The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I looked back at Alison who gave me a smile.I didn't respond to what Melany said but I tried to aviod the question by changing the topic."I'll make her a vampire.."I thought looking at the new girl who was still standing.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Don't.....Answer my question....Now.....Please..."
I sighed."Fine," I thought vlad that in my mind I did not sound as defeated as I would if I actually talked. I turned my head enough to over hear Alison and some friends talking about a party later tonight. I wondered when they'd invite me.
(Re- introducing James ^_^)
The boy walked into the cafiteria even though no one was there. He sat with is hood on and his head lowered. He wasn't there to kill, not today.
last edited over a year ago
I looked back down at my paper,not paying attention to the lesson."How did you get so popular so quickly?And you have to answer my question......Also,if you go I go."
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
Jade was told to sit next to some kid she hadnt yet to know and didnt want to know. She sounded mean, yes, but she was a loner and she was okay with not changing that. She sighed an closed her eyes to breathe.
I sighed agian" Fine, I promise, I got popular just by acting a bit more open not really caring what people thought of me and I don't even know if they'll invite me" I turned to see Alison already in my face"Party, tonight, at 7, you in?" I smiled and responded only if I can bring Melany" She looked a bit disapointed.
I looked at Allison.I sighed and kept pushing into his thoughts."You can tell me why you're acting this way when you're ready,okay?Right now,looks like you're being invited to a party.You have fun okay?"I smiled and looked at the girl who sat next to me."So.How you holding up?"I smiled sweetly to her,trying to be nice.
Jade looked up and quickly looked down,"Er, great." She bit on her lip and swallowed hard. Her lips dry as the Arabian Desert.
I tried to lock my mind and when I felt as though I did I started to talk to Alison. She laughed then gave a quick glance towards Melany ,resentment flashing though her eyes. I kept tabs on the clock waiting for the bell to ring
Jade breathed cooly and looked behind her shoulder. Jasper was it? sat next to some girl.. Alison? Her thoughts floated into her mind. SHe cringed at the girly thoughts.
I looked down at my book and sighed."Look.I'm not trying to scare you,but I just need at least someone to talk to okay?So if you don't feel like talking,just tell me."I happened to look up just as Allison flashed a glance at me.Right before I stood up to let out all my anger from my whole life,bottled up and about to release without my control,the bell rang.I sighed in relief and boredom.I quickly gathered my things and headed to the cafeteria.Lunch time.I was there in about a minute or two,and saw someone sitting at the table I always sat at.I stared at him for a moment,then continued to walk to my exact place I sat at every day.
Jade continued to travel through the minds of the students. She laughed lightly when she heard some girl freaking over her Math exam and wanted to party. She stood slowly and took her time to lunch.
I walked to lunch and sat with my friends net to Alison. The boy stood fro his seat and walked over to me us and smiled. "Hello Jasper" I clentched my first and whispered to him."What do you want James?" "Nothin, just to hang out with you..for now" he smiled and took off his hood.He looked back at Melany and frowned."Why are you sitting with your girl friend?" He didn't wait for an answer as he walked over to sit with her agian.
Jade was paying too much attention to her thoughts that she had bumped into some guy. "Hey!" She growled and fell back onto the ground. "Oh, sorry, I dont notice losers." They guy snickered and walked off. Jade frowned and stood slowly
I looked at James and sighed."What are you doing here James?I thought we were done when you made your little show at the concert."I almost growled at him.
"No," he responded with a smile."I'm here on neutral terms you can cal me a...friend..." he twitched at the word and looked around to see a girl on the floor and a guy looking down at her. I turned to see James talking to Melany, neither seemed as though they were about to fight.
She took a seat alone and threw her face into her hands; rubbing her eyes. "This bites.." She spit. Her oddly colored hair falling over her right eye.
I growled at the word."Leave.....We don't want you here."I got out a brown sack from my bag and stared at the squished form.All the blood I needed was in there,but now it was ruined.I threw it onto the table with a groan of anger.

(He should go "What do you mean we?" since Jasper isn't with her.0
James looked back at Jasper,"He's not even with you.And do you really hate me that much as though I can't have a second chance?" I noticed then new girl sitting by herself and I whispered to Alison. We both got up and walked over to her and sat."Hey. How's it going?" I asked her as Alisonput on a reassumring smile.
Jade looked up and saw the girly-filled-thoughts girl with-She thought was Jasper- She kept her same frown and folded her arms. "Fine." She mumbled.
I was a bit revoked by her uninterested state, luckily Alsion was there."Hate being the new kid huh?" she said" I did too, but it passes real fast" she smiled.

James stared at Melany awating an answer.
"Yeah, I can handle it," Jade grimaced. Her glance flickered over to Jasper and she mentally said,"My apologies for being a bitch."
I smiled and Alison looked lost"I'm gonna get some grub." she said before leaving. I started at Jade with a widening grin."So your a vampire?" I replied mentally.
