Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1751

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki growls a bit and shoots the tree behind her without looking, hitting dead straight in the middle.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Stacey:*not noticing* Hehe, so........whatcha doin?? Dan: training,even though im a WereWolf i gotta stay in tip top shape......im still a gunslinger and that will never change....... Stacey:Wanna go jumps in the lake? Dan:i havent been in a lake in a long time.........so yeah!!! Stacey:*smirks* then how did you get your food? Dan:I cook.....
Nikki couldn't hold in her jealously so she quickly walked past them muttering. "I'm going to take a jog. A nice fucking long jog." She ran off.
Dan:No *remembers the guy that kissed her* Not this time *is about to run after her but stops* Stacey:*grins at him* Dan:what?what so grinny?
Nikki growls. "Damn that bitch to hell! Always so flirty! God! I want to shoot in her fucking head so bad that I could - epp!" She tumbles down a hill, accidently letting go of her guns. After a minute or so, she finally it the bottom and moans. "Oh man...that hurt a lot..." She slowly sat up and tried to get up but felt pain run up her leg. She bit her bottom lip and looked at her right ankle. "Oh no! I must have sprained it while falling." She hears familiars moans and turn to see a group of zombies coming her way. "Oh no!" She quickly looked around for her guns but there were no where to be seen. "Crud! And I left my duffle bag outside the tent!" Nikki forces herself up and and run/limps away, doing her best not to scream in pain as tears run down her face. First my ex kisses me, then a girl starts flirting with dan, then I fall down a hill and lose my favorite twin pistols and now I'm being chases by a group of zombies with a sprain ankle! My life is not getting any easier...
**Dan and Stacey jumps out of no where** Dan:haha!!! Banzai!!!*sprays the zombies* You hungry!? EAT THIS!! *slams Nikki's duffle bag into one of the one of the zombie's heads,crushing it open*
Nikki gasp with a smile. "Dan! My duffle bag! Give it to me please! I handle the rest!"
over a year ago killer24 said…
hunter: *watches from trees*
Dan: Nope,you have a spranged ankle...you no kill zombies until you get better. Stacey:Hey!!that means i can be your zombie killing partner!!! *kicks zombies head off* Dan: Catch!! *throws his G18 to her* Stacey:*catches it* thanks!! *shoots zombies* Dan:*pulls out his trusty partner,his Five Seven* hehe,time to rock these damn zombies!!!
Nikki frowns and remembered her twin pistols. "My guns!" She limps/runs back towards the hill. She looks around. "Pistols...where are you?" Then she looks up on the hill. Nikki gasps as she saw her pistols a few feet away from each other. "Yes!" She starts trying to climb but yelps as the pain her ankle increased. "Stupid ankle! I won't be able to get if I..." Then she thought about what Stacey said and suddenly her other self came out, glaring at the hill. "Fuck no! No fucking hill is going to keep me from my guns." She took a deep breathe and climbed up the hill quickly, biting her bottom lip to the point where it was bleeding. She climbed all the way to her guns and smirks. "Hell yeah!" She saw the zombies, grabbed her guns and shot them all down in the head before Dan and Stacey could finish the rest. "Ha! I can still kill zombies!" Her face was sweating as she breathed heavily.
Dan:*looks up the hill at her and frowned* Your stressing yourself to much......you need to rest your ankle.... Stacey:We Make A Awsome Killing Team!! *licks Dan's face* Dan:*laughs* Dudet cut it out!! *laughing* Stacey:*giggles as she licks the blood of his cheek* Dan:*growls and bites her on the arm on accident* Oh im sorry!! im so sorry!! *facepalms hard and leaves red mark on his forehead* what the hell was i thinking!!! Stacey:Its ok!! *her arm heals slowly* I like when male wolves are rough *winks*
Nikki growls and shot the ground in front of Stacey twice. "I'm warning you right now. Don't you dare do that again. Your pissing me off too much. I'm going to tell you off before I black out. You flirting with Dan is getting annoying and I hate it! Dan is...." Her vision got blurry. "D-Dan is..." She quickly stood up ."mine! I love him and I won't let you take him from me! Got it? You try anything like that again and I'll....put a....silver bullet..."She falls to her knee as she spoke very low. "Through your...head." She falls forward, passing out from pain.
