The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I sigh."Everything is going to be alright" I say hugging her softly."I promise."
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
My eyes go a little wide when he hugs me and I don't look at him.My sad face comes back and I sigh."I know......I'm just so used to crying every night.....I've always cried myself to sleep....."I blushed lightly and turned to face him.My tears had stopped,but dried to my skin.I stare into his eyes with hurt eyes.
I stare back and kiss her my eyes closing slightly."It's alright, you have me now."
I blushed a dark red and closed my eyes almost completely."Yeah....I have you now...."I hug him tightly and close my eyes."I'm tired now.....Do you mind if I hug you while we sleep?"I rested my head on his shoulder,waiting for his response.
"Sure." I say smiling. I close and reopen my eyes slowly as it changes back from purple to green. I look over her head at the clock"It's 12:43 we have to go to sleep ,long day ahead tommorow."
"Yeah."I yawn while holding him and close my eyes,falling asleep immediately.'Nothing like a good nights sleep to take your mind off things.This is sure to help me....'
I fall asleep too glad that I have the love on my unnarutal life in my arms as I sleep. I fade off into a blissful dream.
I keep sleeping peacefully,as if there wasn't a thing in the world that could separate me and my dreams.There I was laying,in the arms of my love,sleeping heavenly.It was beautiful.Then I knew,there really wasn't a thing in the world that could separate me from my dreams.As long as I was with my true love,nothing could ever hurt me...break me...kill me...Nothing could.
I wake up before Melany and I'm surpised we are still hugging I'm almost sad to get up. I smile and go to the bathroom to wash up. I prepare breakfast and get dressed. I wear a black T- shirt with a yellow smiliey on it, some black jeans and black and white converses."Wake up sunshine I whisper in her ear." I watch her wake as she does so I think " How did such a beautiful girl end up with a guy like me? I mean here I am sitting with the love of my life and she is happy with me." I smile a bit brighter.
I open my eyes and see his face.I smile brightly with a slight giggle and I sit up."How did you sleep?"I said as I stood up out of the bed.I riffled through the clothes in my bag and found a black shirt with black and white sleeves.It has a blue dragon on it and I find tight,black jeans.I walk into the bathroom,change,and walk back out,putting on my black and red sneakers.I brush my hair and some of it crosses over,covering one of my eyes."Well....I'm ready for today.

(This is the dragon.)
I open my eyes and see his face.I smile brightly with a slight giggle and I sit up."How did you sleep
I smile,"I slept well with you next to me the whole time, you look great." I say as I sink my fangs into s blood pack.
"Thanks.You really think so?"I smiled brightly and grabbed a blood pack.I started sucking blood from and I looked at him through the corner of my eyes.When I was finish with it,I put the trash in my back pack,in a side pocket,and I looked at Jasper."I wouldn't throw away those blood packs in the trash can.Someone will get suspicious."I riffle through my bad and pulled out a necklace with a small pendant,that was a Japanese symbol,and I held it out to him."I want you to have this....Payed for it with my own money."I smiled nervously.
I take it and hold it out in my hand"I'm sorry I didn't get anything for you." I said as I put the necklace around my neck."I will treasure it almsot most as much as I treasure you." I smile. I pick up the empty blood packs and place them on the bed. I take aknife and cut my wrist so that blood dripped onto the bags. I throw the bags out the window and watch them fade into nothing. I put on sunscreen and pass the bottle to Melany. I kiss her on her cheek" I guess this will have to hold in it's place until I find you a real present.
I giggle."It's o.k,really.It's just a little trinket.The pendant is how you write love in Japanese.I wanted to give it to you to show my love."I blushed lightly and smiled brightly.I put on the sunscreen and put my back pack on."You ready?"
"As I'll ever be," I said with a sigh. I grab her hand and camo. I jump out the window and fly over to the train staion which is about half a mile away from the motel. We land on the platform without tracks I look around. No one is here. "This is the place."
I sigh and try to calm myself down."Alright....."I stood there,waiting,watching,waiting.'They know I'm very impatient,so they should be hurrying along any time soon....'
"I think they are already here." I say with a smile. I hand Melany a water gun filled with garlic juice."Use this in an emergancy. I place my hand on the wall and it opens revealing a staircase."Listen Melany, we might have to split up. If anything I wanted you to know that, I-I love you." I say with a doubtful and nervous smile as I go do wn the unlit sairwell.
last edited over a year ago
My eyes went the slightest bit wide when he said it,but they went gentle,along with my smile.I followed close behind him and whispered in his ear,"I love you too...."I kept following him,nervous about what might happen.
