The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
mischievous
I stared at myself in the mirror.I slightly smiled at my work with my costume.I was going to the halloween party at someone's house,and I thought this costume would work.I was going as a gothic fairy,which meant putting on purple wings and I was done.But,instead,I went further into it.I had on purple wings,a black dress with purple fringe,long,black and purple striped socks that went up to mid-thigh,and big,black combat boots.I made my hair extremely frizzy with my dad's electricity ball.I then put a purple ribbons on either side of my head to make pig tails of my frizzy,black hair.I looked exactly like a gothic fairy,what with the pale skin and black lipstick and all.
over a year ago kat55555 said…
oh goody
(Please don't be mean...I know it seems weird,but I did this just for fun if you don't want to rp then don't!)
over a year ago vampirerebel said…
mischievous
looking through the mirror i was imprested at what i mafde up i had a black robe vampire cape and plastic fangs so i was a deathvampire then i heard the doorbell ring and i ran to get behind the door to scare heanryaunt nelly opened the door and heanry walked in just as i jumped on his back he freaked but laughed after that so we were on our way to the party when we got there i soon relized heanry has left after the girls once agian to the corner of my eye i spotted pink i imeteadly look and there she was the only girl i ever liked i gave her a wave she waved back but whent imeadeitly back to talking to her friend i just wished she had the same feeling as i so since didnt know anyone i searched the room for heanry but couldnt find him anywere so i steped outside it was calm quiet and pleasent i heard heanrys voice from a window i saw him whispering to meradeth i sighed knowing he was flirting with her in my head i knew i needed to find friends that are like me insted of bieng in heanrys shadow all the time so i ditched the party and fell asleep right there on the porch i woke up and i saw heanry holding hands with another girl i thought man eavrygirl likes him whats the point i will never get merideth so on the way i asked heanry what he was talking about to merideath he said i was trying to hook you up i sighed in releaf me and heanry fell asleep the next morning we were having to go to school sadly i wished school was over but it has only beagan
over a year ago vladimir-tod said…
ummm.... this sounds like fun but i'm not going to do this but i still like it
link
(O.k.....Since I've been gone for so long I'm going to time skip to school the next day.)

I walked down the path to the school.When I saw it,I sighed.I didn't want to be there,but my "parents" made me go.I walked down the path to the entrance,when I was pulled away and banged against the wall.The people who pinned me there were the school bullies.They had bullied me ever since I had transferred here."Why do you keep doing this to me?""'Cause it's fun.Why else?"The one who pinned me there punched me and they both walked away,laughing.I sat there,gritting my teeth,and staring at the ground.Soon,I stood up and walked in the entrance.I went to my locker and put my backpack in it.I looked over to see Vlad two lockers down from me.I smiled,then kept exchanging books.
over a year ago vampirerebel said…
laugh
this is fun
(RP is supposed to be fun.I'm glad you like it.)
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
Looks at watch."Damn, oh well 5 hours isn't so bad." Walk straight trough the double door entrance of Bathory Junior High School and heads strsight towards the cafeteria. Grabs lunch from my bag-pack and begins to eat a raw burger. Sees Melany and Vlad on seperate sides of the cafe.Finds an empty table and sighs. "I wish I could tell her what I really am and how I feel about her" I mutter to myself.Watches Henry walk by."But if Henry get to her first I don't know what I'm going to do."
I looked at a guy who sat alone and ate a raw burger.I walked over to him and sat in front of him.I pulled out a sandwich from my brown bag and held it out to him."If you're going to hide it,eat something real.If you eat that burger,someone will eventually find out,just like me."
I look up confused and alarmed,"H-how do you know?"I turn and stare at the girl's lunch "That doesn't look anything like it would support a young vampire." I whisper to myself. I decide to face my fears and ask the question. "Are you a vampire Melany?"
I nod and put the sandwich in front of him."Just try it.And like I said,if you're eating a raw hamburger,someone's gonna find out."I knew my sandwich had the capsule of blood in it and I wanted to help him.
I stare at her. I wonder if she is really being serious or just trying to make fun of me like the other kids. I decide to take her word for it. I flash a greatful smile and devour the sandwich. I'm suddenly surpised that I can taste the blood.I look back up to see Melany looking at me. "Besides the raw burger when and how did you know that I am-am a vampire" I whisper.
"I had a feeling that you were.Looks like you liked the sandwich."I looked away to Vlad and saw him eating a sandwich like me."Like Vlad.....He's a vampire....,"I whispered.I looked back at Jasper.
I envied alot of people in Bathory Junior High School inculding Vlad.He may not have been very popular and at times I saw him get picked on in the hallways on the way to class but at least he had a friend. I wish I knew how that would feel I think to myself.I stare at the clock then I turn back to Melany," We have to get back to class or we'll be late" I smiled "And thanks for the sandwich" I grab my back-pack and stands waiting for Melany."There's something about this girl(besides the fact that she is also a vampire)that I like" I think to myself.
I slightly smile and nod."O.k."I stand up,grabbing my back pack,and started walking out of the cafeteria.I started spacing out and wasn't paying attention to where I was going.I bumped into one of the bullies of the school and gasped."Sorry,"I whispered.He grabbed my arms and pushed me into the wall.I hit the wall and fell to the floor."Ow....."
I witness the whole scene right before my eyes and I was slighty twinged with guilt. I continue to walk past as if nothing was happing the bullies were was to big and even a short glance at me could spell doom. I stopped, I didn't care I liked Melany, why would I let something this happen to her unpunished. I turn around and punch the bully (who latter turned out to be Tom) straight in the face with strength that surpised even me." look down at Tom moaning in pain as he gave me a horrified look, I walk over towards Melany,"Are you ok?"
I look up at him and smile a bit more that earlier."Yeah....I'm o.k....Just a bruise...."'Why am I talking more than usual?I usually never talk to anyone.'I stand up and dust myself off.I looked down at Tom and stood over him."I would suggest you get away right now before I get mad,"I said in almost a sweet tone.He stood up and walked away as if nothing ever happened.
I smile too,"Why am I getting so happy al of a sudden?" I say to myself under tone."We really need to get to class I'd hate to be responsible for you being late. I smile as we walk towards class and open the door.
"Right."I walk to my class with him and walk in.'It's weird how we have the same class.'I walked to the back of the class and sat in the far right back corner of the class.I sat down just as the bell rang and I did everything not to be noticed.
I'm caught at the door as the bell rings but the teacher is no where in sight, or at least in my sight, I sit in first open seat I find which is somewhere in the middle row. I sit back and watch as the class suddenly turned into chaos."Ugh... this is going to be a long day..."
While everyone was being loud and talking,I took out a piece of paper and started drawing.I would close my eyes every so often,to get the image in my head.I didn't even bother to look up from the piece of paper and I kept drawing.
I slowly but gradually feel asleep and woke up 10 minutes before the class ended, surprisingly I didn't get caught sleeping in class. The bell rings and I walk out the room straight for my locker. I grab my back-pack and walk outside.
(I'M MAKING IT THE END OF SCHOOL.....or did you just do that?)

