The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I began talking my pants off and slowly started to kiss the front of her neck lowering to her chest.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and slowly started unbuttoning my shirt."J-Jasper....I love you so much....."I could feel my heart starting to speed up,making my breathing speed as well.
"I love you too" I said as I kissed around her chest.
I slightly moaned and opened my shirt enough to show all of my chest."Ohhhh Jasper.T-That feels good."
I smiled lightly as I saw her in the prime of her beauty. "You taste so good.." I sighed I tried to slip her pants off as I licked her chest.
I gasped and grabbed his hands,blushing darker than ever before."J-Jasper!"I moaned lightly and bit my bottom lip again.
"What?" I asked with a playful grin."What's the matter?" I aid kissing her chest agian.
"Y-Your too f-f-fast with it....."I looked away with my dark blush and sighed as he kissed my chest.I closed my eyes and slowly laid back onto the bed.
"Oh..Sorry" I said a bit take back. I continued kissing her and then lifted her and put her on top of me.
"Hm?"I looked down at him."What are you doing Jasper?I thought you like being on top?"What did I just say?That was so....embarrassing!"U-U-Um,I-I-I mean,uhh...."
"I'd want to see how it is from the bottom" I said with a grin then I started to lick her nack agian.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
(Oh, Hey Jasper! I was wondering if James could be a secret love interest for Max.. It's okay, If you say No.. :3)
((It's totally fine =P))
(Okay. Cool. Is everything okay?)
I slightly gasped as his tongue glided across my neck."A-Ahh,J-J-Jasper.I-I-I love you s-so much."I reached down to his pants and started to unzip them slowly.
I smiled lightly and sigh, sending my cold breathe down her neck. I began kissing her colar bone."I love you too Mell's"
I shivered at his breath,feeling it spread down my neck.I sighed out a long breath and finally undid his pants."Jasper.....I-I want a-a-a little m-m-m-more p-please."
My smiled grew into a crooked grin as I put my ear on her chest."Opps" I said for the first time ever blushing. I was embarrased at my stupidity to actually expect to hear a heat beat. But still they're was deffinately something warm about that area.
I blushed a dark red and looked at him.My heart was beating very fast.I hoped he couldn't hear it,but with his ear there,there was no stopping it.I started breathing a little hard.
"A-a heart beat?" I said as my blush went away and my face was filled with confusion"But i thought you were a vampire too? Well, at least a pure breed" I said looking up at her as my eyes turned purple.
My blush went away and was replaced with disappointment and shame."I'm a half vampire.I'm half human.I thought you knew."I then reached for my shirt and pulled it over me."If you don't like it then......I'm sorry.....That's who I am....."Memories of my foster family doing so many experiments on me came to mind and my eyes filled with tears.
"No, I didn't know, but I like you , not for what you are, but for who you are." I said looking her in the eyes."I love you Mell's not the vampire." I said with a grin.
I looked back into his eyes and smiled."You really mean that?Do you truly,truly mean that from your.....well I guess,not your heart?"I slightly giggled and stared into his eyes.
"Of course I do." I say leaning in and giving her a hug"At least your not like me, your not a full freak like I am. I wish I was part human, I don't remember if I was even human." I said looking down.
I put my hand under his chin and made him look into my eyes."You're not a freak.You my love and that's all that matters."I leaned up and kissed him passionately."I love you Jasper.I really do.I wish I could be full vampire so I could have all the cool powers that you do."
"No...no you don't I wish I was even partly human." I said turning away." The responsibilties of being a vampire, it limits me so."I sighed soft before looking at her agian"In our world we can't have relations with mortals, or humans, or we wil be killed." My sad face lite lightly as I broke into a grin."Good thing I have you Mells"
I put my shirt back on and buttoned it half way up."And I'm happy you have me and I have you."I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek."I love you so much Jasper."I kissed his neck and could feel my fangs starting to lengthen by staring at his neck.I gasped,covered my mouth quickly and threw myself away from him.
I turned around as I put on my shirt as well,"What's the matter?" I said with a confused look in my eyes.
"N-N-Nothing!"I said,my voice being muffled by my hand.I ran my tongue over my fangs and looked away with a worried look."I-I-I thinks i-i-it's best if y-y-you leave!"
"Calm down" I said ask I reach towards her."IT's ok.." I assured her.
"N-No!"I put my hand tighter over my mouth."P-P-Please!"I was frightened that he might find my fangs bulging out of my gums by the sight of a vein on his neck.The succulent blood flowing through his veins made me hunger for some of his.But why?!!I love him!I could never hurt him!
I smiled lightly and lowered my eyes. "I knwo what you need" I said as I walked out the door,dashed to the kitchen and warmed up so blood packets. I ran back up and walked into her room."Here you go Mells" I said with a smile as I threw her one.
I snatched it from the air and quickly drank it all in a matter of seconds.I took a deep sigh of relief and smiled."Thank you so much.I was worried that I would....."I looked away,not wanting to finish that sentence.
"I know I know" I said with a grin."No matter what happens I still love you Melany Don't forget that." I walked over and kissed her.
I kissed him back and smiled cutely at him."Okay.I won't."I giggled and got up,got dressed,and started walking downstairs."Wanna take a walk with me?"
"Umm sure." I said as I walked towards the window "Coming?" I hopped out the window landing soundlessly.
I giggled and rolled my eyes."You're so silly,"I said getting to him."Why do you insist on going out of the window when your legs work perfectly fine?"
"I like flaunting my power as a child of the night." I smirked."Now c'mon down. It's nice ot here."
I sighed and went the other way-down the stairs.I didn't want to jump from the window without him,in fear of losing control and falling to a painful broken ankle or leg.I quickly ran out of the house and jumped the stairs on the porch.I stumbled a bit,but caught my balance."Let's go Jasper!"
"Coming" I yelled as I ran to her."Shall we?" I said putting out my hand.
"Yes."I smiled and walked down the sidewalk.About 15 minutes into walking,I put my arms around myself."M-Man.It got c-chilly quick,h-huh?"I shivered like a leaf and kept walking.
(Are you still there?Did you get grounded again?!)
I sighed and shifted in my bed in the small motel room I had stayed in. I figured I was suffocating Melany and Jasper enough and decided to buy a night here.
"It really is.." I sai as I took off my vip-up jacket and gave it to her,"Here.." I continued with a smile. Sadly my mind trailed off into thinking about James.What was he doing? Where was he? Why now?
"Thank you...."I smiled as I put it around me,but my smile soon went away when I thought of Jasper not having a jacket."Actually......Here......"­;I gave the Jacket back to him."I can't take something that's not mine.Never have been able to."
"Well think of it as yuor now." I said with a grin."Remember? I'm cold-blooded if I have blood at all that is" I said more to myself than anything." Go on." I smiled.
I giggled a bit and smiled cutely."Thanks."I put the jacket on again and kept walking."I love you Jasper,I really do....A lot...."I blushed,which seemed very dark on my pale cheeks,and closed my eyes,leaning on him as we walked.
" I love you too Melany" I smiled then kissed her on the cheek. "Wanna go to a resturant? My treat?" I held her hand waiting her answer.
"Sure.I'm feeling very hungry,but....Um....Why a restaurant?I mean....I still only drink blood,and don't really eat anything else......"
"Massive kill" I said with an evil grin."You up for it? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. But either way I'm goign to." I stopped staring at her with pleading eyes.