Anime Highschool of the Dead RP!!

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 31, 2012 at 01:52AM
A unknown disease has come over the world, turning everyone into zombies except the survivors that are left. The disease is spreading quickly and you have one simple task... SURVIVE

These things are required:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Weapon(s):

Now lets kill some zombies! (I will be posting Anime Amv's once every week)
last edited on Jul 31, 2012 at 02:42AM

Anime 1751 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1751

over a year ago killshotzzz said…
Alright lets go *he walks to the Rendevous point*
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Nikki notices them. "Are you okay Dan?"
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Dan: Uhh umm y-yeah im fine *thinking:damnit, whats happening??
*He continues to walk* Alright its just another quarter of a mile along this path till we get there
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
Tyson walking with may across the mountains
Dan:*stops and looks back at the moon,he couldnt resist it,his claws grew*
*he turns around and see's Dan stopped again, he picks up a small rock and tosses it at Dan hitting him on the side of the head* stop stopping dammit
Dan:*didnt even move at all,but a low growl came from his throat*
*sigh's, he walks over to Dan and pushes him again* Come on dude we have to keep moving
Nikki grabs his hand. "Dan what's going on?"
Dan: *couldnt take his eyes off the moon,starts to tremble*
Nikki grabs his face and forces him to look at her. "Dan!"
Dan:*comes back to reality* ummmmm, hi
Nikki smiles softly. "Hi."
Dan: *eyes dart back to the moon and he backs away from them,but falls to his knees*
last edited over a year ago
Nikki gasps and rushes to him. "Dan please tell me what's going on?"
Dan: I dont know...... *thinking:what the hell is going on?? this is bad.....very bad, i dont like whats going on....... *eyes lock on the moon and he trembles more and his pupils turn small*
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hunter: freak out! (the song)
Dan: *hair spikes up and fur grows from the back of his neck* What the *Eyes Zoom in on the moon as his clothes started to rip*
Hunter: ahhhh revenge of puberty hit him like a ton of bricks!!!
Nikki blocks his vision with her hands.
Dan:*sweating* Go ahead....i'll catch up.... *breathing hard* I just need to........ catch........... my breath
Nikki frowns. "Well I'm staying with you."
Dan:*falls back in a sitting position* No................go ahead *smiles,revealing sharp fangs again but covers his mouth* I'll be................fine
Hunter:well see you guys again and new dude *runs of into the forest and disappears*
Dan: *looks at the place where Hunter disappeared,then back at Nikki*
Nikki shook her head and sits next to him. "I'm not leaving you! I love you so there is no way I'm leaving you!"
Dan: *puts a G18 in her hand* I love you to........but whatever is happening now cant be to good.....*gaze back at the moon and he started to transform a lot quicker, fur grew down his back and he stood up quickly and tried to run but fell to his hands and knees* *his closes ripped off and he tranformed completely* WereWolf Dan: *stands up and snarls,then howls at the moon*
(WereWolf Dan)
Dan: *puts a G18 in her hand* I love you to........but whatever is happening now cant be to good.....
Nikki quickly stood. "Shit! What the hell is this?? So your a....WereWolf?!"
WereWolf Dan: *looks back at Nikki with blood lust in his eyes and growls deeply* **clouds covered the moon and Dan suddenly turned to his normal self* Dan: I dont know......are you a werewolf?? WereWolves arent real....there is no such thing.....and what the hell happened to my shirt!! *he noticed that he was only wearing a pair of ripped pants with no shirt*
Nikki stares in shock and confusion. "W-What the...? Y-You just turned into a fucking WereWolf!!!"
Dan:huh? *laughs* you have a creative imagination!! I thought there were only zombies and vampires!!
(Zombies, Vampires, WereWolfs Oh my! XD)
Nikki shook her head. "Well apparently there are also werewolfs and I'm looking at one...holy shit..."
Dan:*looks around* I dont see any WereWolf.........Did you hit your head or something??
(Lol,yep,went from Just Zombies,to Vampires,WereWolves,and Zombies!! XP)
Nikki put her hand on her hip. "No, did you???" She looks up at the sky. "The clouds are covering the moon..." She looks at Dan. "Your a werewolf whether you like it or not! Your a bloody werewolf who growls at people."
Dan: ouch......if i was a WereWolf that would hurt my feelings......*looks at his hands* No claws *pokes at some of his teeth* No fangs......hey,where did Hunter and that other guy Go?? *looks around*
Nikki points up at the sky. "No moon!! They left because you were turning into a WEREWOLF!! I might be crazy when I'm holding a weapon but my vision is excellent so I know what I saw."
Dan: *looks at her* Seriously?? how long are you going to call me a WereW- **the clouds fade from in front of the moon** Dan: *transforms into a wolf again and howls, then looks at Nikki and snarls as if to say "And your a bloody human that shoots people and cheats on people whether you like it or not!!!"* *Blood lust feels his eyes as he looks down at his hands* *thinking:what the.....claws? sents when did i?- am i really a WereWolf?? No.....i cant be
Hunter:no I left cause I heard so Z's *jumps down from a tree* and I don't like staying in one place for too long
Nikki frowns. "Believe me now?"
WereWolf Dan: *cocks his head and looks at her curiously as if saying "who the hell are you?" *gets on all four paws and walks around her in a circle,then sniffs her clothes*
Nikki watches him. "Um...Dan?"
WereWolf Dan: *walks in front of her and steps back a little and growls slightly*
Nikki frowns. "Now what is it?"
WereWolf Dan: *leaps on her, pinning her on her back and licks her cheek*
Nikki shrieks a bit as she fell. The G18 escapes her grip and slides a few feet away. She giggles. "D-Dan, what are you doing? That tickles!" She giggles some more.
Hunter:.......................
WereWolf Dan:*gets off her and runs somewhere into the woods wagging his tail*
Nikki quickly gets up. "Dan, where are you going?" She looks at Hunter. "Come on!" She grabs the G18 and runs after Dan.