The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I deepen the kiss licking her toungue. I sigh then moan as I shift my body again putting her directly on top of me.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I moan as I play with his tongue using my own.I started running my hands down his body to his waist.I sighed and deepened the kiss even further.
I close my eyes slightly and I sigh as I turn her over so that I'm on top.
I slightly opened my eyes,to look into his,and sigh as he lays on top of me.I close my eyes again and keep licking all around his mouth,playing with his tongue.
I pull off"I love you" I start kiss her neck again working my way down below her waist.
"I love you too."I moaned as he kissed down my body and I gritted my teeth slightly."Ahhh....."I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a bit.
I licked her as I rubbed myself and her leg.I closed my eyes then reopened them.
I shut my eyes tightly and I moaned loudly."Ahhhh!Ohhhhh that feels sooooo good......"I blushed an extremely dark red and my heart raced.
"If that does this should feel great" I said as I raised up as I pushed myself into her sighing ans closing my eyes.
I bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming."Ahhh..."I resisted to scream out,not wanting to disturb his parents.
I pushed in and out faster until I couldn't anymore. I turn over and lay next to her breathing heavily."Woah.." I managed to say.
I couldn't hold it anymore.I screamed out as he pushed in me faster and faster.When he stopped,I breathed extremely hard and laid next to him."Yeah....."I couldn't say anything else,but that.
"T-That was amazing.." i choked out with a soft grin. "Damn...I have to go make dinner tonight..." I got out of bed and put clothes on. I coughed as I went down the stairs.
"Y-Yeah.....I-It was.....Very amazing."Wait.I'll come help you."I quickly got my own clothes on and chased after him."I don't want you burning the house down,"I joked.
"Your one to talk" I said kissing her cheek" After all you are the hot one." I smiled and opened the fridge getting out the Beef and other meats.
I giggled."You're so silly.I may be hot,but you are too."I wink at him and wait to start cooking.
"If you say so.." I grined and pulled out the plates."You forgot what we are?" I asked joking as I saw her prepare to cook.
I looked at him."Of course.But you never know who might stop by.And It's a habit.Also,even some vampires like their meat warm,even when it's raw.And I like mine warm."I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.
"Well,in that case.." I grin even wider and start to heat up some meat. I put the rest on some plates with cups of blood next to them on the table in the living room.
"Why thank you.I was going to do that myself."Smiles at you and hugs you."But I guess you're such a gentleman huh?"I stare into you eyes.
"If you say so..." I say kissing her and calling down my parents who moved so quickly it looked like they were there the whole time."Dinner is served."
I kissed him in return,accidentally in front of his parents.I blushed a dark red and looked at his parents."Oh,um.S-Sorry."I waited for my meat to be warmed up,blushing from the accident.
"No it's ok" said my father with a grin my mother smiled and walked over to the table with my father to eat."C'mon" I said to Melany.
"Okay."Walks to the table with my piece of meat and sits next to Jasper.I kept a light blush as I started eating the meat.Once I was done chewing I smiled cutely."So delicious!Heated to the perfect temperature!"
"Unlike you, I enjoy my meat cold" I said with a rin as I sank my fangs into the raw meat sucking all the blood out. I wiped my mouth and threw away the dry chunk of fat that remained as did my parents."That was great hunny" my mom said with a warm smile as she and my father stood up and started to walk outside."We're going out we'll be back.." my father said. When they left I sat and turned to look at Melany."I wonder what they do al the time" I said as I cleaned up and walked upstairs into my room leaving the door open listening to music.
"Who knows."I helped him clean up the table and followed him upstairs.I stopped in his door way and listened to the music for a few minutes."Mind if I join you?"I smiled and looked at him.
I looked up"Um.. sure no prob " I move over on the bed so she could fit as I changed the song on my ipod.
"Thanks."I walked over to him and laid down on my side,facing him.I smiled cutely and gave him a quick kiss."Love you."I winked and slightly giggled.
I smiled and kiss her back,just as quickly." I love you more" I turned my whole body to face her.
"No.I love you more."I laughed a bit and stared into his eyes.I hugged him,not taking my eyes away from his.
I kissed her slowly again the same as before "Impossible..." I muttered as I looked into her ees befor lowering my own.
I smiled and kept staring into his eyes."Only if you believe it's impossible."I kissed him,not pulling back even slightly.I hugged him closer to me and deepened the kiss.
I smile as I completely lower my eyes depening the kiss as I huggher.
I deepen the kiss further as I drown myself in the music.I press our hips together and I blush lightly.
I pull off slightly as look at her." WE did this before" I said with a grin "I'd be happy to do it again if you are" I kissh er her again.
I pull away a bit,just enough to talk."I don't want to do it again.I just want to kiss you."I smiled sweetly and continued to kiss him,deepening the kiss further.
I nod slowly. I deepen the kiss and sigh softly liking her lower lip.
I open my mouth just enough for his tongue to enter.I press myself against him,holding him closer to me.
I pushed my touch slowly into her mouth licky all over. I started to lick her tougue as I sighed into her mouth.
I softly moaned and licked his tongue hard.I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked all around,licking his tongue along with his mouth.
I pull my tougue out of her mouth and sighed agian softly. I grabbed her wasit pressing it agaist mine.
I softly moaned and licked his tongue hard.I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked all around,licking his tongue along with his mouth.
I lickedaround her licks and stick my tougue back into her mouth.
I softly moaned and sighed,licking all around his mouth and tongue.I held him closer to me,blushing.
I pulled off and looked at her noticing she's blushing, "Something wrong?"
"N-No..."I was breathing a little hard and staring into his eyes."I'm perfectly fine..."I kissed him again and hugged him closer.
I sighed softly as I closed my eyes gettign lost in the moment. I smiled softly but it was hardly noticable.
I kissed him harder and slid my tongue in his mouth again.I started licking all around his mouth and tongue.I drowned myself in the music and him.I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder.
I leaned back pulling off to take my shirt off.I looked at her to make sure she knew what I was doing. I grinned and kissed her again sticking my tongue in her mouth.
I softly moaned and sighed into the kiss and licked all around his mouth and tongue.I put my hands on his chest and started rubbing it.