The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I walked over to Melany with a warm smile."IT's ok,"I said as I hugged her and rested my head on hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck,feeling calm and happy."I love you Jasper.....And I'll never leave you.I'll always be by your side."I smiled a bit more and pressed myself against him.
I kissed her lightly and pulled off."I love you too Mels" I said grinning.
I giggled a bit and kissed him again,wanting more.I loved it when he kissed me,and I wanted more and more each time.I deepened the kiss a bit and closed my eyes.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
I figured it out. I wasn't going back. Why should I ruin someone else? I've already screwed myself. I went home; To my adopted family. Jake was waiting. "Where have you been?!" He shouted. I ignored him and went to my room; Locking him out.
I absolutely hated living in the group home. But, it was better than sleeping in the streets. And I didnt know if i had any relatives that would actually take me in. Then, I could smell his blood. Jakee was fuming now.. That wasnt good. whenever that happened he would get this big purple vein in his neck. My fang's elongated. I tried to force them back in. But, the red substance was calling my name. I quickly dove for the window and ran faster than I have ever done before.
I deepened the kiss ever so lightly and pull off. I look at her in the eyes with mixe emotion. Alot was going on,but my plan wasn't in effect yet."Um..er..sorry" I said stummbling back onto the bed.
I pushed past the people, who got in my way. I received many,"Hey!" or, "Stupid kids!" I ignored them. I ran all the way to Jasper's. I couldn't believe is actually even think about Drinking Jake's blood. Tears streamed down my face; I couldn't even make it to the door. I collapsed onto the Lawn.
"Why are you sorry?"I looked at him and had a worried face."Is it because we're together?Would you rather be with someone else?"I looked away with a sad face.I knew he wanted to help Max,but couldn't because he was with me.
"No,no your getting carried away. I would never leave you... it's just that I was a bit distracted by that plan of mine.." I walked over to her and kissed her lightly then deepened it."I love you Mells"
I wiped the remaining tears away, and just simply looked up at the sky. Everything was so Fu*cked up. I miss it. I miss my friends. The days we went to our favorite screamo band concerts. The way we would prank the rich kids. I miss it. But, If I even get near them.. I want their blood.
"Why..?" I asked myself.
I smiled a bit and looked into his eyes."I love you too."I blushed and smiled a little bit more.I still wasn't sure why I agreed to his plan,but it meant helping Jasper,and I would do anything to make him happy.
I kissed her agian wanting her lips on mine. I grabbed her waist agian. I heard noise coming from the front yard."What is that?" I asked.
I had to Tell, Jazz That Im out of the whole Vampire thing. I stood and walked to the door; Knocking. I probably looked like crap, eyeliner messed up, Hair strewn everywere.
I heard the knock and went down stairs. I was still thinking about the plan was considering starting tonight. I opened the door and was surpirsed to see Max."What'sup?"
I knew I would ruin everything.
"Uhm.. Hey, Jazz. C-can.. I.. Come in?" I felt vulnerable. My appearance was probably horrible.
I walked downstairs with Jasper and looked at Max."Max!What happened to you?!"I pulled her inside."Are you okay?Did someone hurt you?"
"Sure " I said opening the door. I walked over to thecouch and sat, watch Max walk in.
I shook my head and pulled away from her grasp. "Im.. I'm.. Fine. I came here to tell you something.."
"Well, spit it out" I joked I laid back and closed my eyes.
"Im out." I blurted.
Without thinking,I snapped. My fangs sprang out and I lunged for Max. I was ready to kill. MY hopes, my dreams..Even though they were shortly lived."I'll kill you as I was inches from slashing her face.
Everything went by so fast. He lunged at me. A searing pain formed in my cheek. "Agh!" I yelped and fell to my knees. Tears forming.
"Jasper no!"I ran to him and grabbed his arm,pulling him off of Max."What the hell is wrong with you?!"I pushed him away from Max and had a shocked and angry face.
I still didn't calm down but instead revealed an evil smile."You'd better run." I said glaring at Max.
"Why?" I demanded. We had a good friendship. And, Just because I back out He hurts me like this?
"Jasper!"I was furious with him now.I pushed him even further away from Max."Max leave!Jasper,you'd better not dare touch her!"I growled at Jasper,and felt my fangs grow.
I did as I was told. I felt like i had been stabbed in the back by one of my friends. I ran. I didnt care where, Because I'll always get hurt.
