The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Well...Um....Okay....I guess so."I smiled nervously at him,but kept holding his hand.I wanted to be with him no matter what,being afraid of being alone.
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
"Let's go then" i said with a devilish smile.
"Okay."I found myself giving my own little devilish smile.It seemed like this was going to be fun....a special kind of fun.
I walked with her to my car."Had any place in mind?" I asked as I started the car.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
How long has it been? I thought to myself. Didn't matter, Nor did anyone care. I sighed and continued walking to a nearby park I had heard about from a man throwing out sheets of paper. There was some type of Concert going on and I was dying to know who was playing.
"I heard there's a concert going on in the square.How about a little party crasher fun?"I smirked devilishly at him and sat in the car.
I managed to slip through the huge crowd of people that blocked half of the playground and suprisingly got pass security when I didn't pay for a ticket. This was going to be a breeze.
"Sure..why not." I muttered as we drove off. I had no intention of paying so I left my wallet at home. When we got there, there was a large man in uniform gaurding the door."Psh..gaurds.."
I didn't seem to get so lucky when a rough hand grabbed my arm. "Hey, let go!" I shrieked. I looked up and saw James. "Let go of me!" I repeated. I probably looked like a lunatic right now. But, he, either let me go, Or I'd have to hit him where the sun didn't shine.
He didn't seem to be paying attention. What the hell is wrong with you? I thought. He gripped harder onto my arm. I yelped. No one seemed to be paying attention to us at all. "Let go, please!"
"Shutup." He growled in my ear. "Jasper is here."
last edited over a year ago
"Trust me.I can handle guards easily."I got out of the car and walked up to the men.I used my most sweet,seductive voice I could conjure up."Excuse me sir.I'm lost and my brother went to this concert.Please,he's in there and I'm really scared.He left me alone for so long,I really want to see him to make sure hes okay.Please let me and my friend in."I slightly pressed my arms against my chest,making my breasts seem much bigger and showing a lot of cleavage.
I chuckled a bit leaving a grin on my face. Melany was one that could get away with seomthing like that. Worst case-scinario, either Melany or I kill the gaurd and begin the feast a bit early. I walked up with a smile keeping my distance not to distrub Melany.
I kept my figure as it was,trying to get the guard to crack."Sorry,little lady.I can't let you in without a ticket."I put on an extremely sad face,my eyes filling with fake tears.I put my hand behind my back and waved it towards me,signaling Jasper to come over."How cruel!You won't even let me make sure my only family is okay!I'm worried for him completely and you're worried about a ticket!"
I walked over slowly with the smile starting to fade but still a glow of happiness shown on my face. I had no idea what she wanted me to do or why her persuasive tactics weren't working. I mean not just that she was amazingly beautiful her eyes,she could use those eyes for anything..
"I-I-I'm sorry ma'am,but-"I cut him off by letting out a little wail of sadness.Once Jasper got there,I buried my face into his shoulder,crying into it."He won't let me see my own brother Jasper!He's being so cruel to me!"I grabbed his hand,then whispered,"Play along.I'll get us in."
"You- you monster..." I began playing along into Melany's plan," How can you not let us in after what she just told you! Her brother is in there and he's like 13 he could get hurt." I steped up and looked down at Melany seeking ehr quite aprroval.
I shock a quick smirk at him,then kept fakely crying."I'm sorry!But I need this job!I'll let you in,but promise to not tell my boss."I looked up at him and smiled,wiping my tears."As long as I get to see my brother,I'll do anything."He stepped aside,and I grabbed Jasper's hand and dragged him with me into the huge crowd of people.
I followed her in and looked my giving the gaurd an evil grin."What was the point in that?" I asked her with a softly smile bending down to kiss her neck."We don't even know how to keep them all in here. I mean some will escape and talk,bere witness. WE must kill them all."
I gave him a sly,evil grin and blushed as he kissed my neck."Don't worry,I don't have a plan,but there are a lot of goths here.Also A LOT of stoners and drunkees.Everyone will think they're making out,then they'll think they passed out from too much beer or mary jane,as long as you play along with all of the people who,well,"pass out",we'll be safe.Don't you just love the way I think?"
"I just love you.." I said kissing her neck a bit more."Along with everything else you do." I walked over to a gothic chik not to far from us."Hey , what are yo-" was all she could say as I sank my fangs into her neck. I sucked her dry then threw her body on the floor."Shall we?" I said.
Some onlookers saw that and started to panic,then I jumped in and said,"Don't worry.She had a little too much to drink,sorry.I watched her.Everything's okay."They calmed down and I punched Jasper's arm."What did I say about playing along?!"I said in a hushed voice.
I didn't care anymore. I sprang off into a mad killing frienzy."I must...k-kill!" I dashed off killing people in an instant without the other's notice."C'mon" my eyes turned Crimson red as I grinned evily yet agian.
"Jasper!!"I finally caught up to him and grabbed him by his arm,tightly gripping it."Stop what you're doing right now!!"
I was in the moment I couldn't stop now but those eyes... they stopped my in my tracks."I-I've waited too long for this... over 40 years since I was creacted. I probally won't even growl anymore.. but I haven't faested like this since I was a newborn!
"Please,Jasper.Stop this.Let's go home okay?"I held his hand to my heart for a moment,then started walking towards the exit.
"Now why would he do that?" James said with a grin. He was standing in the clearing holding Max's hand. He dashed over to Melany and grabbed her too."Now which will you save Jazz?" he dumped to a balcony and smiled, holding them both over.