Stacey:*blinks a couple of times and tears stream down her face* Stupid humans....*runs off towards the woods* I was just having fun...... Dan:Stacey wait!!..... Stacey:*runs off into the woods* Dan:Damnit!! Luke:I'll take her back to the tent......you think you can cheer her up?? Dan:*trembles in anger* I dont care what you do!! *the nerve in his head was aggrevatated* I dont give a damn!! *fangs come out of his mouth and his claws grow* I'll be back!!......*runs off to the woods oposite of Stacey* Luke: *takes Nikki back to the tent and put her in the bed then sighs* Women over exxagerate to much.....*walks out and sits down in front of the tent*
Hunter: *follows Dan hoping from branch to branch but stays in the shadows of the trees*
Dan:*finds a large group of campers* Hey you bastards!! **the campers all look back at him then stare** Dan:what the hell are you lookin at!!!? You know what? I dont Care!!! *starts killing them with his claws all the way down to the last person* **the Girl backed up against a tree** Girl: P-please dont kill me, p-please. Dan: *looks down at her with blood lust in his eyes and stays silent*
last edited over a year ago
Hunter: what the?, Dan what the fuck man! *jumps down and loads a arrow* stop right there now!!
Nikki sits up with red eyes. She walks out the tent and disappears in the woods.
Dan:*licks the blood off his claws* Good....the blood is rich....and so is yours *looks into the girls eyes* How old are you? Girl:18 *starts to tremble in fear* W-w-what are you going to do to me?? Dan:*smiles* Im going to tear you to pieces!! Girl:*eyes grow huge,she couldnt say anything as if fear clogged up her throat* Dan:Just kidding......*blood lust still in his eyes* Now get out of here before i change my mind..... Girl:*nods and stands up* T-t-thank you *quickly hugs him for some reason and runs away from them* Dan:*sighs and glances over his shoulder at Hunter* Do you have to ruin everything?
Nikki looks around. "Father..." She continues to walk in the woods, ignoring her ankle.
Hunter: you killed inaccents so yes! *lowers bow*
Dan:they should''ve just looked somewhere else then *walks past him* in a world like this, no one is innocent......
Stacey:*crys as she sits by the lake in a tree* why does everyone hate me so much?? Stupid humans!!! *slams her hand into the tree and a hole appeared there*
Luke: *secretely follows Nikki*
Nikki continues to walk. "Father....Father...." She walks to the lake a few feet away from where Stacey was. Nikki stop and looks at the water. "Father...."
Stacey:*covers her face,not noticing Nikki at all* Humans are so stupid!! *crys even more*
Luke:Somethins not right.....*goes behind Nikki and pushes her in the lake* If you drown i'll save you, simple......
Dan:I need somethin else to kill.......
Nikki didn't sink. Instead, she stood on top of the water. She calmly walked to the middle of the lake. "Father...." Only she saw her father standing in front of her, smiling. "Nikki...my sweet daughter..." Tears runs down her face. "Father....I'm sorry..."
A large group of zombies came dan's way.
Dan: You want some come get some!!! *slices the zombie apart* I dont like zombie meat.....i want blood.....
Luke:Weird,and people call us inhuman....... Dan:*walks beside Luke* We're going hunting...... Stacey:*quickly looks up at the sound of Dan's voice* Dan!! Luke:*frightened and jumps* What the hell!! how long have you been here!!? Stacey:*shrugs* How long have you been here? Luke:*looks over at Dan* Hunting?? Dan:For humans..... Stacey:*goes silent and smiles* Luke:*smirks* Now we are the hunters and they are the prey..... Dan:you got that right....
