The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Don't worry about him.....I don't think he'll be too much of a bother....Besides,he'll leave as soon as he gets better...."I keep sitting there,staring at my reflection in the t.v.....Well,at least I would be,but I'm a vampire and I have no reflection."Come on.Sit next to me and let's play some games to get our minds off of things."
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
"You can stay for the night or something if you want!" I yell to the boy. I walk over and sit next to Melany. I sigh.
over a year ago vampirerebel said…
"ok"
I slightly smile and pull him into a hug."Don't worry about him.I'll make sure he won't get in the way."I lightly blush and keep hugging him."Now how about we play some games,huh?"I smiled cutely.
I flush with color when we hug and smile and lift my attitude just barely."Sure,if you say so.What game do you want to play?"
"It doesn't matter to me.I'm really good at any game."I smiled at him and let him go."It was also only a suggestion.We don't have to play a game if you want."
"Well we went for a walk watched a movie and we atempted to play a game. I think I'll hit the hay. But we can sit here and talk if you want I mean we have school tommorrow." I say puting my arm on the chair around Melany.
I blushed lightly and scooted closer to him,resting my head on his shoulder."I like the idea of sitting here and talking....I like talking to you..."
" And I like you" I say with a soft smile on my face." I wonder what's goign to happen tommorow? You know with it being school and everything."
"Yeah.....I really hate school,with Tom and Bill and all....I really hate our history teacher too.He gives us so much homework.....But I'm really glad that I get to have every class with you."I smiled and kissed his cheek gently.I blushed a darker red and look away,smiling.
I'm caught off gaurd by the kiss my mouth left agap.I smile." And to think we only meet 3 days ago." I turn and look at her and smile.
I blushed a little darker and I slightly looked up at him."Y-Yeah....Well you know what they say,love works in strange ways."I gasped when I said that and sat up straight,letting go of him."U-U-UM!I-I MEAN!.....UH!......."
"Shhhh" I say as I put my finger on her lips softly."You think too much" I say as I kiss her.
I blushed a very dark red and my eyes went wide.'W-W-WHA....?!D-D-DID HE J-JUST DO T-T-THAT?!....GODS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!....I actually like it....I'M ENJOYING THIS TOO MUCH!'I slightly closed my eyes and didn't try to pull away.
I pull off a bit too soon wanting to kiss her agian but I don't. I smile softly,"Your a good kisser. " I stand up and walk towards the stairs I'm going to bed you can come if you'd like I mean I'm not goign to sleep for another hour."
I kept blushing with my eyes wide."T-T-T-Thanks.......Y-Yeah......­S-S­-Su­re.­...­.I got up and started walking up the stairs.'I'm really nervous about this.....'I catch up to him and walk alongside him.I accidentally tripped and I gasped as I fell.
I grab her softly right before she falls.I pull her up into my arms and lift her all the way up the stairs.I smile as I put her down. And I walk into my room.
I blushed lightly and stared up at him."T-Thanks...."I looked away when he walked into his room.As soon as the door closed,I opened my mouth to say something,but then closed my mouth and walked into my room with a sad face."I really need to not be so clumsy....."I close my door slowly and throw myself on my bed.I sigh and then get up,starting to change into some night clothes.
I change into some sleeping clothes and lay out clothes for the next day. I jump into my bed and instantly fall asleep.
I lay out some clothes neatly on my chair and lay in the bed.I stay awake,thinking about the kiss that Jasper gave me."I can't believe he did that.....But I liked it.....Can it be that I'm falling for him?......It has to be.....We hold hands,we go out together,and we cuddle...."I blushed from saying those things and turned to my side,staring at the wall.
I wake up the next morning tired and confuse."Was it all a dream? Did I really kiss Melany like that?" I walk over to the next room to see David.I sigh. I walk into the bathroom wash up put on sun screen then I go down stairs and warm 4 packs of blood and 8 blood pills and ptu them on the counter.I run back upstairs , go into my room change then come out and enter Melany's room and sit on her bed waking her up"Morning sunshine" I say with a smile.
I blush lightly and smile back at him."Good morning."I sit up and yawn,stretching a bit."Thanks for waking me up.If you hadn't I probably would have slept till one."I laugh a bit and get up.I stretch again,my shirt showing my stomach."Do you mind if I use your shower?"I smile at him cutely.
"It's your too as long as you stay here" I smile."By the way, breakfast is downstairs." I walk over to the closet and hand her a towel.
"Thanks."I grab the towel and smiled at him cutely."I'm still new to this whole staying at someone's house."I laugh a bit and walk into the bathroom."And I'll be down stairs in a few minutes."I smiled another cute smile before I close the door.
I smile."Ok" I say as I walk downstairs and pack our bag-packs. I put the sun screen on the table and sit in the couch and fall asleep.
I get done with my shower and I put my clothes on.I'm wearing tight blue jeans and a black T-shirt that says 'Vampires Suck'.I look over at Jasper and smile.I walk up behind him and put my hands over his eyes,whispering in his ear."Jasper....You have to wake up now....It's time to go to school....Wake up Jasper...."I smile and try my best to keep myself from laughing.