I stood motionlessly, then started to laugh." I'll save them both , you already know I'm faster than you James."

He sighed"Not anymore kid"

We both smiled as James let go.
(Woah!Didn't see that one coming!)

I gasped as he grabbed me,letting out a silent scream.It was like my neck shut closed and my lungs collapsed.My eyes were wide,but I couldn't see anything.I then was manage to scream something."Jasper!!!!"That was the first thing I ever thought of,was him.It was always him.
I dashed off towards Max making James jump off into the wrong direction. I threw her back to the balcony and then dived after Melany I mange d to save her but I waws tackled by James. He grabbed my ankle breaking it. "AHH!" I yelled as I kicked him with my other leg, sending him flying.
"Jasper!You're hurt!"I looked down.We were falling,and fast.I still didn't have enough power and strength to save us both."Jasper!"I made him look at me,then I kissed him passionately."I love you!I love you so much!"I smiled,even though I was scared to death.
"It's nothing Mell's relly I said as I squinted." I love you Mell's I want you to know that ok?" I pushed her out of the way as I saw James come in for the kill. He punched me so hard I blacked out.

"When he wakes up tell him dad is back." James said to Melany before walking over to Max."Hey, talk you later" he grinned the same way Jasper did. He vanished almost as instantly as he came.
"Jasper!Jasper!"I growled at James."I'LL KILL YOU,YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"I landed on the ground,surprisingly gently,and I quickly caught Jasper,falling over with his weight."Jasper!Wake up Jasper!Please!"I had tears and I shook him hard,keeping him on the ground.I kneeled over him."Please Jasper!I love you!Please wake up!I need you,Jasper!"I shook him,crying.
I woke up with my eyes twitching.I leaved up slightly and kissed Melany " I love you too Mell's" I smiled then passed out agian with a grin on my face.
I smiled while he was awake,but when he passed out again,the smile quickly faded."Don't worry Jasper.I'll get you home.I'll protect you with my life."I lifted him up onto my back and started carrying him towards our house.
I woke up along the way."WE'll thata din't turn out so good" I smiled then closed my eyes.
"Jasper,please save your energy."I smiled,even though I was a little mad at Jasper right now.'He could have died by the hands of his brother from that fall,I saved him,and he's here being silly?The same old Jasper,but he could at least be considerate about me saving him.Jasper,some times you need to save the jokes for later.'I giggled a bit and smiled while I carried him to our house.
"Oh..sorry" I said sheepishly. I atempted to stand on my own but my legs were killing me.
"Jasper,what did I say?!"I lifted him back up and crouched even more,making sure he couldn't touch the ground."Save your energy,your ankle is broken."I sighed,but smiled sweetly.
"Damn..James really messed me up didn't me?" I asked with a sigh. "But how did he get so strong? And the speeed" I looked at her with pleading eyes as if she were to answer my pointless questions.
I looked back at him with slightly sad eyes."I don't know Jasper.....Maybe it comes with age....."I sighed and looked away,still walking.
"But I'm the same age as him" I sigh agian as we neared the house" I'm sorry Mells"
"You're sorry about what?You didn't do anything."I smiled,even though I was filled with worry and I was scared,not only for my life,but mainly for his."Jasper......I want you to now that I'm going to protect you no matter what....."
"I'm sorry for getting you into this, this thing between me and James has nothing to do with you. I refuse to standby and watch you get hurt in the process." I looked down."He's just too strong..."
"I don't care if I get hurt or not,it's you that I care about.I just don't want to see you get hurt."I set him down on our front porch,helping him stand up."Jasper.....You have to let me protect you okay?If you don't,then I'll never be able to forgive you.You know how much I love you,and I couldn't live with myself if I ever let you get hurt."I kissed him and hugged his neck,pulling him close to me.
I stood while cringing my face in pain. I could feel the bone starting to heal already."Fine Melany ,but if anything happens to you I will never forgive myself."
"Fair enough."I smiled,though filled with pain.I kissed his cheek and put one arm around me,helping him walk inside."but for right now,you need to rest,you hear me mister?"I giggled as I sat him on the couch."Is there anything I can get you?"
I smiled shortly"Your all I need right now" I kissed her and grabbed the remote and began channel surfing.
I smiled and sat next to him,laying my head on his shoulder."Thank you Jasper...."I kissed him again and closed my eyes.I wasn't tired,I just needed to give my eyes a rest.
"Tired?' i said hugging her a little tigher."Wanna go to bed?" I said with a smirk.
I looked up at his face and saw his smirk.I smirked myself and giggled seductively."Okay,Jasper.Let's go to bed."I stood up and grabbed his hand,coaxing him up.
I stood up,by that time my ankle was almost completely healed but, it still ached. I walked with a limp to the stairs then to her room.I opened the door and followed her in.
I smiled and sat on the bed before he could move any further into my room.I pulled down a strap to my tank top,letting it slide down my arm."Ohhhh Jasper~~~"I smirked at him.