Hunter: whatever *climbs a tree and runs using them*
Nikki's father smiles. "Apologize to them. You must learn to control your anger." Nikki nods as her father slowly disappears. "I'll be watching over you." Nikki blinks and then she falls in the lake. She gasps and splashes around. "Help! I can't swim! Help!"
Luke:I knew it was going to happen sooner or later!!! *jumps in the lake and returns to shore with Nikki* Haha *laughs* That was fun for a short moment!! Stacey:*looks away* Dan:*walks towards the forest without saying a word* Stacey:*gulps and follows him*
Nikki coughed and shouted. "WAIT!!!! I have to tell you something! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for what I said! I was being an idiot and say things I didn't mean! Stacey, I'm sorry for shooting at you! The truth is...I envy you! You are so cool! I wish I could be you. Those things....please forget I ever said them. And Dan, the same goes for you! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings as well. If you guys want to bite me or something, then do it! I deserve it more then anything! Just please don't walk away and leave me alone in this zombie world!!!!" She tries to stand but falls back down, forgwting that she sprained her ankle. She forced her self up and limped over to Stacey and stood in front of her. Nikki bows her head. "Please forgive me Stacey!" She limped over to Dan and did the same thing. "Please forgive me Dan! I'm sorry for being a jealous bitch and everything. Please...just don't leave me...."
Dan:*covers his ears and wolf ears came out the top of his head* Come on you 2......lets go hunting.....Stacey: *looks at Dan's wolf ears and blinks* I thought you could only turn half wolf on a half moon....Luke:*confused*yeah thats what i th-he's an omega...... Stacey:Cool!!! *runs over to Dan and pokes his ears* Dan:*wolf ears twitch*
Nikki felt tears run down her face. "I try to ask for forgiveness and you give me the cold shoulder...fine...I'll take on your zombie father by myself!" She runs/limps away, crying silently.
A person watches from a tree near by.
Dan: Your not going to kill him before i do *says under his breath* You guys go ahead.....take the tent with you....i dont need the damn thing anymore..... *walks towards the town* Im going hunting......im getting a plane......and my father is going to die by my hands...... Stacey:*looks at the ground* will i ever see you again? Dan:It depends, are you coming or not? *looks back at them and grins,showing his fangs*Stacey:*gasps* Really!!? Dan:yeah why not? My original partner just abadoned me.....maybe thats all she was meant to be......a partner..... *keeps walking toward the town* Stacey:*smiles* Luke: im defenitely coming.....now we're like a wolf pack. Dan:yeah.....now lets shed some blood.
Nikki walks in town. "Stupid....stupid....I thought he really loved me...I thought he really truely loved me but I guess I was wrong. He only wanted me for my damn skills..."
The person wearing a hooded cape jumps down in front of Dan and smiles. "Hello there. You mind helping me?"
Dan: Yes, now move *sighs and stops angrily* what the hell do you need help with? Stacey:*looks at Dan,then at the stranger,then back at Dan* Luke:*stands beside Dan*
The person removed his hood to reveal wolf ears. "Can you explain these please since I notice you had some as well." He points to his ears.
Stacey:*gasps* he's a wolf to!! Luke:i knew i smelled another wolf somewhere...... Dan:your a werewolf,specifically an Omega like i am, you can join us or hunt on your own.Im going to this town ahead and killing,thats all, now leave,or walk and talk *walks toward the town* Stacey:Wait for me!! *runs after him* Luke:Yo!! wait up!! *runs to his side*
Hunter: *shoots a arrow at Dan with a note attached* (note: hay I see you got a crew but was it worth losing your second love? and didn't you already brake up?) *runs throw the trees following Nikki*
The guys follows them and walks next to stacey. "So can I ask for your names? Mine is Kaito."