"Wah- I'm not sleeping" I say confused. I walk over to the counter and pick up the blood capsules and the blood packs. I smile." Sink my fangs into the blood packets,as I toss Melany some capsules and 2 blood packs.
last edited over a year ago
I wink at him and giggle a bit."Thanks."I put my fangs into one blood pack and I start putting blood capsules in each thing of my lunch bag."Hey....You wanna see the picture I drew when I'm done with it?"
"Sure" I say handing her the sun screen and opening the front door." I taste the air."What the hell, I can taste the air?" I wonder if this is one of my vampire powers.
"There are some days where the air is so fresh that you can taste it."I smiled gently and put on the sun screen,throwing away the empty blood packs."Alright,"I said,putting my back pack on."Let's get going."
I walk out the door and wait for her to come out once she does I close the door.I smile as I walk with her to school but my smile fades as we reach the front steps. The kids around suddenly stop talking and start whispering obviously talking about us.
I blushed lightly and slouched,my hair covering my face so no one could see it.My eyes were wide with fear and I fiddled with a charm on the necklace I wore around my neck.I wore it everyday and hardly ever took it off.
I smile."Let's go I don't care what anyone thinks of us." I walk up to the doors and into the school to my locker where I get out my books and head towards home room.
I follow him and do the same as him.When we get to homeroom,I pick the desk closest to the dark corner.I shrink myself and start drawing the picture I've been working on.
I sit next to her and put my head down on the desk covering my face with my arms."This is going to be a long day." I say so that only she can hear.But just then Bill and Tom walk in the room and sit right next to me.I tense up and smile an evil smile.
I look over at Jasper with his evil smile."Don't even think about it!"I said in a whispered tone so only he could hear."If you hurt them,you'll be expelled."I grabbed his arm,but not tightly.
"But what about after school when nobody knows." I say turning away from Bill.I sigh. The teacher comes in, the lecture begins.
I lean over and whisper in his ear,"You can then,but make sure no can see you."The teacher sees me whispering to Jasper and yells at me."Melany!"I jump and sit straight up in my seat."Y-Yes ma'am?""GO outside!""Y-Yes ma'am."I slowly walk outside,my things with me.I sigh and stand out there,waiting for the bell to ring.I sit down and look around in my note book."Where's my drawing?"I didn't notice that it had fallen out beside Jasper.

(The drawing is below.)
I lean over and whisper in his ear,"You can then,but make sure no can see you."The teacher sees me wh
I ask to use the bathroom and walk outside."Sorry, and here's your drawing. I didn't look at it." I said truthfully. I continue on my way to the bathroom and walk in it.
I smiled up at him."Thanks."I put it on a note book and begin drawing.Once he turns around I watch him walk away.When he is out of sight,I continue drawing on it.
I return out of the bathroom and sit in the hallway next to Melany."I don't feel like goin back to class."
"Fine with me."I start humming a song and I keep drawing.I soon go into a soft singing."In sleep he sang to me,in dreams he came.That voice which calls to me,and speaks my name...."I keep singing and drawing.
" I like your singing" I say softly. As I look at my cell phone."Class is over in 3 minutes."
"O.k.And thanks.I've been singing ever since I can remember.I've always been good at it."I smiled sweetly and kept singing and drawing.
Class ends 5 mintues later and I stand up "Do we have lunch next?" I ask softly." I run into the class to get our books with such speed that it seemed as though I never moved. I sigh. And wait for Melany to stand up,suddenly , Merdith ran into me causing her to drop her books."Sorry" I say with a faint smile as I help her pick up her book."Thanks" she say with a neat smile. We stand up and she walks away saying" See ya later"
I stand up and smile at him."That was nice of you."I smiled cutely and then saw a boy who was staring at me,with a very confused look.I gave him a slight glare and he turned his head away quickly."Alright let's go.We've got 2nd then 3rd then 4th then lunch.....Today is going to be such a long day."I start walking to our 2nd period class at a slightly fast pace.
"Your right" I say as we walk I look back at the boy and give give a withering look."People are acting strange nowadays" I say as we walk into class I hold the door open for her.
I slightly smile at him."Thanks."I walk in and scurry to the back corner of the class and make myself shrink,seeming unnoticeable.'I don't want people looking at me anymore.I don't it....It annoys me.'
I sit in a seat in the middle row but agianst the wall.Two guys talking sit next to me and stare at me. I sigh,"What are you looking at?" I say. "You, are you going to do something about it?" one of them says I sigh. 5 seconds later I snap. I punch the guy in the stomach and kicked him in the face I slammed the other one's hed into the wall with surprising force.
My eyes went wide as I looked over at Jasper.I shot out of my seat and ran over to him,grabbing his arms and forcing them to his sides,then hugging him to keep him from moving."What do you think you're doing?!Why the hell did you do that?!"