I pushed Melany aside and ran after Max. I didn't know it but I really wanted her dead. After about 5 minutes I got bored and calmed down."Wha-what happened?"
I finally stopped. I collapsed against a tree and just wanted to die. Why did this have to happen to me?

When he pushed me,I lost my balance and fell onto my back.I coughed from the wind being knocked out of me and just laid there,trying to breathe.Why did he do that to me?How could he just push me down just to try and kill a friend?What the hell was wrong with him?
I didn't want to return or go apologize. I was crazy. How could I attack a friend and more importantly Melany like that? I ran over to the Highschool and climbed to the top.I sat on the legde and folded my legs and closed my eyes. TRying to meditate.
What was I thinking? I knew I couldn't trust him. I fell for it. I'm stupid!
I got up and ran over to the highschool. Breaking into the gym.
Once I could breathe normally,I stood up and looked around.The door was wide open,I was standing there,worried,shocked,scared,lonely. Even though Jasper pushed me down,I still loved him.I didn't care if he just sucked my blood,I still wanted him.Where was he?I sighed and sat down on the couch.
I meditated as long as I could, blockig out harmful thoughts.I heard a door open in the distance and decided to check it out. I jumped down and slowly walked inot the dark gym. I saw a figure in there sso I hide in the shadows trying to figure out who it was.
I walked over to the Storage closet and pulled out a candle; And lit it. I stumbled back a little, The light hurting my eyes a little.
"Well.. It's better than nothing."
I stoped and waited to see what the figure who appeared to be Max was about to do, my fangs slowly reclining.
I turned on the t.v and watched whatever was on.I just watched it,without really paying attention.I yawned and laid down on the bed,slowing drifting off to sleep.
I plopped onto the floor and closed my eyes. Just thinking... Images of my Parents popped into my head... Then.. Jazz... Then Melany...
All Of the sudden I burst into tears.
I was sure I was intruding something. I ran home and saw Melany on the couch and the T.V on. I put a blanket on Melany and kissed her lips softly."Love ya Mells" I went upstairs to my room on the computer.
A Sudden movement In the dark: Clamped me up. I stood and lifted the candle. All of the Sudden, A man with electric Blue eyes and Jet Black hair that covered his right eye. "W-who are you?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.
"Im one of the regulars, Here at the Highschool. You know.. The night people." He smirked. This sent a sudden chill down my spine. "Night people..?" I questioned. He nodded and leaned against the wall.
"Havent seen you around here.. You new?" He asked. I nodded and held out my hand,"Max." He gladly took it and said his name was,"Fang."
I felt something with,‘Fang’ That I never felt before. His blood wasn't even a toxic to me.
last edited over a year ago
I felt the blanket cover me and his warm,loving kiss.Though it was soft,I could still feel all the affection he put into it.I smiled and right before dozing off,I said,"I love you too."I then fell asleep and looked like a peaceful angel.
I spent like 5 minutes on thecomputer and jumped out the window. Max and Melany or not I was goign ahead with my plans. Starting with the night children. I was headed back for the gym.
Fang told me, That he and the rest of the Night people were vampires. Except... Half human, Half Vampire. They weren't any harm to them. I knew Jasper would be coming here. I could sense it.
Fang:
last edited over a year ago
Fang told me, That he and the rest of the Night people were vampires. Except... Half human, Half Vamp
I stayed asleep,not knowing that Jasper was gone.A few minutes later,I woke up screaming.I had another terrible nightmare,except this time,it was Jasper who was dead,it was Max,then myself,and that's where I woke up.I looked around,feeling extremely lonely,and didn't see Jasper.I sat up on the couch,hugging myself,and started to cry.
"Fang.. You have to be careful. Something is coming.." I warned. He rolls his eyes and yawned. "I know—We know. We have a little future seeker in our group." He smirked. I turned into a big puddle of Max. Why was he doing to me..?
I was at the gym in seconds. I saw fang,who was once a friend of mine."Hello, Fang.." I said bitterly with an enraged smile."It's been a while.."I walked a bit closer.."I believeyou know why I'm here?"
Fang smirked. "Yes, Jasper. I do." Fang pushed me aside and murmured a few words I didn't understand.
I smiled evilly then dashed towards him aiming for his throat trying my best to end it quickly."Max, you might want to move out the way this could get nasty." I joked.
"Jasper! Don't!" I ran in front of Fang. Not caring about the possibilty of Him hurting me. I didn't know why I was actually protecting Fang. It just came over me.