The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I started to kiss her jawline as I rubbed her back softly with a short grin on my face.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I moaned softly and pulled my head to the side to show more of my neck to him."Ahh,Jasper....I love you so much."
I kiss down her neck again "I love you too" I start kissing around her collar bone.
I moan a little louder then push him away."Wait!...."I was slightly breathing hard."I don't want to do this again..."I stared into his eyes,pleading for him to stop.
I stopped a bit to quickly wanting more.I sighed lightly "But why not?" I asked kissing her cheek.
"Because your parents might come home soon....And I don't want to do it again."I looked away and hugged myself."I'm sorry,but I just don't."I kept looking away.
I sat up and sighed."Oh.. sorry then" I said putting my shirt back on.I gring shortly then stood up and went downstairs and turned on the T.V hopefully there was something interesting on.
I laid on his bed,loosing myself in the music.One song came on that I knew perfectly and I started singing to it."Birds flying high,you know how I feel.Sun in the sky,you know how I feel.Reeds drifting on by,you know how I feel.It's a new dawn,it's a new day,it's a new life,for me.And I'm feeling good...."
I turned the T.V off after hearing a news report about mysterious dissapearances, I knew it was a vampire behind it. I turned off the lights."I'm going for a drive!" I yelled from the door as I walked out and to my car.
"Um okay!"I yelled down to him.I didn't really want to be left alone,but if he wanted to leave I would let him.I kept singing to the song playing and laying on the bed.
I hopped into my car. I drove onto a nearby highway. I sighed deeply. I closed my eyes and sighed. Before I knew it I opened my eyes and noticed a car in my rear veiw mirror coming up dangerously fast. I steped on the gas but It was too late. He hit the car cause me to spin wildly out of control. I closed my eyes tighly for I saw a huge truck almost right on top of me."Aw shit.." I managed to say before impact. A couple hours later I wake up in the hospital. "W-Wh-Wher am I?" I asked one of the guys infront of me. "You call his house make sure someone knows where he is." said one of the doctors."Your in the hospital, you got into a nasty accident, it's amazing your alive more or less you only have minnor injuries! But your car was mashed beyond recognition." He said as the other doctor dashed to call Melany to tell her where I was.
I heard the phone ring and I went to pick it up.I answered it and was smiling."Hello?...."My smile instantly disappeared and my eyes went went as soon as I heard what he told me.I dropped the phone and ran out the door,running as fast as I could.There was no car,so I had to get to the hospital on foot.
I fell asleep as quickly as I woke up because the doctor injected me with some drug. I was aware of everythign that was happening to me but I was still unable to move.
I came to the hospital,out of breath and sweating.I ran inside and came to the front desk."Jasper!Where is he?!"She pointed in the direction of Jasper's room and I ran down the hall,running to the room."Jasper!"I ran to the side of his bed and grabbed his hand."Oh Jasper!Please wake up!"
I wanted to talk I wanted to hug her but I couldn't. I laid there dying on the inside."Hello,Ms.McMollins?" the doctor greeted. "Sorry but no vistiors until 15 minutes me said motioning her outsdie the room.
"McMollins?I'm Melany and leave me alone!I don't care when it's time to visit!I'm not leaving him!"I laid on top of his chest,making sure I didn't hurt him."Please Jasper!Wake up!Let me see your eyes,please!"
The doctor checked his clip board."Oh I'm sorry. Are you a relitive of Mr.Jasper Hayes? He's gotton into a nasty little accident luckily he only has minor wounds. Nothing to servre." I smiled faintly. "Mels?" I raised my hand before it fell again.
My eyes went wide when he spoke."Yes.It's me Jasper.Please,open your eyes fro me."I grabbed his hand before it completely fell and I held it to my heart."Please Jasper.I want to see your eyes,please."I started to cry a bit and I kissed him.
I open my eyes slowly. I grinned widely. My eyes turned purple thenback to green. "I love you Mels" I choked out.
I smiled sweetly with tears running down my cheeks."I love you too Jasper.I love you too."I kissed him again and stared into his eyes while they were open.
I deepen the kiss before falling asleep again. The doctor waits outside for Melany to follow him to the waiting area.
My tears all run down my cheeks on to his."Jasper....."I kissed his hand and let it down,walking out of the room.I passed the doctor and wiped the tears from my eyes.
The doctors paced around baffeled by my minor injuries. THe cepty making me do test.
I waited in the waiting room until the doctors came in and said I could see him again.'Oh Jasper.How did you get yourself in this mess?'More tears started running down my cheeks.'I was so worried when the doctor said he was in the hospital.'I hung my head,covering my face with my hair,and let my tears fall.
((Sorry,hope you don't mind another short time skip eh?))
I ran down the street my fist clenched. MY eyes were red with anger and rage. I was out to kill and would not quit until I did so. I wondered where Melany was but at the time that wasn't my main concern. I started to grin a viciously evil grin as I neared Derek."So you finally caught up?" Hesaid with a grin."Yeah," I replied inching toward him,"Too bad that I did isn't it?" I said my eyes turning death red. I lundged for his throut andkept ripping flesh. The inner animal was awakening and I was a slave to it's newfound freedom. I had a new objective now, to fidn Melany.
(So awesome.I can be hidden somewhere.^^I'm going to make this a wild scavenger hunt.)

Posted to a wooden pole was a small note,meant to be found by Jasper.I was tied up and gagged in the trunk of a car,being driven somewhere.I couldn't hear or see anything.All I could do was lay there,hoping that no one would hurt me.