Dan:*the arrow snaps as Dan let it hit his shoulder,he crumbles the note* Stacey:Im Stacey! nice to meet you.. Luke: Im Luke, *thumbs ups* Dan: Names Dan, Omega Wolf, **they arrive at the town** Dan:*pupils turn a bright yellow* You 3 stay here.....if i need help i'll howl.... *starts slicing peoples throat with his claws*
Kaito looks at Stacey. "Stacey huh? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He winks.
Nikki got out of the forest with her duffle bag. "How can I forget all my weapons?" She sees Dan. "Dan! I need to talk to you! It's important!" She ignores the fact that he is kill people the best she can.
Stacey:*blushes*thanks. Luke:She's already taken....*pats Stacey on the head* Stacey:*growls and tries to bite his hand* I told you to stop doing that!! *pouts* Im a wolf not a dog
Dan:*keeps slicing peoples throats and walking away to find other people to kill,ignoring her*
Kaito raises an eyebrow. "Really? Are you really taken? You know its hard to find a girl like you around here anymore."
Nikki sighs and follows him. "I know you probably don't love me anymore but I honestly and truefully love you no matter what. I know I said bad things and I know I walked away but I realized that I can't stand the idea of being away from you. Your amazing, honest, loyal and the best damn kisser I've ever kissed! Please, I know that your upset with me but at least turn around and talk to me! Tell me how you feel! I want to know."
Stacey:No *punches Luke in the arm* but there is someone i think i like alot *smiles* Luke:OWWW *rubs his arm and flicks her in the nose* Stacey:*growls at him* Stop it!!
Dan:*ears twitch* You wanna know how i feel......*lifts a guy in the air by his head and crushes his skull to pieces* I feel like you abadoned us, just like everyone else has......you've turned against my new Pack.....you've turned against me.....*throws the body to the side and grabs a girl by the collar of her shirt as she tried to run pass him* Where the hell do you think your going?? *rips out her throat with his teeth and lets her body fall to the ground*
Kaito sighs. "Man, that sucks. Think there is anyway you can shift those feelings towards me a bit?"
Nikki shook her head. "I never meant to turn against you! You make it sound like I want to be your enemy when all I want is to be with you! I got scared because I thought you were going to abandon me for your new pack. Since I'm just a plain ordinary human and all. I'm not as special as you or the others are. The only thing I have is my guns and nothing else. You seemed so much happier when your with them...I felt so left out and alone. I didn't know how to tell you without feeling so pathetic. But I can't concentrate as well as I use to. My aim is off and everything. Please! Take me back. I'm as good as dead without you or anyone else! Please, I'm begging you! Give me another chance to prove that I can be right for you. Everyone makes mistakes after all. Just some greater then others..."
Dan: Thats only part of why im pissed so tell me........why did you shoot at Stacey?....
Hunter: you are blind dude *jumps down from the roof* am I interrupting something?
Dan:*growls and kicks Hunter in the face,sending him flying through a large window* Shet the hell up!! I didnt ask you!! *grabs a guys head and slits his throat,then snaps his neck*
Nikki looks down. "Because I got jealous...She is so...pretty. I felt so insecure of myself. My other personality got frightened by that and thought of her as a threat. We both thought that...you might leave me to be with her. I didn't want that. I didn't want her to take you away. I would feel so lonely without you. My other self panicked when she saw her lick you. I tried to hold back, I honestly did! But...she pulled the trigger....and I keep regretting it. Stacey was just being nice and friendly while I was being...not nice and friendly...you probably thinks its a dumb reason to shoot at her and I totally agree...I shouldn't have done that....sometimes love...makes me do crazy things..."
Dan:like kiss another guy in the woods? *sighs deeply as he rips open the throat of a Woman* I dont get why you think i would leave you for her......is it because she's in my pack?? *grabs a 6 year old little kid* or is it because she's a wolf like me?? And come on......she's a wolf....what did you expect her to do?rip ouy my throat? How would she take me away from you? Now, like me, she hates humans.....and i dont blame her.... *is about to snap the kid's neck*
Hunter: told ya! And like my note?