan: *smiles softly at Nikki then kisses her quickly and glares at Hunter* You little bastard *runs up to him and grabs him by his throat and lifts him into the air* I'll kill you if you dont shet the hell up!! *rips another pole out the ground* Or this pole will go through your damn skull!!!
Hunter: chill dude I'm joking besides sometimes you need to bark and not bite hahaha
Nikki smiles. "I feel better. Father was right. I really do have to control my anger if I want to stay with him...I'm going to have to work on my confidents." She looks at her twin pistols on her waist. "And keep myself under control."
Dan:*sighs and drops Hunter on the ground* Fine.....*hits him in the head with the pole* there....
Hunter: *passes out cold*
Nikki giggles. "Nice."
Dan:*laughs a bit and howls* Stacey:Dan!! *runs towards the howling* Luke:*runs after her*
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
*Aaron walks up followed by a group of 13 Army Rangers loaded to the teeth with weaponry* Damn I guess the Zombie's got this town to
Kaito runs after them. "Guess he's done."
Nikki stands next to Dan and kisses him. "Thank you..."
Dan:*kisses her back deeper* Yeah,your welcome *smiles softly at her* I still love you..... Stacey: DAN!!! *jumps on his back and hugs him* Your Ok!! *licks his ears* Im glad!! Dan:of course im ok..... Luke:good *crosses his arms and smirks* cause we dont want a weak leader.
*Aaron and the other 13 Army Rangers stand at Ease* Aaron: Dan, Nikki, We must be leaving soon if we are to use the Helicopter to go back to Karakura town
Ranger: Sir we have approximately 40 minutes to reach the Chopper before it leaves without us
Aaron: You heard the man Nikki, Dan, Stacey, Luke, we must be leaving now
Nikki blushes and looks at Kaito. "No way..." Kaito looks at Nikki and smiles. "Nikki! Your alive!" Nikki sweat drop. "I thought you were dead." Kaito grins. "Nope! Still alive!"
Dan:*loos at Kaito,then at Nikki,then back at Kaito* Stacey:what are looking at cutey?*lick Dan's cheek* you have a lot of blood on you....but its not the blood that i like so much *smiles* Dan:stop! that tickles *laughing* Luke:*snickers a bit and says to himself* I like to see everyone happy.....
*Aaron cocks his eyebrow up* What the hell is going on here we have to leave if you want to get to Karakura town Dan *He is starting to get annoyed*
Kaito hugs Nikki. "Oh I'm so glad I'm not the last one!" Nikki put her hand on her gun. "If you don't let go of me right now I will be the last one." Kaito quickly let go and saw her hand on her gun. "You and that personality...gotta love and gotta hate it." Nikki rolls her eyes. "Whatever. What the hell are you doing here?" Kaito shrugs. "Just wondering around. Trying to find people and see if anyone knows what's going on with my ears. Looks like I'm a wolf! Right guys?" He looks at the others.
Hunter: *gets up* ow what was that for?
Luke:*Nods* Stacey:*Licks Dan's cheek more* Dan:*nods laughing* Stop!! *laughs more* Stacey:*smiles at him and lays her head on his shoulder* Im comfortable around you...... Luke:lets go guys!! Stacey:*looks at Dan* Carry me? Dan:Sure *smiles* LETS GO GO GO!!!!
Nikki lets go of her gun and sees Stacey. She looks away and does her best not to stress out. Kaito notices and looks at Stacey. "Hey stacey! You mind if I carry you? I think Nikki would like to be carried by Dan since I notice she is still limping a bit. I can't carry her with that duffle bag of hers." Nikki stares at Kaito, shocked. Kaito just smiles. "Please Stacey?"
*Aaron walks up to Nikki and extends his hand to her* I wouldn't mind carrying your duffel bag for you miss
Ranger: Sir we have 30 minutes to get to the chopper
Nikki shook her head. "No one is allowed to touch it! It's heavy and its my treasure. My father gave it to me so I only let people I truly trust hold it."
*Aaron puts his hand down then nods his head* Alright I undsrstand, oh yes that reminds me i have something for you *he snaps his fingers and one of the Ranger's come up with a medium sized weapon box, Aaron takes it from the Ranger and opens it, inside it contains 2 M93R Mod 2's* These are a matching set of M93R's *he hands the case to her* I think you will have more use for them then i will
Dan: Haha!! She truely trusts me!!! *looks at her* So can I carry it for you? Stacey:*whines* No!! that would be to much stuff!! only carry me! *smiles* Dan:*smirks*ok whatever
Hunter: god blind and stupid your ment to carry her not her bag *climbs up the building* and don't jump out of the plane again
Kaito walks over to Stacey and looks at Dan. "Mind if I carry her instead? Besides, isn't it bad picking up another girl in front of the girl you love? Tsk tsk."
Nikki smirks. "Very nice. Maybe I should give it a test run." She glances at Stacey but then quickly shook her head. No! I can't! He won't leave you for her. He said so himself. I have to believe in him... She takes a deep breath and calms down. She looks at Aaron. "Thank you." She opens her duffle bag and pushes the case in easily and zips it back up.
Dan:*still has the pole in his hand* I didnt quite hear that....*throws the pole at hunters head*
Kaito winces. "Ouch...that's gotta hurt. So Stacey, may I carry you?"
Stacey:*was asleep on Dan's back* Dan:she got to comfortable on my back -_-... Luke:*takes Stacey off of Dan's back*I got this....
Think nothing of it, oh yeah if you need any ammo at all just talk to either myself or one of the Ranger's that goes for the both of you *he looks at hunter* You come down here
Hunter: dude I said your blind and dumb!! *flips over the pole* well see ya in hell or sooner *runs of and disappears*
Kaito smiles. "Now." He pushes Nikki towards Dan. "Carry my cousin!" Nikki blushes. "S-Stupid Kaito..."
Dan:*growls* Scaredy Cat.......*looks at Nikki* hehe *picks her up and kisses her deeply* Now, lets go!
*Aaron sighs when Hunter ran off* huh looks like he don't want his own weapon oh well *He pulls out a Modified Crossbow, and sets it down on the ground, the Crossbow had a large oval on the bottom of it that looked like a magazine for an LMG* Oh well
Kaito nods. "Alright!"
Nikki blushes kisses him back. "Y-You sure I'm not heavy with my bag and all?"
*Aaron turns around and starts to walk to the outskirt's of the town, followed by the Rangers* Come on lets get a move on
Dan:*follows them* I already told you the first time i did this,its not heavy at all *smiles*
Nikki smiles. "Oh yeah...that's right. I forgot..." She rested her head against him. "I also forgot how good it feels being carried by you..." She closes her eyes and sighs happily.
Dan:*smiles softly* Yeah,i forgot how it felt to carry you...
*They near the spot where the Ranger's had left the Helicopter* There it is ladies and gentlemen *He points to the AH-60 Blackhawk Helicopter*
Dan:Hell yeah.....*looks at the helicopter* AH-60.......
Nikki smirks a bit. "Oh yeah! This will be fun!"
Kaito stares in awe. "Wow! That is so cool!"
*He smiles then himself and the Rangers pick up the pace and race to the Chopper, Aaron pulls ahead of all of them and beats them to it, he laughs and looks at his fellow Rangers* Ha I won that one to
Ranger: That wasn't fair you got a head start
Aaron: No I didn't if anything you started running before me