I ran up to the pole,seithing with rage. I saw the note and began to read it aloud. "If you ever want what's dear to you, or if you want us just to leave you be cove to the old diner around 1 am tonight." I sighed loudly and began to run, running faster than I ever had before. "I'm coming for you Melany." I ran off into the distance after the highway. Maybe, if I ran fast enough I could steal a car while on the highway.It was a though, and risk I was willing to take.
I began to cry as I could only imagine that Jasper was somewhere hurt or in so much pain that I was missing and he couldn't find me.I started to cry more of the thought of being without Jasper.'Jasper!.....Please hurry!I'm scared!'I felt the car stop and I gasped,trying to shake the tears away.The trunk opened up and there stood two men standing over me."Come on,girlie.You're coming with us."I struggled as they grabbed me and drug me inside the back door of an old diner,run down and out of business.I was thrown onto the floor in front of a man in what seemed to him to be a throne,knowing immediately he was the boss around here.
I growled deeply afterr killing a small family and stealing their car. I was covered in blood but I didn't care. I looked at watch it was 12:30. I steped on the gas them jumped out of the car for I knew I could go way faster that that on foot. About half an hour later I neared the diner every bit as mad as I was before. I didn't care about the time, pain, or even my safety. I kicked the front door that was boreded up with planks of wood. I walkedin calming down without a trace of fear and anger upon my face."Where is she." I called out to the open, the palce was dark and cold. I could sense that I wasn't alone.
Two of the guards came out of the darkness,guns ready to fire."The boss has been expecting you.Come to the back and we'll show you where your little girlfriend is."They lead him to the back of the diner and a light turned on in front of the old freezer where they would keep their meat.Then a light came on over the boss of the group."We've been waiting for you.Take a look inside the freezer."Inside was where I was sitting in a corner,curled into a ball,shivering,crying,sneezing,scared.&quo­t;T­he freezer is set at -10 degrees.She'll die in a matter of minutes if you don't do exactly as we say.Of course we'll let her out as you do what we want,but if you don;t she becomes a girlie pop sicle."
I walked aroudn causually acting as if I couldn't care less if she died. I laughed at the thought of her dying. After all she is a vampire. "So, what do you want exactly?" I snarled viciously.
"We want money.We want all the money from the bank."I saw him walk around and I ran to the door of the freezer."Jasper!"I yelled from the freezer,most of my voice being muffled by the thick door."Please!Help me!I'm scared!"Tears were falling down my face,but were almost instantly freezing to my cheeks.
I laughed. You stupid humans I was behind the two gaurds with such speed that the wild trailed me like a like of ice. I bit them but didn't stop, killing them, I turned over to the door that I heard Melany screaming from, I kicked the door open and stood looking at the guys who were standing with a blank expression.
I ran away from the door before the door got busted down by Jasper."Jasper."I ran to him and hugged him tightly,crying into his shirt."Please take me home.I don't want to be here anymore."The leader of the gang laughed and pointed a finger with about 5 rings on it."Get them!Now!"Some of the henchman started running after us.
I laughed, "I got the 8 on the left," I whispered to Melany, with a grin on my face. I clentched my jaw and crouched reading for battle.
I lat go of him and stood behind him,to scared to do anything.I was still crying,but I was slowly gaining more and more safe with him around me.
I jump up into the air distracting a few. I land on a few and begin bittting some sucking blood as I go.
I backed up a bit and let him do his job.I was hugging myself,feeling lonely and cold,from the freezer.The leader of the gang appeared behind me and grabbed me,putting a gun to my head."If I were you,I'd stop before your little girlfriend gets her brains splattered all over the wall."
I stopped oldy enough."What do you want with me though? Just left her go." I said dropping to my knees hoping my hands out and lowering my head.
"We only wanted someone to do our dirty work,someone who couldn't get caught.We found you,looked at your background,and decided you were good enough.But we knew you wouldn't cooperate,so we had to lure you in.Then we found this pretty little thing,and knew she was yours."He leaned his head so close to me,I could feel his breath on my neck,which made me shiver.He acted as if he were going to lick my neck,and I whined in fear and disgust.
"Dirty work?" I smiled with excitment."What kind are we talking about?" I said throwing a henchman aside without a glance.
"Killing,stealing,bank robberies,those kind of things."He smiled devilishly and held me by my long hair,letting me drop to the floor.I yelped in pain as he pulled my hair a bit."And if you dare get caught and you spill everything,your little girl here will die."
"That isn't my intention. But tell me this, after you kill her, what then? I'll just kill you? THat is of course your even able to kill her." I said with an eveil grin." I'll only work for you for a profit and if she can work with me too." I said on a serious note.
He laughed loudly and smirked to show he was amused by all of this."I don't think so,kid.This girl is to precious for me to let go of.Besides,if I let her work with you,you two will just run away.I can't have that now can I?"The henchmen that were left picked me up and took me with them to a different room."NO!JASPER!HELP ME!THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO KILL YOU AND ME!"
"Eh.. I could kill you right now, and she's like me, she won't die so easily" I announced."It's either this or you die. Either way I'm going to kill somebody" I snickered then speed by Melany, Grabbed her arm and got flashed back in front of the guys "See? Now tell me about that mission of yours?"
He smirked devilishly and pointed his gun towards us."You don't think I know that?I know both of y'all are vampires,and this is not a real gun.It's a squirt gun made to look like a real gun,and guess what it's filled with."I held onto Jasper tightly and was shaking like a leaf from fear.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
(Uhm. I really want to do this. But, Im not sure how to start.)
((This is a perfect spot for you to join in. Just Be like a hero that saves Jasper and Melany from being squirted by garlic juice.He like the vampire that like sneeks up from behind and kill the guy or something... =]))
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
(Cool! I will!)
((Ok, ust tell me how your caracter will be,like age,sex, discription..ect =]))