Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1751

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan:*body fades a bit more and he smiles softly at them all* Its cool guys.......i've had my chance at living and died protecting the person i love and all of my friends. Stacey:*kisses him and he starts to glow* Dan:*glows for a moment but then stops a bit shcoked * That wasnt going to work.....*fades a bit more and he kisses Nikki deeper than ever* Hehe,i'll miss you.....
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki cries more. "I'll miss you more..." She hugs him tightly. "I'm not letting go...I never want to let go of you..."
over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Aaron: *Sighs* Man its such a Pain in the A-
Rick: *Yells out* Sir we found it, his body seems to be in good condition
Aaron: Well don't just stand there staring at it pull it out of there
Rick: Yes sir *Grabs Dan's body and picks it up, he carries it to a clear spot of pavement and sets it down*
Kaito looks and smiles. "Dude! That's great! Now Dan doesn't have to leave!"
Dan: Im afraid its to late for that......*fades completely* Stacey:*starts crying harder* Luke: Damnet......*tears come out of his eyes* (after you respond,mind if i do a time skip?)
(Sure)
Nikki screams as she cries harder. Kaito looks down. "Damn...."
(i don't mind the time skip)

Aaron: *Sighs* Man what a bummer *Stands at attention as well as the other Rangers* Men 21 Gun Salute, Ready...Aim...Fire *The men fire off their guns to a total of 21 shots, they then pull out an American flag out of one of the packs and a case, they put the flag in the case as well as the shells, they hang it up on a piece of the fallen building and sketch in some words underneath it with a Combat Knife "Here lies a brave Man who gave up his body to save the one he cared for most, May he always be protected and watch over the ones that he left behind"*
thanks!!(3 years later)
**the rock that Aaron carved on 3 years ago glowed and Dan appeared beside it smiling** Dan:I wonder what they all did with there lives.......now that im back alive *streches* Might as well give them a suprise visit....
last edited over a year ago
Kaito sighs. "Man! I'm tired! You cut me up like a thousand times! How much more will you do this with that damn sword?!" The girl smirk and tapped her shoulder with her sword. "Don't hate cause you got a bit slower. I'm sure Stacey would put up a better fight then you." Kaito stuck his tongue out. "Whatever! Since you two are all buddy buddy now. I remember you wanted to put a bullet through her head. Now your like....sisters or something!" She laughs. "I know right? Shocking. Oh! We better go get her so we can go visit Dan's grave." She put the tip of her blade to the ground and let go, watching it sink into the ground. She smiles and runs off to where stacey and luke was with Kaito. "Hey you guys! Want to go to Dan's grave now?"
(damn lol 3 whole years they could be dead XD)

