The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
My smile turned into a grin. I walked over and sat on the edge of her bed, leaned over, and kissed her."You so hot Mell's " I smiled.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Thank you."I giggled sexily and kissed him."But what would happen if this strap just so happened to fall down."I pushed the other strap down and smirked even more at him.
My grin widened just a bit and I moved down a bit and began nibbling at her neck."You taste good too.."I said with my eyes closed.
I blushed and smiled."Thank you."I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled even more."I'm so happy we get this time alone."
"Me too"I said begging to lick her neck.
I pushed him away slightly and laid back onto my bed.I moved and got into a position that looked completely sexy,almost begging."Go ahead.Do whatever you want to me."
I began to take off her tank top."Youlook so sexy Mells"I smiled and began to lick her chest.
I blushed a dark red and smiled down at him."Thank you Jasper."I then pulled my head back,closing my eyes,and letting our a pleasured sigh.
I kept licking her and slowly began to take her bra off I stopped after pulling one strap to see her reaction.I started to run her thighs with my free hand.
I gasped slightly as his hand ran down my thighs and I sighed out another pleasured sigh."Mmmmmmmm Jasper.
I took her bra off completely and began to rub and lick her breast."I love you so much Melany".
"Ohhhh I love you too Jasper."I blushed an even darker red and almost moaned from his hands and tongue.My whole body started getting hot,and I hoped he didn't feel it.
I felt her getting hot."Your so warm"I said as I licked her more. With my free hand I undi her zipper and pulled off her pants.
I slightly gasped and slightly opened my eyes to look at him."J-Jasper....."I was wearing black silk underwear and I blushed an even darker red,feeling embarrassed.
I pulled her pants off completely. i began rubbing her with my finger through her underwear.
I gasped and moaned in pleasure.I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a bit,pulling my head back a bit more.
I turned over"Your turn" I pulled my pants off and started to kiss her neck agian.
I blushed as dark a red as I could,and I sat over him on my knees."What do you want me to do?"
"Anything you want"I said with a smile.
"Okay,my love."I smiled and leaned down,kissing him passionately."I'm gonna give you a night you'll never forget."I smirked and started massaging his chest.
I deepened the kiss.I was curious as to what was about to happen.
I smiled and let my hands travel down his chest and stomach,feeling every little bump and crevasse of his torso.
I moaned softly."Ah... it feels so good..."I sighed."I love you.."
"I love you too,Jasper."I smiled softly and,when my hands got to his boxers,I took them off.
I moved a bit ,kinda embarrased buti didn't care. I was with Melany.I moaned lightly and closed my eyes.
I saw him close his eyes and I caressed his cheek,gently,in my hand.I leaned down again and kissed him,let my free hand stroke him between his thighs.
I opened my mouth and sighed softly."Ahh, it feels so good!!"I gasped with my eys still shut.
I looked down at him,my blush looking extremely dark with my pale skin."Good....It's supposed to..."I kept stroking him,nibbling at the lobe of his ear,wanting to see more good reactions.Good to me at least.Seeing him like this made me want so much more.
"More.." I begged. I threw my head back at the sudden pleasure."Please more.."
"Yes,master."I smirked and kissed down his neck,stroking him a little harder and faster."Do you like this?"
"Yes.." I moaned. I gripped the bed sheets in my hands and sighed.
"Good."I smiled and leaned down.I took a deep breath and gently licked him there.I slightly trembled,having never done this before.I kept stroking him,but a lot slower and a lot gentler.I trembled a bit more as I did it again.
I moaned loudly."More!" I almost yelled. I threw my head back agian and turned pink in the face.
I looked up at him and licked him more and more."I-Is it o-o-okay if I call y-you master?"
"S-Sure I said looking down at her."B-but can you..suck pl-please?"
My eyes went a little wide and I looked up at him."Y-Y-Yes m-m-master...."I looked down at him and put my mouth around him,trembling a bit feeling it in my mouth.
I closed my eyes agian."Ah.. It feels so good" I reached down and ran my hand through her hair.
I closed my eyes and went up and down,my tongue freely licking all over him.My drool started dripping down him as I kept going up and down more.
I could feel that I was coming close to my climax so I held off." My turn." I said.
"Huh?"I looked up at him,as if confused.I had been so caught up in sucking on him that I didn't even hear him.
I lifted her off of me and smiled as i pulled her underwear down. I thrusted myself into her and sighed and I pusehhd in and out.
I gasped loudly,my eyes went wide,and I scream as he went into me.I gripped the sheets tightly and grit my teeth.
surprise
I continued pushing harder and harder grabbing her breast and squeezing them
I screamed louder in,pleasure and pain,and gripped the sheets tighter.I grit my teeth harder and slightly opened my eyes to look down at him.I leaned down and whispered into his ear,"th-th-that hurts....."
I slowed down a bit."S-sorry" I continued to push and pull slowly.
I moan loudly and relaxed a bit."Th-th-thank you.....I love y-you so much!"I kissed him passionately.
i pushed in harded but slowly until I felt it coming."Here it comes..." I moaned.
I moaned louder and felt like I was about to scream.I looked into his eyes,then kissed him passionately,closing my eyes again.
I sighed deeply as my eyes rolled back."Ahhh" I moaned as I hit my climax.I turned over to catch my breathe afterwards.
I sighed deeply as my eyes rolled back."Ahhh" I moaned as I hit my climax.I turned over to catch my breathe afterwards.