The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1701-1721 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Ya,"I said in his dream."I'm here.....I can't believe this is working....."I slept peacefully and cuddled against Jasper.
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
James smiled. "So what do you do for fun around here?"

I sighed ." So what was happeing in your dreams?" I drifted in the void of my mind unsure of what to do.
All of a sudden,there was just darkness.Nothing else.Then,a single candle was lit.I was on a table,tied down by the wrists and ankles.I panted in terror and surprise.Then,a blade shimmered in the candle light.It was then stabbed in my stomach,the blade slicing across my stomach,but not enough to show any organs.I screamed out in sheer pain,almost enough to make me pass out.But I stayed.I kept screaming at the top of my lungs,not being able to bear it for much longer.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
"Besides, nothing. I just work on my art and listen in on bystanders thoughts. I find them quite amusing." I laughed lightly and folded my arms, looking around the guest house. I noticed a faint glimmer of silver behind the couch and glanced at James. "Can you help me move the couch a bit?"
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
((Can we have a time skip plz.. not by much probally a week or two.. I'll explain later))
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
((Sure! No prob.)
(I don't mind.)
(Are we still going with this?)
(HELLO?!)
(HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO????!!!!!)
(HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO?­???­???­???­???­???­??!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!)
over a year ago nauilly said…
cool
hey ppl yall should know im badass.........in my world ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!badass meet nauilly, nauilly meet badass..."oh wait...arent we the same person?"....."yes"
over a year ago TayLover221 said…
LOL :)
lol
over a year ago Nathan-Croak said…
Revival ?!
(So,Jasper.Remember what you had planned for this?)
Not in the least... it'd be best just to start over
maybe even a new forum
How about a new forum.
cool beans you making it or me ?
How about you?I made this one.
Fine..