We reach a hallway that splits in two."Yell if anything happens." I give her one last smile as I walk down the left hallway. I keep walking until I reach 2 doors."Where to go" I think to myself.
I nod and smile back at him.I walk down right the hallway and look around,walking timidly.'What's going to happen?.....What will happen to Jasper?.....Now I really wanna see him...'I let out a deep breath and try to calm myself."Don't worry....Nothing too bad will happen....Right?"I keep walking,timidly,wondering where I am and what's going to happen.
I go in the left door and imediately fall for there was no floor. I fall about 2 stories before I realize I can fly. I levitate to the bottom of the hole and see a light. I hear moaning."Con this be my parents?"
I kept walking,then suddenly my mouth was covered and I was pulled into darkness.I struggled,but the person didn't let go.'Who the hell could this be?!What the hell is going on?!'I kept struggling.
I decende a bit lower into the hole until I'm standing on the ground. I see a sword on the wall in the opening. It looked real enough so I pull it offf and weild it. I yell"Where are you!" I say. I see my parents tied up with two people behind them."Hello Jasper,we've been waiting for you." they say in unison. The opening behind me closes and I am surrounded by dwarf-looking creatures.
over a year ago vladimir-tod said…
OMFG I DID NOT KNOW THAT ALL THE CHAPTERS WENT ON THIS LONG!
The person who drug me into darkness knocked me out and bonded my wrists together and my ankles together.I woke up and found myself in a cage.I tried to speak,but the person gagged me.The cage started lowering and I started getting nervous.Soon,there was a light and I see people.My vision was blurry and I couldn't tell who they were."And we raised the stakes for you.This will not be easy for you.We made this as hard as possible for you."They pointed up to the ceiling,where my cage was dangling there.I was very high up and I leaned against the bars,trying to focus my vision on the people below me.
I smile."Playing dirty I see." I walk over slowly and look up."Melany!" I yell seeing her in a cage above me. My eyes run red as I levitate with anger building up. I throw the sword at the cage. I'm surprised that it actually cut the bars open. I fly over to Melany with pure hate in my eyes.
"Hey!You didn' give us time to finish our instructions!"The bars formed back right before he could get to me."Now you'll come down here,like a good boy,and lets us finish talking.You should know it's rude to interrupt someone while their talking."They smiled devilishly and I blinked a few times."J-J-Jasper?"I looked at him my vision still blurry.
"It's going to be alright Melany." I say with a soft doubtful smile."Fine then" I sink towards the spot that I was in"What do you want?"
The kept their devilish smile."Now then.What we have set up here is a choice for you.You can have your parents back and this boy,then agreeing to hand over you beloved back to us.Or you can save you beloved and let us do tests on your parents.""If you go with choice one,you will never see Melany again,no promises that we won't kill her.If you choose choice two,then you get to live with your precious Melany forever and your parents belong to us."They laughed maniacally and I stared down at them."J-Jasper.....Do the right thing.....Don't worry about me.......I'll be o.k....."I knew he couldn't hear me from my whispering,but I said it anyway.
I look from Melany, the love of my life to my parents ,the ones who took me in, to the boy David, who I never meet before."What if you take me? I'm as much as a vampire as a they all are." I kneel on my knees."I'm sorry Melany" I say silently to her.
"JASPER!NO!!"They look at each other and smirk."We can.But we can not promise that you will live.""NO!!YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM!!!YOU CAN'T!!""SHUT IT!!"The woman pressed a button on a control box and my cage started free falling.I screamed as I plunged towards the ground.
"Stop!" I yell with an emotionless face."What if I make you guys vampires too?" I say without a care if Melany fell or not.
The woman pressed the button again and the cage stopped with a jerk.I was thrown in the air,then pushed back into the bottom of the cage.I groaned in pain."Us become vampires?Go on."They stared at him,confused and interested.
"Vampires live forever. All I have to do it bite you." I say glancing over my shoulder to look at Melany. "Let them go an let us talk." I said violently but with an emotionless face.
I lifted my head and looked through the bars at Jasper.They looked at me,then looked back at Jasper."Interesting....We shall let your parents and this boy go,but you precious love will stay there,as insurance that you hold you side of the deal."They untie his parents and the boy,but pressed the button again,sending me plummeting towards the ground.I screamed,but they soon pressed the button again,banging me against the bottom of the cage.I groaned again in pain and just laid there.