I walk to my locker and got my back pack,walking outside.I didn't even hit the bottom of the steps yet when Tom yelled to me,"Hey girlie!We have unfinished business."He starts walking towards me and I kept walking,not even turning around.He grabs my shoulder and makes me face him."Get ready for some pain for earlier goth girl."I stared at him with a bored expression as he lifted his fist.
(No, I didn't I just made it end of the class but its ok =] )

I'm already outside sitting on thefront steps of the school. I sigh "This is gettinga bit harder for me to control my cravings even after I ate lunch, I might have to start back on my 'human' diet." I noticed Vlad and Henry walking outside but there is no Melany. "I wonder where she cold be..."
Bill,the other bully,came up and saw Tom with his fist raised.He smirked with joy and stood next to him."Let's wail on this goth.""You know.Where I come from,gentlemen do not hurt women.""Yeah,but you're not a woman,and we're not gentlemen.Emphasis on gentle."He smirked and his fist raced towards my cheek.
I walked up the stairs back to where my locker was in the event that I might've dropped something. As I walked I hear asound of laughing. Normally I wouldn't care but somethign didn't feel right. The tone of the laugh was deep, sounded like it belonged to Bill or Tom. I remembered what happened earlier and I knew that Tom loved revenge. I raced down the hall to see a fist inches away from Melany's face.Everything happened in slow-motion. I was somehow directly between Tom and Bill in an instant. They were both bigger than me by a head but I didn't care I wasn't going to let Melany get hurt. I grabbed Tom's hand as if I were redircting him,to my surpise his hand felt soft and with no weight. I turned his fist towrds Bill who was staring at Melany waiting for impact. seconds later. Bill is on the floor.
My eyes went and y jaw dropped as the scene in front of me changed with just one turn of a fist.I looked at Jasper and then back to Bill."How......?"Tom's eyes were wide as well."This isn't the end of this.I'll get you tomorrow."He helped Bill up and they both walked away.I closed my eyes for a second,let out a long sigh,and start walking towards the door.
I wasn't sure what just happened but I knew one thing Melany wasn't safe as long as Bill and Tom was around. I didn't knwo why but I just wanted to be around Melany and Bill and Tom gave me the perfect excuse for it. I watched her walk past me and out the doors. I sighed."At least today is Friday."And I walked out the doors in the direction of home.
I turned around while walking backwards and yelled at him,"Thanks!"And I ran around the corner.I started running home with my hands on the straps of my back pack.I smiled and lost myself in thoughts of today.'I need to finish my drawing,but the rest of the day was pretty cool.'
I smile. I walk all the way home and climb up the tree and into my room in the second story of my house. I hate it when you parents ask me how m day is... it makes me just run out and drink everyone's blood but that wouldn't look to good. I turned on the T.V and flipped it to a random chaneel and drifted off to sleep.
I got home and walked inside.My dad was there mixing some chemicals and my mom was helping him."Hey Melany.""Hi,"I said in a bored way."How was your day?""O.k...."I walked past them and went into the kitchen."We wanted to do some tests on you,but later o.k.""Whatever."I gotten so used to the testing they did on me that I just didn't care anymore.I turned on the t.v,and turned on my XBox,and started playing the game that was in it.
I woke up 3 hours later. Still a bit tired I walk downstairs into the kitchen. I think about what I'm going to do for the weekend. I ask what's for dinner."Hey Jasper, umm I didn't cook so we're having pizza." My Mom said. I sighed. There's one less thing to worry about now."Mom I'm goin out ok?" I ask. "Ok I'll tell your father but be back by 12 ok?" she responds."Yeah, sure...whatever" I say as I walk out the door into the dead night. I walked all the way to the graveyard behind where Vlad used to live before the incident.I close my eyes as I begin to levitate,When I look down I'm already 50ft high.