*Over the three years that he had been gone Aaron had grown a few inches taller and had cut his hair and kept it short, he grew out a small beard as well and gained a bit of muscle as well*
Aaron: *In a town not far from where they had buried Dan, he is in a fight to save a small band of survivor's from a vicous zombie swarm* You men get some fire over there remember aim for the head *He had kept to his sniping skills but added a few others as well such as rifle marksmanship, He pulls out an M4A1 Assault rifle and opens fire on the horde dropping many of them down*
Stacey:yeah.we were just heading over there...... Luke:*sighs* Yeah....we were.......
~
Dan:*heres gunshots* Well,that sounds like Aaron.... *runs toward his position and sees the zombie swarm* Really? Struggling against this little bit of nothings? *runs and slices the zombies in half with his claws and finishes them off* **Dan's brown hair grew a bit longer from his time in the other world,he got about 2 inches taller,but other than that, he was pretty reconizable** Dan:*looks at Aaron* Hey!! long time no see!!
Nikki nods. Her black hair was a bit longer and she grew 2 inches. "Okay....I would have been here sooner but Kaito takes too long." Kaito growls. "Bite me!" She quickly takes out her gun and points it at him. "How about I shoot you instead?" Kaito shut up quickly. Nikki put her gun away and sighs. "Let's just go......" She starts walking towards the grave.
*Aaron didn't recognize him at first, all the faces of the dead and alive that he had seen these past 3 years rushed infront of his eyes trying to match a face and name to the man standing before him, he finally seen a face and remembered a name* Dan...Is that you *He lowers his Rifle and removes the hat that he had been wearing exposing his shorter hair* It can't be but we buried you over 3 years ago...No this can't be you have to be a hallucination, this doesn't make any sense it can't possibly be you *He grabbed at his head, which was throbbing with a newfound sort of pain that he had never before felt in his life* No it can't be we burried you
Dan: *walks over and punches him in the head* Did that feel like an hallucination to you? Now pull yourself together......its true that i was buried 3 years ago but the important thing is,im back.....
Nikki stops suddenly as her eyes got wide when she feels a familiar presence. Kaito looks at her confused. "What is it?" Nikki just stood there. "N-No...i-it can't be..." Kaito frowns. "Can't be what?!" Nikki walks faster and she starts to run faster and faster. Kaito quickly follows. "What the hell?"
*He rubbed the top of his head* Well then looks like you are back Stacey, Luke, Nikki and Kaito are gonna be suprised as hell *He is still having terrible pain coming from the base of his skull but he shrugs it off* Well then *He looks at his watch* The other's should be arriving at your grave any time now, that is if they didn't lose that Helicopter i gave them
Stacey:*runs as she feels a familiar presence* It has to be!! *excitement rushes through her veins* Luke:This is impossible!! *runs faster*
Dan:*sits down on the ground and scratches his wolf ears*No more killing zombies i guess *pulls out a bottle of strange liquid* Hehe,finally....an antidote...ok lets get back to the sight.....feels like something is closing in on us....
Nikki stops a few feet away from Dan. She stares in shock. "D-Dan?" A big smile appears on her faces as she walks over and sits down in front of him. She grabs the side his face gently and looks him in the eyes. "It's really you...your really back!" She notices the bottle. "What's that?"
Aaron: Yup its him I have the bump on the head to prove it, how i don't fuckin know
Dan:*smiles* An antidote.....long time no see dont you think? Stacey:*sees Dan* Danny-kun!! *sits down beside him and lays her head on his shoulder* Huh? *sniffs him a bit then licks his cheek* You look a little different....but i know its you *smiles brightly* Luke:*smirks* I knew you would find someway to get back here......
Nikki smiles brightly. "I'm so glad your back! Especially with an antidote!" She kisses him deeply. "My god, I miss kissing you. I almost forgot how much of a great kisser you are." She kisses him again. Kaito smirks as he walks over to Dan. "Look at that? Finally, the pack leader as come back from the dead. We missed you man. Welcome back."
Dan:Its good to be back,especially now that i can do this *turns into a werewolf then turns back half human* Hehe,i missed all of you....*looks at the antidote* More humans equals more hunters....but oh well,as long as you guys get to have a normal life,im fine with it *smiles* Stacey:*kisses Dan* Danny-kun i missed ou so mcuh!! Luke:our pack leader is back.... Dan:*blushes a bit* I missed all of you....
*Aaron backs up and sits down on a destroyed piece of a building that may have once been someone's home but now was reduced to a pile of bricks, He grabs his head and looks down at the ground, the pain intensifying in the back of his head, as if someone were driving a knife through the spot* W-What the hell
Nikki elbows Stacey in the ribs lightly. "I told you not to do that when he comes back. His lips are mine." But she still smiles anyway. Kaito laughs. "You sure have changed a bit Dan. Well we all have over these last three years. Now our pack is complete!" He sighs happily. "We should celebrate! A welcome back party or something!"
Stacey:*rubs her ribs a litttle and licks Dan's cheek* Well his cheeks are mine *smiles and looks at Dan*I've had the best dreams about you..........*slowly licks his ear and whispers* Maybe you can make one of them come true. Dan:*turns red a little* Maybe-Maybe not...... *walks over to his grave*mIf humans start attacking me they are going to get ripped to shreads *smiled* Stacey:*giggles and jumps on Dan's back* Carry me.......for oh times sake Danny-kun.
Nikki rolls her eyes playfully with a smile. She fixes the new fingerless gloves on her hand. Kaito notices. "Does it hurt?" She shrugs. "A bit but I'll be fine...." Nikki glances and mutters. "Looks like I was beaten to the question..." Kaito snickers and mutters to her. "You haven't change one bit. Your still a jealous -Ow!" She jabbed him hard in the ribs. "Watch it..." Nikki glances at Dan and Stacey and then quickly turned her eyes away. "We really should celebrate your return Dan..." She smiles softly at him as she scratched her palms.
Dan:yeah sure,*looks at her and smirks* I have something to ask you efore its to late.......but we can wait until after the celebtration.....
Nikki blinks. "Um...okay..."
Kaito raises an eyebrow.
Dan: *smiles brightly* You'll be suprised at what im going to ask *laughs a bit*
Nikki stares in confusion. "I will?"
Dan:*smiles* you might and you might not.....i might just ask you now.....everyone cover your ears *looks at Nikki and smiles softly* except you.
Aaron: *Smiles* How bout no *He's still holding the back of his head while the pain worsens, all the horrible things he was forced to do to alot of innocent people rushing infront of his eyes, clawing at the back of his head*

(i made a new forum if you two would like to join it here's the adress)
link
Dan:*looks back and Aaron and his eyes flash yellow for a moment* Do it or you'll have a 5 year headache after im done with you......
Kaito covers his ears and looks away. Nikki blushes slightly. "Okay...ask me..." She starts feeling nervous.
Aaron: Just shut up how bout you just take her somewhere where we aren't oh i don't know maybe your grave over there seeing how we aren't there *The pain increases*
Kaito looks at Aaron. "Hey, you okay?" He spoke a bit loud since he was covering his ears.
Aaron: Yeah just fine it just feels like all the people I've killed in my life are tearing at the back of my head no biggy
Kaito walks over to him, removing one hand from his ear. "Want me to heal you?"
Aaron: *He smirks* No thank you this is what i deserve for killing all those people while just "Following Order's" *He says in a mocking voice*
Kaito stares and then shrugs. "If you say so..."
*He laughs as the pain begins to fade away* See its gettin better alrea- *He falls over onto the concrete for no reason, passed out, His head hits the pavement with a loud thud and a small amount of blood comes out of his head*
Kaito gasps and kneels down next to him. "Damn!" He put his hand over the spot that was bleed and slowly the wound heals up. Kaito drags him a bit and leans him against a wall. He sighs and smacks him around a few times. "Wake up damnit!"
???: *A man stood behind where Aaron had been with a large metal pipe in his hand, with blood smears running down the pipe* I-I thought he was one of them *He runs off*
Aaron: *Slowly regains consciousness and reaches up grabbing the spot the man had hit him* What the fuck
Kaito growls as the man disappears and then looks at Aaron. "Hey dude, how are you feeling?"
Dan:Fuck.....*grabs Nikki's hand* Lets just go somewhere else, its really really really important! *smiles as he takes her over to his grave* Kaito cover your ears you cheater!!! I know you have super hearing!!!
Kaito chuckles and covers his ears humming to a Random tune. Nikki giggles.
Dan:*drops to one knee* Nikki......will you marry me?
(that was my final post on this rp......i really do hope its not.....but bye evrybody)
(*cries* Bye bye....)
Nikki gasps and smiles. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!!!!" She hugs him tightly.
Dan: *kisses her deeply* You said yes......why? *curious* i thought you would say no......
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: *standing on a branch then jumps down* what I miss?