Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(whats up with everybody and Desert Eagles!!?)
Dan: Yep *smiles*
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Stranger: You kid............You looking for karakura high school it's from north and you can see the school
Kurizima: Are you sure...............I will kill you if you won't tell me the truth
Stranger: I am telling the truth............
Kurizima: Well i will be back if you didn't tell the truth....
Kurizima: Well i will be back if you didn't tell the truth....
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki blushes more. "W-With who? M-M-Me?"
Dan: Yeah.....who else?? Your beautiful,you make me happy,your fun to be around, and i like the multi personality thing that you have, I feel so alive when im around you,not to mention you helped me back there at Karakura High when you threw that grenade......your an awsome person.....
(finds no people in karakura high school) (waiting to be find) Kurizima: I wish i die already.........
Kurizima: I will kill myself then................
Kurizima: I will kill myself then................
Nikki blushed deeply. "Y-You really think so? You really don't mind the whole personality change? "
Dan: No, not at all
Kurizima: it's too early but i will turn to a half zombie..............................
Kurizima: it's too early but i will turn to a half zombie..............................
Nikki smiles. "Wow...your the person who said that...."
Dan: Yep *kisses her deeply and lays his head on a pillow*
Nikki blushes even more and lays her head down on his chest with a soft smile. "I'm so lucky..."
Dan: *smiles brightly* Im luckier......i feel like the luckiest dude in the universe
Nikki turned red and buried her face into his chest.
Hey Kurizima you need help?..................
Hey Kurizima you need help?..................
Dan:*falls asleep smiling*
Nikki falls asleep blushing and smiling.
Dan:*wakes up and yawns* well time for some training *looks at the still sleeping Nikki and kisses her on her forehead before putting on some clothes and walking out of the tent*
Nikki opened her eyes and quickly pulled out her twin pistols from under her pillow. She looked around and notice Dan was gone. "What the hell? Where the fuck did he go?" She got up and looked outside the tent, guns still in her hand, ready to fire any zombies that come her way.
Dan: *smashes a falling tree and pulls out a G18 and shoots the bullseye 30 times* Wow....i've gotten better *throws his bat at a huge rock and smashes it to pieces* Ok now 1 more shot...*shoots the bulls eyes with 2 bulltets and they explode* Now,physical training... *takes off his shirt and straps a 999 pound log to his back and starts doing push-ups with one hand*
Nikki hears the gun shots and walks towards them, guns ready to fire. When she reached the area, she sighs. "Damnit don't scare me like that! I thought you left to kill zombies without me and if you had done that, I might have to shoot you."
Dan: 1032 huh? *stops and looks up sweating* Oh, Goood Morning!! *smiles at her brightly*
last edited over a year ago
Nikki blushes slightly and rolls her eyes a bit. "Yeah, yeah. Morning." She smiles a bit.
Dan: did you have a good nights sleep?
Nikki smirked. "With you next to me, it was the best sleep I've got since this hell started.
Dan: *turns red a little* Yep,same goes for me *smiles*
Nikki giggles. "I'm glad we feel the same way."
Dan:*unstraps the log from his back and hugs Nikki* Im glad i met you......
Nikki smiles and hugs him back. "I'm glad I met you too..."
Dan: Heh *smirks* Now then.....shall we get moving--oh wait....i gotta take a shower.....and make some breakfeast
Nikki ears perked at the word shower. "Wait....that thing as a shower?"
Dan: uhh yeah *scratches his head* you didnt know that? Anyway, i could use a nice shower
Nikki was already gone and back into the tent and right into the shower. She stripped fast, dropping her guns and turned on the hot water. As soon as it hit her skin she screamed with pleasure. "FINALLY! A hot relaxing shower!"
Dan:*walks into the tent* HEY!! I CALLED IT FIRST!!!
Nikki smiles and hums happily as she enjoyed the water, ignoring him and cleaning off all the zombie blood and dirt of her skin. "This feels amazing. I forgot a shower could feel so good!"
Dan:*walks into a kitchen* Well,better get started.....
A few minutes later, Nikki got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body as her hair dripped. "That was splendid!" She walked out and into the kitchen. "Hey."
Dan: *flips the 40th blue berry pancake on a huge plate* Hey *puts scrambled eggs on 2 plates*
Nikki stared in shock. "Whoa! Well aren't you the cooking machine."
Dan:Yep.....the most simple thing to do besides kill zombies.....*smiles*
Nikki smiles. "I just love a guy who can cook!"
Dan:*flips another pancake* I just love a woman who can use a gun properly *kisses her* you hungry??
Nikki blushes and nods. "Yeah! But..." She looks down at herself since she only has a towel on. "I-I think I'll go change before I eat."
Dan:*smiles* go ahead
Nikki nods and quickly rushes out of the kitchen, got changed and came back. She smiles. "Okay now I'm ready to eat!"
Dan:*was already eating and had her plate stacked with pancakes on the other side of the table* Dig In!!
Nikki sat down and starts digging in. She moans happily. "This is great! You are an amazing chef!"
Dan:hehe, thanks!
Nikki smiles. "No problem!"