I looked at the clock and groaned with anger and boredom.My parents came in and grabbed my arms."Come on.Testing time."I groaned even louder and followed them to their lab.They tied me down to a chair and started testing on me.With one of the test,I screamed loud.
I feel asthough I on top of the world itself I hear a faint sream but it doesn't concern me.IClose my eyes agian and rift slowly back to earth. I sigh and look at the moon." I know how it feels to be way out there and only too"
They finished their tests and I had marks all over me from it."We're sorry honey.But we need to do research.""If you really loved me.you would let me be normal!!"I stormed out of the lab and into my room,slamming the door.I sat on my bed and stared out the window."I hate it here.....How was I even a vampire if they are both humans?..."
I walk around the town and sees Melany sit by a window. I'm tempted to say hi but I don't I continue to walk in the directing ym legs lead me.I sigh."Why does life have to be so difficult?"
I stared at the sky and didn't look down at Jasper.I didn't even notice him.I heard my mom yell up the stairs that dinner was ready and I turned my head to look at the door."Just send it up!"I yelled through the closed door.
I sigh. I run home noticing the time. I walk though the front door knowing that my parents would expect me to climb though the window. I sneak into the basement and fall asleep, forgeting about the pizza.
My mom brought up a cup of blood and a sandwich with a blood capsule in it."Here you go sweetie."I take the plate and cup and start eating and drinking it.When I'm done I take the dishes down stairs,put them in the sink,and walked back upstairs,going to bed.
Wakes up, Sigh.. goes down stairs eats breakfast, puts on sun screan and goes out side un the bright sun light.
I wake up and eat breakfast.I put on the sunscreen and grab my lunch for the day.I walked outside and started running to the school.I saw Jasper and stop to wave at him."Hey!"I smiled a bit and kept waving.
I turn in the direction of the voice"W-What? Oh! Hey!" I say waving back as I walked over towars her. " Hey hold on a sec ok? " I run back insdie rab my house keys back-pack and wallet, then I run back outside."So how are you? You look great"
(I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT DAY WAS A FRIDAY!Can this day be a Friday?)

I smiled a bit more at him and I blushed lightly."Thanks.I'm good."I realize one of my scars was showing on my waist and I pulled down my shirt to hide it.

(I'm wearing a stomach shirt,tight jeans,and sneakers.Yeah!:D)
(Yeah it's cool =] )
I noticed the scars but I didn't say anything since shecovered them almsot the same time I noticed them,"So umm can I walk you to scholl, I man, since you know we both go there?" Gets a bit nervous
"Yeah,sure.That would be cool."I slightly smile a bit more and keep walking."Hey uhhh.....You won't tell anyone about that right?"I look at him and my smile goes away.
"Sure, I am a bit curious as to what happened but it's none of my business" I say while flashing a smile. So how long have you lived here in?"I notice that we are only 2 blocks away from the school.And that Tom and Bill were loking for us.
"Shit..."I see Tom and Bill and look around."Come on.I know the perfect way to get in.And I'll answer your questions later."I grabbed his wrist and ran into the trees that we were close to.I ran through the trees,making a few turns,and finally reach the back of the school."Let's go.There are bricks stuck out everywhere.I found a way to get into the school using them."I start climbing up the bricks.
"Wow..." I follow her up the bricks."How do you know about this and how much farther?" I ask. I smile.
"I sneak around the school all the time.It's not too much farther."I kept climbing up the bricks until I got to a window that was open.I climb up and let myself fall into it.I stand up and dust myself off.I lean out of the window and hold out my hand to Jasper."Come on.I'll help you."