"Fine, but you jerk Melany like that again and I will kill all of us." I say with a bored expression."Mom, Dad I love you guys" I say as they walk by with tear filled eyes.I look over at Melany.
A tear escaped my eyes as I watched,eyes wide open.'Jasper.....You know you don't have to do this,so why do insist on it?....And what do you mean,kill all of us.....You said you wouldn't hurt me......Did you lie?......Did you say that to keep me with you?......What is going on with you?......'I just stared at him and watched everything closely.
I look back at Melany turning my whole body." I'm going to kill them.The same way they kill other vampires. I only said I'll kill you so they won't try and kill one of us." I say. I raise up my shirt flashing the garlic water gun. I flash a quick grin. I turn around and stare at Melany's gardians with an emotionless face just as before.
My eyes went wide for a second,then went back to normal.Their eyes went angry and she pressed the button again."IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US,THEN WE'LL KILL YOUR ONLY LOVE!!"I screamed as I got closer and closer to the ground."JASPER!!!"I screamed,in full,fake,fear.
I smile.I'm behind them in an instant.I sink my fangs into each of their necks as I pull out my water gun. I jump back and press the trigger.They scream in pain and agony. I drop the gun and scream for the garlic juice got on them and my hands. THey begin to burn as do my hands. "When I throw the sword jump at it!" I say still yelling. I manage to pick up the sword and throw it at her cage as it cuts open the bars.
I stand up and start hopping to the edge of the cage.Once it's close enough,I jump out of the cage,before it hits the ground.I land next to Jasper and the cage lands behind him."Jasper!"I stared at his hand,knowing I couldn't do anything.I bit through the rope around my wrists and then untied my ankles.I stood up and grabbed his arm."Let's go!"I started running out.
"No, they won't die this way." I said as the pain decreased up."You get out of here. Go to the motel and take my parents with you. I don't care what happens with David." I say with a faint smile I get up and throw the sword at the ceiling where it is unsupported. I tunnel begins to crumble and shake. I smile "Tell my parents to fly you up that opening and up the staircase" I smile while I point over to the opening."One more thing.I love you" I say when kiss her.
I closed my eyes tight when he kissed me.I hugged him tightly and tears started flowing down my cheeks.I separated the kiss and backed away."I love you too.....You'd better come back you hear me!If you don't I'll find you and kill you!"I said as more and more tears fell freely.
I smiled "I can't promise that but I'll try for you.Now get out of here it going down in a couple of seconds!" I yell as I run over to Melany's gardians and throw my body over them making sure they don't get up."Go!!!" I yell.
My eyes went wide as I stood there.I just stared at him,tears flowing down my cheeks,nonstop.His parents grabbed me and we flew out of the cave."NO!!!!"We got out just as the cave collapsed."NO!"I struggled out of their arms and ran to the closed tunnel."Jasper......You'd better come back!!.....I love you......"I kept crying as I stood there with my hands on the rocks that closed the tunnel.
"C'mon Melany dear we have to go people must've heard the colaspe by now it's only a matter of time." said Jasper's dad.Jasper's mom was histerical and was crying her life out." He was our only child!" she yelled."Hey where's that other boy?" says Jasper's dad as he comforts his wife.
I sniffled a few times and turned to them."I don't care....Let's just go....."I looked down on the ground a few feet away and there was my doll laying there.I went over,picked it up,hugged it to my chest,and started walking to the motel.I stayed completely silent and made sure my hair covered my face so no one would see it.
"We will call a cab" said Jasper's father as he left the room with Jasper's mom.I wake up 2 hours later the water gun broke leaking all over my hand. But I was impervious to the pain. I stand up too tired to fly and start walking toward the motel.I'm at the verge of passing out again when I crash into the room.
I sat in a chair,my back turned to everyone.I didn't even stand up and I hugged the doll close to my chest.I herd someone crash into the room and I slightly turned my head,only enough to see who it was.I saw Jasper's body laying there and I rushed over to him,knocking over the chair.I kneel next to him and hug him close to me."Jasper......"
I pass out.But before I do I say " Melany," I cough " I told you I will always be with you." I smile and fade away into a sleeping spell. "Jasper!" yelled my parents as they run over and stand behind Melany. They hug and kiss happy that their son has returned.