"Yes.I hate you that much."I looked over at Jasper,who was now sitting next to the new girl."Now look James.I'm done with your bullshit.I don't want to see you near me anymore.You got it!"
"Hey.. chill" he sighed "I'll give you your space, but doesn't everyone deserve second chances. Even your parents." He got up and walked away slowly towards his next class which was with me and Melany.
My eyes went wide and I looked at him."Wait!"I yelled towards James.I was hoping that he heard me and would come back to where he was.
HE stopped then said mentally"If you want to know how I know about your parents I'm not telling..not yet.." he smiled turned around and contiuned walking.
I growled and sat there,not daring to move,or even eat."Damn him....."I slammed my fists down onto the table,making the table almost crack.
Jade stood as she saw [i] him. [/l] He was walking away from Melany. The girl she sat next to in Science. She couldn't take her eyes off him. "Who is that?" She looked at Jasper and nodded towards the entrancing guy.us
"That's my brother, James.." I sighed trying to put as much hatered in the word brother as possible. James walked by and flashed a smile at the two of us as he past by."You don't want to mess with him..." I sighed and stood up."It was nice meeting you." I smiled.
I jumped up and ran out of the cafeteria,not even eating.I was trembling all over.I ran down the halls and out of the school,not wanting to hurt anyone anymore.I ran a long way and finally came to a very familiar spot.The place where the still,very burned,house of mine stand.I looked at it with tear filled eyes.I walked in,the smell of ashes quickly filling my nose.
In the corner of my eye I saw Melany run out and away."Listen.. I ah.. gotta go.." I muttered to Jade. I floowed Melany out of school silently tracing her steps until I came up to the old burned down house. I saw her walk in but I stoped and leaned agianst the door fraim with a frown. I didn't want her to know I was there so I levitated off the ground by mere centimeters.
I walked up the stairs to my dad's office.I looked in and had a short flash back of him and my mom dancing together,as happy as could be.The happiest I had ever seen anyone.I walked into the office and tears were about to flow freely.I sat down in his chair and that's when I couldn't hold it anymore.I looked at the picture of my family-my mom,my dad,Vlad,and myself-all smiling and I cried openly.I put my head on my arms and cried,my tears drying on the wood of his desk.
I sighed quitely and bowed my head holding back tears of my own.
"What am I dad?Am I a human?Vampire?Both?"I then chocked back more tears and spoke shakily."Neither?"I never felt like I was where I was supposed to be."I need your help dad.I don't have any clue where Vladimir has gone and no one else knows the answers to my problems.What do I do daddy?"I cried even more,not holding back any tears.
The was nothing I could do. She went though so much. I don't deserve her. She could do better than me. She needs someone that could protect her better than I. I sighed agian lightly. James could her her better than I. He was stronger than me and basically heartless. He could kill her enemies without a second thought. I too began to weep with my head lowered. I landed softly with a crunching noise. I turned around and walked out. "I'm sorry Melany.. I really am." I was looking for James. But how exactly do I do that? He usually came to me.
I heard the crunch and gasped."Jasper?"When I didn't hear and answer,I ran out of the house."Jasper!"
I turned around with a sad grin."I'm doing what's best for you Mells" I sighed and continued walking to school.
I ran to him and got in front of him,stopping him from walking any further."Of you were really doing what's right for me,you would be holding me and helping me get through this....together....With you.....You know I want you,and only you.Yes I knew you were there,I could hear your thoughts.I don't want James.I hate him.I don't want anyone else at all!....The only person I will ever want is you,and only you......"I hugged him tightly and kissed him gently.
I smiled."I can't protect you.. I just..can't... when people like James are running around out there." I sighed and hugged her.
I don't care if you can't protect me.I wouldn't even care if you were the hugest nerd in the whole world,I would still love you.I don't care about anything,all that matters is that I love you with all my heart,and nothing will ever change that."I smiled at him,kissing his cheek.
I smiled a relaxed. I put my arm around her shoulder."Thanks Mells." I stopped and reconsidered."Even if I'm the hugest nerd in the world?" I laughed a bit
"Yes.Even then.I would still love you.The only thing that matters is that I love you and you love me.And as long as we're together,I will always be happy,even in the saddest moments.As long as you're there with me,I will always be happy."
I smiled."Let's go home." I said as we began walking,"unless of course you think we should go back. I mean, too many absents would look too normal."
"I don't want to go back to that wretched school."I smiled and held his hand.Snow started falling and I smiled brightly.I then walked closed to him,my jacket being thin and I got cold instantly.
I pulled her closer and took my jacket off and put it around her."Neither do I." I lied. I walked with her back home."Hey Mells can I ask you something?"
"Of course.You can always ask me anything."I pulled his jacket over me more,and smiled at him.
"How come your all...anti social at school?" I said with sad eyes. I ran my fingeres through her hair as my smile shrank.
Jade didnt know what she was doing, She didnt even hear Jasper's warning. She quickly collected her books and followed after James